UK/US white gangs

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

UK/US white gangs

Unread post by NW10 » May 5th, 2005, 12:14 pm

Is there any white gangs in the USA, particularly LA, that claim turf and use ruthless violence?

Its just in Liverpool, England, the white youth gangs are similar to BnC's except they are white and not black. Many are just young lads dealing in heroin and more recently crack in small groups (gangs) of around 10-20.

These gangs used their neighbouhood as territory. All of these gangs (im generalising) worked under a millionaire drug baron (Curtis Warren, now serving time). When he went down everyone wanted to take over his role. Following his imprisonment there were about 11 white on white gun killings in the city over control of the drugs.

Apart from having identifiable 'turf' and use of guns the Liverpool gangs also like BnC's migrate. They have taken control over drugs in vulnerbale southern cities and seaside areas (Plymouth, Norwich and Great Yarmouth).

These gangs are just made of poor white kids from Liverpool (95% white) which is the 3rd most deprived place in England. Are there many white gangs like this in USA? particularly LA?

*following Warren's imprisonment gun violence has grown in Liverpool and armed police patrol the streets in 'gang' neighbourhoods. I think they carry MP5's

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: UK/US white gangs

Unread post by Silencioso » May 7th, 2005, 4:10 pm

There's white gangs like that in Chicago and a few in Boston, New York and Philadelphia. LA has an Armenian gang and a few peckerwood (prison based white power) gangs and that's about it for white gangs in this town.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 8th, 2005, 12:59 am

Are those in Boston, NYC, Philly and Chicago White American gangs. As this is what i meant. Eastern European white or white other than American dont count, in this sense.

And do they work in the same way (turf, shootings, drugs etc)?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » May 10th, 2005, 2:13 pm

If by white American you men native born, most white gangs in the US are American.

Boston white gangs are Irish American
Chicago's are Italian, Irish, Polish, German,Greek and Appalachian/Southern\NYC's are Albanian, Irish and Italian
Don't know about Philly

There's alot of white gangs in the Southern US. They're mostly the wigger variety ie. white kids emulating black gang culture.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 10th, 2005, 5:18 pm

What are white american born criminals/gangs/organised groups involved with then in the US?

Apart from Hells Angels and Skinhead gangs i mean.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » May 17th, 2005, 12:54 pm

Chicago white gangs are just straight gang bangers. Some are into burglery like the Simon City Royals.

NYC white gangs have some mob ties I've heard.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 13th, 2005, 5:05 pm

ALOT OF WHITE EURO GANGS ARE RACIST MOTIVATED

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 14th, 2005, 3:19 am

100 wrote:ALOT OF WHITE EURO GANGS ARE RACIST MOTIVATED
All the white gangs i know of in England (i dont count white racist groups such as National Front gangs) are money motivated, not racist motivated. Its very common for blacks and whites to work together over here.

Just think if all the gangs in LA (white black asian) worked together there would be few boundaries on what they can get their hands on and they would be able to run the city of LA.

Instead of fighting they should use each others advantages and take control. (I dont really mean that cos things would be bad if that did happen). Bit like the film the Warriors lol

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » June 15th, 2005, 9:14 pm

many white gangs in Chicago are money motivated with few drug sales,ramming,and some assault
Though they lack recruitment

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 16th, 2005, 5:39 am

Casper wrote:many white gangs in Chicago are money motivated with few drug sales,ramming,and some assault
Though they lack recruitment
So how big are these gangs?

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » June 16th, 2005, 2:30 pm

id say less than 100 or so
It actually matters the gang you speak about
Biggest white gang id say SCR'z

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 30th, 2005, 8:30 am

Just responding to NW10 - About Warren Curtis - when he went down it wasn't only guns blazing in Liverpool, it was car bombs all over blad! Those scousers man - I,ve met 'em and 'cos I've been in London/Hackney so long and away from that Northern vibe, they give me more concern en masse than the London vibe, suppose 'cos I know it well. Those scallys man, they are something! Those kids can talk it up and back it up!

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 30th, 2005, 9:01 am

Noog wrote: Those scallys man, they are something! Those kids can talk it up and back it up!
True. I think they find gangs like this hard to understand in the USA, the mentality over there from what i hear on this board is that, White gangs aint shit and aint puttin out over there, they always seem to be seen as unheard of/or pussies. But white gangs in England and definatley Liverpool are not to be messed with.

