Eight Trey (83) Ganster Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 13th, 2003, 7:29 am

GREAT :lol: ,but in the north side map i would add 67 nhc may be i was wrong but i thought they was hanging from normandie to vermont from 65 st to 67 st ...anyway thanks alonso you are the only one in this whole net who provide real infos and your site is by far the best :lol: !!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

r.i.p

Unread post by bgcasper » July 13th, 2003, 7:35 am

i think gangsta rocc and g roc are only one persone on your rip list
that nigga g roc was puttin' much work for that north side , he got killed by them 60's ...

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » July 13th, 2003, 10:28 am

holy they got a huge set.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

67 NHC

Unread post by alexalonso » July 13th, 2003, 1:55 pm

bgCASPERsscc wrote:GREAT :lol: ,but in the north side map i would add 67 nhc may be i was wrong but i thought they was hanging from normandie to vermont from 65 st to 67 st ...anyway thanks alonso you are the only one in this whole net who provide real infos and your site is by far the best :lol: !!!
Yeah, 67 NHC is in the north, just got late and did not add it yet.

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

inside the borders

Unread post by Fre$h » July 13th, 2003, 3:01 pm

How can there be other gangs claiming borders inside the borders of their hood? That seems a bit strange to me, is this common in L.A.?

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

ETGC

Unread post by Fre$h » July 13th, 2003, 11:34 pm

Something else that I was wondering, about the map on the Eight Tray page. On the southside of their territory, you've got an area tagged as 93-95 Play Boy Hustler Crips, but on the listing you've got those streets listed as Play Boy STYLE hood. Also, if that's 74 Hoover's hood to the right, then where is 83 Hoover located? Because the area with the tag, in the picture, seems to be around 83rd Street. Just curious, if I'm wrong, please let me know. Thanks to everyone for all the feedback by the way, this has become a very good board. Hopefully it'll stay this way.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 14th, 2003, 2:29 am

oh yes i forgot 98 gc and 99 mafia on their south they from halldale to vermont ? i think 93 95 are style and they just on the north of 98 gc hood , than i think you have some play boy hutsler around 78 76 st from budlong to vermont but again this is not an area i hang so im far from sure ,even if they still exist ...

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ETGC

Unread post by alexalonso » July 14th, 2003, 2:55 am

Fre$h wrote:Something else that I was wondering, about the map on the Eight Tray page. On the southside of their territory, you've got an area tagged as 93-95 Play Boy Hustler Crips, but on the listing you've got those streets listed as Play Boy STYLE hood. Also, if that's 74 Hoover's hood to the right, then where is 83 Hoover located? Because the area with the tag, in the picture, seems to be around 83rd Street. Just curious, if I'm wrong, please let me know. Thanks to everyone for all the feedback by the way, this has become a very good board. Hopefully it'll stay this way.
I have to double check if the 93/95 are Hustler or Style. But 83 Hoovers would be just south of 74 Hoovers. I Just did not include every name around 83's hood. There are 74 PBHC that are on 74th from Hoover (w) to the 110 Frwy (east) right in the middle of 74 Hoover Hood and they got beef.

The 82 PBHC are also between the same streets in Hoover Hood.

Spoon

Re: Eight Trey (83) Ganster Crips

Unread post by Spoon » July 17th, 2003, 12:57 pm

Casper, i have to say you know a lot of what's goin' on in the streets!
Because of that i thought you can give me some information about gang-life? I'm very interested in crip gangs and i recently read the book "Autobiography of an LA gang member" from Kody Scott aka Sanyika Shakur. He describes the way of life for an (crip) gang member. Is this way of life nowadays nearly the same or is there a (huge) change? Maybe because of politics or economic developments?
And i have to agree with you, bg knocc out and dresta are one of the best
rappers i ever listen to! They got the real style, not this wannabe-style of
dre and snoop!
I hope you can help me! Thanks

And thanks to Alonso,too! This is the best site to get information about LA gangs!!

spanyloc2005
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

ETG Hand Sign?

Unread post by spanyloc2005 » August 26th, 2003, 4:51 pm

Do you throw up 8 trey like this: with your pinky down, and the rest of your fingers extended? if notycan you describe the three finger sign someone said the trays throw up?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: ETG Hand Sign?

