A White guy visiting the ghetto.

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » July 17th, 2005, 7:40 pm

MICK wrote:JUST CAUSE IM WHITE DOESNT MEAN IM NOT FROM THE STREET YOU STUPID MONKEY.
See just like I thought, call him a white boy one or two times and he calls me a MONKEY, just like how you called that Jewish lady a Hebe. I was right all this time about this prejudice ass cracker. You aint shit bitch, fucking scary ass white boy on the internet all fucking day interested in our lifestyle but scared to come to the streets and knuckle up. Just keep your ass on this computer typing away and making threats...ppl who are about shit dont talk they handle up. I dont give a fuck if you from Chi I be in Chi all the time, all my Folks are up there and dont say shit about Houston if you never been to the hot spots...the world is a ghetto and your hood aint no harder than any other hood in America. Prejudice bitch

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 17th, 2005, 7:46 pm

YOU WANNA SUT ME UP, COME AND THROWDOWN WITH ME!!!!!!!

IM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR SH*TTY LIFESTYLE, YOU WORTHESS PEICE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY WOULD I BE INTERESTED IN A BUCH OF RETARDS WHO SELL CRACK TO EACHOTHER AND END UP DYING BEFORE THE AGE OF 21, CAUSE THEYRE TOO STUPID TO STAY IN SCHOOL AND NOT JOIN GANGS!?

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WANNA MAN UP!!?? YOU WANNA SHUT ME UP!!!??

GET YOUR FUCKIN ASS OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 17th, 2005, 7:49 pm

QUIT CHANGING THE SUBJECT!!!!

IF YOU WERE ANY BIGGER OF A PUSSY ID HAVE TO WEAR A RUBBER TO KEEP MYSELF SAFE WHILE TAKING TO YOU!

WHATS WRONG WITH ANOTHER GYM!?

WHAT THE F*CK IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR THAT YOU F*CKIN PUSS!!!??

STAY BEHIND MY COMPUTER!? IM CALLIN YOU OUT!!!
STEP OUT FROM BEHIND YOURS!!!!!!!!

YOUR THE ONE MAKING EXCUSES, CHANGING THE SUBJECT, CHANGING LCATIONS, NOT TELLING ME WHAT DATE YOUR GONNA MEET ME, AND ASKING FOR MY PHONE NUMBER!!!!

I THOUGHT PPL IN HOUSTON DONT TALK!?
YOU DONT NEED MY NUMBER!! I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU, I WANNA BREAK YOUR F*CKING ASS IN HALF!!!!!!!!

I HAVE GIVEN YOU AN ADDRESS, DRIVING DIRECTIONS, OFFERED TO MEET YOU IN ANOTHER GYM, OFFERED YOU TO BRING ANYONE YOU KNOW!!

CHOOSE THE GYM FOR CHRIST SAKE!!! ILL LET YOU PICK A GYM!!!

I KNOW EVERY GYM IN THE CITY DAMN NEAR. ILL GIVE YOU A LIST, AND YOU PICK ONE THAT YOUR AUNTIE CAN DRIVE YOU TO.

HOW ABOUT THAT!?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 17th, 2005, 7:59 pm

I KNOW A GYM IN THE WESTSIDE AS A MATTER OF FACT. OWNED BY A FAMILY FRIEND. A BLACK GUY BY THE WAY, LOOKS LIKE MAYBE IM NOT A RACIST HUH? I JUST HATE ASSHOLES LIKE YOU.

HOW ABOUT THAT?

HIS NAME IS RAYMOND MURPHY. BLACK OWNED GYM ON THE WESTSIDE!!!

SUPPOSE YOU HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR THAT TOO.

IM FREINDS WITH HIM? HES 65 YEARS OLD. AND HES THE ONLY PERSON THERE I KNOW.

STILL HAVE AN EXCUSE I SUPPOSE?

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » July 17th, 2005, 8:16 pm

I cant believe sw called you a racist when he said himself " just like the rest of them"(meaning whites) scared when they get out of there elements...Isnt that racist? Im getting so sick of this political correctness race card that gets pulled.. :roll:

Mick-dont worry about it brother...let it go....if for nothing else, your family...you dont know, this dude could bring a piece or something to your gym, and then your kid might not have a father, or your wife might not have a husband...dont worry about it , its not worth it...Stick to achieving your dreams of your gym my man!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 17th, 2005, 9:27 pm

I hear ya Tank, but we'll see what kinda man this is in a few weeks.

IF YOUR NOT HERE BY AUGUST 10TH, CONSIDER YOURSELF A WOMAN
YOU SACK OF SH*T!!!!

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » July 17th, 2005, 11:53 pm

he wont bring a piece, cause we can already dientify who he is by his ip number so if he does hell be caught very easily and he knows this.

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » July 18th, 2005, 3:28 am

Violence violence violence, stupid boys. :roll:

Feel free to start another thread.