White Gangs in LA/OC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 8th, 2005, 6:26 pm

DC wrote:Here is a quote that I found on the tension between the AB and NLR.

"Still, the differences between the NLR and the AB, with its stricter white supremacist beliefs, caused some tensions within the NLR. Prison officials have noticed two factions in the Nazi Low Riders: one that supports its older, partially Latino membership, and another that only wants pure white members, like the AB.

Michael "Snake" Bridge, a 36-year-old serving a sentence for attempted murder, witness intimidation and narcotics charges, has pushed for the NLR to abandon its alliance with the AB. But another NLR leader, Joseph "Blue" Lowry, 30, has adopted an AB-style line, calling for cleaning drugs and "race traitors" from the group."

So it looks like there is a fairly large Latino membership within the NLR.
Whats the deal with thar?
yes Acme wrote that half of them have a tatoo that says Fuk the Brand, meaning fuk the ab.

Here is snake by the way:
http://www.prisontalk.com/gallery/data/ ... el-med.jpg
Last edited by Invincible on August 8th, 2005, 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 8th, 2005, 6:28 pm

Its all about business in the Pen, the AB and MM are long time alies and they have mutual respect for each other, the NLR are a new breed of gang who are not really a racist gang at all. They pretty much believe as long as you look white thats good enough, hence why the majority of them have hispanic surnames and hispanic girlfriends, from what Ive read they are still big in Upland east of LA.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 8th, 2005, 6:32 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
DC wrote:Here is a quote that I found on the tension between the AB and NLR.

"Still, the differences between the NLR and the AB, with its stricter white supremacist beliefs, caused some tensions within the NLR. Prison officials have noticed two factions in the Nazi Low Riders: one that supports its older, partially Latino membership, and another that only wants pure white members, like the AB.

Michael "Snake" Bridge, a 36-year-old serving a sentence for attempted murder, witness intimidation and narcotics charges, has pushed for the NLR to abandon its alliance with the AB. But another NLR leader, Joseph "Blue" Lowry, 30, has adopted an AB-style line, calling for cleaning drugs and "race traitors" from the group

So it looks like there is a fairly large Latino membership within the NLR.
Whats the deal with thar?
HAHA cleaning race traitors from their group. Were the hell would the AB be without the Mexican Mafia having their back?

If the AB wants to clean themselves from drugs and "race traitors" they should stop doing business with the Mexican Mafia dopers.
Someone on mma.tv og wrote that in Texas all the white gangs were targeted by the other races, and they all allied and helf their own (according to the officers at leas).

more on nlr:

"In 1999, the gang was officially recognized by the Department of Corrections.

Also in 1999, Ontario police noticed large numbers of Nazi Low Riders being arrested for narcotics violations and violent crimes, said Chief Lloyd Scharf. Gang membership was growing very rapidly, he said. Problems with the gang extended to surrounding communities and throughout the Inland area, he said.

"It was pretty clear what was going on," Scharf said.

Ontario police brought the problem to the FBI's attention and the task force was formed, McMullen said.

"We'll continue cleaning up with the Nazi Low Riders," he said. "It's fantastic."
http://www.press-enterprise.com/newsarc ... 56316.html

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 10th, 2005, 3:34 am

Use internet explorer to open:
http://foia.fbi.gov/aryanbro/aryanbro1.pdf

They talked about the dc blacks as well alot, portraying thema s pretty brutal and powerful, but here is the info about the allegiance:

"Sources have advised that there had been an allegiance with the Mexican Mafia. Once the AB had shown to be a valued and respected ally, there was a deal worked out, whereby the AB would unite in a war with the EME against La Nuestra Familia (NF). In the Federal prisons, as in the state prisons, the AB and the EME have cooperated in seevral murders and shake-downs, and together they seem to form an irresistable force. Both the EME and AB look down on their brethern who still occupy the state prisons. They are looked upon as barbarians who spend their time plotting on each other, rather than bettering themselves by criminal enterprise.

Since the icneption of the AB in the federal prison system, the organization has planned and carried out a number of brutal prison murders. These AB Commision sanctioned murders involve members and associates of the LCN, AB, EME, and a Washington D.C based street gang known as the D.C mob."

"An example of how it operates in the federal system is that when a contract needs to be carried out, a white will not mvoe on a Mexican inmate, and a Mexican inmate will not move on a white inmate. If a Mexican has to be killed, in order to do away with the racial aspect of the killing, than the Mexican Mafia would kill the Mexican inmate after their council decides that such is the proper aciton."

Apperently when Silverstein and Clay Fountain killed those two guards on the same day at Marion, Fountain stabbed another officer 6 yimes and even another twice.

"The AB will dominate in the area of taking out contracts within the penal system and the Mexican Mafia will take care of contracts on the streets as they have greater control in the streets."

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Re: White Gangs in LA/OC

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 14th, 2005, 1:14 am

Anonymousman I was wondering if you could tell me what the documentary was called, I would like to find out if I can buy it from msnbc.

anonymousman wrote:
DC wrote:The AB are very powerful in Peilican Bay, Im not too sure if they are running it though.

