Gangs you dont think will be around 10 years from now

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Gangs you dont think will be around 10 years from now

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » December 25th, 2003, 1:06 pm

I dont think a lot of these west la/mid city gangs will be around 10-20 years from now, cuz these white people are moving up around here and soon there wont be any black or hispanics in these areas, like I think mansfields will be completly gone because 10 years from now the white people will have kicked all the blacks out of that area, same with by yo self hustlaz, graveyards will be gone to, possibly mid city stoners will get pushed farther east, and schoolyards will get pushed farther south, I dont no about whites advancing much farther then venice blvd though,but it really wouldnt shock me,

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Gangs you dont think will be around 10 years from now

Unread post by GIBBY » December 25th, 2003, 1:44 pm

Mysonne wrote:I dont think a lot of these west la/mid city gangs will be around 10-20 years from now, because these white people are moving up around here and soon there wont be any black or hispanics in these areas, like I think mansfields will be completly gone because 10 years from now the white people will have kicked all the blacks out of that area, same with by yo self hustlaz, graveyards will be gone to, possibly mid city stoners will get pushed farther east, and schoolyards will get pushed farther south, I dont no about whites advancing much farther then venice blvd though,but it really wouldnt shock me,
I dont think traditional varrios will disapear due to other ethnic groups moving in. Numbers may twindle, but with a core of vets/youngsters its hard to say it would disapear. Mid City Stoners hood along Pico and Hobart, Kingsley etc has a better chance being pushed out my wsPBS than other people moving in, unless you are talking about MCS by Anne Park. I really havent seen any sign of them for a while when Ive been in that part of town. This trend you are talking about has really happened in the San Gabriel Valley in varrios like SanGra (San Gabriel) and Lomas (South San Gabriel/Rosemead) The Asian community has really expanded in those areas and they presently hardly look like a varrio, although both gangs have somewhat "active" youngsters. SanGra has always been subjected to thier little varrio. They are concetrated in a 6 square block radius. They are a very old varrio and have maintained what little they have. Right outside thier "varrio" thier are 300-600k homes. Lomas back in the days, from what ive been told, was mostly in the "Hills" on SSG. If you go up in that area you see alot of nicer home nowadays as opposed to back then, when thier wasnt even paved roads. All the chicanos lived in the hills and in old style homes or shack like dwellings. From what ive been told and read, it looked like a TJ style hill varrio or maybe a rundown City Terrace. It looks very different today. Aot of those old homes were bot up and rebuilt into 600k homes, although you can still find a few jaloppy style homes here and there. Peace

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » December 25th, 2003, 2:09 pm

yea i was talkin bout mcs by queen anne park

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 27th, 2004, 10:29 pm

EASTSIDE PAIN
PAKOIMA PIRU
VAN NESS GANGSTER BLOODS
CENTERVIEW PIRU
AVENUE PIRU
ALTADENA BLOCK CRIPS
TRAGNEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS
MENLO GANGSTER CRIPS
55 NEIGHBORHOOD CRIPS
VENICE SHORLINSE

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 28th, 2004, 5:14 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:EASTSIDE PAIN
PAKOIMA PIRU
VAN NESS GANGSTER BLOODS
CENTERVIEW PIRU
AVENUE PIRU
ALTADENA BLOCK CRIPS
TRAGNEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS
MENLO GANGSTER CRIPS
55 NEIGHBORHOOD CRIPS
VENICE SHORLINSE

homie u may not think 55 nhc is gonna b around in cali in 10 years and you could be right cuz i dont know how dey holdin it down ova dere but im eastside 55 nhc frum queenz,nyc and we gon be around i know that much

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » January 28th, 2004, 7:17 pm

Most of the black gangs on the East Side from Washington to Slauson are very low in numbers, the 20s Outlaws, 30s Piru, 43 Ganster Crips, etc. In about ten years all these black gangs will be gone. The west/la black gangs near the white areas will still be here becasue there are always new black people moving into that area. But the eastside have no new blacks moving into the eastside.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 29th, 2004, 3:02 am

4-TREYS ARE ALWAYS GOIN TO BE AROUND MY RELATIVE BABYDADDY IS FROM THEIR AND THATS MY NIGGA HE TOOK ME TOO THE HOOD AND THEM FOOLS IS "G'S" HOMIE THEY WILL BE AROUND.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 30th, 2004, 2:10 am

