happy with who you are?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

happy with who you are?

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 7th, 2005, 12:43 pm

so if a white cat listens to rap music, sells drugs, smokes blunts, knows where to buy those little zip lock baggies all while wearing a fitted hat, said whiteboy is a wigger? or trying to be black?
im sorry but ive seen first hand at how "black" people live and go through life and all i want is somthing better for myself, so how am i trying to be black?
what i am going through and everybody else either is going through or has been through sounds to me just like human nature. my father was a hippy drug dealer who listened to jazz at and went to jazz clubs where he was the minority, so was he also a wigger or wanting to be black?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: happy with who you are?

Unread post by Mraka » May 7th, 2005, 1:04 pm

no your are no wigger,but a potatoe.
ask yor hart,or in words of "Roxette"listen to your heart.
you aren`t confident with your after shave,don`t drink it.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 7th, 2005, 1:13 pm

Hiphop is not black music anymore, but URBAN MUSIC..

+ Whites started all this streetgangs stuff (irish, right?) and mafia ish (Italian, "mainstream mafia") which i see alotta people of other races want to strive for.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 7th, 2005, 1:14 pm

and Mraka.. please!! write so people can understand atleast.. i (and many more) manage to never understand what the fuck you're talking about.. lol

Bo$$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bo$$ » May 7th, 2005, 1:19 pm

Yeah I'm happy with who I am, i turned out to be the person who i am today, so be it.

As for the whole white boy story...no you are not a wigger if you smoke blunts, nor sell drugs,and go to jazz parties...however if a white kid roams round the streets carryin karl khani (dont like the brand anyways, not even on real niggas) along with some yankees fitted hat.....then yeah...i would consider him a wigger.

White folks should just stay with they own styles, and niggas should stick to theys.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 7th, 2005, 1:23 pm

TheWatcher wrote:and Mraka.. please!! write so people can understand atleast.. i (and many more) manage to never understand what the fu-- you're talking about.. lol
who cares ,poser
here is an e,put it in the heart ,than it makes sense in nonsense issue

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 7th, 2005, 1:54 pm

Bo$$ wrote: White folks should just stay with they own styles, and niggas should stick to theys.
thats what im sayin.... i have my own unique style that consists of what ever i want to wear, i don't go out buying fubu, karl kani, sean jean, all that other shit, i do wear fitted hats, nikes and a whole slathe of other shit....
i am happy with who i am, confident, i am just trying to find out what my identity is,,, i don't relate with other regular white kids, cause i have just been around the block a different way. ya know, i relate to rap better than other types of music, i find the streets as a safe place, comfortable... home like,,, not necessarily some place i want to be the rest of my life, but it just eases me to be 'out'.... im just trying to keep it real.
Mraka i love you.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » May 7th, 2005, 2:01 pm

To me a wigger is a white dude who talks ghetto, (and you do know what I mean), sags, even though whites did that in the 70's, uses black expressionism like the hand gestures, bobs there head like a chicken, walks with a brotha limp, listens to reggae even though Real Rastas Hate Whites, say iiii ight, jeeeah, and tries to be black. I wear Ben Sherman warm up suits, I wear a fitted cap when its cold or Im snowboarding, I wear loose clothes because I am real yoked and I dont want people to think Im trying to show off my muscles. But thats as close as I get.

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » May 7th, 2005, 2:31 pm

Does it have to be a dude? Anyway, I have never, not even once been called a wigger. :D:
Last edited by Michelle on May 7th, 2005, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 7th, 2005, 2:31 pm

Bo$$ wrote:Yeah I'm happy with who I am, i turned out to be the person who i am today, so be it.

As for the whole white boy story...no you are not a wigger if you smoke blunts, nor sell drugs,and go to jazz parties...however if a white kid roams round the streets carryin karl khani (dont like the brand anyways, not even on real niggas) along with some yankees fitted hat.....then yeah...i would consider him a wigger.

White folks should just stay with they own styles, and niggas should stick to theys.
whos to say what is white style and black style?

wear what ever you dig. if a white person is most comfortable in sean john or fubu or whatever, wear it. if a black person is most comfortable in armani, abocrami and finch, and whatever else, wear it. i see alot of extreme opposites and stuff and instead of stereotyping styles and people, wear what you feel and dont let other people pick you out.

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » May 7th, 2005, 2:35 pm

I know a white girl who uses a tub of hard wax on her head. I saw her last weekend. Her hair is falling out, i'm pretty sure she will be bald soon. She even talks like a retard.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 7th, 2005, 2:47 pm

se11 wrote:
Bo$$ wrote:Yeah I'm happy with who I am, i turned out to be the person who i am today, so be it.

whos to say what is white style and black style?

wear what ever you dig. if a white person is most comfortable in sean john or fubu or whatever, wear it. if a black person is most comfortable in armani, abocrami and finch, and whatever else, wear it. i see alot of extreme opposites and stuff and instead of stereotyping styles and people, wear what you feel and dont let other people pick you out.
true..
then yall might aswell call 2pac etc wannabe white since he wears Armani Suits in some pics.
u cant act a skincolor..
u'd be suprised to see how many black people around the world, who aint into hiphop more than any other person.. or how many black people who aint wearing "black" brands..