DC
la EME runs the show in pelican bay, its been confirmed by the correctional officers, they outnumber any other group, if they see a norteno they have to try to kill them no matter what and as soon as possible because its hard to be able to get the chance to confront one of'em, they wake up like at 5:00 am i think or 6:00 am and they all have to do their workout, they can get killed for not doing the workout, just some of the eme rules from there, they had like a lil documentary of that on msnbc

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 14th, 2005, 5:03 pm

White gangs are on the rise in LA county, I once read an article on a detective from East LA who was very concerned about the NLR and there presence on East LA streets, I cannot tract down the article, Anyone read it???

DC

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 14th, 2005, 5:08 pm

DC wrote:White gangs are on the rise in LA county, I once read an article on a detective from East LA who was very concerned about the NLR and there presence on East LA streets, I cannot tract down the article, Anyone read it???

DC
Their are no white gangs in LA. The NLR is a white prison gang that mostly operates in Orange County.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 14th, 2005, 5:31 pm

We have alot of NLR in Long Beach. Also Lakewood, Bellflower and out in SFV. But ya, they are all over O.C..

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 14th, 2005, 7:16 pm

There you go Gonzo, the NLR are in Long Beach, BellFlower and Lakewood which are all in LA county.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 14th, 2005, 7:50 pm

DC wrote:There you go Gonzo, the NLR are in Long Beach, BellFlower and Lakewood which are all in LA county.
Who gives a shit? That still doesn't change the fact the NLR is a prison gang and that their is NO white gangs in LA.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 14th, 2005, 8:48 pm

Ya, they started in CYA. Damn. :oops:

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 15th, 2005, 3:13 am

Gonzo, there are white gangs in LA, eg, PENI, Insane White Boys, La Mirada Punks, LADS (LA Death Squad), Suicidals from Venice as well as the NLR. Do you even live in LA, are you telling me you have never seen a White gang member in LA, man you must not get out much..

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 15th, 2005, 7:52 am

DC wrote:Gonzo, there are white gangs in LA, eg, PENI, Insane White Boys, La Mirada Punks, LADS (LA Death Squad), Suicidals from Venice as well as the NLR. Do you even live in LA, are you telling me you have never seen a White gang member in LA, man you must not get out much..
What part of NLR and PENI are white prison gangs don't you understand?

As far as those other gangs, I never even heard of them and last time, I went to venice, I didn't see one white gangster. So your statement "White gangs are on the rise in LA county" is complete nonsense, I never seen a white gangster even in areas like Orange County where it's mostly white.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 15th, 2005, 9:13 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
DC wrote:Gonzo, there are white gangs in LA, eg, PENI, Insane White Boys, La Mirada Punks, LADS (LA Death Squad), Suicidals from Venice as well as the NLR. Do you even live in LA, are you telling me you have never seen a White gang member in LA, man you must not get out much..
What part of NLR and PENI are white prison gangs don't you understand?

As far as those other gangs, I never even heard of them and last time, I went to venice, I didn't see one white gangster. So your statement "White gangs are on the rise in LA county" is complete nonsense, I never seen a white gangster even in areas like Orange County where it's mostly white.
Gonzo your fighting a lost cause, let Invincible and DC think what they want, they are clueless.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 15th, 2005, 12:49 pm

I saw a wood in front of walmart yesturday with a swastika on his arm.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 15th, 2005, 1:12 pm

Did you get his autograph?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 15th, 2005, 1:49 pm

there is actually a small shopping center place with a safeway where I see woods quite often, either walking by or in the safeway there. SOme of them ar ebig motherfuckers too.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 15th, 2005, 2:19 pm

I think you have a crush on them.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 15th, 2005, 3:55 pm

GTS and Gonzo have no clue as too whats going on in LA county as well as the OC, to start with NLR and PENI are both street gangs as well as prison gangs and gangs like ,Insane White Boys, La Mirada Punks, LADS and Suicidals do exist.
Its not about fantasising about white gangs its about the reality that these gangs are out there and on the rise in LA, and they have always been there. You guys are just so wrapped up in the idea that all gangs are Sureno's, Crips or bloods in LA and thats far from reality, they may be the majority but there are some hard ass white boys holding it down in the streets. I wish we had some more knowledgeable people that could confirm this on the forum, because at the moment people are just posting shit and they have no idea, GTS isn't even from LA yet he posts like he knows whats really happening.

DC

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 15th, 2005, 4:46 pm

You and Invincible or the funniest wood cheerleaders I've seen. I don't live in LA, but I know more in my sleep then you two and your internet libraries about your idols in prison. And my info is from the horses mouth not some story on the net that has been recycled 100's a times. Look, it's cool to be down for your race but some of the comments are bordering on some gay shit. So I just laugh and give a response, and will continue to do so. And living in Northern Cali we have the same shit, NLR are up here too.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 15th, 2005, 5:03 pm

Im not making gay comments, Im just telling it how it is, its Ok for you to be a cheerleader for the Norteno's but we cannot say anything about the woods. All Im trying to say is that there is a small network of wood gangs in LA, never said they were running LA, I just stated that there are white gangs in certain neighbourhoods. Gonzo refuses to believe this and Im really starting to doubt he is even from LA, because anyone who is from LA would know that in certain areas there are wood gangs, eg Insane White Boys, La Mirarda Punks, LADS, Suicidals , PENI, NLR etc etc etc.
Also Im not into glorifying what these guys do Im just identifying where they are from and what they do..

