White gangs in L.A area

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

White gangs in L.A area

Unread post by PolakoMafia » June 14th, 2003, 1:08 am

what are names of some white gangs in L.A area that aren't racially moticated and where they hang out?

e
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by e » June 15th, 2003, 4:16 pm

the closest that fits your description is probably ArmenianPower13 (all over LA, but mostly Glendale, downtown LA, etc.). But they're a trece gang so I don't know if they consider themselves white. Otherwise, most white g's are in mexican gangs and a few in asian gangs. I haven't heard of any real white gangs in LA that aren't racially motivated.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: White gangs in L.A area

Unread post by alexalonso » June 16th, 2003, 6:35 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:what are names of some white gangs in L.A area that aren't racially moticated and where they hang out?

Out side of LA County there are the Nazi Low Riders, a white supremicist gang in the Inland Empire (IE) around Riverside and San Bernardino Counties. But in the 1950s and early 1960s there was a white gang in LA called the Spook Hunters.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » June 23rd, 2003, 5:19 pm

Years ago (1981), I remember a mixed gang (about 1/2 white and 1/2 Mexican) calling themselves the California Cruisers in Fullerton. They were mostly a car club who fought at parks on the weekends with other groups. I don't know if they were able to pass to the next generation. They might be gone now. Those were different times.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 14th, 2003, 10:01 am

i would love to come in your country to f-ck some fine white girls and kill their skinheads boyfriends ,i mean killing skinhead that always was my deepest dream,killing for the black instead of the blue ,we should all unite and fight the real enemies

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » July 14th, 2003, 4:52 pm

fuck a skin head

BOMPTON G

Unread post by BOMPTON G » July 17th, 2003, 3:35 am

YEAH I WOULD LIKE TO SEE US COME TOGETHER AND KILL FOR THE BLACK INSTEAD OF THE BURGANDY, RED, OR BLUE; I DOUBT IF THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 17th, 2003, 3:56 am

WELL JUST THE FACT THAT WE CAN COMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHERS WITHOUT DISSING EACHOTHERS ,WELL THATS A GOOD BEGINING ,BECAUSE ON A PERSONAL LEVEL I GOT NOTHING AGAINST YOU ...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 17th, 2003, 8:15 am

Is it just mexican gangs that are racist to blacks or is it the central american gangs, samoan gangs, and the asian gangs also?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 17th, 2003, 11:05 am

Racists are racists no matter what color. It's just ignorance of one person in regards to anothers culture. Misinformation, uneducation, and intolerance are the traits. When you really break it down, when people can communicate and exchange ideas...only the natural thing happens and thats gaining knowledge. I've grown up around all kinds of people. I can say each one is about as racist as the other. Racisms is perpetuated thru family and society, so if you buy into it, your most likely prolonging it.

Gangwise, it's all a money thing. If there was enough baseheads to sell to, enough blocks to sell on, enough cheese for everybody to live on and be comfortable with, there wouldn't be as much beef out there. I got homies that can say the ese's are straight racist in the pen, especially in the pen. Us "others" got to stick together no matter the gang in order to survive. They all trip out on how the Sureno's click up to the Aryans, now thats a real racist outfit. It's tit for tat though, all it takes is one to start it, and it's not like the other side will back down. It's amazing to hear ese's, Sureno's in particular, fcuk mayates and chinos. But I see a lot of halflatin/halfasian babies out here, halflatin/halfblack babies out here, halflatin/halfwhite babies...etc. Not all of them feel like racists though, they just playin' the role...politics. I got strong homies that are surenos. It's just an unfortunate situation. Everybody trips but at the end of the day...it is what it is...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 17th, 2003, 11:34 am

i'm half latin half black but you know 50%black 100% nigga i'm a light skin nigga thats why they call me casper .i got real cousins that are active surenos ,i even have cousins that are pirus ,and when i tel you i'm not racist well i really know what i'm talkin about ,man i speak spanish at home my mexican mother raised me,but i'm in a black hood bangin for a blue set ,i fucking hate that mexican killer or nigger killer or white killer stuff cause it sounds like they don't give a fu-k if the victim is civilian or not as long as he's mexican ,if i have a problem with mexicans like i had with 70 st i just say fu-k 7hoes killaz but i don't diss no race .and as you see i have nothing against asians i live in south east asia right now .peace

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » July 17th, 2003, 12:20 pm

Well, not to get off track, but if you come together and start "killing for the black" as you put it then you end up warring with other races which will, of course, respond in kind warring with and killing you. So if your "dream", as you put it, is to participate in race wars where people groups rise up against people groups and kill/war against each other, then I think you are right on track with your "dream." No offense intended. I'm just responding.

