THE RUSSIAN MAFIA

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

THE RUSSIAN MAFIA

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 29th, 2005, 8:54 pm

Anyone know a lot of info on the russian mafia, if you do, post it here. Also discuss THE RUSSIAN MAFIA here.

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: THE RUSSIAN MAFIA

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 30th, 2005, 10:14 am

Does anybody know the current number of members and assciates of the russian mafia and how much they make anually for all of their activities?

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » April 30th, 2005, 10:17 am

i hate the type of person you is...always pisin the people off some other BS actually nobody gives a fukk about...does nobody listen to you at home or do you need somebody to talk?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 30th, 2005, 1:41 pm

RUssian mafia are probably the most powerful gangsters on earth. They control most of Russia and have access to the military and military type wepons there like was the case with Tarzan buying that submarine to smuggle drugs to the U.S. Plus they have a huge manpower poll from Russia and the other Soviet republics so I think if they went to war with anyone they'd win. Not to mention their political influence (probably less now though than before).

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » April 30th, 2005, 2:06 pm

THE RUSSIAN MAFIA

Boris Yeltsin called his country “the biggest Mafia state in the world.” These guys took it as a compliment.

History: Soviet leader Joseph Stalin didn’t just butcher peasants and uncooperative city dwellers; he packed them into prisons all over the U.S.S.R. in the 1930s. From this population of ne’er-do-wells, the Russian Mafia coalesced around convicts who ran the gulags with ruthless power. When Communism collapsed a decade ago, released inmates hooked up with relatives and ex-KGB agents and exploited the virgin free market—using any means necessary. They quickly put a stranglehold on many aspects of Russia’s shaky government and economy. Next they contacted their comrades in the West and soon established themselves as the new heavy hitters on the global block. The danger they pose explains why the FBI has 100 agents dedicated to stopping the new red menace.

Turf: An estimated three million hoodlums in 5,000 groups influence everything from bathroom attendants in Moscow brothels to the guys guarding leftover nukes. Big operations thrive in Hungary and the Czech Republic, while emigration has spread no-goodniks to the good old U.S.A., especially New York City. Today Brooklyn’s Brighton Beach neighborhood is the most notorious Russian satellite since Sputnik. (For your own safety, don’t confuse L.A.’s touchy Armenian gangs with Russians.) In 1994, FBI honcho Louis Freeh said that Russian organized crime represented the greatest threat to U.S. national security, though he later retracted the comment.

Areas of expertise
Arms: According to several reports, the RM controls practically the entire arms industry of Hungary. They’ve also swapped thousands of AK-47s for Colombian cocaine and recently sold rocket launchers and tank ammunition to Taliban fighters hiding out in Pakistan.
Narcotics: An estimated 1.5 million hectares of Russia is planted with weed, accounting for the lion’s share of the world’s hashish.
White-collar crime: The RM controls 60 percent of the Russian banking industry, while in America, “Russian criminal groups distinguish themselves with complicated types of fraud” like untaxed gasoline sales, fake insurance claims, and stock fraud, says Thomas Firestone, a federal prosecutor in New York specializing in Russian organized-crime cases.
Prostitution: Besides running Eastern Europe’s flesh trade, the Russian mob pimps prostitutes to Israeli bordellos, where each girl is sold for $2,000 to $3,000—and most of their earnings go to thugs “safeguarding” their passports.
Olympic fixing: OK, it wasn’t the studliest criminal operation, but at least the alleged rigging of pairs figure skating at the 2002 Winter Games proved that Russians have a sense of humor. They did do it for laughs, right?

Violent highlights: “We Italians will kill you,” a John Gotti crony once said, “but the Russians are crazy—they’ll kill your whole family.” Gangsters have turned Mother Russia into the Wild West, with automatic-weapons battles regularly staining Moscow streets with blood. Law enforcement has fought back—ineffectively. In 1997 alone there were 1,500 murders in Moscow. Stateside guys are no slouches, either. Benjamin Nayfeld, an Olympic weightlifter turned New York thug, allegedly killed a teenager on a crowded street by lifting him off the ground with one hand and plunging a knife into his heart with the other. In Brighton Beach extortionist Evsei Agron routinely and publicly tortured debtors with an electric cattle prod till someone finally shot him—in the face.

Kingpin: Semion Mogilevich has been called “the most dangerous mobster in the world” by Russian Mafia expert Robert Friedman. Known as “the Brainy Don” for his economics degree, Hungary resident Mogilevich has allegedly dabbled in heroin dealing and art smuggling. He also extorts money from recalcitrant businessmen in his infamous torture chambers. But what really heats the vodka in his veins is arms trading. In one deal Mogilevich and associates reportedly sold Iran $20 million in weapons pilfered from East Germany, including ground-to-air missiles and armored troop carriers.

Notorious calling card: Russian gangsters like shooting enemies in the face so that victims can see their executioners. Permanent disfigurement is a favorite, too: A crusading crime reporter had sulfuric acid flung in her face in 1998.

