kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe Bull Shitt

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe Bull Shitt

Unread post by NW10 » August 12th, 2005, 4:14 am

End Violence NOW wrote:Anyone interested?

I mean of course lets give him one more chance, but if he keeps bringing down post such as ALL of the "post pics of your hood" topics, he should just be flat out banned.

A joke once or twice is okay, but he is both irrelevant/unfunny and offensive (calling black people "gorillas").

End Violence NOW wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The topic by the way was "Petition to ban kcf"

This guy should be banned, always referring to African Americans as Gorillaz, Monkeys & Niggers.

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » August 12th, 2005, 4:20 am

come on dont bann him hes funny as hell, something like the clown of this board

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 12th, 2005, 5:24 am

Sorry for posting this thread. Ill probably get banned for this shit

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » August 12th, 2005, 5:38 am

for what should you get banned?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » August 12th, 2005, 9:26 am

puffpuffgive wrote:come on dont bann him hes funny as hell, something like the clown of this board
your sentence does not go along with what is written above there,isn`t it?
:oops:

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 12th, 2005, 10:21 am

All right all right, anyone know what a joke is????? But people just started beef with me tto so i got back at them, so now you want to start a damn topic about this????? Shit, you guys, NW10, are especially so fuccin ignorant, somebody ban this guy "NW10", man he's pissing me off completely, this guy has guts starting this topic, let me translate his name,"Nutty Wanker", so then i say, i am sorry but if anyone beefs with me from this moment on, i will have to do something about it, i won't beef with anyone if they don't start first.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe Bull Shitt

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 12th, 2005, 10:27 am

NW10 wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:Anyone interested?

I mean of course lets give him one more chance, but if he keeps bringing down post such as ALL of the "post pics of your hood" topics, he should just be flat out banned.

A joke once or twice is okay, but he is both irrelevant/unfunny and offensive (calling black people "gorillas").

End Violence NOW wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The topic by the way was "Petition to ban kcf"

This guy should be banned, always referring to African Americans as Gorillaz, Monkeys & Niggers.
I said no offense, and when did "end violence NOW" said that????? Damn it, its elemantary school starting all over again for me, these guys are all fuccin against me, when my bro was 12 and i was 13 we both got fucced around with then on the end somebody got shot down, badly, and everyone stopped.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 12th, 2005, 10:30 am

Man, my name is copyright, you can even check it out on my site, why are you using it then????? I know that NW means North West but thats not copy right so uhhh!!!!!

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 12th, 2005, 10:34 am

Kentucy Fried Chicken wrote:Please Ban Me!!
You piss people off by using racial slurs.

By claiming false things. EX: "I'm a gangster in the mafia and I get shot at and shoot people all the time."

You need to take your ADHD pills and tell the fuckin truth. Then maybe we won't try to get you banned.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 12th, 2005, 10:44 am

Dr Funky wrote:
Kentucy Fried Chicken wrote:Please Ban Me!!
You piss people off by using racial slurs.

By claiming false things. EX: "I'm a gangster in the mafia and I get shot at and shoot people all the time."

You need to take your ADHD pills and tell the fuckin truth. Then maybe we won't try to get you banned.
Man, i said i would stop, anyone care to see me stop for a damn week, and you see that i am not gonna start beef for no reason. Then i might continue unless some body starts beef with me first. Then i am really sorry cause they'll probably piss me off and i will probably get back to them but, you know what, i will try to control my self but after 5 posts of beef they write reffering to me, i will get back at them slowly, i won't go hard at first. I will be nice and say things like "sorry about that" or "i didn't do anything" and then after 5 posts of his/her bull shitt said to me i will start getting harder and harder on that specific person. Please anybody don't join in against me because i wil try to be nice for the next week, thats till next friday, and see if anyone is nice to me, then i will remain being nice to people.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 12th, 2005, 10:46 am

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Man, i said i would stop, anyone care to see me stop for a damn week, and you see that i am not gonna start beef for no reason. Then i might continue unless some body starts beef with me first. Then i am really sorry cause they'll probably piss me off and i will probably get back to them but, you know what, i will try to control my self but after 5 posts of beef they write reffering to me, i will get back at them slowly, i won't go hard at first. I will be nice and say things like "sorry about that" or "i didn't do anything" and then after 5 posts of his/her bull shitt said to me i will start getting harder and harder on that specific person. Please anybody don't join in against me because i wil try to be nice for the next week, thats till next friday, and see if anyone is nice to me, then i will remain being nice to people.
If you chill then I'll leave you alone.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 12th, 2005, 10:47 am

Thats the rest of the time i am being on the forum, i will be nice to people, after 1 week of niceness reffering to me, don't excpect anything like "will you like some tea" or that kinda bull shitt but something nice, i don't know, it can be a joke but not a harsh one. I am not demanding, i am just asking.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 12th, 2005, 10:48 am

Dr Funky wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Man, i said i would stop, anyone care to see me stop for a damn week, and you see that i am not gonna start beef for no reason. Then i might continue unless some body starts beef with me first. Then i am really sorry cause they'll probably piss me off and i will probably get back to them but, you know what, i will try to control my self but after 5 posts of beef they write reffering to me, i will get back at them slowly, i won't go hard at first. I will be nice and say things like "sorry about that" or "i didn't do anything" and then after 5 posts of his/her bull shitt said to me i will start getting harder and harder on that specific person. Please anybody don't join in against me because i wil try to be nice for the next week, thats till next friday, and see if anyone is nice to me, then i will remain being nice to people.
If you chill then I'll leave you alone.
All right, thanks, ill chill.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 12th, 2005, 10:49 am

And ill say something so everybody else would leave me alone:

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 12th, 2005, 10:53 am

Just one more thing. If you say something about you or where you are from. Back it up.

Post a news article, or something. Other than what you just tell us. Ok? That way we won't be able to crush you with disses. Because then we will know you are telling the truth.

And NO racial slurs allowed from you. Ok?

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 12th, 2005, 10:59 am

And take better pictures

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 12th, 2005, 11:31 am

puffpuffgive wrote:come on dont bann him hes funny as hell, something like the clown of this board

Sometimes, I admit he's funny, but then he makes jokes that are offensive, against someone, instead of a neutral joke. Plus, he is starting to be more annoying by clogging up serious boards like the pics boards with BS.

However, if he stops offending people and overspamming the boards, it's cool.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 12th, 2005, 7:51 pm

All right, i'll do whatever you want.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 13th, 2005, 11:21 pm

grow up people,
-close-