Bloods and Crips in Grenada Part II

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 1st, 2005, 7:15 am

Did she tell what set she from.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 2nd, 2005, 9:44 am

There a blood gang in grenada called D.S.B.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 3rd, 2005, 4:09 am

Yo Hamo! I seen some PVCC's here bro, Mainly Otara and Otahuhu, i know shit all bout the Ones In NZ but i saw some Hits they did down by the tunnel not far from me so hopefully ill post em bro

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 5th, 2005, 3:15 am

Catalyst wrote:
Rymez_Nz_221 wrote:shyt man i dno i thinK he posted a diss song or something, ALONSO IF YOUR READING THIS PLEASE POST AND TELL US WHY OUR HOMEBOY WAS BANNED, i mean no disrespect, but it was just a song right?.. anyways if get onto him catalyst asK the pricK why he blocKed me hahah

Yeah man TAADOW was our Homie and he had some good info on the south auckland gang activity.

By the way a friend of mine was creeping through Glen Innes (East Auckland) the other night snappin photos of graffiti when he came across these guys.

[img]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4889/yes2iz.jpg[/img]

WTF?!??!?! AM I THE ONLY ONE TO NOTICE THE GUY IN THE GREEN SWEATER HAS 6 FINGERS ON HIS LEFT HAND?!?!??!??!?!? WTF LOOK THAT IS NOT A THUNB THAT IS ANOTHER INDEX FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 5th, 2005, 5:09 am

^^ Dayyummm :lol: i never noticed that!

This was a Maori set, from Glen Innes in east auckland

GrooveStreet
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GrooveStreet » August 12th, 2005, 3:20 pm

cool lol

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 12th, 2005, 8:05 pm

Shit!!!!! Holy fucc, 6 fingers, damn i never looked that much at the pic and examined it but 6 FUCCIN FINGERS?!?!?!?!?!

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 13th, 2005, 2:49 am

Weird, he has 5 fingers and a thumb but only 4 knuckles

Y.g. Kappa Don
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Y.g. Kappa Don » August 16th, 2005, 11:44 pm

I never seen real G's wearin sandalz thas kinda hoekake like lol

JW

Unread post by JW » August 17th, 2005, 12:16 am

yea fa real thats them motha fuckin chinks motha fuckas sportin green & shit WTF all you motha fuckin nips need to be shot. short ass motha fuckas
nigga this motha fuckin blood. :twisted: Sucka ass BITCH!!!!!

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 1:12 pm

JW wrote:yea fa real thats them motha fuckin chinks motha fuckas sportin green & shit WTF all you motha fuckin nips need to be shot. short ass motha fuckas
nigga this motha fuckin blood. :twisted: Sucka ass BITCH!!!!!
Man, you gotta chill.

JW

Unread post by JW » August 17th, 2005, 5:51 pm

( kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe ) MAN SHUT YOUR DUMB ASS UP HONKY WHY YOU STICKIN UP FOR THESE MOTHA FUCKIN CHINKS LIKE YOU CAPTIN SAVA HO & SHIT STEP OFF MY DICK HONKY THIS DOSENT CONSERN YOU!!!
MOTHA FUCKIN FAG THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU MOTHA FUCKIN HONKY'S OR ANNY OTHER MOTHA FUCKA WHO WANNA TALK SOME SHIT
YOU FAGS AINT BOUT SHIT ANNYWAY SO WTF YOU GONE TO DO ME :twisted: LIKE I SAID FUCK THEM CHINKS GOT THERE FUCKIN GREEN MASK'S ON LIKE THEY SOME NINJA TURTLES & SHIT....HAHAHAHAH TENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE HERO'S IN A HALF SHELL TURTLE POWER.. LMAOOOOOO

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 6:02 pm

JW wrote:( kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe ) MAN SHUT YOUR DUMB ASS UP HONKY WHY YOU STICKIN UP FOR THESE MOTHA FUCKIN CHINKS LIKE YOU CAPTIN SAVA HO & SHIT STEP OFF MY DICK HONKY THIS DOSENT CONSERN YOU!!!
MOTHA FUCKIN FAG THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU MOTHA FUCKIN HONKY'S OR ANNY OTHER MOTHA FUCKA WHO WANNA TALK SOME SHIT
YOU FAGS AINT BOUT SHIT ANNYWAY SO WTF YOU GONE TO DO ME :twisted: LIKE I SAID fu-- THEM CHINKS GOT THERE FUCKIN GREEN MASK'S ON LIKE THEY SOME NINJA TURTLES & SHIT....HAHAHAHAH TENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE HERO'S IN A HALF SHELL TURTLE POWER.. LMAOOOOOO
Man, you seriously gota take a chill pill, i care for newbies like you and i don't want you to get banned cause newbies like you might have some usefull info, but you are just full of crap coming up with these worthless posts, nothing but beef, you have only 2 posts and are probably going to make another beefing post of Bull shitt, with a capital "B". Have no idea why you startin beef but come on, take it easy, and chill.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 6:04 pm

If you don't want to stop with this nonsense, then get the fucc out of here, i am usually nice to people like you, newbies, but you gotta chill and just relax. Its people like you that are filling this board with garbage, you are new so you have 8 posts left - of beef coming directly to me. Newbies get 10 and old people that have been on this board for quite awhile get 5.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 6:05 pm

Then after that i can be real nasty.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 6:06 pm

And stick to the topic.

makavelian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makavelian » August 17th, 2005, 6:15 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 6:40 pm

That blood in the middle pic looks like he's fillipino.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 6:41 pm

Wait, is he brown, asian, or mixed(black and white)?

