THIS GIVES ME A HEADACHE!

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

THIS GIVES ME A HEADACHE!

Unread post by puffpuffgive » July 6th, 2005, 10:34 am

shit i just didnt know where to post this shit but im gonna do it right here, also i dont know why i ask some dudes on the net but i think some of you have gone thru the same shit...

im jus gettin my straight, i mean really straight im bout to finish school and my marks are damn good except of math. i go clubbin like every weekend and dont do anything criminal anymore but today i was just thinkin about that situation and i came to the point that since my life turned that way it has just becamwe a big piece of BS. i mean im young and skinny not a person you would be scared to look at but i was a really G´d out motherfucker and then i had everything i needed and i liked it but something told me i have to change and now i did, but what did it really change? i didnt change my character, my way of thinkin n all that, it just changed the people i hang with, the shit i wear and that im always havin empty pockets. also i feel that the girls liked the gangster in me not the wannabe playboy that i pretend to be now, that just aint me but so far it kept me out alot of shit. but today im askin myself the question if i should get me some weed to hustle, get the strap out of my closet and jack some fool or just leave it and stay the way i am now tand try to make it better? i bet one of you on this board was in that situation alllready,what did you do? actually i always handle problems like this by myself but some feedback wouldnt hurt either. please only serious meant answers and thanks alot

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » July 6th, 2005, 1:19 pm

so you are searching for an ALTERNATIVE?
you do crimethink
you sk8
you haven`t even payed for the hustling yet.
paint your kitchen and learn to cook .then invite your queen,but mum first.-for a coffee. :idea:

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » July 6th, 2005, 1:24 pm

lol?

YoungG

Unread post by YoungG » July 7th, 2005, 12:00 am

im in the same situation
Im sicc on having empty pockets and not bein able ta have what i want. I got some nice shit but my gear could be hella better. and i aint bout ta bust my ass for minimum wage man fucc that im bout hustlin. I could grab the strap and hit a licc but i dont know if i wanna risk it ya feel me.