Is the left side for Bloods or Crips?

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
kja2069

Is the left side for Bloods or Crips?

Unread post by kja2069 » May 7th, 2005, 12:01 am

why do these internet sites say Bloods dress to the left????? everybody know the left side is the crip side......note the non caps...lol

jaNky1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: why's peeps got it wrong????

Unread post by jaNky1 » May 7th, 2005, 12:05 am

CUZZ HOMIE...ALL the OTHER SITES ARE BASED ON OTHER CITIES AND CALI IS the ONLY STATE WHERE WE BANG C-LEFT AND B-RIGHT.EVERY WJERE ELSE THEY GO the OPPOSITE..

kja2069

Unread post by kja2069 » May 7th, 2005, 12:07 am

well, I'm in detroit mich, we follow cali style homie.......pease...Kado

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 7th, 2005, 1:05 am

CUZ U FAKE AZZ SHIT~
bring some thing reel enuff to O'll heeds en deh bring et to U cuz,

kja2069

Unread post by kja2069 » May 7th, 2005, 1:16 am

nigga, i waz bangin when you was gettin potty trained......how many bullet wounds you got biatch????

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 7th, 2005, 12:28 pm

dude, my bad homie, i posted that last night when i was wasted. detroits a ruff city, so im not gonna knock it.

Voy

Unread post by Voy » May 8th, 2005, 3:53 pm

I'm from west TN and it's Blood, gd - right and crip, VL - Left.

corn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by corn » May 8th, 2005, 6:36 pm

same thing down in mississippi vls/crips : left gd/bloods: right

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 9th, 2005, 8:18 am

IN NYC CRIPS TO THE LEFT, BLOODS TO THE RITE BUT NOWADAYS SUM B-DOGS RAG TO THE LEFT I DONT KNO Y,.3X

Peddi-P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

same in bleveland

Unread post by Peddi-P » May 23rd, 2005, 5:44 pm

us westside piru's bang left, but out BHB's bang right and so do others like IGB i think

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » May 23rd, 2005, 11:45 pm

Man some of you cats are clowns. The matter is that there is no real answer. Not all Crips bang to the left and not all Bloods bang to the right - in California that is. There are a few gangs that also make the wannabees and other ranks bang to a certain side. Clowns like jaNky1 need to give it a rest.

jaNky1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jaNky1 » May 24th, 2005, 10:27 pm

cbi562 wrote:Man some of you cats are clowns. The matter is that there is no real answer. Not all Crips bang to the left and not all Bloods bang to the right - in California that is. There are a few gangs that also make the wannabees and other ranks bang to a certain side. Clowns like jaNky1 need to give it a rest.
LOL...AHHH COME ON NOW..IM A CLOWN.NO REAL ANSWER U MUST B SOME LIL CRIP OR WANNABE WHO I MUST HAVE OFFENDED HUH.....TOO BAD LIL NIGGA U the REAL CLOWN....MARK

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » May 24th, 2005, 11:13 pm

Get that money nigga. Dont run your mouth. I been pointin out clowns like you for a long time. It is just not you - kja2069 is also a clown on this subject.

jaNky1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jaNky1 » May 24th, 2005, 11:30 pm

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT IMA GET THAT MONEY BUT U the ONE ON HERE TRYIN CALL A NIGGA OUT ON SOME BITCH SHIT SOO DONT RUN YO LIL MOUTH B4 YOU TELL ME NOT TOO....KICK ROCKS NIGGA CUZ THAT WHAT IMA BOUT TO DO...I DONT FEEL LIKE GOIN THRUOGH THIS SHIT ON the PC.THATS NOT WHAT IM HERE 4

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » May 25th, 2005, 8:28 pm

Well you was the nigga to get hooked on my bait nigga. So what that tell about you cuzz.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » May 25th, 2005, 8:36 pm

For some reason bloods rocc they rags to left because they "bang" a Westside set but the Locs wear they flags strictly to the left.

jaNky1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jaNky1 » May 26th, 2005, 11:25 am

cbi562 wrote:Well you was the nigga to get hooked on my bait nigga. So what that tell about you cuzz.
BAIT....NIGGA THAT TELLS ME THAT U A LIL BITCH ASS PUSS THAT TRIES 2 START SHIT OVER THE NET.U A MARK HOMIE THAT ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 27th, 2005, 1:02 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:IN NYC CRIPS TO THE LEFT, BLOODS TO THE RITE BUT NOWADAYS SUM B-DOGS RAG TO THE LEFT I DONT KNO Y,.3X
west koast Blood sets in the East flag to the left to seperate them from the UBN sets (except rolling 20 and Lanes)

