Krazy Ass Mexican, aka KAMsters 13

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Krazy Ass Mexican, aka KAMsters 13

Unread post by alexalonso » January 18th, 2004, 2:46 am

How did this barrio get so much clout over a short time. I remember them as taggers some years back and now they control one of the largest sections of east LA. It appears that they are very active. Anyone know about their short history?

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Krazy Ass Mexican, aka KAMsters 13

Unread post by Impala » January 19th, 2004, 3:02 am

Not much except this:

New a homie who was from KAM; he was killed by Big Hazard last summer. (Rest in peace Bosko)
He told me that it used to be a real big tagging crew; some taggers lived in Maywood, others like off Chavez and Ditman/Rowan (ELA), to others up by State and Soto.
When they were still considered taggers they dressed more cholo then tagger, they carried cuetes (guns) and they beefed with all the hoods from where they lived and earned their respect.
After a few years of this they just morphed into a gang. Just kind of happened natural. I heared the same thing happened to TMC (The Mob Crew) original old skool break dancers and taggers from the extension projects between Pico Gardens(Cuatro Flats) and the old Aliso Village projects that got torn down.
Pleito with Cuatro Flats resulting in the death of the leader of TMC made them hard. Fued's still running.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 19th, 2004, 11:26 am

alonso wrote:How did this barrio get so much clout over a short time. I remember them as taggers some years back and now they control one of the largest sections of east LA. It appears that they are very active. Anyone know about their short history?
Sup Alonso. This is how and why KAM13 was able to come up like they did. The area which KAM13 now controls was always some what of a no mans land. The main barrio that controlled that area was called Ficket Street. Ficket is an old barrio from the 70s which was never really active in gangabnging. They were mostly know for selling juice and booya. At the time when KAM were just taggers FST had no more than about 5-7 youngsters, 3 vets, and a couple of hypes and winos here and there. But like I said they were never really into banging so they werent prepared for any war. Over time KAM got bigger. FST wasnt doing any recruting beside who would want to be from a hood of hypes and winos. Because of the tagging beef KAM got into they were already blasting and what not, so they were getting the warrior mentality. FST never stood a chance. The only other hoods around that culd try to counter KAM was Vickys Town, but theye were always smal time too. Maybe 10 youngsters tops. But the main reason they grew was because they was noit any active gangs in the area in which they now claim as thier hood. It was and pretty much had always been a no mans land. KAM13 would not have ever been able to grow like they did in any other parts of Boyle Heights, with active hoods around. THATS A FACT. If FST woulda recruited KAM in its infant stage FST woulda madd a second coming, but they didnt so they became a lost peice in the puzzle of barrios that once were. Paz

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » January 20th, 2004, 3:30 pm

Yeah i remember that area and the juvo.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 20th, 2004, 3:41 pm

1OldSchool wrote:Yeah i remember that area and the juvo.
Simone. Thats the tore up part of Boyle Heights. Night of the living crackheads. Whenever I was over thier I felt like I was in TJ

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » February 14th, 2004, 1:58 am

this is kind of interresting i live in central cali which is considered northern cali its just the central valley and theres a norteno barrio called KAMS KRAZY ASS MEXICANS BUT THEY ARE nortenos so i was wondering if they copied the kamsters from LA? they call themselves kamsters too from what i heard they used to be taggers up here in modesto a long ass time ago i noticed they can tag pretty good it doesnt look like gang tagging most of the time and some of them are even kind of like paisa cholos since a bunch of them are just a big family, is this a coinsidence or did they copy the sureño KAMS ?

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

here too..

Unread post by chini » August 18th, 2005, 10:00 am

would appreciate updates, I am going to be working a lot out there. Heard that KAM might have a big drug ring going, but not sure how active they still are. mil gracias

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » August 29th, 2005, 12:55 pm

why do u care chini?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » January 13th, 2006, 2:09 am

Does anyone know of a group called Dog Pound that is suppose to be a click of KAM?

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » January 13th, 2006, 9:16 pm

alonso wrote:Does anyone know of a group called Dog Pound that is suppose to be a click of KAM?
Yea I heard of a gang called Dog Pound thats clicked up to KAM I was surprised by this..there rivals are all maravilla and the NHC's

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » January 15th, 2006, 2:04 am

KRDreJ wrote:
alonso wrote:Does anyone know of a group called Dog Pound that is suppose to be a click of KAM?
Yea I heard of a gang called Dog Pound thats clicked up to KAM I was surprised by this..there rivals are all maravilla and the NHC's
That's how I found out about them, that the Maravilla and the Dog Pound are suppose to be rivals, but is the Dog Pound a clique of KAM or their own barrio?

