COMPTONE VARRIOS CLIQUES

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

COMPTONE VARRIOS CLIQUES

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 8th, 2004, 10:12 am

This part of L.A.C. is extremely unknown to me, even though I have some familia living there, and I gone to a few parties there, outside of this I have kept my brown a' out here. I know the Varrios in Comptone, but the cliques for each Varrio I need some help on deciphering who's who's. I done a lot of reading from Cool Cats like bgCASPER & BadBoy, and found out a lot, but feel that I've yet not got the full picture of it. If any of you care to educate me on the subject, I'll be much in gratitute.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: COMPTONE VARRIOS CLIQUES

Unread post by bgcasper » September 20th, 2004, 11:25 pm

THIS ARE THE VARRIOS I DO KNOW ABOUT THEIR CLIKAS

CV TINY GANGSTA
ASSASINOS,LAS PALMAS,NAYBORHOOD LOKOS ,YOUNGSTAZ

CV CHICANO GANG
HARRIS ST ,THORSON ST....

CV TOKEROS
RASKAL ,MALVADOS,WAYS

CV SEGUNDO
MAFIOSOS,PACHUCOS,SANTOS,CALLE SAN LUIS,LOKOS

CV 70'S
TERMITES,WINOS,CHICOS,TINY LOKOS,MYRH STREET KREW, DOWN 2 KILL...

CV155
MALDITOS,TINY LOKOS...

CV LOKOTES
BABY GANGSTA,PEEWEES,

CV TORTILLA FLAT
MIDGETS DUKES MALDITOS '' LIL BAGOS''NOT SURE '' K.A.K''

CV ALONDRA
BABY GANGSTA,TINY LOKOS

CV 3
BABY GANGSTA ,CUTDOWNER,LA MIRADA

CV LOS PADRINOS
LOS PEQUENOS , POPY STREET LOKOS

CV LARGOS 36 I LET THE HOMIE BUMPER BREAK IT DOWN FOR THIS ONE ....

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 21st, 2004, 10:25 am

Beautiful BIG CASPER, gracias "vato".

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » February 17th, 2005, 8:14 pm

CVS
Pachucos, Mafia, Santos, San Luis st.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » February 17th, 2005, 11:34 pm

Last I heard KAK became an official gang, don't know if they adopted the CV though. Can anyone elaborate

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » February 17th, 2005, 11:37 pm

I think they did.

But just like all they other tagger "gangs" they are not officially recognized til they hit the pen.

All these M4L, KAM, KAK, KCC eventually die out in time. There are mainly 5-10 guys writing this all over the place. At this point, M4L has been split and members are joining local OG gangs..

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 18th, 2005, 5:14 am

HUERITO THANKS FOR THE INFO I DIDNT KNOW THAT THE M4L GOT SPLITED AND WHO ARE THEY JOINING IN THEIR AREA ? THE TINY GANGSTA OR THE TOKERS ?

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » February 22nd, 2005, 3:15 pm

Huerito wrote:I think they did.

But just like all they other tagger "gangs" they are not officially recognized til they hit the pen.

All these M4L, KAM, KAK, KCC eventually die out in time. There are mainly 5-10 guys writing this all over the place. At this point, M4L has been split and members are joining local OG gangs..
KCC and KAK are some old skool crews that came out of LBC, same goes for KOS if you've seen it up.

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » February 22nd, 2005, 9:30 pm

Knocking out Suckas??

Yeah, heard of it.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » February 23rd, 2005, 11:45 pm

Huerito wrote:Knocking out Suckas??

Yeah, heard of it.
KOS use to be the main taggin crew back in the dayz behind it was KCC,MG,JBC, AKS and M2k being the lamest. Then you had the pioneer tag bangers like AH,FK,CTE,RTM,FME. Anyways KOS and KCC started competing so they battled each other to see who could hit up the most shit, KCC couldn't keep up so they ended up dropin and came up again in CPTE. The trip is right after this Longo was tired of all these taggers and started dropin crews. KOS basicly disappeared, most crews stayed DL and some like M2k were forced into Longo but if you ask the Ms they'll say Longo needed soldiers so they decided to give a helpin hand.LOL

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » February 24th, 2005, 6:34 pm

Hahha

That's funny.

I am kinda glad they banned taggers.
It was a sorry excuse for kids that wanted to write on walls without the violence.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » February 24th, 2005, 11:27 pm

Knoccin Out Succaz
Mafias Greatest
A$$ Holes
Fuccen Krazy
Those were some old skool taggers..I also remember a KFS(Killing for Society)crew back in the days.And M2k is gay.

