About WIGGAS....

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 26th, 2005, 9:24 pm

lonewolf wrote:Enlighten me on this question I have.

Does a poor white guy that grows up in the projects, goes to school and hangs around with the black lok's in the neighborhood. Learns as he grows up all that goes with being black. From slang, music, dress, and what have you. Since he is being himself because to him, this is his world, and this is with who he identifies with. Is he also a wigga and a disgrace to his race?
a white kid from the projects wouldn't act as wiggers do. also, you people judging by picutres of people, how do you know those white boys are crips or folks or anything? how do you know there not from the projects? ya'll are yoo quick to judge.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 27th, 2005, 12:37 pm

se11 wrote:also, you people judging by picutres of people, how do you know those white boys are crips or folks or anything? how do you know there not from the projects? ya'll are yoo quick to judge.
drfunky wrote:I believe that a lot of real whites who grow up in the hood actually don't dress like the kids in the above pictures.
mick wrote:But %98 of these wigger kids you see are from middle class homes.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 27th, 2005, 12:48 pm

Ok, but what is acting black, talking like black or on the opposite acting white and talking white etc.?
Do these things exist?
Is a Black guy acting white also a disgrace? Is Tiger Woods a disgrace?
Are Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice a disgrace?
According to that people who do not act like their race does they are. No?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 27th, 2005, 4:29 pm

Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:
se11 wrote:also, you people judging by picutres of people, how do you know those white boys are crips or folks or anything? how do you know there not from the projects? ya'll are yoo quick to judge.
drfunky wrote:I believe that a lot of real whites who grow up in the hood actually don't dress like the kids in the above pictures.
Were you agreeing with what was said?

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » July 27th, 2005, 5:14 pm

At some point a lot of these kids smarten up and say what the hell am I doing? And they stop dressing and acting all thugged out.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 27th, 2005, 5:34 pm

MICK wrote:
Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:
Were you agreeing with what was said?
I quoted you and drfunky so he will know why everyone is quikc to judge them wiggerz

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 27th, 2005, 6:00 pm

Sentenza wrote:...Is a Black guy acting white also a disgrace? Is Tiger Woods a disgrace?
^ ^ ^ ^ This is what I was gettin at.
It is the same thing when we (Chicanos) say, that we do not have to shed our culture and language in order to be Americans, yet white society beleives that we should, otherwise we are not worthy of being Americans.
However, the vast majority of Chicanos or Mexican-Americans have to a large extent assimiliated many things non-Mexican and they don't feel that they are a disgrace. For the most part, the ones who are criticized are the ones who turn coat and act against their own through hostility.
For instance, if a Mexican-American says "I don't speak spanish because I'm not Mexican, I'm an American" -then it becomes an issue, not because he doesn't speak spanish, but because he is denying his own blood.

It is difficult for most to accept one of their own who does not conform according to the expected behavior in their culture. But why must they be a disgrace? This I don't think is right. Why can a man be who he choses to be? As long as he ain't putting down his own?

And it is this "putting down" which those of his race feel is exactly what happens, but most of that comes from either prejudice or dislike against other ethnic groups.

Right or wrong, it is how it is. One can get along and hang with, and even borrow from others, but at the end of the day, YOU HAVE TO BE YOUR OWN, until a new dawn of thinking comes of age.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 27th, 2005, 6:59 pm

Sentenza wrote:
...Is a Black guy acting white also a disgrace? Is Tiger Woods a disgrace?
I dont believe the people you have addressed above are acting white, to me they are smart successfull people that are just being themselves.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 28th, 2005, 4:24 am

^^^ok, but then please explain to me what acting white means for you?
and what acting black means. Give me a short definition of yours, cause i am confused with this topic.

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » July 28th, 2005, 11:14 am

se11 wrote:

Does a poor white guy that grows up in the projects, goes to school and hangs around with the black lok's in the neighborhood. Learns as he grows up all that goes with being black. From slang, music, dress, and what have you. Since he is being himself because to him, this is his world, and this is with who he identifies with. Is he also a wigga and a disgrace to his race?
a white kid from the projects wouldn't act as wiggers do. also, you people judging by picutres of people, how do you know those white boys are crips or folks or anything? how do you know there not from the projects? ya'll are yoo quick to judge.
i have the same thoughts as i've met a couple of cool ass whiteboys from some crip sets down in long beach. all of those i've met didn't act like that and they did not share the same qualities as those wiggers you'd stereotype from white suburbia.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 28th, 2005, 11:42 am