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » January 15th, 2006, 1:53 pm

alonso wrote:
KRDreJ wrote:
That's how I found out about them, that the Maravilla and the Dog Pound are suppose to be rivals, but is the Dog Pound a clique of KAM or their own barrio?
clicka clicked up to KAM theres 1 in Bell Gardens too but I don't know if there the same as in East Los

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 16th, 2006, 3:53 pm

KRDreJ wrote:
alonso wrote:..there rivals are all maravilla and the NHC's
What do you know about the NHC's homie ?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » January 25th, 2006, 1:47 am

where would be Dog Pound area? what streets?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 25th, 2006, 12:22 pm

I heard of the DPG. I seen a taggin of theres get crossed out by Dog Town. I saw the taggin on mission street in Lincoln Heights.

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sick Sid3

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » February 13th, 2006, 12:45 am

Qvo !! Yeah i remeber these vatos try to start up in Sur central over bye 38ST and LOKO park !! There where hitiin SCKAM ,But i have not seen hit up for a while??

ricardoa
What city do you live in now?: East coast

Re:

Unread post by ricardoa » October 30th, 2008, 3:36 am

alexalonso wrote:Does anyone know of a group called Dog Pound that is suppose to be a click of KAM?
there not clique..heres the cliques
krazy ass mexicans 13
fickett(is now a click)
fairmount street
winos
boulder street
winter street
youngsters
south side
bakersfield(b side)
dsw
60th st
criminals
diablos
compton varrio kam

ricardoa

Unread post by ricardoa » October 30th, 2008, 3:41 am

GIBBY wrote:
alonso wrote:How did this barrio get so much clout over a short time. I remember them as taggers some years back and now they control one of the largest sections of east LA. It appears that they are very active. Anyone know about their short history?
Sup Alonso. This is how and why KAM13 was able to come up like they did. The area which KAM13 now controls was always some what of a no mans land. The main barrio that controlled that area was called Ficket Street. Ficket is an old barrio from the 70s which was never really active in gangabnging. They were mostly know for selling juice and booya. At the time when KAM were just taggers FST had no more than about 5-7 youngsters, 3 vets, and a couple of hypes and winos here and there. But like I said they were never really into banging so they werent prepared for any war. Over time KAM got bigger. FST wasnt doing any recruting beside who would want to be from a hood of hypes and winos. Because of the tagging beef KAM got into they were already blasting and what not, so they were getting the warrior mentality. FST never stood a chance. The only other hoods around that culd try to counter KAM was Vickys Town, but theye were always smal time too. Maybe 10 youngsters tops. But the main reason they grew was because they was noit any active gangs in the area in which they now claim as thier hood. It was and pretty much had always been a no mans land. KAM13 would not have ever been able to grow like they did in any other parts of Boyle Heights, with active hoods around. THATS A FACT. If FST woulda recruited KAM in its infant stage FST woulda madd a second coming, but they didnt so they became a lost peice in the puzzle of barrios that once were. Paz

Yeah your pretty much on point...They started out as a rapping crew in 92,then a few of the lil youngsters that didnt want to get into Fickett(cuz there were baseheads) took it and ran with it..started to tag it up,,theyve always been a gang though,all the fickett streeters lil brothers and cousins etc,got into KAM.thats pretty much how it came to be..came up through thoose well know spots for Hugo and Piedra...they smashed on every tagging crew/neiborhood that came into thoose parts.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » October 30th, 2008, 4:45 am

aint CV Kam around Cross Atlantic rus ????

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 30th, 2008, 1:40 pm

"...Yeah your pretty much on point...They started out as a rapping crew in 92..."/

Naw homie

that had too come out a lil earlier than that...

Reason I know for a FACT is because I paroled from Y.A. in April of 1992 and KAM was already ringing in EAST LOS

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » October 30th, 2008, 5:36 pm

Yup, KAM was tagging as far back as 90

ricardoa

Unread post by ricardoa » October 30th, 2008, 6:17 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:"...Yeah your pretty much on point...They started out as a rapping crew in 92..."/

Naw homie

that had too come out a lil earlier than that...

Reason I know for a FACT is because I paroled from Y.A. in April of 1992 and KAM was already ringing in EAST LOS
i was there when it was started on the corner of fickett and fairmount (literally) it was RAGE,SLAM,CAPE,BIZELL,RIOT and me,thats what they tagged ...it prolly was 91,it was a long time ago.I might of had my dates mixed up.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » October 31st, 2008, 6:14 am

When I was a tagger in 90 I remember, KAM as well. I think in like 92 they started really started to take on gang attributes.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 31st, 2008, 9:24 am

^^^

so you're from KAM?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 31st, 2008, 10:22 am

Rica

If you're from KAM and you grew up right there on Fickett and Fairmount

Tell me the names of those 3 sisters (they used to fine as hell) who were/are from KAM?