Thats another thing i see on this bored alot "blacks are the hardest race thats why they in gangs aint no fuckin white gangs" That maybe true in some places but being in a gang is nothing to do with race or colour

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 7th, 2005, 12:14 am

You don't much about Los Angeles history. White gangs in the late fifties (say those racist fools from Dorsey High for example with the skulls on the back of their leather jackets) onward; however, they lost their battle and I would say for the right reasons. Nevertheless, you can still find what you seek here in Los Angeles. I've met white fools from Los Angeles county that were very down (Lakewood comes to mind) probably way beyond anything you think you are about. Still, as a rule, white streetgangs holding down a neighborhood are not the rule in Los Angeles and have not been for a long time. You'll have more luck in Chicago or down south with that. It's nothing to be proud about in any case.
NW10 wrote:Is there any white gangs in the USA, particularly LA, that claim turf and use ruthless violence?

Its just in Liverpool, England, the white youth gangs are similar to BnC's except they are white and not black. Many are just young lads dealing in heroin and more recently crack in small groups (gangs) of around 10-20.

These gangs used their neighbouhood as territory. All of these gangs (im generalising) worked under a millionaire drug baron (Curtis Warren, now serving time). When he went down everyone wanted to take over his role. Following his imprisonment there were about 11 white on white gun killings in the city over control of the drugs.

Apart from having identifiable 'turf' and use of guns the Liverpool gangs also like BnC's migrate. They have taken control over drugs in vulnerbale southern cities and seaside areas (Plymouth, Norwich and Great Yarmouth).

These gangs are just made of poor white kids from Liverpool (95% white) which is the 3rd most deprived place in England. Are there many white gangs like this in USA? particularly LA?

*following Warren's imprisonment gun violence has grown in Liverpool and armed police patrol the streets in 'gang' neighbourhoods. I think they carry MP5's

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » July 7th, 2005, 8:48 am

Kemosave wrote:You don't much about Los Angeles history. White gangs in the late fifties (say those racist fools from Dorsey High for example with the skulls on the back of their leather jackets)
I was talking strictly about stereotypical streetgangs, not bikers or racists or skinheads... gun-toting drug dealers is what i said
Kemosave wrote:I've met white fools from Los Angeles county that were very down (Lakewood comes to mind) probably way beyond anything you think you are about.
So what are these gangs like, or are these mixed? I didnt say anything about "what i think im about" i was describing a particular type of streetgang like Bloods and Crips that happen to be white.
Kemosave wrote: It's nothing to be proud about in any case.
Your misunderstood as i was not trying to be proud or glorify them i was trying to portray the situation for everyone so they could see what i meant.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 7th, 2005, 12:45 pm

Allright then. But it seems to me that you are narrowly defining what you want a streetgang member to be.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » July 7th, 2005, 3:04 pm

Kemosave wrote:Allright then. But it seems to me that you are narrowly defining what you want a streetgang member to be.
I was sort of because i described the sterotypical Bloods and Crips like those you see in movies

miester

Unread post by miester » December 21st, 2005, 3:52 am

first of all im from scotland thats at the top of the uk but not england!
theyre arent really much gang activity in the uk atall. you have parts of the island that are rough but not anything that you would be scared to walk through or anything.
although glasgow which is in scotland was named the murder capital of eastern europe. which is pretty bad considering whats in eastern europe.
it has twice to three times the amount of murders than liverpool or london.
im not boasting about this but just letiing you's no wat happens here.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » December 21st, 2005, 4:23 am

miester wrote:it has twice to three times the amount of murders than liverpool or london.
it dont have twice or three times the amount as London, it has three x a higher rate than London.

Glasgow 81 - 13.3 per 100,000
London 220 - 3.1 per 100,000
Liverpool 24 - 5.5 per 100,000

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 21st, 2005, 7:57 am

NY, specailly Brooklyn, has "streetgangs" that are Irish, "streetgangs" that are Italian, and of course in the coastal area the Russian Mafia.

