People Who Steal Cars?

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

People Who Steal Cars?

Unread post by Common Sense » May 9th, 2005, 12:34 am

What do you think about people who steal cars?

I was watching the video of this guy who was gettin' his arse kicked by the LAPD after getting caught from stealing a car. Everybody watching the video felt sorrow for him except me. I felt he deserved every lick.

I think people who steal cars don't give a damn about anybody except themselves. People lose work, can't get around, cannot transport their family. Some people can't afford to go out and get another ride. It really f*cks people up.

I can see why shooting horse thieves was so popular back in the day. Maybe we should start shootin' car thieves?????? Well maybe not.

What is your position on this?

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: People Who Steal Cars?

Unread post by Tyrant » May 9th, 2005, 1:09 am

my homboi does g rides and over here people usually find they cars even tho it been jakced

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 9th, 2005, 2:33 am

-'Joyriding' is the term used here, but its whats called an OXYMORON man - joy for who, the car owner, the kid who's been plowed down cos the tief cant drive properly?? Mostly little kids here, racing round estates (projects) 'n stuff. Also called TWOCING (taking without owners consent!). In the nineties there was a fashion up North for 'Ram Raiding' - using a vehicle like a Landrover to drive into and ram a shop front and drive right in. Leave Landrover, rob shp and jump into second stolen car, a high performance lil thing to evade the cops 'n F off quick. The most serious though is getting jacked on a roundabout - here in HAckney was a spate of carjackings like this - a car driver would stop at lights and ask for assistance to a Mecedes driver or whatever - when got posh cars attention, gun in face and chuck out driver, get in and F off. Personally, I dont drive, I prefer to walk!

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 9th, 2005, 10:05 am

It is not that big catastrophy as being left with no horse in the desert,here .but it is useless as it is dumb.you can get from one point to another anyway,and for those sportythieves there are "Parybikes" here and there in the bushes .
If you are away of bus line or something ,just stop if You see (I swear)an old bike lying around,not locked and without an owner,you take it and place it on new destination.Next day it isn`t there anymore.
In Netherlands,this was common way with any bike even in daytime.Yours stolen ?Get another most and mainly all unlocked and all of same kind.Hollandbike.
But I remember when I sat in the ford fiesta of mum and recognized the glass I was sitting on.In a special way it was horrible.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 9th, 2005, 10:27 am

Where i was born in north east England kids used to steal cars for fun/joy rides. My estate was not too disimilar to the opening scenes of New Jersey Drive.
When New Jersey Drive came out it said on the film Newark was the car theft capital of the world. That was 1995. In 1995 the Newark car theft rate was around 42 per 1000, my home town was at 36 per 1000.
Last edited by NW10 on May 9th, 2005, 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 9th, 2005, 10:37 am

and was it there or in Ireland,where Daddys got out at night and break`em the legs?
I think it was in Ireland,and somebody started a car crash course project for them.Some very talented mechanics.
In germany not long ago there was a kid that stole fathers 30tons ,and drove through germany ,everyone pitty after the 10 attempt and whidespread in the news.
went to jail with 15? ,and began again.Crashkid Dennis his name,...

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 9th, 2005, 12:29 pm

Mraka wrote:and was it there or in Ireland,where Daddys got out at night and break`em the legs?
I think it was in Ireland,and somebody started a car crash course project for them.Some very talented mechanics.
In germany not long ago there was a kid that stole fathers 30tons ,and drove through germany ,everyone pitty after the 10 attempt and whidespread in the news.
Dont really ever understand Mraka can someone help me out?

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 9th, 2005, 12:40 pm

I don't know what he ever talks about either.

Anyways I had a friend who stole a car, ran from the cops and crashed into some old womans garage. Dumbass. He was too young to go to jail so they put him in juvy. He was in the hospital for a little bit. He still owes them money and it was over 4 years ago.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » May 9th, 2005, 12:46 pm

Mraka wrote:and was it there or in Ireland,where Daddys got out at night and break`em the legs?
TRANSLATION:

I think it was in Ireland where men went out at night to break somebody's legs. Somebody started stealing cars and crashing them (chop shop maybe??), probably some talented mechanics.

In Germany not long ago, a kid stole his fathers 30 ton truck and went for a cruise throughout Germany. This was big news and the kids 10th offense. he was sentenced 15 years in prison. The media called him Crashkid Dennis.