They used to "claim" THE LOTT 13 Baby Locas

because they had a older prima from THE LOTT 13 - But they always grew up in KAM hood

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » October 31st, 2008, 12:12 pm

AztecNinja wrote:When I was a tagger in 90 I remember, KAM as well. I think in like 92 they started really started to take on gang attributes.
Where you from NSK ?

ricardoa

Unread post by ricardoa » October 31st, 2008, 11:09 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:Rica

If you're from KAM and you grew up right there on Fickett and Fairmount

Tell me the names of those 3 sisters (they used to fine as hell) who were/are from KAM?

They used to "claim" THE LOTT 13 Baby Locas

because they had a older prima from THE LOTT 13 - But they always grew up in KAM hood
Anna ,Naomoi,Elvira....que no? haha

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 3rd, 2008, 3:02 pm

Now were talking young EAST SIDER!

Anna had it going on back in the days

Who got to tap that?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » November 5th, 2008, 7:26 am

GIBBY wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:When I was a tagger in 90 I remember, KAM as well. I think in like 92 they started really started to take on gang attributes.
Where you from NSK ?
Naw, I was from BSK in Nelos.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » November 6th, 2008, 12:23 pm

AztecNinja wrote:
GIBBY wrote:
Where you from NSK ?
Naw, I was from BSK in Nelos.
Aight....dont know if you knew this but my homie Hxxxx started a crew in the 80s called NSK. Your homie Sxxxxx was part of it and so was that other vato he kicked it with. Think his real name was Dxxxx, not sure though. They wrote Sxx and Sxxx from NSK.

I remeber BSK and BAK. They beefed it with OFAs. Some of thos BSKs got into HLP with the vatos that used to be from MP13

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » November 6th, 2008, 12:40 pm

Where you from NSK ?[/quote]Naw, I was from BSK in Nelos.[/quote]

Aight....dont know if you knew this but my homie Hxxxx started a crew in the 80s called NSK. Your homie Sxxxxx was part of it and so was that other vato he kicked it with. Think his real name was Dxxxx, not sure though. They wrote Sxx and Sxxx from NSK.

I remeber BSK and BAK. They beefed it with OFAs. Some of thos BSKs got into HLP with the vatos that used to be from MP13[/quote]Actually SXXe isnt from the hood his lil bro is, SXX is still all into the hood, he came up to AZ to pay me a visit last month. Yeah SXX told me that HXXXY (CXXXR) started NSK. Some times we mess around and tag when we are kicking it and those fools are always writing NSK. Back to BSK about 7 BSK's got into Cypress Aves, and the rest (about 25) started the Back ST Lokos click in vHLP. Yeah OFA and TAC were our worst enemies back in the day. Them OFA's were no joke, we would go looking for them with scribers and they would come at us with 9's, beefing with them made the BSK's have to take it to another level.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » November 7th, 2008, 3:20 pm

AztecNinja wrote:Where you from NSK ?
Naw, I was from BSK in Nelos.[/quote]

I remeber BSK and BAK. They beefed it with OFAs. Some of thos BSKs got into HLP with the vatos that used to be from MP13[/quote]Actually SXXe isnt from the hood his lil bro is, SXX is still all into the hood, he came up to AZ to pay me a visit last month. Yeah SXX told me that HXXXY (CXXXR) started NSK. Some times we mess around and tag when we are kicking it and those fools are always writing NSK. Back to BSK about 7 BSK's got into Cypress Aves, and the rest (about 25) started the Back ST Lokos click in vHLP. Yeah OFA and TAC were our worst enemies back in the day. Them OFA's were no joke, we would go looking for them with scribers and they would come at us with 9's, beefing with them made the BSK's have to take it to another level.[/quote]

I got family in AZ and I know that would be funny ass hell to see a Sxx Sxxx NSK over there. They used to get up NSK from East Los to the SGV back in the late 80s. I dont remember if Hxxxx was tight with Sxx when the NSK thing was happening but I never heard Hxxxx say anything negative about him even after they both got into different varrios.

I dont remember Nela area having any OFAs but I do know they had some ATCs like Rxxe and Dxxe, who were brothers from wsRW and ExP. I knew another casual vato from ATC who got caught slipping at Lacys off Ave 26 one time. The BSKs tried pressing a line on him and I had to intervien. I wasnt gonna let dude get jumped or nothing so they ended up going toe to toe. It was pretty even I guess.

OFAs were on the gangster tip from the jump. They were pretty much BNLS with a few RW too

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”