HAWTHORNE LITTLE WATTS 13

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Anonymous20

HAWTHORNE LITTLE WATTS 13

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 6th, 2005, 8:03 pm

whats up with this neighborhood, HAWTHORNE LITTLE WATTS 13. Are they still active and where is their turf. Dont seem to ever see them.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: HAWTHORNE LITTLE WATTS 13

Unread post by bgcasper » April 8th, 2005, 8:36 am

BODGER PARK YUKON TO CRENSHAW MARINE TO THE CRANZ
5 CLIKAS
DEMONS
DUKES
WINOS
TRAVIESOS
UNDERGROUND

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 19th, 2005, 2:08 pm

LWS are real crazy mad riders, they been active all around that area for a good 25 to 30 years now.

L Grindin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Hawthorne

Unread post by L Grindin » July 31st, 2005, 8:50 pm

They used to be on the eastside of Hawthorne, but their hood moved south of 147th in the late 80's/early 90's

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » August 10th, 2005, 3:33 pm

they cool with me. when i fled the oc i was hiding out in they hood and they hit me up . i didnt punk out so they showed me mad respect. even gave a playa some work nah mean.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » August 10th, 2005, 3:34 pm

this aint nothing recent. more like the late 80's around '89

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » October 14th, 2005, 10:27 am

they still be out alot of they home boys is lock up right now they beef with the lennox 13 gardena 13 hawthorne thug family tepa 13 ek 13 and lil mobsters 13 but they scarde of the gardena 13 a nigga name d boy from ws gardena stay n the hood crossen it out then they neva the spit about it

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 14th, 2005, 11:28 am

LONE-WOLF Or Anybody Who knows,

How did they get their name: LIL WATTS ??
If they've always been in Hawthorne....

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » October 14th, 2005, 1:32 pm

they is really from wattz but some niggas move to hawthorne then started being it up because there is a lil wattz n wattz to

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 14th, 2005, 3:06 pm

FIRME...

WHERE DOES "LIL WATTS" Kick it at IN THE CITY OF WATTS ?

ARE THEY COOL WITH S/S GRAPE ST ?
COLONIA WATTS ?
WATTS VARRIO LOCOS ?

ORALE....THANX
MARTINEZ

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 14th, 2005, 4:08 pm

I don't know about them being in Watts. My uncles neighborhors are from Grape St. they already said they never heard of "Lil Watts" Their always dissing Lil Watts talking about " those fools claim watts and they aint even in Watts". They might have came from Watts but I doubt their still there.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 14th, 2005, 4:10 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:I don't know about them being in Watts. My uncles neighborhors are from Grape St. they already said they never heard of "Lil Watts".
correction- they never heard of or seen them in Watts. but they know about them.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 17th, 2005, 10:07 am

MARTINEZ wrote:LONE-WOLF Or Anybody Who knows,

How did they get their name: LIL WATTS ??
If they've always been in Hawthorne....
Q-Vole Carnal, Q-Dice La Vida?

LWS is in-bewteen Gardena & Hawthorne in the "Harbor Lado".
They been there for a good 30 years now. Went from a small klika into the big league overnight -popping left & right. Don't know who sponsored them other than an old understanding that it was ELM STREET WATTS - but that is not for sure. What I do know is that they they popped up as lil vatos locos straight-outta Watts (maybe that is why they called it LiL WattS, and they were a minority (in comparison to G13 all around them) way before some of the others like TEPATITLAN 13, DOG TOWN STONERS or HAWTHORNE 13 came of age, and even before I ever heard of LiL MOBSTERS & CYCOS 13.
Even LIL LAWNDALE was barely coming up by the time LWS was fully established in that area. About the only ones in that part of town that had a "decent" presence were LOS COMPADRES VARRIO 3 (in Hawthorne), LENNEX 13 and GARDENA 13 (both ESG, WSG and G13 -which was sepparate, "neither" part of ESG nor WSG back in the day -just plain G13.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » October 17th, 2005, 11:26 pm

One of the lil vatos from Lenix came up talkin about Watts 13 having beef with them around 2003. I do not know if it was Lil Watts 13 - but it must have been. Do they have beef?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 18th, 2005, 1:42 pm

LONE-WOLF,

GRACIAS FOR THE INFO...