I think that's what he's trying to say......LOL. He might be using an online translator. They never quite get it right.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 9th, 2005, 12:47 pm

lol

i remember when i was younger some kids threw stones at a police car and the police stopped got out and chased them. As they did that two older lads got in the police car and drove off. Police was like 'come here you little shits' and the other kids were just laughing their heads off

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » May 9th, 2005, 12:50 pm

Gettin' your car jacked is one of the worst possible feelings to have, because you know how screwed you are. Especially for bule/shyt like riding around and trippin'.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » May 9th, 2005, 12:53 pm

NW10 wrote:As they did that two older lads got in the police car and drove off. Police was like 'come here you little shits' and the other kids were just laughing their heads off
Now that would be funny. The bobbies still get to drive home in their personal auto's. They probably don't really care about their police cruisers at the end of the day....LOL

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 9th, 2005, 12:57 pm

My homeboy had his car stolen a little while ago. the one night he left the club off. The street he parked it on is just real hot. We were standing there on the street asking the neighbors what they saw, and a older Puerto Rican guy told us he got his shit broke into the previous week. Our block is more gangster, but if you notice these dudes don't go into rougher blocks to dip (mostly cause its more people posted up and more windows looking onto the street), they go to nicer neighborhoods to f*ck around like that.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » May 9th, 2005, 1:10 pm

Cold Bear wrote:they go to nicer neighborhoods to f*ck around like that.
You got that right. I had a ride stolen some years ago, I was fortunate to get it back after three weeks of police inpound fees. The dumbass left his mail in my car too. I wanted to roll by and throw a molatov cocktail in his window as a tip for test driving and valet parking my ride. Dirty Motha-f#*4r.
Last edited by Common Sense on May 9th, 2005, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 9th, 2005, 1:12 pm

NW10 wrote:Where i was born in north east England kids used to steal cars for fun/joy rides. My estate was not too disimilar to the opening scenes of New Jersey Drive.
When New Jersey Drive came out it said on the film Newark was the car theft capital of the world. That was 1995. In 1995 the Newark car theft rate was around 42 per 1000, my home town was at 36 per 1000.
there or Ireland old Dads began to break car thefters legs
untill they(kids) quit stealing cars ,because of a carcrash project.
kid with 12 began to drive around in truck ,several times.(sweet)
1st day of some later probation ,stole again and crashed.(ugly)
inbetween some hundret.

-What you want to say is you are right hander,and I tell ya I am kind of a 5000 times folded samurai sword ,and although you will continue to do so as you did B4 ,no matter what I write,I con not care as you accept and continue to write/understand gangslang...
and yeah,.your mother
whatever had might been the reason for missunderstanding,you just play?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 9th, 2005, 1:14 pm

Wow what an idiot (talking about Common Sense's story of the thief leaving his mail). I know you had to use some serious restraint.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 9th, 2005, 1:21 pm

Where i used to live the kids just didnt give a f-uck. We used to park the car right up against the living room window. One day my mom closed the curtains to change her clothes, by the time she opened them the car was gone.

Another time we had a van and left it in the garden as soon as my dad got inside some young kids started jumping on top of it caving the roof in. couldnt do nothing about it though cos then youd get a reputation for being a grass.

One time we was burgled and the police didnt turn up for a few days. My mom was scared to leave the house for 2weeks. The day she did leave the house we got burgled again.

^^^reminiscing^^^ i dont get this shit now im living in a black community. It was in white (what you americans call trailer trash) neighbourhoods

just to stay on topic, i dont like twoccers to many people become innocent victims to their 'joy' rides

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » May 9th, 2005, 1:21 pm

Cold Bear wrote:I know you had to use some serious restraint.
It was hard, and I believe in non violence. I knew if I would have retaliated out of anger, something f*ck'd up would have happened such as, it would have been his poor little grandmothers house and not his....LOL. BS happens like that all the time.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 9th, 2005, 1:24 pm

NW10 wrote:Where i used to live the kids just didnt give a f-uck. We used to park the car right up against the living room window. One day my mom closed the curtains to change her clothes, by the time she opened them the car was gone.

Another time we had a van and left it in the garden as soon as my dad got inside some young kids started jumping on top of it caving the roof in. couldnt do nothing about it though cos then youd get a reputation for being a grass.

