TAADOW..The word slang

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
inkie1

Unread post by inkie1 » February 17th, 1972, 3:23 pm

it looks like the throwin up L's to me what yall think?? and they crips. LBCC? but thats if their from compton.

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

TAADOW..The word slang

Unread post by TAADOW » June 23rd, 2005, 12:04 pm

wassup ive always wanted to hear waht TAADOW means in parts of USA..as the word imo orignated from there..
Ice Cube used it in a song,Snoop dogg gave the name to Ricky Harris on Doggy Dogg World Vid..Omar Epps used the phrase a lot in the movie First Time Felon..

Does or can anyone give me a definite meaning of the Word TAADOW..its my number plate on my car had it for like 3 years now.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 23rd, 2005, 12:20 pm

thats vice lord shit

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 23rd, 2005, 12:30 pm

Fools been sayin that in Cali for a loong ass time. It's just like a exclamation like he dropped him like TAADOW! or where's that weed at? TAADOW! meaning right here You drop your last piece in bones like TAADOW! If you had a nice ride, you could put TAADOW on the plate cause it would be like DAMN that's a nice ride. If you had a hooptie with TAADOW on it that would just make for clowning.

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » June 23rd, 2005, 1:56 pm

Yeah i always knew it was from Cali,Much Respect.I used ta hear Snoop say it a lot,and Ice Cube....Daym good interpretation there Cold bear..
Yeah its on my Ride as the number plate..Im proud of it and one day im still hoping to travel around Cali esp Compton ive always dreamt of going there..Watts,Sth Central,Inglewood..all them areas..

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » June 23rd, 2005, 1:58 pm

oops couldnt edit..
sorry for double post..

My interpretation was
Look at me now.
WOW.
Here i am.
Wassup!.
and Catch ya later!! as in like bye bye

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » June 23rd, 2005, 2:26 pm

TAADOW wrote:esp Compton ive always dreamt of going there..Watts,Sth Central,Inglewood..all them areas..
:lol:

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 23rd, 2005, 3:21 pm

TAADOW wrote:Yeah i always knew it was from Cali,Much Respect.I used ta hear Snoop say it a lot,and Ice Cube....Daym good interpretation there Cold bear..
Yeah its on my Ride as the number plate..Im proud of it and one day im still hoping to travel around Cali esp Compton ive always dreamt of going there..Watts,Sth Central,Inglewood..all them areas..
Hahaha dang homie act like it's Cancun in Compton... I don't see why people are so obsessed with going to Compton or any of the areas around there...Niggas roll down the 91 freeway then go back home hey man Im so down I was in Compton...k idiotas vale! Anyways homie I've seen pictures of New Zealand it looks pretty nice there man... I'd rather go there than go back to Compton... aint nothing to see man...aint no Magic Mountain or Six flags in the CPT... or in Watts or in S. Central. I mean what the hell u thinkin u gonna do there? Rollin through Compton talkin about "What's up mate"(with that austrailian/NZ accent) hahaha Nah homie just stay there...Save your money for something more productive

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 23rd, 2005, 5:51 pm

all the niggas i know in LA is tryna move down south

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » June 23rd, 2005, 7:29 pm

haha cheers for that yo..
yeah NZ is kinda sweet but dont be mixing us with that horrible Aussie Accent..lol..
Compton Compton Compton..
where shall i start..Well first of i wanted to just take in the air and think daym man this is Where EAZY E was reporting From.
It all started here.I cant explain, its just my dream..Id ratehr go there than say Paris,Rome London etc.
It may not mean much to the Average Compton Native but means alot to me.
I could say nah man NZ is shit as well..and i reckon it is..
I hope i can meet some of you peoples off this Forum if i was to come there.
so yup still my Dream,Like Martin Luther King(RIP)said "I have a Dream"

And if i reach Compton id be more compelled to shout aloud from the Mountains FREE FREE AT LAST Thank GOD ALMIGHTY IM FREE!!

chur chur bo..

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 23rd, 2005, 10:32 pm

Damn homie... u high on crack or what? Free at last what the f... free of what man? Man I don't know if u heard but Compton aint a tourist city ain't no mountain in Compton either...anyways I saw some hot maori chicks on tv a long time ago hook me up cuzzz!!!

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » June 23rd, 2005, 10:42 pm

Heres some slang for that most gangstaz use:

Smoke: Being killed by a firearm.
Baller: Someone with lots of cash.
Mack Daddy: Good with girls.

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » June 23rd, 2005, 11:44 pm

I know Compton aint silver or Gold...Thats the best thing..i want to tread those grounds cause its dangerous..and im not scared...and if i cop one then oh well such is life..
When i say Free i mean my Dream has been met.....Mission accomplished..Im where i wanted to be..a place i always wanted to go..

i can hook u up with some Maori girls..LOL..
u got MSN?

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » June 24th, 2005, 12:10 am

Nope G im fine a jus pick girls up at places in my hood.

counter106
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by counter106 » June 24th, 2005, 4:17 am

Taadow sure u wanna go to compton i live there and when i go out i always get punk and roobed by the same kid. so i bought a 9mm gun and wait for him to punk and robbed me.before he could robbed me i pulled out my nine and shot him in the legs.he fell and was crying and pleading me not to kill him. i kinda pick him up and throw him in the nearest thrash bin so that was cool.2 days later i was chiilin with ma homies and that same kid who i shot him in the legs came with his homies and the kid pulled a 9mm gun and shot me at the hands 2 times and at the stomach 3 times.ma hmie were hid and after they gone ma homie bring me to the hospital.thing now are prety well cause i heard that that kid is dead being shot by some shotgun crips.so you now head ma story u might wanna chage ur mind.got some money and managed to migrate to singapore cause i have a lot of cousin living there.that place is hell man touris goes there and sometimes get shot.

