Echo Park Locos

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 18th, 2005, 12:30 pm

lonewolf wrote:NEUTRAL GROUND without street beefs works best on here if we are to have participants from ALL BARRIOS & HOODS contributing to the site.
CBI you're cool people as far as I am concerned, but I agree with Big Dusty on this one.

On another note, does anybody know if there ever was a Varrio Angelino Heights on the West Side?
I read in some place, BrownPride or Angelfire, can't remember where, anyways in it the vato claimed to be from Angelino Heights up in North Cal but that his varrio had originated out of Los AHts.
In the Angelino Heights area that I know of in L.A. I "CAN" name the Varrios from the 70s on up, and I don't ever remember ever hearing of a varrio A-Hts.

Osiri Boys, did they break-off anybody else?
had to correct a typo.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » July 19th, 2005, 9:48 pm

Whatever cuzz - All I know is that typing do not come out the same way as speaking.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 20th, 2005, 10:45 am

cbi562 wrote:Whatever cuzz - All I know is that typing do not come out the same way as speaking.
And that is true to. It's hard to type out what you really mean sometimes without it getting misinterpreted.

It's why I stay quiet on some topics versus others.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » July 23rd, 2005, 4:55 pm

Nicely put!

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

trust me

Unread post by chini » July 25th, 2005, 6:26 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:chini...you ask a lot of questions for somebody who lives there.

Do you come out the house anymore?
I go to work, I go home. I go to work, I go home. I take my 2 yr old to school, therapies (he has a disability), I go home. :lol: I hear u boss. Gotta get outta the house! :P

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: trust me

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 26th, 2005, 8:17 am

chini wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:chini...you ask a lot of questions for somebody who lives there.

Do you come out the house anymore?
I go to work, I go home. I go to work, I go home. I take my 2 yr old to school, therapies (he has a disability), I go home. :lol: I hear u boss. Gotta get outta the house! :P
LOL...I hear you! But sometimes it's better to hear from the horses mouth. These guys are like anyone else, you can talk to them. They may do bad things every now and then, but they ain't all bad.

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

i hear u

Unread post by chini » July 26th, 2005, 5:14 pm

actually I used to hang a lot with most of em, now I'm working with their kids who are straight up doing in good in school, and pretty much staying outta the gang. U know how it is, if you do run with a crew u end up in Juvy so much or move, you're not seen anymore. But yeah. I gotta stop and smell the roses sometimes. Strike up a chat! Once I get some sleep! heh. C

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » July 26th, 2005, 8:56 pm

If your good looking, maybe Dusty will give you a tour of Rampart Area...........................................................................................

REBEL STYLE :D

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 26th, 2005, 9:13 pm

Ey Chini, is that you in the avatar? Orale Chula, forget Dusty, aqui estoy yo, lol...

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 26th, 2005, 9:28 pm

LOL...damn, here we go...LOL.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 26th, 2005, 9:41 pm

LOL That Chini avatar looks like a girl named Alma, I used to go out with.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » July 27th, 2005, 8:59 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:LOL...damn, here we go...LOL.

hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehhehehehhehehehhehehe

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » July 27th, 2005, 9:00 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:LOL That Chini avatar looks like a girl named Alma, I used to go out with.
An alien with long hair? j/k

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 27th, 2005, 7:17 pm

^ ^ ^ ^ but even aliens have a right, ever heard of those experiments they conduct on people? lol...

Ey Chini, I'll be your freak-a-zoid, forget the rebel and go for a perro, lol...

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

...que la...

Unread post by chini » July 28th, 2005, 1:23 pm

what the hell u guys talkin about! :P fyi the avatar is one of the Homies dolls u can see in the gumball machine. This girl is happily married btw. :P so what was the topic again!!!

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 21st, 2005, 9:38 am

lonewolf wrote:NEUTRAL GROUND without street beefs works best on here if we are to have participants from ALL BARRIOS & HOODS contributing to the site.
CBI you're cool people as far as I am concerned, but I agree with Big Dusty on this one.

On another note, does anybody know if there ever was a Varrio Angelino Heights on the West Side?
I read in some place, BrownPride or Angelfire, can't remember where, anyways in it the vato claimed to be from Angelino Heights up in North Cal but that his varrio had originated out of Los AHts.
In the Angelino Heights area that I know of in L.A. I can't name the Varrios from the 70s on up, and I don't ever remember ever hearing of a varrio A-Hts.

Osiri Boys, did they break-off anybody else?
DONT THINK OBS BROKE OFF FROM ANYBODY. THEY CLICKED UP WITH TDLS AND LCM. THEY BEEF WITH OLB, AHTS, EXP, TST AND SUM TAGGERZ.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 23rd, 2005, 1:18 am

^ ^ ^ ^ SO THERE IS A VARRIO "AHTS"?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 23rd, 2005, 10:12 pm

yeah...ahts...angelino heights

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 14th, 2006, 11:14 am

Seem like everybody going after the Mechos. CYS DST OBS putting in work. All you hear about is now is the Mechos getting smoked!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 18th, 2006, 10:44 am

My girl stays about five minutes away from Echo Park, right south of Silverlake. I NEVER see any EXP niggaz out. They might be taggin' but they aint out deep like people claim they be.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 26th, 2006, 8:44 am

EXP is deep. Their not just all out in the open. How they work is they got a few fools keep look out on the main streets. When something cracks they all come out. They been doing that for years. If you want to see them deep go to the Lotus Festivle that happens at their park once a year.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 27th, 2006, 12:31 pm

Things are changing in that neighborhood. You can't post up and be sitting targets or having your new white neighbors ID'ng you for stuff...LOL.

New day and age...but Echo Park Locos will always be there. I'm surprised Diamond and Osiri are still around...Half of Diamond's hood is the brand new Belmont High School that nobody goes to.

CYS...well they still across Glendale Blvd...LOL...

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”