Cleveland Piru?

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Cleveland Piru?

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 5th, 2005, 11:19 pm

How u gonna bang some fake ass slob hood in Cleveland then ask what side to wear your flag? Then that gay-ass star question..? Coño la madre Why there gotta be so many internet marks like this nigga? Will it ever end?

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » June 6th, 2005, 1:21 am

Most niggas on here is fake

BCY

Unread post by BCY » June 6th, 2005, 2:06 am

Nik wrote:Most niggas on here is fake
You're takin the words of ma mouth man .

Peddi-P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

talkin to much shit

Unread post by Peddi-P » June 6th, 2005, 9:26 am

suck my d*CK nigga i wasnt asckin wat side to wear i was axin other people how they do, and dont get it twisted we bangin fo real

Peddi-P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Peddi-P » June 6th, 2005, 9:28 am

talkin that shit yo moms blob my knob

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 6th, 2005, 1:46 pm

weno... my friend...a la gran puta kien te parió a ti. Anyways lil nigga your fake ass hood is irrelevant to whats really goin on over here on the west. I mean I'm kinda wastin' my time actually replying to a lil mark ass nigga like u.. what are you like 14 -15 yrs old or something? Come on now... If I were you I really wouldn't be tryin' to talk sh*t to me cuzzz. Anyways lil homie I suggest you go top tryin to bang and be hard 'cuz you're just wasting your time (especially some fake ass hood in Ohio) and do something productive with your life. As for now you're just clowin yourself.

Peddi-P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Peddi-P » June 6th, 2005, 3:46 pm

ok and u like 30 in ur mamas basement and im the fake one...........

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 6th, 2005, 4:17 pm

Look here mi pana.. now I ain't gonna go back and forth with you on this sh*t 'cuz I know the hood and don't even need to defend myself on here to please some mark-ass off-brand internet gangstas who saw a game video last week and got the idea to start bangin'...Oh yeah lil homie just to let u know I'm 25 and got my own family pana. Take care

Peddi-P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Peddi-P » June 6th, 2005, 4:22 pm

.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>................ wow u got me, im gonna take that to heart bekuz im so fake...................right. go somewhere with yo ass man fo real beckuz u thinkin oh im in OH i dont know wats goin on, wat ur bity got mine dont... no really tell me becuz im confused and dont ever disrespect BLOOD becuz this real and u some washed up banger how prolly got scary and now u at home with the white picket fence so jump off tip and go on IM DONE

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 6th, 2005, 5:03 pm

Peddi-P wrote:.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>................ wow u got me, im gonna take that to heart bekuz im so fake
Well atleast u realize it now too homie...and just to let u know I ain't never been a washed up nor have I ever been scary nah homeboy it aint even about that u see I grew up I got smart and put my efforts and talents into other things like playin football ,etc...and maybe when u hit 20 or mature up you'll start seeing what I'm seeing then you'll realize that you've always been a lil mark fakin' the funk and start wisin up that goes for you and your "hood" and for all the other perpetrators on this site y'all know who y'all are. Nos chequeamo'

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Re: Cleveland Piru?

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » May 5th, 2009, 6:08 pm

lots of piru in the cleveland area and suburbs surronding it.