DC

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 15th, 2005, 5:04 pm

DC wrote:GTS and Gonzo have no clue as too whats going on in LA county as well as the OC, to start with NLR and PENI are both street gangs as well as prison gangs and gangs like ,Insane White Boys, La Mirada Punks, LADS and Suicidals do exist.
Its not about fantasising about white gangs its about the reality that these gangs are out there and on the rise in LA, and they have always been there. You guys are just so wrapped up in the idea that all gangs are Sureno's, Crips or bloods in LA and thats far from reality, they may be the majority but there are some hard ass white boys holding it down in the streets. I wish we had some more knowledgeable people that could confirm this on the forum, because at the moment people are just posting shit and they have no idea, GTS isn't even from LA yet he posts like he knows whats really happening.

DC
You don't know what the hell you are talking about. I live in LA and NEVER seen a white gansgter. NLR and PENI are prison gangs period their small because they only recruit convicts in prison. DC you don't know shit. DC come live in LA so you could see how many white gangs their are here.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 15th, 2005, 5:08 pm

DC wrote:Im not making gay comments, Im just telling it how it is, its Ok for you to be a cheerleader for the Norteno's but we cannot say anything about the woods. All Im trying to say is that there is a small network of wood gangs in LA, never said they were running LA, I just stated that there are white gangs in certain neighbourhoods. Gonzo refuses to believe this and Im really starting to doubt he is even from LA, because anyone who is from LA would know that in certain areas there are wood gangs, eg Insane White Boys, La Mirarda Punks, LADS, Suicidals , PENI, NLR etc etc etc.
Also Im not into glorifying what these guys do Im just identifying where they are from and what they do..

DC
Cheerleader, lol ya ok buddy. Anyways it's more your buddy Invincible that kids got some issues.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 15th, 2005, 5:25 pm

Gonzo, I have friends in LA, when I come to LA I stay in Venice and have seen many white gang members in my stays, where are you from in LA?

GTS, you have defended the Nortenos on many ocassions, wht defend them if your not a supporter?

DC

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 15th, 2005, 5:36 pm

DC wrote:Gonzo, I have friends in LA, when I come to LA I stay in Venice and have seen many white gang members in my stays, where are you from in LA?

GTS, you have defended the Nortenos on many ocassions, wht defend them if your not a supporter?

DC
DC, I have family who live on Sunset ave. I been to Venice beach countless times and NEVER seen one white gangster, so you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 15th, 2005, 5:44 pm

So because you haven't seen one they must not exist, are you for real, thats one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Open your mind to reality, just because you don't see these guys in your hood doesnt mean they are not out there. They are in hoods like Upland, Lakewood, Long Beach, La Mirada, San Fernando Valley, Venice and all through OC.
You probably hang out in different places to where they are thats why you dont see them, I dont seen many Hells Angels around either but that doesnt mean they dont exist, they are everywhere.

DC

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 15th, 2005, 6:18 pm

DC wrote:So because you haven't seen one they must not exist, are you for real, thats one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Open your mind to reality, just because you don't see these guys in your hood doesnt mean they are not out there. They are in hoods like Upland, Lakewood, Long Beach, La Mirada, San Fernando Valley, Venice and all through OC.
You probably hang out in different places to where they are thats why you dont see them, I dont seen many Hells Angels around either but that doesnt mean they dont exist, they are everywhere.

DC
Hoods? Are you kidding?

NO white gangster is going to call their area "hoods" in less their wiggers. I been all through the south land and never seen a "white gangster" they dont' exist. You know what believe what you want to believe.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 15th, 2005, 7:20 pm

You obviously haven't seen shit yet kid. Im over trying to educate you.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 15th, 2005, 8:03 pm

I went to South Central, Watts, projects, etc. and Ive never seen any black gang members. Just some regular looking kids.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 15th, 2005, 8:13 pm

DC wrote:You obviously haven't seen shit yet kid. Im over trying to educate you.
Shut the hell up. You don't know shit. Everybody who is from LA here will tell you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 15th, 2005, 8:58 pm

Your kidding aren't you, to say that there are no white gangs in LA is like saying there are no white people living in LA, its that fucking stupid.
You must live a sheltered lifestyle.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » August 16th, 2005, 2:27 am

DC wrote:Your kidding aren't you, to say that there are no white gangs in LA is like saying there are no white people living in LA, its that #%@&#%@ stupid.
You must live a sheltered lifestyle.

Please if you don't live in LA just stop already. People that live here have already told you that there are not white gangs around. This is not to insult white people it is just true. The only thing I can think of what you are talking about are punk, skinhead(both the racist and the non racist skinhead), and rocker crews, but they are no where near as violent as the "traditional" gangs. The only thing they do is fight really. But actual gangs that shoot it out, well there is no white gang like that in LA, no matter what an article you find says.