Matter of fact.. alot of people in Africa would say AFRO-AMERICANS ACT WHITE..

SiNN702
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SiNN702 » May 7th, 2005, 3:03 pm

Yo my opinion a wigger is a person that is tryin to imitate black people cause hes tryin to fit in. Like he watches BET to keep up on the latest styles. To me if you white and you grow up in a neighborhood with black folks of course your gonna pick up some of there ways. To me that aint being something you aint you just reflecting where you from. I know white cats up in the D that act just like niggas cause thats all they been around. Basically you can tell when a muthafucca is frontin and when they are tru. At least I can and them cats I dont respect. Those are the Wiggers.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 7th, 2005, 4:07 pm

Sometimes people who dress preppy can be confused as wigga.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » May 7th, 2005, 8:19 pm

Mraka wrote:no your are no wigger,but a potatoe.
WHAT THE F*CK!!!???

I've heard more sense out of homeless heroin addicts.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 7th, 2005, 8:27 pm

MICK wrote:
Mraka wrote:no your are no wigger,but a potatoe.
WHAT THE F*CK!!!???

I've heard more sense out of homeless heroin addicts.
AAAAAHH HA HA HA HA HA!!! :lol:

I never can understand what he says either.

Mraka are you using an internet translator??

.....Because it sucks!

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » May 7th, 2005, 8:42 pm

no no no i think mraka needs to go to school.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 7th, 2005, 8:45 pm

cool. so everybody comfirmed my belief,, im not a wigga, im just black... naw just joking.
im just a fu--in gangsta 2da fullest cause i don't fake or any of that bull shit frontin nonsense. i've experianced some weird things hanging out with my folk on the west side as far as my appearance goes,,, cause im just a nutty fu--er, wool sweaters blue jeans and fitted hats......HA! mostly i get accused of being the law, til i roll a fattie then its all good, but my folk represent for me so its never a problem.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » May 7th, 2005, 8:50 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:so if a white cat listens to rap music, sells drugs, smokes blunts, knows where to buy those little zip lock baggies all while wearing a fitted hat, said whiteboy is a wigger? or trying to be black?
im sorry but ive seen first hand at how "black" people live and go through life and all i want is somthing better for myself, so how am i trying to be black?
what i am going through and everybody else either is going through or has been through sounds to me just like human nature. my father was a hippy drug dealer who listened to jazz at and went to jazz clubs where he was the minority, so was he also a wigger or wanting to be black?
being happy is the number one key to living healthy and wealthy.

Some people arent lucky.

The sick the poor, drugs, anbortion, aids, hunger etc. killings.

Just be happy with the things you got, cause existence arent gon last
forever

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » May 7th, 2005, 8:50 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:cool. so everybody comfirmed my belief,, im not a wigga, im just black... naw just joking.
im just a fu--in gangsta 2da fullest cause i don't fake or any of that bull shit frontin nonsense. i've experianced some weird things hanging out with my folk on the west side as far as my appearance goes,,, cause im just a nutty fu--er, wool sweaters blue jeans and fitted hats......HA! mostly i get accused of being the law, til i roll a fattie then its all good, but my folk represent for me so its never a problem.
OK whiteboy, I'll give you a peice of advice from my biker days..... constructive critisism if you will.

Im my book, your an ok guy. but the line about how your a "f*ckin gangsta to the fullest" . I have also heard you talk about how you roll with these guys, and been in drive by's and other sh*t. You seem like you are trying to convince everyone that you rough. Heres the advice....

A TRUE BADASS NEVER HAS TO TELL ANYONE THAT HES A BADASS.
BECAUSE IF HE REALY IS ONE, EVERYONE WILL ALREADY KNOW IT.

~MICK

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » May 7th, 2005, 9:40 pm

MICK EXACTLY.
When you get a new fish in and he starts making claims to all the dirt he has done on the streets, you check him right away. 99% of the time they are all talk. There is no gangsters on this MSG board. Mostly old retired ones! And then some of us really sick white dudes, who just like to argue..

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 8th, 2005, 12:12 am

This Whiteboy is really starting to get on my nerves with his wigger BS, start being yourself and stop acting like you are black and a gangsta. You aint a pimple on a gansters ass'.
BE REAL..