I once looked up the literal translation of the passage in Luke 21 that says in the last days "Nation will rise against nation" and it translated as "People group against people group." That means race against race.

It should be clear that anyone can be full of racial hatred and racism. Not just a paticular race.

One time some Hispanics, whom I had never met or talked to, broke into my apartment and put rat poison in my potato flakes hoping to kill me because I lived in the hood on their block and was white. I found out about it and threw it in the trash. After that the old women called me what translates in English as "the charmed one." I represent that God did protect me there day after day for two years while I finished my first college degree. I was the nicest person but some people just couldn't control their hatred of me because I looked different than them. It's tragic. Really it is.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 17th, 2003, 1:46 pm

killing all the enemies of the black race and not all the other races it makes a big difference!!! if you are claiming kkk than im gonna 187 on your ass and the driver may be a piru nigga thats what we were dreaming about,killing the enemies of our race .killing those putos from la eme that are down with aryan b!tches ,killingthose crooked ass cops and racist politicians ,killing all skinhead bustaz ,i have nothing against the corean guy that sells clothes in my hood ,or that mexican that is selling orange on the corner ,so its not a race mater its just im against people that are putting our people down ,and i know a gang of white people or asians or even mexicans that can ride with us against nazi and all those racist b!tchz

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » July 17th, 2003, 2:19 pm

bgCASPERsscc,

I have to agree with Big Dusty Loco's post above to a large extent. The man's posts show years of experience with his own brand of wisdom. And I'm certainly not telling anyone what to do. I'm just discussing.

Truthfully, I have to agree with you that nobody should be putting your people down nor any group based on race. It's just evil to do that. I believe in self defense and I know you do too.

Still, I've learned a few things over the years. Silly things sometimes but they make sense to me. I remember once as a teenager examining grandmother's piece of needlework and turning it around. It was just a mess of threads with no distinguishable message. I thought for a minute how the world looks like that to us. Just a mess with no purpose. Then I turned it around and it was very well done with the word LOVE in big black letters written across it and I think for just a minute, I understood something of God's perspective. But you know, everything in context bro.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

well

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 17th, 2003, 4:55 pm

Generally speaking, it is straight up some sissy shiznet to just curse out an entire race. If your gangbanging, and your particular gang's ideology is to promote racist virtue, your perpetuating some madness that'll spill over to the civilian sector. I mean, I never met no EastSide Longo or Westside Longo on my side of town, but if they spit at me some of that pinche chino masa, well self-defense is what it is. Them sissies made it hard for my peeps in the system and it hardened some cats into being racist. Loss on both sides. I've had positive and negative experiences with all races, but I can't be true to myself by generalizing the bad negative experiences to a particular race. Ignorance transcends color, there ain't much difference between an ignorant white, black, asian, or latino cat at all. On Casper's point of view, I think he means the elitist separatist cats that hold power or influence over the masses. I mean, most cats with money tend to do whatever is necessary to keep that money to themselves. Man, if I won the lotto, you know a bunch cats around me is rollin' too...LOL.