The Irish and Italian ones are like the "streetgangs" you were looking for. One time a gang from cali was visting NY and ended up getting in a big fight with them, but I don't know who "won" and there is no reliable source for that because everyone had their own twists.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 6th, 2006, 10:32 am

miester wrote:first of all im from scotland thats at the top of the uk but not england!
theyre arent really much gang activity in the uk atall. you have parts of the island that are rough but not anything that you would be scared to walk through or anything.
although glasgow which is in scotland was named the murder capital of eastern europe. which is pretty bad considering whats in eastern europe.
it has twice to three times the amount of murders than liverpool or london.
Glasgow and the rest of the uk is western europe in fact the only thing west of the uk is the atlantic ocean. You obviously no nothing of england you said theres no place you couldnt walk through, maybe not in bonny scotland but try walking through mosside <manchester> at night or toxteth liverpool and most of inner city london you wouldnt get 100 yards without getting taxed and or seriously hurt or worse. Im not getting at you but if you dont know what your talking about dont post. Stick to talking about scotland mate cause your out of touch with england.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 6th, 2006, 1:54 pm

A few white gangs from NYC area I've heard of:

Krazy Drunken Micks
Together Forever
Bath Avenue Crew
Albanian Boys, Inc.
Old School Alley Crew

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 6th, 2006, 11:06 pm

SCR is the biggest non racial all white gang.SCR is for all of the white guys who were in GD bbefore they got locked up.Because white boys cant be gangster after theve been locked up so they formed SCR.Down south where i am its over run with SCR.Thats the way it should be.

most people in SCR are urban but i wouldnt use the term "wigger" to describe them.Alot of people think they dont bang as hard as LA gangs do.

And to me thats bull shit.Whos to say theres a certain degree of banging?
There are some people who are fake but they get smashed for it.

The reason you dont hear about white gangs as much is because there arent nearly as many as black gangs.But i think alot of people would be surprised by the true number of SCR there really is.

Its really ashame that you see all these rich ass white kids with 6 car garages tryen to claim sumethin.Because then it stereotypes all white gangs like that.You see all of the CRIPS and bloods on tv bangin.And then if you came here and saw all of the SCR, GD and vl youd think it was no differenence to see it first hand.

but here if a white kid claims SCR and they arent serious they get beatin. Y ou cant just get into SCR like most people think.You have to go through a series of tests that are far more difficult than most other gangs.Thats why our numbers arent as large as othere gangs.Because we only except the best of the best.

There Is No Pity In Simon City

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 7th, 2006, 1:36 pm

Where down south?

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 8th, 2006, 12:08 am

My bad. MS, FLA ,Arkansas and Texas have a whole lot.Mississippi has the most Id say there are about 200-250 members just in MS

If you go to prison anywhere in the south youll definately know SCR has a strong precence.Im not that sure about Georiga though.I dont gthink we have many members there.

But in the prisons youll most likely encounter ISCR and that stabd for

Insane Simon City Royals

And they are STRICTLY blood in blood out
and the only real way to get any rank there is to either kill a guard or kill 3 rival gang members in one day

And for the nation to continue to trust you you have to kill atleast 6 people a year.And if you dont its a death pledge violation

Thats why we call them ISCR.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 8th, 2006, 12:13 am

And to get into ISCR you have to approach them in prison and ask them.

And then theyll give a 6 week trial where theyll put you through a series of tests and then at the end of 6 weeks if they find you worthy,theyll say a 6 paragraph pledge and you have to repeat it word for word.If you say it correctly they give you a weapon and tell you o go and kill someone and after that you become a brother.

But if you say the pledge wrong you die

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 8th, 2006, 2:16 pm

So you're saying SCR's are the main white gang in the South? How about IGD's?

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 8th, 2006, 5:18 pm

what the hell is that? There are GD'S and theres ahit load of them but thwyre mostly black.So yea SCR is easily the biggest and most active white gang in the south and everywhere else that i can think of besides the racist white gangs. I have never heard of ISD so that means they arent that big here.

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » March 8th, 2006, 8:48 pm

I have a lot of respect for gangsters from SCR and Gaylords, they were banging colors and hand signs since the beginning. They ain't boneheads either, just gangstas to the core.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 8th, 2006, 9:16 pm

curiousdude06 wrote:I have a lot of respect for gangsters from SCR and Gaylords, they were banging colors and hand signs since the beginning. They ain't boneheads either, just gangstas to the core.

appreciate that man.Weve dont alot of bad things to get the respect though.Some of it im not proud of.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 9th, 2006, 2:23 pm

IGD is Insane Gangster Disciples. It's big in FLA and a few other places I heard.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 9th, 2006, 2:35 pm

O OK i thought you said ISD.Yea there are some IGD around but theyr nuthing like SCR.We just got 27 new members within the last 2 months but theyre going to be staioned in Chicago because alot of SCR is getting locked up in chicago and theyre starting to run out of street soldiers there.