PlayaLarga wrote:
se11 wrote:

i have the same thoughts as i've met a couple of cool ass whiteboys from some crip sets down in long beach. all of those i've met didn't act like that and they did not share the same qualities as those wiggers you'd stereotype from white suburbia.

what crip sets in L.B

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 28th, 2005, 1:38 pm

Sentenza wrote:what acting black means. Give me a short definition of yours, cause i am confused with this topic.
-using more ebonics than a real blakc person
-dressin blakc style
-not bein happy with bein a white boy so they go try to adapt to blakc culture
those are two things i noticed so far when it comes to people trying to be blakc the first one is more important though since clothes is just clothes and the way you dress will never make you who you really are
i've seen some white boys try so hard to be blakc over exaggerating ebonics it's just f***** stupid

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 30th, 2005, 4:56 pm

Im not on the side of wiggas, but does anyone have a response to my comment made about wiggas at the start of the topic?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 30th, 2005, 5:16 pm

Catalyst wrote:Im not on the side of wiggas, but does anyone have a response to my comment made about wiggas at the start of the topic?
Terms for people, things and places develop through the times in order to give a definition to them, for which they can be identified or recognized as such by others.
If the term Wigga is the name used in defining a white man who acts according to what society recognizes as Black culture in the present times, then a Wigga he is, at least according to the eyes of many, it doesn’t necessarily has to be liked by the person, and it doesn’t necessarily mean that it is a respectful term, however it does serve the purpose of conveying the message to others about the person who is termed as such.
Terms and names as such are used all the time, and to me it is irrelevant that a style was copied or imitated from others, because simply speaking, that occurs all the time. Can’t no one claim to be 100% separate from other influences in Gangster History.
What is next? A Blackman can’t be a lowrider because it was originated by the Chicanos? That would be absurd –right?
That is my opinion, and nothing more.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 31st, 2005, 10:21 am

I agree.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 5th, 2005, 3:06 am

So a white boy acting like a Mexican (dress, language etc) is a Caucaxican?

Here an African boy acting like a Jamaican is called a Jafakean!

A white with dreadlocks is a Wasta?

What about those (of us) who are of dual heritage, mixed parentage? Things get kinda more complicated!

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 5th, 2005, 3:26 am

What about all the african-americans who like to think they are Al Pacino and Robert De Niro characters?

Master P - The Last Don?

Snoop Dogg - the Dogg Father?

Scarface

same as Whites imitating african-american rap artists

african-american rap artists like to imitate white gangsters

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 5th, 2005, 4:49 am

100 wrote:
PlayaLarga wrote:
se11 wrote:

In my Years of livin in LA i have never seen a White boy crip set in LB EVER

what crip sets in L.B

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 5th, 2005, 4:52 am

^^^ i meant to say : In My years of living In LA i have never seen a whiteboy crip set in LB EVER

Street oprative

Unread post by Street oprative » August 8th, 2005, 12:17 pm

Im white and im making beats and living this life if your white and in to street culture dont mean your a wigga your just real like wiggas as their called are fakes ass`s and dress like 50 cent and shit. you can be white and have a street dress code like me by wearing real shit and not stupid eminem stuff you get me.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » August 9th, 2005, 10:59 pm

Street oprative wrote:Im white and im making beats and living this life if your white and in to street culture dont mean your a wigga your just real like wiggas as their called are fakes ass`s and dress like 50 cent and shit. you can be white and have a street dress code like me by wearing real shit and not stupid eminem stuff you get me.
stupid eminem stuff?
what are you trying to over compensate for? if your into hip hop and rap and you don't have respect for eminem and his dumb shit then where are you really trying to go?
wiggers are wanna be gangsters no matter what they dress like.
this is so filled with hate, now whos got the balls to come out and say some similiar shit about niggas like only ethnic minorities can bang, ill tell you what, i gave up that group bull shit and got off on my own and im a whole lot better off, the shit is cut throat and its only a matter of time befor it is yours if you all keep messing with it.

ak-48

Unread post by ak-48 » August 10th, 2005, 2:53 am

Why all the hate? Like catalyst stated the problem is two sided. Black people thru out the past two decades got influenced by white people, old school gentlemen gangsters etc. Ain't that ironic, now black people come up with that ' fucking wigger'-shit :lol:

It's not about your color, it shouldnt be about your race either way, keep it the way you are.