Unread post by bgcasper » August 26th, 2003, 8:27 pm

the one i know is is the thumb index and midle finger extended forming the 3 while the two last are bended forming a 8

spanyloc2005
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by spanyloc2005 » August 26th, 2003, 8:39 pm

do they use two hands, or do they throw it up with the palm facing, do you know by chance, isn't that similar to the Neighborhood sign then?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 27th, 2003, 7:32 am

palm facing so its not the same

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » November 28th, 2003, 10:50 pm

BASICALLY U THROW UP YA FIVE FINGERS BUT U TUCK YA PINKY TO KEEP IT SIMPLE JUST LIKE U THROWIN UP the NEIGHBOR HOOD SIGN BUT U EXTEND the RING FINGER AND LEAVE THE PINKY TUCKED...BUT CASPER WAS SAID the SAME THANG IF I REMEMBERED RIGHT

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bkstomp3 » November 28th, 2003, 10:52 pm

WAIT U SAID A DIFFERENT 1 DIDNT U

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bkstomp3 » November 28th, 2003, 10:59 pm

WAIT U SAID A DIFFERENT 1 DIDNT U

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » January 20th, 2004, 4:46 pm

Alonso do you have articles on Crazy D and those other ETG members when they killed those innocent girls? The now default Herald Examiner had a huge article on the incident.I think they all received 25 yrs to life or the death penalty.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » January 20th, 2004, 6:18 pm

IT SEEMS LIKE THEM HOOVAS TRIP AND SMOKE EVERYBODY.

A FEW MONTHS AGO THIER WERE LIKE 20 MURDERS NEAR THE BORDER OF ETG AND 83 HOOVER HOODS. WORD IS SOME HOOVERS SEEN BOUT 4 ETG'S WALKING THRU THEY HOOD AND KO BUSTED AT THEM, KILLING A FEW AND THAT STARTED AN ALL OUT WAR. THIS SHIT WAS ON THE NEWS, THE WAR WAS HOT FOR A FEW WEEKS.

SINCE WE ON ETG'S. I JUST FINISHED MONSTER'S BOOK. IT WAS A PRETTY NICE PIECE U DIG BUT I THINK HE'S BLEW UP SOME STORIES.
LIKE ALL THE TIMES HE BUSTED ON BLOODS AND KNOW ONE KAME BACK??? COME ON MAN. BESIDES THAT IT WAS A GOOD BOOK.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » January 23rd, 2004, 5:20 pm

Last edited by mangler on May 29th, 2004, 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » January 24th, 2004, 4:40 pm

IS THIS THE SAME GANGSTA ROC THAT'S IN THE BOOK "DO OR DIE". AND U SAY MONSTERS SMOKIN CRACK??? THAT'S SOMETHIN I'D HAVE TO SEE AFTER READING HIS BOOK. THAT WOULD BE A SIGHT.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » January 24th, 2004, 11:07 pm

I read that Monsta Book bout a 100 times while I was in Boot Camp...Did he really put it all the work without never going down on a murder??...And i knew Crips had beef amongst each other but DAWG...THat was BEEF...He hated the 60's worst then the Bloods!!!

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » January 26th, 2004, 1:07 am

Stone wrote:IT SEEMS LIKE THEM HOOVAS TRIP AND SMOKE EVERYBODY.

A FEW MONTHS AGO THIER WERE LIKE 20 MURDERS NEAR THE BORDER OF ETG AND 83 HOOVER HOODS. WORD IS SOME HOOVERS SEEN BOUT 4 ETG'S WALKING THRU THEY HOOD AND KO BUSTED AT THEM, KILLING A FEW AND THAT STARTED AN ALL OUT WAR. THIS @$%* WAS ON THE NEWS, THE WAR WAS HOT FOR A FEW WEEKS.