Peace and respect to all those that deserve it...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 17th, 2003, 6:02 pm

Most of the time when I hear about racism in Cali someone always mentions surenos. Therefore, I should have put that instead of mexicans. I was just wondering because where I'm at there is not that many mexicans, and the ones that are here keep to themselves which I respect because their trying to build their communities like blacks use to do. Don't get it twisted I know what each individual feels doesn't pertain to a whole race.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » January 13th, 2004, 8:07 pm

i'm a kkkk klu klux klan killa lol

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 14th, 2004, 12:30 am

lol at y.g. looney:P
i can all feel your posts against nazis and that type of bs. im white from up in quebec (french) and i hate racist people with a passion. thats probably coz i spent important years of my childhood in morocco (from age 5-11; where i learned english with mainly L.A. peeps by the way:P) with muslim culture all around me and all that and also for having members of my family from other cultures (morocco, guatemala, spanish, italian). racism is complete ignorance and i think to make the world change, the youth should travel more whenever they get the chance. even though it may seem like oh a 2000$ ticket to some other country and then you come back as if you wasted it, you get something so precious out of it that you can only see for yourself to believe. by visiting more countries, you feel the groove, a different vibe of life from the land and people and when you come back to your country you still have it in your heart. you realize the ignorance that happens around here and youre above their level wether on a spiritual or cultural. from my own personal experience, having lived in another country and among the true people of its country for many years and having visited other countries in europe, it becomes what you are. i dont believe somebody can really gain this type of inner knowledge thats so different from what you may get by reading books (even though its a good start). i spent my past summer in colombia with my ex-gf to visit her familia and like i said i gained other things that are precious out of that and its part of me forever and thats probably why i wanna try and move to some other country to live relax and be a child of the sun:P. i got love for all races, true people and you get so much compassion from living this type of shit. anyway, i dont wanna get in too much details since ive written pretty much already. all i can really suggest from my personal experience, is travel, travel and live with the people of the place and learn (dont go to another country to spend your whole damn week in a fuckin club med or shyt lik that!:P). people around here see that through your eyes and by coincidence this week i was talking with a homie from congo and we just chatted for hours about his country. i dont know if you got the same feeling out of it bgcasper when you first arrived to thailand; but im just sharing my 2cents and i wish that everybody here gets the chance to do that at least once in their life if it hasnt already been done. peace!

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 14th, 2004, 1:06 am

very good post capo...

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » January 15th, 2004, 11:40 am

There used to alot of non racial white gangs in L.A. This topic has been covered in other posts but I'll repeat int.

White gangs in L.A. were usually based on some style or music scene like punk rock or stoners/heavy metal. There were also a few "straight" street gangs.

Heres some old L.A. white gangs of note:

Stoners/Heavy Metal:
Stoners 13 (the original in Hollywood)
Hill Side Stoners
Lev St. Stoners
Beowulf (Venice)
Westwood 13/714
(There were alot of little stoner cliques, to many to mention)

Punks:
L.A. Death Squad/LADS
Suicidal
Fight For Freedom
KAOS 13
Sacred Reich
Mid City Punx
Santa Monica Punx
The Family (South Bay)
Crazy F****n Punx
Violence Toward Homos VTH
Dog Patch Winos
Droogs
Mickey Mouse Club

regular street gangs:
Venice White Boys
Culver City White Boys
West L.A. Trippers
Santa Monica Boys
Mar Vista Boys
Italy 13

My knowledge of white gangs is mostly of the WestSide and Hollywood/Fairfax area. There may have been other white gangs in other parts of L.A. County.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 15th, 2004, 2:08 pm

Silencioso wrote:There used to alot of non racial white gangs in L.A. This topic has been covered in other posts but I'll repeat int.

White gangs in L.A. were usually based on some style or music scene like punk rock or stoners/heavy metal. There were also a few "straight" street gangs.

Heres some old L.A. white gangs of note:

Stoners/Heavy Metal:
Stoners 13 (the original in Hollywood)
Hill Side Stoners
Lev St. Stoners
Beowulf (Venice)
Westwood 13/714
(There were alot of little stoner cliques, to many to mention)

Punks:
L.A. Death Squad/LADS
Suicidal
Fight For Freedom
KAOS 13
Sacred Reich
Mid City Punx
Santa Monica Punx
The Family (South Bay)
Crazy F****n Punx
Violence Toward Homos VTH
Dog Patch Winos
Droogs
Mickey Mouse Club

regular street gangs:
Venice White Boys
Culver City White Boys
West L.A. Trippers
Santa Monica Boys
Mar Vista Boys
Italy 13