OH YEAH AND TRAGNEW PARK PROBABLY WON'T BE AROUND BY NEXT YEAR THE WAY THEY ARE GETTIN SERVED BY US (NELLAS) AND CV 155ST.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2004, 8:41 am

tragnew also get served by the big bad nutty

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » January 30th, 2004, 9:08 am

Any who's krazy enough to start wars with all of their allies won't be around in 10 years.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » January 30th, 2004, 9:29 am

alonso wrote:Most of the black gangs on the East Side from Washington to Slauson are very low in numbers, the 20s Outlaws, 30s Piru, 43 Ganster Crips, etc. In about ten years all these black gangs will be gone. The west/la black gangs near the white areas will still be here becasue there are always new black people moving into that area. But the eastside have no new blacks moving into the eastside.
Alonso, I don't agree with these statement. Yes, it's there isn't alot of blacks over here and the numbers are getting smaller as the years go by.
I'm just 26 and during my lifetime I've seen the black population decrease by more than 50%. Eventhough the sets around here aren't as deep as the Swans, EC clicks, etc we're full of ridas and these several yg's eager to make a name for themselves. We'll never die, just multipy.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » January 30th, 2004, 1:03 pm

You gotta look at things another way. The judicial system aint playing no more they locking niggaz up for ever. Gangs aint as big as they was 10 years ago.

I be on the East Side alot. 20's outlaw's is very short. And the 30Piru's is no where near where they were.

I think the statement that Alonso made is half true. The gangs on the upper part of the East Side like North of Jefferson will fade away to just a hand full of memebers..............

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 3rd, 2004, 5:56 pm

Young k1LLjoy why do you insist on including my hood in your posts when you are talking about the different Ru's in calfornia. Damn has some of my young or big homie put hands on you or something if so get over Blood let the past be the past the hood is going to be around until the world end homie just like banging is. we have been going strong for 20plus years so what make you think that in 10 we want be around blood you need to stop drinking that haterade or smoking that crack and deal with your issues within your hood and leave (AVENUE PIRU) out your mouth blood especially when you dont know what the hell you are talking about. Soo Woo 4mintues

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 5th, 2004, 3:42 am

LOLOLOL HEY ACE PROBABLY SO, AND TO RESPOND WITH BGCASPER WE WAS BEEFIN BAD WITH THE TRAGNIEW'S OVER THE SUMMER.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 17th, 2019, 1:51 am

i wonder how many of those hoods talked about on this old thread from 2004, if the prophecies came thru and if those hoods are either gone or dwindled in numbers big time?

2004-2019 more than ten years now, since

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 17th, 2019, 2:23 am

Lonewolf wrote:i wonder how many of those hoods talked about on this old thread from 2004, if the prophecies came thru and if those hoods are either gone or dwindled in numbers big time?

Technically all the Black gangs in the Low Bottoms are still there, but definitely a lot smaller in numbers. Although I think Rollin 40’s Bloodstone Piru are basically gone or just about gone, partly because the new generation started a clique within the 40’s Bloodstones called ‘All For Crime Bloods’, which broke off and became its own hood. I’ve seen no evidence that the East Side 40’s Prius are still there.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 17th, 2019, 2:31 am

Gangs I don’t think will be around 10 years from now in 2019 (meaning not in their original hood):

18th Street Hollywood Gangsters
Sotel 13
Silver Lake 13 (they were small to begin with)
Venice Shoreline Crips
Venice 13
Criminals 13
Santa Monica 13
Graveyard Gangster Crips
Sur 13 Hollywood Stoners
By Yoself Gangster Crips
Blastin Fools Gangster Crips
Playboy Gangster Crips

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 17th, 2019, 2:38 am

Also:

59 East Coast
76 East Coast

59 territory seems so overrun with Florencias that each time Alex interviewed them, they kept getting hit up by Florencias rolling by in the interview.

76 seems even worse... Alex probably can’t find any to interview on their home turf. That’s basically the heart of F13 territory.

bailinthru
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: OR

Unread post by bailinthru » January 17th, 2019, 8:42 pm

Lonewolf wrote:i wonder how many of those hoods talked about on this old thread from 2004, if the prophecies came thru and if those hoods are either gone or dwindled in numbers big time?

This thread proves that gentrification affects hoods differently. People 10+ years ago were saying how certain hoods wouldn't exist and here we are in 2019 and hoods like Mansfield and others in West LA are still here. I think people underestimate how rooted some of these gangs are. Yes, money talks and bs walks, but many of these neighborhoods don't change overnight. You always have a good amount of hold outs/lower income housing that are around for a while. So while some gangs may buckle at the first sign of their neighborhood gentrifying, many actually stick through it and exist till this day.