In My years of living In LA i have never seen a whiteboy crip set in LB EVER
I have. I got to know a guy from NY and I took him around L.A. He was actually white, semi mexican looking in blue old school shit, all crip. No, actually he wasnt gang banging but dressed like it. We got couple of laughs when he got called out by crips because of this type of shirt
[img]http://www.peppilotta.fi/images/PLIEGE993B.jpg[/img]
Call it shallow. I'd do the same way, keep it neutral but street.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 11th, 2005, 3:57 am

Maybe stuff is v different in the States, but in UK/London there are what you'd call wigga, but those boys are cartoons - like a poster said, dressing like a 50 cent cartoon and lookin' reeeedickulus! In the enz, the ethnic profile is much more mixed than in States, so boys from Carribean background will be at school with boys who are black British from all over the world/ Africans and Turkish and Kurdish boys and Vietnamese boys and white boys from cockney backgrounds or other. The street scene is all mixed.

Street oprative

Unread post by Street oprative » August 11th, 2005, 7:20 pm

You dudes on here need to grow the fuck up all this gang stuff is a joke just makes shit harder to live. White guys ifluenced by street culture (not violence) who have they own dress sence witch is hip hop i mean look at alchemist with mobb deep he aint a wigga just a white dude that knows his shit. Every one thinks white ppl who are in to hip hop wanna be eminem fuck that honkey and all that fake pop bull shit im holdin it down for the streets of the uk.

Street oprative

Unread post by Street oprative » August 11th, 2005, 7:23 pm

PPl need to get this why does every one thing black dudes and any thing none white are gangsters ahahaha shits a joke.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 12th, 2005, 3:36 am

True

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 13th, 2005, 7:27 pm

What wrong with these white people trying to be black don't they notice what trouble we go threw in our neigborhoods what they problem what there to be black about think that sh*** cool but it ain't

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 13th, 2005, 7:36 pm

I think because they feel they need some excitement due to their boring life in the suburbs so they watch these movies and see the rap videos and they like it so that's how they act.

Just my opinion. Could be wrong.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 13th, 2005, 7:54 pm

ak-48

Unread post by ak-48 » August 14th, 2005, 1:13 am

What wrong with these white people trying to be black don't they notice what trouble we go threw in our neigborhoods what they problem what there to be black about think that sh*** cool but it ain't
I kind of agree, on the other hand why is it that black people want to live white man's dream, become rich and powerful?
You think it's cool but it isnt. Ask your strongest african pride, jamaican people. They know what the system can do to you. Don't get yourself enslaved on purpose, the babylon can be tricky. I quit it a while back.

I chose a poor neighbourhood because I get a chance to live with people that I agree with. That's probably the most important thing to me. Live in a place that you want, live with the people that you like. Call me what you want, I might be white but Echo Park is closer to my heart than Beverly Hills.

Being white doesnt mean you should live white man's dream, work hard, make alot of money and satisfy you and your family in that artificial world by buying alot of expensive shit, aka materialism. Agreed?

blighteddragon

Unread post by blighteddragon » August 18th, 2005, 8:08 pm

wtf i neva bein called a wigga r asked who i rep'd cauz i get in they face if they start shit wid me. im white n fu*k u if u wanna think im hurtin 'society' as u call it where the gov wants a bunch of robots to make the rich ppl richer n dont care wtf happens to the poor ppl that really do the work. so if ppl doin wat they wanna by bein on the streets instead of bein the govs b*tch then wats wrong wid it. i say if u wanna hang in the hood be tough n dont take shit from nobody notime nowhere cauz then u jus waistin yo time.

by the way wtf diff in me gettin called a wigga ne my boy von gettin called a nigga he jus black n im jus white ne we all kool wid that

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 18th, 2005, 8:14 pm

blighteddragon wrote:wtf i neva bein called a wigga r asked who i rep'd cauz i get in they face if they start shit wid me. im white n fu*k u if u wanna think im hurtin 'society' as u call it where the gov wants a bunch of robots to make the rich ppl richer n dont care wtf happens to the poor ppl that really do the work. so if ppl doin wat they wanna by bein on the streets instead of bein the govs b*tch then wats wrong wid it. i say if u wanna hang in the hood be tough n dont take shit from nobody notime nowhere cauz then u jus waistin yo time.

by the way wtf diff in me gettin called a wigga ne my boy von gettin called a nigga he jus black n im jus white ne we all kool wid that
In my entire time I have been on this website I now see that you are the dumbest, fakest, idiot I have ever come across.

So wut be up with u writin like dis u fuckin dumass