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND "DOG TOWN STONERS"

ANY RELATIONSHIP TO DOG TOWN RIFA ?

WHERE THEY AT ?

I HEARD OF THEM, BUT NEVER MEET ANY OR SEEN ANY PLACASOS...

MIGHT BE A NEW STRING FOR THIS ONE...

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 18th, 2005, 5:00 pm

cbi562 wrote:One of the lil vatos from Lenix came up talkin about Watts 13 having beef with them around 2003. I do not know if it was Lil Watts 13 - but it must have been. Do they have beef?
LNX13 & LWS don't get along -period! But then again Lennex 13 don't get along with anybody that I know of. Them fools back in the day -were hard, you really had to watch your back when in their town -some of them fools used to set up ambushes, just waiting for any one to fall into their hands.
They lure you in with a couple of lil valtos then swarm up on you or start blasting from trees and sh*t. I always thought that that was kinda un-honorable, but then again, they are surrounded by a lot of enemies, unlike RSP or other Harbor Area Varrios who have a lot of room to maneuver.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 18th, 2005, 5:31 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:LONE-WOLF,
WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND "DOG TOWN STONERS"

ANY RELATIONSHIP TO DOG TOWN RIFA ?

WHERE THEY AT ?

I HEARD OF THEM, BUT NEVER MEET ANY OR SEEN ANY PLACASOS...

ORALE.
MARTINEZ
The first time I saw any vatos from DTS, was like around '84. About 20 of them drove into the DCC/RSP projects. They got off their rides and started blasting on the DC MOB and had them on the run. My uncle Diablo & myself got caught up in-between these two. It was a trip, because my uncle dove into the bushes while I kept strolling, and when he got on my case about it -I said, 'well they weren't cappin' at me, it was the Mob who they were after'. Anyways, this beef between DCC & DTS went on for some time over the months that followed. The Mob would claim that they took it to them & then you hear about DTS coming back every now & then. I got to see them a 2nd time and I thought of them that they made up for a motley crew because they had Mexicans, Blacks, Whites & Islanders amongst their ranks -a real trip to see.

DTS used to be in Gardena, I believe around the area known as Moneta (not sure about their exact location, but judging from their name of "STONERS" they must of not had a real defined turf, just like most other Stoners crowds in the Harbor Side of the times). -From somebody else on "this site" I heard that they moved out to Longo (?) and turned into a clika de los LONGEROS (?).

But to answer your other question about any affiliation with DTR -that is a negative as far as I know. The only clikas that are full DTR that I known up to the time when I broke left, were The Projects, Highland Park, La Puente & Pomona. The ones from Alhambra/El Sereno area is a different story that personally I don't like to speak about. The ones in La Puente never really established a Varrio -just a presence, but the ones in Pomona -those I'm told are growing in numbers. In Highland Park -we used to be cool with both 43RD & HLxP back in the day, but things got twisted and heated. It used to be somewhat of an undeclared alliance between DTR, BHR, HVR & 43RD AVES -versus- FTR, ESC & CPBoys. Anyways, this is all off topic now.

Señor Martinez, keep in mind that I've been out of the game for a good 20 years now. I just keep in touch with a few of my Perros Y Rancheros, but mostly about non-gang issues. We're too old for that & we're not really fond of the new undiciplined ways of Barrio life.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » October 15th, 2010, 1:58 pm

V. Lil Watts in Hawthorne has nothing to do with anyone in Watts coming to Hawthorne to start the neighborhood. They formed in the late 1960s shortly after the Watts Riots of 1965 and that area of Hawthorn between Rosecrans and Compton Blvd was considered so rough, they used to say "it was as bad as Watts."

When those guys started they decided to call themselves Lil Watts, no direct connection to Watts.