My knowledge of white gangs is mostly of the WestSide and Hollywood/Fairfax area. There may have been other white gangs in other parts of L.A. County.
The original Stoners 13 Locos is straight out of Boyle Heights... Not Hollywood

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 15th, 2004, 3:56 pm

There was an earlier gang called Stoners 13 in Hollywood. They were also known as Hollywood Stoners 13. The 13 didn't stand for Sureno just Mota/weed.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 15th, 2004, 4:29 pm

Silencioso wrote:There was an earlier gang called Stoners 13 in Hollywood. They were also known as Hollywood Stoners 13. The 13 didn't stand for Sureno just Mota/weed.
There may have been a gang called Stoners13 outta Hollywood but I can guarantee you there were not out earlier than Stoners13LS outta Boyle Heights. What year, in your opinion did hwd S13 come out?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » January 15th, 2004, 4:32 pm

Don't forget the VCJ or Vicious Circle Jerks. They even had a grip in Huntington Beach in the 80's. They all gone now.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 15th, 2004, 5:33 pm

wcrockets wrote:Don't forget the VCJ or Vicious Circle Jerks. They even had a grip in Huntington Beach in the 80's. They all gone now.
Sup WCRockets. Are you sure you are not confussing the gang "The Family" which followed the band called Circle One with the band called Cirlce Jerks and mixing them all up together ?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » January 16th, 2004, 11:59 am

Yeah probably so. They was a Punk Gang of white boys and Mexicans for sure from Venice to Seal Beach. As things went on some splintered off and became WP. It was a long time ago.

Today, Orange County "white" gangs are increasing. Let's not forget where NLR started.

South Orange County is experiencing a new breed of suburban gangs made up of mostly white, well-to-do teenagers who are blamed for a string of unprovoked assaults and novice crime sprees. These new "bully gangs" account for about a third of all gang membership in South County according to Sheriff's Department investigators.

The gangs model themselves after the grease-haired tough guys of the 1950s and go by such names as "Upper Class Rebels" and Wanderers."
Last edited by wcrockets on January 20th, 2004, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 16th, 2004, 1:52 pm

"The 13 didn't stand for Sureno just Mota/weed."

ha ha, yeah i remember when i was a youngster thats mainly what everybody referred to when you saw 13, was weed... but that was back in the 60's. times have changed...

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 28th, 2004, 9:54 am

The Stoners 13 in Hollywood started in the 70's. They were already an old gang when I was involved in gangs. They were considered the original stoner gang, which may be bullsh1t, I really don't know. They weren't all white, there where some Mexicans in it. I doubt they're connected to Stoners 13 Locos in Boyle Heights. Just a name coincidence, probably.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » January 28th, 2004, 10:51 am

As for OC, I don't know much about south county, other than there are a grip af asian gansgsters down there. They got a lot of guns and nice cars, but usually, once they get arrested once or twice, they stop what they're doing. I never heard of "upper class rebels", but there are hundreds of rebels around Orange County. They are about half white, and half mexican, and yeah, they all dress like Fonzi from happy days with cigarettes rolled up in their tight ass shirt sleeves with leather jackets and their 501's rolled up at the bottom with boots. They started as a party crew back 10 or more years ago. I think some of them try to act like gangsters, but moslty just fighting, I don't think they cross the line to guns. They usually drive old schools that are more "hot rod" that lowrider. Like fat tires and engines sticking out the hood.

babygurl

Unread post by babygurl » January 30th, 2004, 10:54 am

i think we need more white gangs in the world like in washington cuz some of us that are white would probaly want to be in a gang so thats why i said there should be more its just we have a lot of gangs for the mexicans and blackz but there should be some for the white i aint raceist im just saying its true we need more white gangs

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 1st, 2004, 1:41 am

^^^ funniest sh*t i've read on this site, lol......

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 1st, 2004, 1:58 am

^^^^^^ I HEARD THAT... she's another kid infatuated with the gang lifestyle. give her 10 years or LESS in this lifestyle and she'll be singing another tune! lol...