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » June 24th, 2005, 8:35 am

no doubt im keen as beans...like O dogg i just dont give a stuff yo..

So any other Translations out there on the word TAADOW..

JayDee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JayDee » June 24th, 2005, 10:41 pm

WTF is wrong with these foriegn motherfuckers?!?!?!?!!??!?

keep your wack ass out the hood before somebody pimp slaps your tourist ass.

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » June 25th, 2005, 10:52 pm

^^^internet Gangster..Wannabee....
Fool ill bust your cap with my Fists..Thats how we do..

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » June 25th, 2005, 11:29 pm

Lets just settle here for fucc sake.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 26th, 2005, 1:01 am

taadow no offense but your a fucking idiot. no matter who you are, you dont just go into a tough neighborhood for fun. if you there on buisness or doing something and leaving, that's one thing. but if you go stroll around compton after a while people are going to notice you and fuck with you.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » June 26th, 2005, 1:18 am

If you move to Compton and live there for a 3-4 years then thats when you know whats going on and you know how to survive.

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » June 26th, 2005, 2:26 am

Compton is like every other hood it dont matter...
sorry all you tough guys who have lived there...

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » June 26th, 2005, 3:42 am

If i was to move to Compton and live there and after 3-4 years of living there you'll know how to survive and you'll probably be a member of a gang or some shit.Compton is tough hood Taddow.

Urban_Outlawz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Urban_Outlawz » June 26th, 2005, 2:49 pm

Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:
TAADOW wrote:esp Compton ive always dreamt of going there..Watts,Sth Central,Inglewood..all them areas..
:lol:
:lol: I know right...these niggaz is caught up in the glamourized version of Cali.

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » June 26th, 2005, 6:24 pm

Plz compton is probably the same as some of the hoods in NZ and Oz. I'd like to go there too, just cruise by. I'm Maori, we should hook up TAADOW and roll together through all the L.A. barrios none of my m8s are game, i'm like "let's go the states" there like "yeah for sure" then I'm like "lets go through the bad areas too" they're like "I don't wanna get shot".

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » June 27th, 2005, 4:05 am

chur bro they dont know where we at..If i get jacked it comes with the game...Id be an idiot to cruise out at night..but hey we got our USOs ovr there,our Islander brothers and sisters who im sure we could hang with..

Any hood is hard,I just want ta walk thru there,experience,curious what Eazy e was on about..My dawg was staying in Compton hes back here now,it was rough but just like every other hood.He made it...whatever there was to get thru..

you peeps need to harden up and stop listening to gangster rap to toughen you up.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 27th, 2005, 8:51 am

people here get stupider by the second.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 27th, 2005, 9:46 am

Didn't want to put my two bits worth ion but that was a very funny flow! I mean, hell! Thats like saying bwoi, I want to go down to Sierra Leone and roll with the West Side Boys down ther, bwoi I'd feel like a real, er, member of a rebel army and run about the bush cutting innocent children's hands off, yes man. The kid must be having a joke! Messin wid ya! Otherwise, the best way forward is for any boys out there from Compton to open up a tourist agency, sort out nice lickle hotels in yard, do nice guided tours, you know the kind of thing...."as you can see to our right, we have the body of a young man cut down in his prime following being caught up in the crossfire of two opposing street gangs...to our left you can see how proud we are at the overrepresentation of liquor stores in a yard....."

Seriously though, with that NZ kids vibe, you gonna make pure paperif you take on the world wannabe tourists - get the crews to collude and give passes for ghetto tourism, who knows, more money'll flow through those ends than narcotics could ever promise!!!

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » June 27th, 2005, 1:32 pm

haha look at you pinkasses most of you are from outside the zone talkin ya shit..how many of you have actually been or lived in Compton...
i aint no kid ya buster,At the moment you got ya punkass Lions rugby team in NZ...They are gonna get sent home with there tails between there legs,yelping like the lil pom bitches they are.
[img]http://img139.echo.cx/img139/5666/mob24ro.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img139.echo.cx/img139/8751/deanhiroki3gi.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img139.echo.cx/img139/1969/mongrel1409gb.jpg[/img][img]http://img139.echo.cx/img139/3535/blackpower3ny.jpg[/img]
every HOOD is the same just a different Mentality..
Theres shootings waht have ya and everything.
Anyone can get busted on any time any day no matter what..
These mafukers above will cap yo ass and rape ya bitch maybe even your little daughter.
No FEFE...and i dont FEar Compton..

pffft get back on topic anyway daym haters...

JayDee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JayDee » June 27th, 2005, 2:25 pm

TAADOW wrote:^^^internet Gangster..Wannabee....
Fool ill bust your cap with my Fists..Thats how we do..
LOL whos the wannabe?!?!? we'll see how far you get w/ your fists in cpt. ahahahahkas

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » June 27th, 2005, 2:36 pm

yeah whatever dont waste my topic thread internet gangster...

So anyway pass all the idiot gangsters online who dont live in compton..
TAADOW...I got the Ice Cube song and all and its the illest..way iller than snoop on Justin Timberfakes dick..Holla..

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 27th, 2005, 5:16 pm

taadow every hood is not the same. shit that happens in NZ doesn't compare to compton. go their to sight see and your probably going to encounter problems.