One time we was burgled and the police didnt turn up for a few days. My mom was scared to leave the house for 2weeks. The day she did leave the house we got burgled again.

^^^reminiscing^^^ i dont get this shit now im living in a black community. It was in white (what you americans call trailer trash) neighbourhoods

just to stay on topic, i dont like twoccers to many people become innocent victims to their 'joy' rides
you guys park your shit on the lawn too? Haha. Also what is 'a grass'?

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 9th, 2005, 1:25 pm

LOL So you lived in Londons version of a trailer park? LOL! Damn!

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 9th, 2005, 1:27 pm

Mraka wrote:and although you will continue to do so as you did B4 ,no matter what I write,I con not care as you accept and continue to write/understand gangslang...
and yeah,.your mother
your mother? is this just misinterpretation of English or has Mraka got beef with me? Im new to reading his posts and having a little trouble understanding them

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 9th, 2005, 1:28 pm

Everyone does

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 9th, 2005, 1:28 pm

Common Sense wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:I know you had to use some serious restraint.
It was hard, and I believe in non violence. I knew if I would have retaliated out of anger, something f*ck'd up would have happened such as, it would have been his poor little grandmothers house and not his....LOL. BS happens like that all the time.
I've gone looking for people who stole shit from me (not as big as a car), and also even just thought about it seriously (especially if you get a first name or some little piece of info). Slowly the anger winds down. You start thinking clearly again. They had that happen in that movie Crash. You should check it out if you get a chance. Shit is deep.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 9th, 2005, 1:30 pm

crash kid Dennis killed 13 year old friend while fled.stole 150 cars between12-19.a million DM/500000€ damage.sentenced to pedagogical travels.fled there ;stole and sold cars in polonia ,went to jail ,was send to germany ,released on probation stole again 21 days later. ffffuuuuu

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 9th, 2005, 1:31 pm

Dr Funky wrote:LOL So you lived in Londons version of a trailer park? LOL! Damn!
It wasnt in London, it was in the town i was born Middlesbrough, in northern England, i migrated south to London at 14/15. It wasnt a trailer park but i dont know how to describe a White 'ghetto' to an american

A grass is someone who tells on someone else for doing something. Like 'hello police theres some kids fighting outside my house' Kids find out it was you who 'grassed' on them and theyll get you for it

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » May 9th, 2005, 1:34 pm

Cold Bear wrote: Crash. You should check it out if you get a chance. Shit is deep.
I'll rent it next trip to the video store. Thanks.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 9th, 2005, 1:36 pm

Theaters only unless you get the bootleg.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 9th, 2005, 1:42 pm

NW10 wrote:It wasnt in London, it was in the town i was born Middlesbrough, in northern England, i migrated south to London at 14/15. It wasnt a trailer park but i dont know how to describe a White 'ghetto' to an american

A grass is someone who tells on someone else for doing something. Like 'hello police theres some kids fighting outside my house' Kids find out it was you who 'grassed' on them and theyll get you for it
You're right there is no such thing as a white ghetto here. Unless it's a trailer park. And how do these kids find out about these "grassers"? Here someone makes an anonmous call and the cops come buy, mase everyone and takes all of them to lockup.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 9th, 2005, 1:50 pm

Most people usually know whos likely to call the cops on them, its just instinct. And when that fails you use intimidation and interrogation

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 9th, 2005, 2:50 pm

Dr Funky wrote:You're right there is no such thing as a white ghetto here. Unless it's a trailer park. And how do these kids find out about these "grassers"? Here someone makes an anonmous call and the cops come buy, mase everyone and takes all of them to lockup.
there is white ghetto, not on the level as the black ghetto with highrises and crack isles. heard of meth? epidemic in iowa and the mid west,,,, trust me homie there is white ghetto.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 9th, 2005, 2:54 pm

any way as far as stealing cars goes. shiiiiittttt.
one of my home boy's got hemmed up for steal cars one night... hes a retard now. oh well.
there is chop shops around that you can take cars to if you know where, but its not somthing to mess around with. easy way to get killed or locked up. but its also an easy way to get some loot.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » May 9th, 2005, 2:56 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:one of my home boy's got hemmed up for steal cars one night... hes a retard now. oh well.
What happened to him?