TAADOW..The word slang

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » June 27th, 2005, 7:27 pm

i intend to mate...

Like i said..Every hood is the same..Just a different Mentality..

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 27th, 2005, 7:41 pm

how is every hood the same?

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 30th, 2005, 3:35 am

lol'z, these guy's dont get it taadow, i mean, im sure compton make's you a man, a strong & couragous 1 at that, but have any of you guy's been in a circle? ive been in 3, all 4 respect, that shit means ALOT 2 me, taadow? u been in a circle bro?

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 30th, 2005, 6:05 am

eyy post some more mongrel/bp pics, if u got ne of storm trooper's post them 2 bro

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

k

Unread post by chini » July 2nd, 2005, 3:24 pm

LA girl gotta speak up here. I been through Compton a lot, but Im gonna warn you you will be pretty disappointed. there are all kinds of gangsta hoods in LA why limit yourself to Compton? I thought the tourist agency idea was pretty funny. We gotta Homeboy Bakery and a HOmegirl Cafe in LA, why not a Gangstaz Tourist agency??? Bulletproof wear half off!!

Truth is COmpton will look similiar to a lotta hoods in LA, the difference is mostly on the walls and a lil bit in the clothes. If you just drive around there, you will see the Compton Mall (yes they gotta nice indoor mall), fast food, etc. THere are still projects and suspect places, but it is starting to gentrify here and there. Don't go anywhere late at night in los angeles period, unless it's with the group, friend's place, or a popular night spot. unless what you are really looking for is a fight, then say hello to our beefed up LAPD thanks to our last two mayors. or to somebody's "little" friend. Be careful because outsiders to any gangsta hood in LA is a threat. You can bet on that. OK mama chini has spoken. :P

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 3rd, 2005, 10:11 am

never said taadow.. but i've said badow before.. as in "i'ma hit this b-i in the azz like BADOW!!"

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 11th, 2006, 5:18 am

TAADOW wrote:I know Compton aint silver or Gold...Thats the best thing..i want to tread those grounds cause its dangerous..and im not scared...and if i cop one then oh well such is life..
When i say Free i mean my Dream has been met.....Mission accomplished..Im where i wanted to be..a place i always wanted to go..
So it's a bravery/proving yourself/adventure thing for you?

Well on that side there's not much to offer. See the great part of what you seem to descirbe is "struggle." But most likely either nothing will happen to you or you'll get dropped real quick and outnumber/shot so you can't do anything in resistance.

I don't know what you have in your area but find something more productive and more challenging than walking around a block - mountain climbing or bungee jumping or something.

MiChuhSuh

Re: k

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 11th, 2006, 5:22 am

chini wrote:LA girl gotta speak up here. I been through Compton a lot, but Im gonna warn you you will be pretty disappointed. there are all kinds of gangsta hoods in LA why limit yourself to Compton? I thought the tourist agency idea was pretty funny. We gotta Homeboy Bakery and a HOmegirl Cafe in LA, why not a Gangstaz Tourist agency??? Bulletproof wear half off!!
LOL that's not a bad idea, call Father G!

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 18th, 2006, 3:56 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
TAADOW wrote:I know Compton aint silver or Gold...Thats the best thing..i want to tread those grounds cause its dangerous..and im not scared...and if i cop one then oh well such is life..
When i say Free i mean my Dream has been met.....Mission accomplished..Im where i wanted to be..a place i always wanted to go..
So it's a bravery/proving yourself/adventure thing for you?

Well on that side there's not much to offer. See the great part of what you seem to descirbe is "struggle." But most likely either nothing will happen to you or you'll get dropped real quick and outnumber/shot so you can't do anything in resistance.

I don't know what you have in your area but find something more productive and more challenging than walking around a block - mountain climbing or bungee jumping or something.
well i saw one of the users on here playing golf at the local golfclub one time...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 18th, 2006, 4:24 pm

uh.... (no diss) what does that have to do with anything?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 19th, 2006, 6:58 pm

actually it was X, he was playing golf

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » June 20th, 2006, 6:06 am

afakasi wrote:actually it was X, he was playing golf

wtf :roll:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 20th, 2006, 9:42 am

^ What's weird about that?

He sort of seems like a golf type of guy.