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » June 8th, 2005, 10:01 pm

COMPTONE VARRIO LARGO THIRTY SIX CVL36

PEQUENOS"PQS",
CHICOS "CHS"
MIDGETS LOCO "MSL"
MAFIOSOS DIABLOS "MDS"
TERMITE'S "TMS"

About every 10-13 years we start a new clique

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 29th, 2005, 8:26 am

huerito might be wrong cuz KAK started in compton and is a gang now but their part of the Tortilla Flat family......155st also has a TERMITES click. but i dont know why fools like him gotta talk shit on taggers, alot of gangs now and even before get alot of there hard recruits from tagging crews....i dont understand how fools like him diss them. If they so gay and weak why are they always recruited??.....let me just add that i heard that the same guy who started the TINY LOCS click for CV70 started it for CV155St....and yes those clicks where known as TINY LOCS not TINY LOKOTES before. I heard that the guy moved up out the 70's hood then moved into the 155 hood, but this was a long time ago before those two hoods had beef. And thats why those two gangs have the same exact click name. After that it was copied, like for example CVA13 they have a TLS

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 2nd, 2005, 2:45 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:huerito might be wrong because KAK started in compton and is a gang now but their part of the Tortilla Flat family......155st also has a TERMITES click. but i dont know why fools like him gotta talk shit on taggers, alot of gangs now and even before get alot of there hard recruits from tagging crews....i dont understand how fools like him diss them. If they so gay and weak why are they always recruited??.....let me just add that i heard that the same guy who started the TINY LOCS click for CV70 started it for CV155St....and yes those clicks where known as TINY LOCS not TINY LOKOTES before. I heard that the guy moved up out the 70's hood then moved into the 155 hood, but this was a long time ago before those two hoods had beef. And thats why those two gangs have the same exact click name. After that it was copied, like for example CVA13 they have a TLS

BECAUSE TAGGERS AIN'T BANGERS THATS WHY JUST ASK THE T-FLATS AND CV 70's THAT BECAUSE IT WOULD SHOW WHY THEY ARE GETTIN DOGGED OUT.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 6th, 2005, 5:44 am

Crews aren't banned in LB....theres mad crews there these days. and just one more thing for the record, every varrio, compton, LA, wherever has tagging crews in it constantly

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 6th, 2005, 12:15 pm

CBS has to be the biggest I think. Yall know who hit up LA River the most?

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » November 6th, 2005, 8:56 pm

StreetIsWatching with all do respect you are wrong COMPTONE VARRIO LARGO 36 CVL36 has no taggers and do not allow taggers in the vario hitting up. yes granted there are taggers that live in theb hood, but they also respect it.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 7th, 2005, 5:50 am

Bumper no problem....you know ur hood better then me, and yes L36 has always been well respected....actually u guys from when i remember get extra respect cuz u in the edge of compton towards watts n all. But what about LC? LCK?(LOSING CONTROL) the one from the 90's (not the present one that only hits up on alameda) didnt alot of the core members of that crew get into L36? i remember them...towards the end they started saying it stood for LARGO CONTROLA, they was up in Largo hood wasnt they??

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » November 7th, 2005, 9:55 am

Your are right LC is LARGO CONTROL the new butties. But still L36

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sick Sid3

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » January 19th, 2006, 1:33 pm

qVO!! What about these varrios thats claim CV WEC,OFA,THUG LIFE,KAM,KCC?
Do they hold it down in Cpt?

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » January 22nd, 2006, 11:33 pm

CV WEC13 dont make too much noise but their fairly new, they just turned into a gang. They were banging b4 they put up the CV though.
CVOFA13 having beef with heavyweights in the tagging side like with BKM and KAK made them turn CV also.
KAM and KCC dont make no noise im not sure they even exist anymore, i never hear nothing on the street, CVM4L are the ones hold down that area, if not them then CVTG. M4L and TG beefing. TG must have givin them a pass or see them as a non threat cuz ever since M4L became a CV they been tryin to check them.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 26th, 2006, 8:28 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]CV WEC13 dont make too much noise but their fairly new, they just turned into a gang. They were banging b4 they put up the CV though.
CVOFA13 having beef with heavyweights in the tagging side like with BKM and KAK made them turn CV also.
KAM and KCC dont make no noise im not sure they even exist anymore, i never hear nothing on the street, CVM4L are the ones hold down that area, if not them then CVTG. M4L and TG beefing. TG must have givin them a pass or see them as a non threat because ever since M4L became a CV they been tryin to check them.[/quote]true shit cuzz ..the cvm4l are on the decline and they had problems with tg's specially the nayborhood lokos clika who be operatin' in nhcc's hood like the rest of kam st and kcc,but the tg's run kpnh area .and they actually even beef with longos and mostly tokeros who are from sscc's hood ,the tg's have an on off situation with cvcg who be north of their area in butler blocc hood more toward cpt blvd thorson and harris ..as for kcc and kam they was hit up all over the nhcc pj's area in 03 so kind off existing

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » January 30th, 2006, 8:12 am