I see Silverlake 13 being mentioned but they're already gone as was stated in another thread. Not really any cheap housing left or numbers. They were one of those gangs that buckled & caved in from gentrification. When you no longer have any type of presence and you're not even included on the local gang injunction, you are no longer seen as a threat to the people moving in with money. Aka, you are no longer a viable gang.

Criminals 13, even more so since they don't even have nothing left. The nines (those apartments) were there last stomping grounds. PRZ are always the dominant hitups in that area.

I think 18 HGS will still be around in a decade. Again there is still a good amount of lower income housing in the area. And not only that but they have some youngsters still claiming. And even if they are eventually pushed out of the local housing, 18st is so deep I could see them still posting up just to maintain a presence. Some gangs are stubborn like that.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » March 24th, 2020, 7:44 pm

TheAngels wrote:
January 17th, 2019, 2:31 am
Gangs I don’t think will be around 10 years from now in 2019 (meaning not in their original hood):

18th Street Hollywood Gangsters
Sotel 13
Silver Lake 13 (they were small to begin with)
Venice Shoreline Crips
Venice 13
Criminals 13
Santa Monica 13
Graveyard Gangster Crips
Sur 13 Hollywood Stoners
By Yoself Gangster Crips
Blastin Fools Gangster Crips
Playboy Gangster Crips

That's kinda where you're wrong. Gentrification began in West L.A. back in 1995, gentrification of the Palms area began around 2005-2009. At that time, the Jungles where I was living was beginning their gentrification process too, but even with the aggressive law enforcement and the influx of this new wave of new people gentrifying the neighborhood, we're still in the Palms and will always represent the Palms area. We're still in the Palms area, we're just not on "front street", visible as I have instructed my tiny locs to stop hanging out in broad daylight like that. That day is over, this isn't the 1980's and 1990's where publicly advertising yourself was accepted. What also has happened is that these so called defense attorneys or "public defenders" or public pretenders as we call them, don't argue our rights to assemble in public like the ACLU did for the Playboy Gangstas back in 1987 and as a result of that, that's why gangs are harassed and forbidden from hanging out or congregating in public like we did back in the day. As I mentioned in another post, L.A. city politicians were very biased cleaning up the westside, aggressively harassing black gangs while allowing hispanic gangs to remain in the neighborhood, although I can give credit where it is due and I acknowledge they showed no bias when they got rid of the Culver City 13's, Venice 13's, and Sotel 13's. Us BFGC's, PBG's, MFGC's, and MGC's are still holding our turfs down, although the most heavily gentrified of those areas is the Palms and the La-Cienega Heights. The tiny loc PBG's just recorded a music video in front of Joe's Market on Cadillac Ave and Shenandoah St. in their turf barely a month ago, and my tiny locs from BFGC have been recording music videos in the Palms for I don't know how long now. The bottom line is not all gangs fold up and pack it up and leave due to gentrification. One mistake our elders made was not buying and owning property in the neighborhood, and gentrification happens when the "controlling forces" of the neighborhood are RENTERS, not owners. When we lived in apartments, we were at the landlord's mercy, and when those property owners sell out to new landlords, we get evicted and that's a strategic move to cleaning up neighborhoods. Fred Leeds was responsible for that when he bought a bunch of apartments in the La-Cienega Heights/PBG territory, and that's how gentrification started in West L.A. back in 1995, and it went downhill from there. A lot of people fail to realize that landlords like Fred Leeds had a bunch of friends who were cops, and landlords are given ultimatums by the city and police to evict gang members from their properties or face property abatement, when their properties are seized by the city/county. It's a dirty game y'all, dirty!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » March 24th, 2020, 7:54 pm

One of the most successful gangs who were smart and reinvested in their neighborhood was the Mansfield Gangstas.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » December 22nd, 2020, 11:24 pm

Bro bfg is not around no more lol I drove around looking for y’all for a hour about 4 months ago bored

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » December 22nd, 2020, 11:25 pm

All I see is white people in palms the by still got members that’s out stop cappin man lol I seen y’all try to hit up in that alley off pico “check the score” lol y’all funny man