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » May 27th, 2005, 6:19 pm

jaNky1 wrote:BAIT....NIGGA THAT TELLS ME THAT U A LIL BITCH ASS PUSS THAT TRIES 2 START SHIT OVER THE NET.U A MARK HOMIE THAT ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT
Its funny cos you keep on stickin to the same ol shit. You said I am not gonna continue - but you still did. Your bangin on the boards - not me. Show me where I throwin Cees and Bees. Cuzz you the mark for takin the bait.

jaNky1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jaNky1 » May 27th, 2005, 11:13 pm

cbi562 wrote:
jaNky1 wrote:BAIT....NIGGA THAT TELLS ME THAT U A LIL BITCH ASS PUSS THAT TRIES 2 START SHIT OVER THE NET.U A MARK HOMIE THAT ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT
Its funny cos you keep on stickin to the same ol shit. You said I am not gonna continue - but you still did. Your bangin on the boards - not me. Show me where I throwin Cees and Bees. Cuzz you the mark for takin the bait.
LOL...IT WOULDNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE CUZ U WANT ME TO TALK TO U BITCH BOY THATS WHY U WONT SHUT THE HELL UP.THATS WHY U CALL YO SELF THROWIN BAIT FOR ME TO CATCH.WHEN HAVE U SEEN ME BANGIN ON the BOARDS....JUST BECAUSE IM A GANG MEMBER ON THIS SITE DOESNT MEAN IM BANGIN ON the BOARDS COME ON NOW...IM NOT the ONE WHO STARTED THIS LIL TALK..U DID!...SO THAT MEANS THAT U ARE DOIN the MOST CLOSEST THING TO BANGIN ON HERE NOT ME.....MARK

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » May 31st, 2005, 1:20 am

Define what a mark is. You got fooled - so that means you was an easy target to get your mouth moving. That right there put you in a position to be a mark. You still tryin to push the imaginary line that you are right and all - but see what a lil broke pee wee like you dont understand is that I called you a clown and you made trouble. I just placed the objective and you went for it. That right there tells me you aint shit. You tryin to hold respect on the internet for what? Funny stuff brother.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » May 31st, 2005, 2:57 am

Somebody define a diz shit with the wannabe and clown shit.

jaNky1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jaNky1 » June 1st, 2005, 9:37 am

LOL...U ARE REAL FUNNY HOMIE...THIS BROKE LIL PEE WEE WILL CHECK YO ASS TOO.....I SWEAR TO GOD... I DONT THINK U WOULD HAVE CALLED ME A CLOWN OFF OF the COMPUTER MANN DONT EVEN THINK OF ME ASS A LIL KID CUZ THATS WHAT IM NOT AGE IS JUST A NUMBER...DEFINE A MARK....YOU BITCH!..YOU ARE JUST TYIN TO MAKE UP A DEFINITION WHEN the TRUTH IS U CALLED ME OUT OVER THE INTERNET WHEN U COULD JUST CORRECTED ME FOR MY MISJUDGEMENT IN A DIFFERENT MANNER.BUT NOOOO U WANT TO CALL ME A CLOWN SO U KNOW I WILL SAY SOMTHIN BACK AND YOU CAN HAVE YOUR LIL CYBER BEEF.THEN CAN START USIN TEXTBOOK INTERNET EXCUSES SAYIN IM TRYIN TO GAIN RESPECT OVER the NET....TRYIN TO MAKE YO SELF SEEM OLDER AND MATURE WHILE U GOT ME DEFENDIN MY SELF CUZ OF WHAT U SAID...SO U REALLY AINT SHIT FOR PICKIN FIGHTS with NIGGAZ OVER the INTERNET WHEN U KNOW THEY CANT DO NUTHIN ABOUT IT THEREFORE U SEEM LIKE YOUR MATURE...COME ON NOW....STOP with the LIL GIRL EXCUSES BITCH BOY.AND AS FAR AS RESPECT GOES....I GOT MY RESPECT FROM MY HOOD AND PEERS THAT ALL I NEED U MIGHT NEED A LIL BOOST FROM STREETGANGS BUT I CAN GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANY NIGGA THINK OF ME ON HERE CUZ I KNOW NUTHIN WILL GET SOLVED PUNCHIN KEYS

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

K...

Unread post by chini » June 1st, 2005, 11:29 am

Look, if you are having personal problems with people on here, there is a place to take it to... it's called I Got Beef ... please get out of Urban Culture and go to I Got Beef. Let's keep it educational here. Let's keep it real. Take responsibility and your beef, and go visit the I Got Beef section. Thank you, the Moderator.

- close -