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 17th, 2005, 7:32 pm

makavelian wrote:heres some bloods and crips from the fairfield area in australia[img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8890/blood27rc.jpg[/img][img]http://img312.imageshack.us/img312/151/crip14ib.jpg[/img]
Those kids are wearing private school clothing, while throwing up gang signs and wearing red rags.

Sounds like an oxy-moron to me.

No offense makavelian.

Maybe they're just mad because their mommy's packed them ham intead of peanut butter and jelly.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 17th, 2005, 8:12 pm

shit i dunno bout dem cats but dont get it twisted being in catholic school n claimin a set have nothing to do with each other i was in a catholic skool strictly on a b-ball scolorship

makavelian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makavelian » August 18th, 2005, 4:48 am

na they aint private skool kids, thats fairfield high, thats the worst school in australia in my opinion. there from new zealand and there philo.

i live about 5 mins from there and my schools real gay. we gota wear ties n shit. if we got bandanaz they get taken same with colord hats.

but you can see not @ there skool

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 18th, 2005, 4:51 am

makavelian wrote:na they aint private skool kids, thats fairfield high, thats the worst school in australia in my opinion. there from new zealand and there philo.

i live about 5 mins from there and my schools real gay. we gota wear ties n shit. if we got bandanaz they get taken same with colord hats.

but you can see not @ there skool
If their school is so bad then why don't the administration crack down?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 18th, 2005, 5:18 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairfield_ ... ol,_Sydney

^extracts:

As of 2005, it has an enrollment of 1145, of which some 96% are from non-English speaking backgrounds

students include Assyrians, Arabs, Asians, Pacific Islanders, Africans, South Americans, Southeast Asians and New Zealanders.

The students who attend Fairfield High School come from the area around the municipality of Fairfield, which has been a resettlement center for overseas migrant workers since the 1980s

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/10/ ... click=true

^extracts:

Police Commissioner Ken Moroney yesterday offered to speak personally with anyone giving information on the spate of deadly shootings that have shaken Sydney

At least 118 drive-by shootings, kneecappings, murders, armed robberies and other gun offences have occurred since March.

fighting primarily over drug turf have been "running out of control" in the Bankstown-Fairfield area since at least mid-2001. The past 10 months had witnessed a frightening escalation in both the gang's access to weaponry and willingness to kill, they said.

Didnt know they had these problems in Sydney. Saying that it probably happens all over the world but because all the films we see on the matter are based in America we dont think about it happening elsewhere.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 18th, 2005, 7:51 am

All this may be true, but hell - those lil kids on the photo, they not gangsters!!!! They are lil kiddos! Sweet lookin' lil kids! If its the case that sweet lil kids like that can pick up a shooter, helllllll!!!!!!!

makavelian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makavelian » August 18th, 2005, 8:37 am

i know these are kids, but there are older bloods and crips its just that these guys fight in skool, and when they do they use knived and shit, because its so common it aint on news

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 18th, 2005, 1:21 pm

makavelian wrote:i know these are kids, but there are older bloods and crips its just that these guys fight in skool, and when they do they use knived and shit, because its so common it aint on news
Those boyz look fake.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 18th, 2005, 8:16 pm

makavelian wrote:i know these are kids, but there are older bloods and crips its just that these guys fight in skool, and when they do they use knived and shit, because its so common it aint on news
Thats what i have been trying to tell everyone. Its so fuccin common over here at churchill that fights and shit happen there is fuccin security gaurds at the damn school. I would say this is the worst school in scarborough, well, i am not so sure it is the worst but i am sure that it is one fuccin badass high school. People that have backup there piss me off sooooo fuccin much they even diss me and boylen. I have backup from 3 high schools, one from oshawa, north york, and ajax, and an upcoming one at pickering when the school year starts, thats a total of 4 schools and over 2000 students. Damn it, boylen is the worst high school in north york, even though it has a small population of 418 students, it has been involved with my dad's and bro's gas station robberies, the robbery at money mart at jane and wilson that left one stabbed, probably the 3 drive-by's and the shootings that happened a few days ago. PEOPLE, ITS SO FUCCIN COMMON FOR THESE THINGS TO HAPPEN IN MY HOOD THAT ITS NOT IN THE NEWS, EVEN THE SHOOTINGS. One kid was about to get killed yesterday and they would have not shown it on the news even if it was a beating. And the closest gang area to us that is known is called the "400" which is on mcowan rd. near eglinton ave. east, i live right next to that area, just a few kilometers away, maybe like 3 or so kilometers. Man, somebody should increase the cops in my hood, its a fuccin jungle here, its just like compton or east L.A.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 18th, 2005, 8:17 pm

Man i knew those peeps were philipino.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 18th, 2005, 8:21 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Man i knew those peeps were philipino.
Don't say "Peeps". Say people

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 18th, 2005, 8:29 pm

Dr Funky wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Man i knew those peeps were philipino.
Don't say "Peeps". Say people
All right.

JW

Unread post by JW » August 18th, 2005, 11:44 pm

(kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe) Listen up you bitch ass nigga you aint shit motha fucka talkin bout you can get nasty Man i dont give a fuck what you get nigga lookin all short & shit motha fucka you dont want non nigga you get smashed fuckin with me
nigga if you think you the shit come see me
Lynwood cali 10747 barlow .ave motha fucka Now come see me if you think you hard nigga get yo face blow off punk made motha fucka ...Now what else you gone do beside sit on this Board & run your Mouth Like you the king of this shit man Please get your bitch ass outa here nigga... Like i said Come see me Sucka intell then STFU you fag ass lil skinny punk made bitch nigga!!!!!