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 30th, 2005, 8:24 pm

Word, what site did you get this from cause i like all of this info u have been posting.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » May 1st, 2005, 12:05 pm

is moscow a city or a country? kuz thats alot of f-cking murders.

the russian mafia has always been my favorite organizecrime group.

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » May 1st, 2005, 12:45 pm

Moscow is a city in russia.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 1st, 2005, 3:13 pm

Russia's capital.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 1st, 2005, 3:22 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:is moscow a city or a country? kuz thats alot of f-cking murders.

if you read stats on Detroit or St. Louis youll prolly find mroe murders.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 1st, 2005, 3:29 pm

yeah seriously in 1990 there were nearly 3000 homicides in manhattan alone -- that was at the pinnacle. i think NYs crime rate as a whole went down like 80% but still last year there were 600 homicides in Harlem (or was it east harlem) and thats one little neigborhood.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 1st, 2005, 3:53 pm

Purple if your out there. Is Brighton Beach as dangerous as Harlem? WHo would win if Brighton beach went to war with all the sets in Harlem?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 1st, 2005, 3:57 pm

by the way is there a link to that article?

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » May 1st, 2005, 4:00 pm

What article?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 1st, 2005, 4:01 pm

theres two parts of Brighton beach -- the nice part right by the beach with all the hotels and shit and them the grime side where all the immigrants and minorities are. maybe in the 1950s and 60s it was just as dangerous but I seriously doubt the crime rate in brighton is even close to Harlem. --- I mean theres crime everywhere.... but seriously homie Brighton aint got nothing on Harlem -- the russians do they own thing there plus the hoods in NY arent as intergrated as you would think - that shits like anutha country -- but theres not as many gangs there as there are in H world. The Russos got beef with the wops in Brooklyn tho , i dont keep up with that shit tho

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » May 1st, 2005, 4:31 pm

hey Word, the link to that profile, that is what he means. I also need to know it cause i doubt there is a lot more info from where that came from.

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » May 1st, 2005, 4:32 pm

Ok, i meant the russian mafia profile u wrote, Word.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » May 1st, 2005, 4:59 pm

Ill get it in a couple of days. Its saved on my other AOL name.

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » May 1st, 2005, 5:21 pm

Ok, thanks Word.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 1st, 2005, 6:17 pm

so theyre weak than (in the U.s that is)?

Red Kelly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Red Kelly » May 2nd, 2005, 9:42 am

http://www.nynewsday.com/.../manhattan/ nyc-nymurd254232838apr25,0,6919326.story?coll=nyc-topheadlines-manhattan - 67k

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/ ... 4896c.html - 36k

These two articles claim much lower homicide rates for New York and Harlem than were previously listed.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 2nd, 2005, 2:46 pm

Red Kelly wrote:www.nynewsday.com/.../manhattan/ nyc-nymurd254232838apr25,0,6919326.story?coll=nyc-topheadlines-manhattan - 67k

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/ ... 4896c.html - 36k

These two articles claim much lower homicide rates for New York and Harlem than were previously listed.
in that same article theres one linking talking about the ny times challenging the Mayor on false murder numbers - claiming he had the district only state solved murders to attract tourist to NY metropolitan area -- over 47% of homicides are unsolved ---- the first link aint work

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » May 2nd, 2005, 9:23 pm

Invincible wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:is moscow a city or a country? kuz thats alot of f-cking murders.

if you read stats on Detroit or St. Louis youll prolly find mroe murders.
nigga please aint no city in america racking up thousands of murders a year it aint happening maybe 700 but not no damn 1000 and sh-t

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 4th, 2005, 8:57 pm

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 5th, 2005, 6:22 am

haha where did u find that ish?

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » May 6th, 2005, 2:24 pm

Yo Word, before i joined this excellent site i read all of these info about Columbian Cartels, The Yardies, The Russian Mafia and The Yakuza................................. As makedonija77 asked you, what is the link to all of that articles, the info about these criminal organziations????? so i said, before i joined this great and wonderful site, i read that you were going to get it in a couple of days.......................... So its been a few days and pleeeeaaaasssseeee, pleaseee post the link as soon as possible. THANK YOU. If anyone asks, I M NOT GAY. i seriously dont know why i am acting like a girl, i dont knoe.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 6th, 2005, 4:08 pm

you seem like one of these fools that got booted and came back.
kentucky fried chicken,

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » May 6th, 2005, 4:55 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:you seem like one of these fools that got booted and came back.
kentucky fried chicken,
Yeah.. He does seem to be makedonija77.. You come back with another name? LoL

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » May 6th, 2005, 6:06 pm

who is makedonija77? why do u think i m him/her?

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » May 6th, 2005, 6:48 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:who is makedonija77? why do u think i m him/her?
That comment basically showed me that you are him. Dont play stupid. And that site link, dont worry bout it cuz the info you saw in these 100000 threads you made is all that was on it.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » May 6th, 2005, 6:50 pm

Good for you. i m not makedonija77. Thanks for telling me that that was all of the info on the site. Thanks for everything.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » May 6th, 2005, 7:00 pm

I m not makedonja77. case closed. period.