SHOULD PIT BULLS BE BANNED?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » June 23rd, 2005, 9:33 pm

Exactly. I love the avatar brother. Thats f*ckin cool. hahaha

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » June 23rd, 2005, 9:37 pm

thnx for the look out homes, i like it too rather than a maple leaf.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » June 23rd, 2005, 9:39 pm

HAHAHA. I heard that brother.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: SHOULD PIT BULLS BE BANNED?

Unread post by TeeKay » November 1st, 2006, 4:52 am

E`S`T wrote:IN MY OPINION, THESE DOGS SHOULD BE BANNED. THEIR TEMPERMENT IS SHORT AND THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A KILLING MACHINE. AND YES, I DO BELIEVE THAT OWNERS ARE 99% AT FAULT FOR THE WAY THESE DOGS BEHAVE. BUT I KNOW A DOG THAT HAS KICKED THE SHYT OUT OF PITS FOR YEARS. THE PRESA CANARIO. SEARCH THE NET AND YOU'LL SEE....

http://www.pets4you.com/presa.html
IN SAN FRANCISCO A FEW YRS BACK, SOME LAWYERS FOR SOME WOODS DOIN A STINT IN THE PEN GOT THESE DOGS BECAUSE THE WOODS WERE RAISING THEM IN SOME FARM TOWN UP NORTH. WELL, THEY TOOK THEM TO THE CITY AND WHEN A LADY CAME HOME FROM GROCERY SHOPPING, THE LAWYERS OPENED THEIR FRONT DOOR AND 2 PRESA'S MAULED THIS LADY TO DEATH. IT WAS VERY SAD. THEY CAN WEIGH UPTO 150 LBS OF PURE MUSCLE. THEY ARE FAIRLY UNKNOWN TO AMERICANS....
ALTHOUGH THIS IS AN OLD TOPIC, THIS DUDE IS RIGHT ON WHAT HE SAYS, I WOULD NEVER OWN A PITBULL AGAIN, NOT ONLY ARE THEY TOO AGGRESSIVE, THEIR UN INTELLIGENT, DUMB ENOUGH TO ATTACK THEIR OWNERS AND IVE SEEN IT HAPPEN ONE TOO MANY TIMES.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 11th, 2006, 4:35 am

yo they should banned fuchin ...poodles and mexican dogs chijajuas , mush face bull dogs , and hot dogs & irish hounds .........them dogs is horrible...........

bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bryan989 » November 11th, 2006, 2:00 pm

ive got two rottweiliers. my boys only bit me once, and it was accident while we was playin' around. you gotta train your pets if youre gettin pit, rott, doberman, etc. i think if a dog goes wild and starts attackin people than the owners at fault. my dogs just stand at my side on all four growling, wont bite unless i say "get em". its all in how much time you put into training.