SINCE WE ON ETG'S. I JUST FINISHED MONSTER'S BOOK. IT WAS A PRETTY NICE PIECE U DIG BUT I THINK HE'S BLEW UP SOME STORIES.
LIKE ALL THE TIMES HE BUSTED ON BLOODS AND KNOW ONE KAME BACK??? COME ON MAN. BESIDES THAT IT WAS A GOOD BOOK.
Dang...so those murders u talkin about, are those the ones that were mainly around western and the 80s blocks? I heard it was more than one shooting or murder within one hour.

mangler_1960

Unread post by mangler_1960 » January 26th, 2004, 6:36 pm

Stone wrote:IS THIS THE SAME GANGSTA ROC THAT'S IN THE BOOK "DO OR DIE". AND U SAY MONSTERS SMOKIN CRACK??? THAT'S SOMETHIN I'D HAVE TO SEE AFTER READING HIS BOOK. THAT WOULD BE A SIGHT.
yea!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 26th, 2004, 10:06 pm

MONSTER WAS A GOOD ASS BOOK THAT SHIT SHOULD BE A MOVIE I FELT LIKE I WAS IN THE SHIT BUT I THINK ITS BS WHEN HE TALK ABOUT THE 62 HARVARD PARK BRIMS CALLIN THE COPS EVERY TIME SOME ONE BUST ON THEM THAT BOOK MADE BLOODS LOOK FUCKIN SOFT

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 11th, 2004, 3:33 am

r the Eight Trays still doin it or wut???

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 11th, 2004, 11:22 pm

kevmac wrote:
TomTom wrote:.He hated the 60's worst then the Bloods!!!
Now he probaly hates hisself more than he does sixties.

And if you pay attention, when he joined the prison gang, he joined a group that had members from sixties. lol

I NOTICED THAT KEV...I REALLY COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW DUDE PUT ALL THEM MURDERS OUT THERE LIKE THAT AND WAS STILL BEATING THE CASES...I'M SURPRISED ETG'S DIDN'T TRY 2 TAKE HIM OFF THEY HOOD...BUT I GUESS HIS REP WAS 2 BIG, CAUZE HE MADE THEY HOOD FAMOUS...NATIONWIDE....ERYBODY WAS TALKING BOUT THAT BOOK...

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » February 12th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Tom Tom u have a good point, But remember if you don't have witnesses its hard to prove a case. And remember the part in his book when The police told him that the 60's wanted him dead and he knew where they were hanging out at. The police was and still is very corrupt what the freak they care about blacks killing each other. Every now and then they may Prosecute you for killing another blacks but its a bunch of politics. Just like here in San Diego a lot of my homies deaths are unsolve cases and closed in most cases. Everybody on the streets knows who killed who,So if they know the police know and if they feel they want to make arrest and go to trial they will. Believe me Monster isnt the only one that killed a lot of people and got away with it. But in the end when you think you got away with it God will make you pay for it.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 12th, 2004, 3:39 pm

kevmac wrote:
wattscrackin wrote:r the Eight Trays still doin it or wut???
I can't really say. It seems they are all in jail or dead or abandoned their hood. But they are still a down and reptible gang.
I remember there were a string of murders that happened on Western about a year and a half ago. Were those involvin the trays? I kno a few were right in the middle of their neighborhood.

I always have to go over there, because my aunt's shop is right at 82nd and Western I think...anybody know the cleaners right next to the liquor store where they don't check ID? I'm either there or the gas station at 77th. I have a few small stories about me bein over there, but nothin ever serious. Dudes love to mad dog u if they ain't seen u before over there, but that goes for every hood.

Slim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Slim » February 12th, 2004, 3:47 pm

83 is still very active. Not like they used to be, but still active. Ask the 67nhc, or the IFGb about them.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 13th, 2004, 2:35 am

YEAH I HAVE ASKED THE HOMIES FROM THE INGLEWOOD FAMILY ABOUT THEM AND THEY DON'T REALLY WORRY ABOUT THEM I WOULD SAY THEY WORRY MORE ABOUT THE 60'S THEN THE 8-TREY'S.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 13th, 2004, 2:48 am

X
Last edited by Anonymous20 on February 19th, 2004, 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 15th, 2004, 4:45 am

well i guess this answers my question about them still bein active....

http://www.lapdonline.com/get_involved/ ... 208813.htm