Major Israeli Drug Ring Busted In LA

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Major Israeli Drug Ring Busted In LA

Unread post by Red Rum56 » September 17th, 2004, 7:02 pm

Quote:
LA police have broken a drug-smuggling ring, run mostly by Israelis and headed by an Israeli national. The crime syndicate is said to have imported some 300,000 Ecstacy pills into the US from Europe, at a street value of nearly US$7 million.

The ring leader, Israeli national Eliyahu Marciano, 29, was arrested last week with five associates. They had 160,000 Ecstacy pills, smuggled in from the Czech Republic, on them at the time.

The LAPD investigation began in 2002 and had the help of police units from Israel, Spain, the Czech Republic, Poland, and Austria.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satell...d=1095405211049

Isn't that amazing that the American news media kept quiet about this? The only other newspaper this was published in was Haaretz.

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Major Israeli Drug Ring Busted In LA

Unread post by 1OldSchool » September 17th, 2004, 7:47 pm

Its not amazing they control the media theyre not going to post shit about themselves and if someone else does theyre antisemitic and get sued by themhahahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 17th, 2004, 9:55 pm

haha i hear that vatos, sad how shit is right? but hell they aint the worst of my problems

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 17th, 2004, 10:03 pm

1OldSchool wrote:Its not amazing they control the media theyre not going to post shit about themselves and if someone else does theyre antisemitic and get sued by themhahahahahahahahahaha
tru shit

nofx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by nofx » September 17th, 2004, 10:48 pm

1OldSchool wrote:Its not amazing they control the media theyre not going to post shit about themselves and if someone else does theyre antisemitic and get sued by themhahahahahahahahahaha
They? You mean israeli's control the media? Since when? I always thought that Americans control their own domestic media..

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » September 17th, 2004, 11:47 pm

nofx wrote:
They? You mean israeli's control the media? Since when? I always thought that Americans control their own domestic media..
http://www.natall.com/who-rules-america/

I can tell you about the Jew media. The reality is that the Jew completely dominates the media from TV to Music and more! Jews controls ABC, CBS, CNN, and a host of other media outlets.

The point is very simple. Those who control the information control.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » September 18th, 2004, 1:19 pm

y'all are mislead

sad to see youngstarrs buy into propaganda they have no experience of themselves

peace and prosperity

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » September 19th, 2004, 7:25 am

Snake wrote:
nofx wrote:

I can tell you about the Jew media. The reality is that the Jew completely dominates the media from TV to Music and more! Jews controls ABC, CBS, CNN, and a host of other media outlets.

You only posted this because you hate jews for some idiotic reason...

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » September 20th, 2004, 2:24 am

thrak wrote:
Snake wrote:
nofx wrote:

You only posted this because you hate jews for some idiotic reason...
I dislike jews with a passion, but it wasn't always that way. In fact, a year or so back I couldn't care less about them. But then I actually had some contact with jews, and read some of their writings The thing that gets me is the constant browbeating with things like hate, antisemitism, racism, etc. Also, the total hypocrisy concerning non-white vs white racism. (I couldn't help but notice that you use quotation marks on aryans and whites. Common technique among jews or those influenced by them.)
And of course it's even worse when Israel is brought up.

I have a quote from a jew I heard in a TV show a few months ago.
The theme of the show was that nazis should not be allowed to "spew their filth".(connected to a trial where a guy was not convicted for hate-speech. he could have been, but something about his phrasing saved him. We have no freedom of speech here.) Only jews and anti-racists were present in the discussion of course. The quote?

"Freedom of speech is our most important right, but you have to be careful not to misuse it"

In closing, no, not just jews have these opinions and no, not every jew might have them. But the majority do, and they also hold great power over the media.
Thus, they are a problem.

(by the way, I remember an article by a jew about jewish influence on the media, where he basically admitted the huge influence. Talked about how hollywood was started by jews, lots of "it took a jew to portray X" etc, how this is not a threat, because they are jews "in love with America".

Fin

Unread post by Fin » October 8th, 2004, 8:17 am

I don't really post a lot, but when I do, its important.... Jews DO run the American Media, Banks, and goverment.

They worked hard and moved up while most americans where busy trying to get laid. They control america.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » October 8th, 2004, 9:31 am

you guys are patheticly uneducated.the JEW doesn't run shi-. They do not controll the media. The reason the story was quiet is that it's ecstasy. It is a white drug with very little violence associated with it, so it isn't a big news draw. They like to write stories about crack, and drugs that people get killed for. and the street value is stupid, it would only be 7 tillion dollars worth if you sold every pill to a stupid rich kid. some white guys with a suitcase of pills just doesn't seem sensational enough for the news. Who cares?

And snake, you base your judgement of millions of people based on one sentance that one jew said? You're a moron. By that reasoning, everyone should hate all white p[eople for your stupid ass remarks. And the JEW controlls ABC, CBS, NBC? Prove it.

I guess it's a good thing all Nazi's are as stupid as you, it just ensures that you will never get any power yourselves.

skitz

Unread post by skitz » June 9th, 2005, 3:12 am

Panik wrote:you guys are patheticly uneducated.the JEW doesn't run shi-. They do not controll the media. The reason the story was quiet is that it's ecstasy. It is a white drug with very little violence associated with it, so it isn't a big news draw. They like to write stories about crack, and drugs that people get killed for. and the street value is stupid, it would only be 7 tillion dollars worth if you sold every pill to a stupid rich kid. some white guys with a suitcase of pills just doesn't seem sensational enough for the news. Who cares?

And snake, you base your judgement of millions of people based on one sentance that one jew said? You're a moron. By that reasoning, everyone should hate all white p[eople for your stupid ass remarks. And the JEW controlls ABC, CBS, NBC? Prove it.

I guess it's a good thing all Nazi's are as stupid as you, it just ensures that you will never get any power yourselves.
shut the fuck up white boy !!!!! faggot greak!

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

fascist conspiracy

Unread post by Mraka » June 9th, 2005, 6:25 am

claiming that the jews run this and that,is actually the conspiracy.
the hollywood producer didn`t do shit about holocost back in ww2,
but nazis were big during that time in U.S.,too.
I would cut any relationship because of neonazi propaganda.
see you when you get there,get thirty.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » June 9th, 2005, 9:51 am

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
-- Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

it is all history repeating

Unread post by Mraka » June 10th, 2005, 7:05 am

don`t trust him dr.Gonzo ,because he is a liar,and you should have known it.
if he build it up, the control of your "lovely" country,then his team lay through generations.and so did he again,and the radio station,too.
-good you for you:http://www.newsoftheweird.com/index.html

you know how news are made Dr.Stronzo,don`t ya!?
-Doesn`t matter

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » June 10th, 2005, 11:38 am

I have absolutely no problem with Jews, but the government of Isreal is messed up and evil. The US is in so deep with them that they never report about all the war crimes and atrocities committed by the Israeli military. Anyone questioning them is immediately branded an anti-semite. If people actually look into it, there are plenty of Israeli groups that report and condemn their governments illegal actions and human rights abuses. There's a reason why Sharon is known as "the butcher of Beirut".