Read more: http://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/hawthorne/lilwatts

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » October 18th, 2010, 10:06 am

i'm always in this area from rosecrans/crenshaw to 130th/el segundo. i'm not good with the streets and what not. i've seen little watts hit up in the area and also ek 13?? muertos lennox and 18ths. but it's little watts hood along with the local pirus and not sure what the crip gang is.

intersting article about them.

thedarkforce
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: hawthorne

Unread post by thedarkforce » October 26th, 2010, 12:52 pm

the story on this site is pretty accurate as to the history of the LIL WATTS gang. that area was really bad & the only thing there was to compare it to was watts. maybe if it had started in the 80s it would have been lil compton or if it started in the 90s maybe it would have been called lil south central. but it started in the 60s. compton & south central were not known as being run down, violent, dangerous like watts. watts was so known bcuz of the riots & really got recognition behind it. lil watts was a lil area that no one wanted any part of except for those that were in there. there was no gardena13 in that time. gardena was known for their car club "the gents" later becoming the gardena gents, then gardena 13. most of the dog town stoners main heads got into gardena thats why the are really non-exsistant. as for people from watts saying lil watts claims watts but are not even there, well thats just ignorance of history. lil watts did not start in watts but there were members that had moved there over time. people from watts also lived in lil watts & it was an understanding. lil watts does not claim watts & evidence of this goes back to when all of the watts varrios talked about making watts 13 with all the varrios as kind of clicks & invited lil watts to be a part of it. with some consideration lil watts decided to not be put into that mix & stayed on their own being proud of their history. watts 13 didnt quite work out anyway but watts usually always showed love for lil watts. watts excepted anyone an enemy who was an enemy of watts like florence 13. so those from watts that try to bash lil watts really should be honored that an area was so proud of being compared to the area they represent that they decided to be named after that. think of lil tokyo (in l.a.) or lil armenia (in hollywood)... lil watts is in hawthorne (partly in gardena). they are named after what they replicate. would this story be as interesting if the gang was just named for where they are like every other varrio. i think not. yes lil watts became known as hawthorne 13 but that wasnt the original plan. that was adopted later in the 70s. in the 90s lil watts moved north & pretty much took over hawthorne. lil watts claims from the 105 freeway to marine ave & crenshaw bl to hawthorne bl. technically now lil watts area is bigger than all of watts.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 26th, 2010, 10:23 pm

Doesn't lil Watts have a lil static with the 132nd Doty Blocc Hustlaz???

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » November 4th, 2010, 1:00 pm

good posts
thedarkforce wrote:the story on this site is pretty accurate as to the history of the LIL WATTS gang. that area was really bad & the only thing there was to compare it to was watts. maybe if it had started in the 80s it would have been lil compton or if it started in the 90s maybe it would have been called lil south central. but it started in the 60s. compton & south central were not known as being run down, violent, dangerous like watts. watts was so known bcuz of the riots & really got recognition behind it. lil watts was a lil area that no one wanted any part of except for those that were in there. there was no gardena13 in that time. gardena was known for their car club "the gents" later becoming the gardena gents, then gardena 13. most of the dog town stoners main heads got into gardena thats why the are really non-exsistant. as for people from watts saying lil watts claims watts but are not even there, well thats just ignorance of history. lil watts did not start in watts but there were members that had moved there over time. people from watts also lived in lil watts & it was an understanding. lil watts does not claim watts & evidence of this goes back to when all of the watts varrios talked about making watts 13 with all the varrios as kind of clicks & invited lil watts to be a part of it. with some consideration lil watts decided to not be put into that mix & stayed on their own being proud of their history. watts 13 didnt quite work out anyway but watts usually always showed love for lil watts. watts excepted anyone an enemy who was an enemy of watts like florence 13. so those from watts that try to bash lil watts really should be honored that an area was so proud of being compared to the area they represent that they decided to be named after that. think of lil tokyo (in l.a.) or lil armenia (in hollywood)... lil watts is in hawthorne (partly in gardena). they are named after what they replicate. would this story be as interesting if the gang was just named for where they are like every other varrio. i think not. yes lil watts became known as hawthorne 13 but that wasnt the original plan. that was adopted later in the 70s. in the 90s lil watts moved north & pretty much took over hawthorne. lil watts claims from the 105 freeway to marine ave & crenshaw bl to hawthorne bl. technically now lil watts area is bigger than all of watts.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”