Thanks for the info CASPER, theres another OFA gang in LA somewhere, but their not affiliated with the CVOFA's. They still OFA but it means Ox'Ford'Avenue13 or V-OFA13.
i knew the M4L's were on the decline, they started claiming CV too soon and the TG's clamped down on them. They had no big problems with CVTG up until they turned CVMFL. they were getting deep when they were tagging it. They were clicked up with ECM it was ECM4L which had crazy beef with BKMCMF. ECM is thru out the north east side of compton. Their might be ecm's banging for CVWEC13 cuz they always been pretty cool. ECM started in the city of gardena i think and the older OG's from ECM are located towards the harbor gateway area. I dont think they'd give the go ahead for ECM to turn into a CV because the harbor area ECM's are well known there and would catch trouble from G13 and other hoods up out that area.
"huerito" said that the M4L are joining other local OG gangs but i cant think of what OG gangs their joining in that area. I cant see them joining the CVTG's who they were having ongoing beef with.
Thats wierd about the WEC's turning CV because i thought they'd end up joining CVTF CV3 or something cuz their all up around those areas in the north of compton. By the way WEC stands for What Ever's clever.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2006, 8:58 am

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]Thanks for the info CASPER, theres another OFA gang in LA somewhere, but their not affiliated with the CVOFA's. They still OFA but it means Ox'Ford'Avenue13 or V-OFA13.
i knew the M4L's were on the decline, they started claiming CV too soon and the TG's clamped down on them. They had no big problems with CVTG up until they turned CVMFL. they were getting deep when they were tagging it. They were clicked up with ECM it was ECM4L which had crazy beef with BKMCMF. ECM is thru out the north east side of compton. Their might be ecm's banging for CVWEC13 because they always been pretty cool. ECM started in the city of gardena i think and the older OG's from ECM are located towards the harbor gateway area. I dont think they'd give the go ahead for ECM to turn into a CV because the harbor area ECM's are well known there and would catch trouble from G13 and other hoods up out that area.
"huerito" said that the M4L are joining other local OG gangs but i cant think of what OG gangs their joining in that area. I cant see them joining the CVTG's who they were having ongoing beef with.
Thats wierd about the WEC's turning CV because i thought they'd end up joining CVTF CV3 or something because their all up around those areas in the north of compton. By the way WEC stands for What Ever's clever.[/quote]

thanks for the infos ..u knew those crew :RCK east cpt and CWS COMPTON WAYSIDE ???near wsp's hood on 134 st next to cenential hi

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sick Sid3

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » January 30th, 2006, 1:19 pm

Qvo Bgcasper!!
the shit with Wec is that ones in bell click up with Cudhay13clarast,telllotmob gang but i heard the the cv ones mightjoin them as well!!So what about Thug life is that a crew or varrio?? and whats up with KCC in cpt??

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2006, 10:26 pm

[quote="CRASYWICKEDSTYLO"]Qvo Bgcasper!!
the shit with Wec is that ones in bell click up with Cudhay13clarast,telllotmob gang but i heard the the cv ones mightjoin them as well!!So what about Thug life is that a crew or varrio?? and whats up with KCC in cpt??[/quote]i saw it hit up on cuzco just in the pj's back street ,and it was actively bombed with no specific dis toward no hood and they wasnt crossed in that area by the nhcc's acording to a homie i was with that day ,its more wall bangin sets than real cv's the serious cv in that rea is cvtg and the kcc's seems stay in that small area surounded by tg's cliccs ,the kam street are getin' chased by tg's and barely hold a street inside nhcc's ,like the m4l who'v been harrassed by the tg's they seems to have north side chapters south of greenleaf like the tokers have a hood on 69 ways ...seems the tg's are the one ruling the cv's from lb bld to atlantic leaf to alondra than u have the cv cg who are on off with tg's and in a real war with cvs ,seems the chicos are keepin low profile ...but all those infos are dating from 03 since than i was not in compton ..peace

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » January 30th, 2006, 10:37 pm

RCK and CWS are small start up crews, their not a big factor right now. thats all i know abput them. WEC was recruiting taggers from all around those cities in bell beel gardens lynwood south watts ....pretty much every where around the south west and south east LA. i didnt know they were clicking up with cudahay. late last year they had a CVWEC get killed, he went by the name 'NUZE'.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » January 30th, 2006, 10:38 pm

alot of OG WEC's that started WEC got into the CVTF's

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2006, 10:48 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]alot of OG WEC's that started WEC got into the CVTF's[/quote]

do wec hold a hood and were? the cvofa seems to be vatos around 7st watts and northside mona around118 ..

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » January 31st, 2006, 2:16 am

They dont hold a hood and they dont have beef with any established gang in compton. Dont quote me on this but they might be tight with the TF's

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by yourmomslover » January 26th, 2019, 1:32 pm

KAK use to roll with the hood they put in work on piruK and locosK i remember CVTF KAK on the walls here and there

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”