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 8th, 2005, 1:12 am

fuh reel homie?
i keep it the fu-- real. im just trying to talk to people about shit that i cope with in my life as a damn G making my way to the heavenly gates. so kiss nuts beeotch im cool be a wigga if thats what i gotta be. fu-- it im cool widit. so wut iz yall? im keepin it real enough to admit what i may be and you just some net buster hypin up.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 8th, 2005, 1:20 am

Bo$$ wrote:White folks should just stay with they own styles, and niggas should stick to theys.
Why? The Africans where i live may be black but they dont stick to they style. They dress like US Hip Hop artists and rappers. They may be Black African but it aint they style.

Is it acceptable for them to dress like US blacks even though they black African?

If so then why is it unacceptable for whites to imitate this style too?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 8th, 2005, 3:18 am

Whiteboy, if you are a real G you wouldnt be on the net announcing it to everyone as part of a discussion. All Im saying is people who are real G's do not need to say it, because real G's are recognised as G's and never need to say it.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » May 8th, 2005, 6:31 am

Real G, lets see what is that exactly.

1. Someone who claims to be in control over a given geographic area.
2. Someone who wants everyone to think his location and inhabitants are better than everyone else.
3. Some one who instead of becoming and adult stays in a state of arrested development and while maybe biologically 35 years old is emotionally 10.
4. Someone who is so stupid that they dont have the fore sight to see what harm they are doing to themselves when they kill someone for no reason. Lets break that down-
1. Boom I shoot you becasue I am superior to you.
2. Your dead and your not feeling a damn thing.
3. Here is what I have just done to myself---
Put myself on the run FOREVER..
Put myself in prison forever, and that is way worse than death. If you
dont know that you have not done any real time.
Going to death row- another great place.
Here is the one benefit- You get the approval of a bunch of retarded losers!
You can run around with teeth missing.
You can have sex with woman with massive amounts of celulite
You can have a cool car, but that never lasts long.
You can never leave the hood, I mean who wants to go to Hawaii anyway?
And in your case whiteboy, you can walk the earth and here is what people think of you..

Look at the stupid ass M**ther F00ker, thinks he is black.
THey think to themselves, what kind of loser do you have to be, to want to act like your something your not?

White Boi, just be white, you come grom the greatest race on earth. Everyone knows it and hates us for it. Treat it like a blessing and dont be arrogant about it. Life is too short to be acting that fool...

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » May 8th, 2005, 9:34 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Real G, lets see what is that exactly.

2. Someone who wants everyone to think his location and inhabitants are better than everyone else.
3. Some one who instead of becoming and adult stays in a state of arrested development and while maybe biologically 35 years old is emotionally 10.
4. Someone who is so stupid that they dont have the fore sight to see what harm they are doing to themselves when they kill someone for no reason. Lets break that down-
And in your case whiteboy, you can walk the earth and here is what people think of you..

THey think to themselves, what kind of loser do you have to be, to want to act like your something your not?

White Boi, just be white, you come grom the greatest race on earth. Everyone knows it and hates us for it. Treat it like a blessing and dont be arrogant about it. Life is too short to be acting that fool...
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 8th, 2005, 3:07 pm

I know a guy who would rather commit suacide than join or live near gangs.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 8th, 2005, 8:04 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Real G, lets see what is that exactly.

there ya go,,, now its really going some where.
like what is the mind of a socio path like?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 8th, 2005, 9:17 pm

Whiteboy you are a pencil necked little fag who thinks he is black, what the fuck is your problem, why do you think you are a gangsta..
You need a couple of years of therapy to sort out your issues....

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 9th, 2005, 6:25 am

DC wrote:Whiteboy you are a pencil necked little fag who thinks he is black, what the fu-- is your problem, why do you think you are a gangsta..
You need a couple of years of therapy to sort out your issues....
why do YOU think, HE think hes black? cuz he says he a gangsta? please pay a visit in eastern europe or wherever u want if you think only blacks can be gangstas..
I doubt "whiteboy" is tho.. GANGSTERS DONT BRAG ABOUT STUFF.. too much publicity is bad for business..

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 9th, 2005, 7:02 am

this whole wigger talk seems quite confused to me. There is no such thing as a special racial dressing style or music or whatever. This is just stupid cultural segregation. for example, Jazz is a music style invented by blacks, but is it fake because it is played on instruments that were invented by whites? Karl Kani, Fubu etc. are all brands that are worn mostly by blacks. But are they wanna be whites because the designers of those brand are white? See where i am going at? You cant claim that some thing only belongs to this and that race because the world is a mixed up place.
Maybe the first person that smoked weed was african, so are all weed smokers in the world wiggers?
If something fits to your personality, then use it/wear it. If not, dont do it.
People and races always have been adapting to inventions/styles of other culutures, i think theres no problem with it.
Its all a matter of identity. If a white kid tries to be black gangbanger than he has a lack of identity.