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 22nd, 2020, 11:55 pm

DNice wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 11:24 pm
Bro bfg is not around no more lol I drove around looking for y’all for a hour about 4 months ago bored
Don't try to clown you buster, a couple of years back, you were all in my inbox, apologizing for the disrespect, then you turned around and mentioned how you got robbed by the Jungles driving one of their streets or something. Smh, shut that shit up, the byK's all turned pbg now, and we're still around, and not everybody hangs out everyday. People do have jobs n shit, you need to stop cappin' and lyin' and keep that shit all the way 333% You've seen my tiny loc's videos all on instagram, and you see they're out and about in the turf, but you purposely drive through when you know people aren't around, and you're not even from byK. Shut up dude, you sound like a fuckin' idiot talkin' about you were driving around looking for us 4 MONTHS AGO. DUMMY!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » December 23rd, 2020, 12:00 am

DNice wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 11:24 pm
And you know damn well you weren't going to do shit if you did come across us. You would have got packed out and shot, you've been hiding behind your computer, hating since 2004 right along with that other bitch ass mark from sissiesK. You fuckin' keyboard warrior you. Lmao

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » December 27th, 2020, 11:05 am

I'm all over the west side and never seen a bfgc hit up nowhere in the palms area in my life, you guys aren't not active at all.I'm not talking shit but bfgc is not known at all. Not on the map. Even the Graveyards are known hood even tho they have low numbers of members.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » December 27th, 2020, 11:06 am

I'm all over the west side and never seen a bfgc hit up nowhere in the palms area in my life, you guys aren't not active at all.I'm not talking shit but bfgc is not known at all. Not on the map. Even the Graveyards are a known hood even tho they have low numbers of members.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 27th, 2020, 5:53 pm

Y.G. wrote:
January 29th, 2004, 3:02 am
4-TREYS ARE ALWAYS GOIN TO BE AROUND MY RELATIVE BABYDADDY IS FROM THEIR AND THATS MY NIGGA HE TOOK ME TOO THE HOOD AND THEM FOOLS IS "G'S" HOMIE THEY WILL BE AROUND.
The South South Four Trays are officially gone and the traditional 43 area is mostly Hispanic and the main Four Trays that hangout at Gilbert Lindsey Park do not even live in the area, so they are still maintaining in 2021, but that community has went through a dramatic demographic change like the rest of the Bottoms area of South LA.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 27th, 2020, 5:56 pm

TheAngels wrote:
January 17th, 2019, 2:23 am

Technically all the Black gangs in the Low Bottoms are still there, but definitely a lot smaller in numbers. Although I think Rollin 40’s Bloodstone Piru are basically gone or just about gone, partly because the new generation started a clique within the 40’s Bloodstones called ‘All For Crime Bloods’, which broke off and became its own hood. I’ve seen no evidence that the East Side 40’s Prius are still there.
South Side Four Tray are gone, 40s Avalon is gone, 40s Piru are gone, 20s Outlaws are barely holding on, 30s Piru barely holding on. The deepest black set in the Low Bottoms is probably the Pueblos because of the projects. Blood Stone Villain, barely present.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 27th, 2020, 5:58 pm

TheAngels wrote:
January 17th, 2019, 2:38 am
Also:

59 East Coast
76 East Coast

59 territory seems so overrun with Florencias that each time Alex interviewed them, they kept getting hit up by Florencias rolling by in the interview.

76 seems even worse... Alex probably can’t find any to interview on their home turf. That’s basically the heart of F13 territory.
The 59 East Coast Crips have one block that they hold down, i think its 58th Street or Place and the F13 know it, but since the truce, the 59 ECC are able to post up at the park now with any threat of violence.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » December 28th, 2020, 2:19 am

LAResident wrote:
December 27th, 2020, 11:05 am
I'm all over the west side and never seen a bfgc hit up nowhere in the palms area in my life, you guys aren't not active at all.I'm not talking shit but bfgc is not known at all. Not on the map. Even the Graveyards are known hood even tho they have low numbers of members.
Are the Graveyards still around in the Pico neighborhood? I have been there multiple times in the year before the pandemic hit, and it seems like nothing but yuppies and hipsters there. White people walking their dogs. There’s a couple apartments that still look low-income. I don’t even see any signs of SM13 either. I saw like 3 young Hispanics smoking by the 14th street overpass. Maybe that was them.

Remember the Graveyards got raided by SMPD like 10 years ago after they allegedly stomped this old White dude to death near that Burger King off 20th & Pico, and the cops claimed that raid eliminated the entire Graveyards. Not sure if that’s true or not.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » December 28th, 2020, 10:30 pm

Not going to say much but both SM13 and GYC are still their.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”