Blood and Crip shit being to commercialized......

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Blood and Crip shit being to commercialized......

Unread post by Guage12 » August 29th, 2005, 5:22 pm

Damn, everywhere I go and everything I see these days is about bloods and crips the shits become like a trend like wearin airforce ones and shit niggaz is actin like it's a joke or a game or someshit. I see little niggaz in High schools and shit walkin.... and they ain't even bangin. even whiteboys in the suburbs in cities like Redlands is flamed up tryin to claim they bloods and crips! And the Rap nowdays ain't makin it better either, cause you got niggaz in they videos like slimthug in houston with all them niggaz in his video throwin up gang signs all blued up or flamed up with chucks and dickies... then niggaz like jim jones and young jeezy also claiming blood and crip in cities like New York and Atlanta. shits getting out of hand for real. most of these cats thats bangin outside of Cali don't even know what they bangin for you could ask them and they wouldn't even know. growin up I lost alot of close homies due to this shit and its no joke and niggaz need to understand that. Tell me what yall think about this shit Holla back....

Peddi-P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Peddi-P » August 29th, 2005, 5:28 pm

i agree, even though in texas the throwin up H, it looks jus like piru, and it's just like game said it aint a fad like throwbacks and jacobs. i believe its only gonna get bigger too, in fact so big, that all the real affiliated people gonna run over false flaggers and people gonna be scared to say or rep that shit if they aint

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Blood and Crip shit being to commercialized......

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » August 29th, 2005, 5:50 pm

most of these cats thats bangin outside of Cali don't even know what they bangin for you could ask them and they wouldn't even know. [/quote]

fool, cats that bang in cali dont kno what they bangin for either. they grew up in the hood, their parents were in a gang, whatever. its the same sh*t in other hoods nationwide. blood and crip is just a name. a gang is a gang. a hood is a hood.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » August 29th, 2005, 6:26 pm

makaveli389 wrote:most of these cats thats bangin outside of Cali don't even know what they bangin for you could ask them and they wouldn't even know.

fool, cats that bang in cali dont kno what they bangin for either. they grew up in the hood, their parents were in a gang, whatever. its the same sh*t in other hoods nationwide. blood and crip is just a name. a gang is a gang. a hood is a hood.[/quote]

I agree with you nigga but Blood and Crip is a CALIFORNIA THING I don't wanna go to New York and see fools actin like they B's and C's cause that ain't New York..... These niggaz ain't got to be perpatrating to be Westcoast when they got they own gangs out there Latin kings, Gangster disples and all of them other gangs. My point is if you bangin blood or crip but ain't bang it Cali style then don't bang the shit at all. Just like niggaz in Chicago addin 5 and 6point shit to there wannabe crip gangs out there... they distortin it and making a mokery out of it and any real Crip or blood from Cali will tell you that

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » August 29th, 2005, 6:32 pm

blood and crip is just a name. [/quote]

And no nigga blood and crip is not just a name homie, in california it's a culture a way of life and once again it's no joke.... to many people have died for this and thats something these out of state "bangers" don't understand

mine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mine » August 29th, 2005, 7:08 pm

well people have died for colors to in the east coast (NJ/NY), no doubt. but I feel they should do their own gang shit here instead of trying to be down with the LA shit, you know. LK started in chicago then it came to NY way after, in NY the gang culture isnt as strong as it was in the 60-70s (all original gangs then by the way)_its just starting to pick up again, but its not the same like them ol days. the 80s-90s were real sick but it was mainly drug crews going at it heavy.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » August 29th, 2005, 10:10 pm

I understand and agree with what your sayin.. blood and crip is an LA thing, its LA culture with deep roots. and its stupid to see all these other fool in other states bangin it. but im just sayin, a 13 yr old joinin up a blood gang in LA is no different than a 13 yr old joinin up a blood gang in NY. Its just a kid joinin up with the hood he grew up on, and what available to him. and it dont matter if you bite the blood or crip name, or you start your own gang called 'bobbys crew'. if you down for your sh*t and you represent your set, then thats wasup. Theres lotta wannabe bloods n crips that aint down for theres, everywhere including cali. And theres ppl claimin blood n crip that die for theres.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » August 30th, 2005, 4:16 pm

I agree with this nigga 1100%... These old ass mark niggas like Jim Jones and other niggas out there in the east and down south are fakin the funk these niggas is so corny tryin to perpetrate what niggas in Cali have been doin for decades...only recently niggas in Atlanta throwin up the "A" and shit like that... Nigga that's ACACIA BLOCC and other hoods throwin up the "A" in LA Fucc these mark off brand niggas tryin to bang hoods from LA... they didn't grow up like that it's just a fad in most places anyway. Also I don't know why that nigga Peddi-P tryin to add to this thread... nigga from Cleveland tryin to bang Piru...? Nuff said
3's

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 30th, 2005, 5:22 pm

makaveli389 wrote:most of these cats thats bangin outside of Cali don't even know what they bangin for you could ask them and they wouldn't even know.

fool, cats that bang in cali dont kno what they bangin for either. they grew up in the hood, their parents were in a gang, whatever. its the same sh*t in other hoods nationwide. blood and crip is just a name. a gang is a gang. a hood is a hood.[/quote]

^^^^^^^^^^ I think what he meant was that they don't know the name of the set, like some dumbasses in high school I asked in some SUBURB school were like, "Bloods," and when I asked what set, they were like, "what?". Then one said, "the Jungles (D is intentional, fake hiphop accent)," so I asked him what street in Baldwin and he was like, "um...... wel........ WHY YOU CARE ANYWAYZ YO?" What a dumbass.

Makaveli, I know what you mean though, banging is stupid, most cats don't know why they are there, they just go with the crowd. Sort of like how people hang out at a "cool spot" in lunch like under a tree, and everyone leeches off the "popular kids", except this is with 9s and bangers.

Then you got IDIOTS who watch movies and stuff, then claim (and I quote) "Rollin' 60s Compton Crips." There are so many things wrong with that I don't know where to begin.

Not being racial here, but I noticed at certain high school in suburbs, black suburb kids (like always lived there) feel some need to act like that, or think it will make them look cooler, and think that since they are in the suburbs no one will call them on it.

Some people move there from bad places and try to act like they were gangsters, and since most people have never been there, everyone accepts what he says, even if they were probably average kids and/or b***hes.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 30th, 2005, 5:24 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:

fool, cats that bang in cali dont kno what they bangin for either. they grew up in the hood, their parents were in a gang, whatever. its the same sh*t in other hoods nationwide. blood and crip is just a name. a gang is a gang. a hood is a hood.
^^^^^^^^^^ I think what he meant was that they don't know the name of the set, like some dumbasses in high school I asked in some SUBURB school were like, "Bloods," and when I asked what set, they were like, "what?". Then one said, "the Jungles (D is intentional, fake hiphop accent)," so I asked him what street in Baldwin and he was like, "um...... wel........ WHY YOU CARE ANYWAYZ YO?" What a dumbass.

Makaveli, I know what you mean though, banging is stupid, most cats don't know why they are there, they just go with the crowd. Sort of like how people hang out at a "cool spot" in lunch like under a tree, and everyone leeches off the "popular kids", except this is with 9s and bangers.

Then you got IDIOTS who watch movies and stuff, then claim (and I quote) "Rollin' 60s Compton Crips." There are so many things wrong with that I don't know where to begin.

Not being racial here, but I noticed at certain high school in suburbs, black suburb kids (like always lived there) feel some need to act like that, or think it will make them look cooler, and think that since they are in the suburbs no one will call them on it.

Some people move there from bad places and try to act like they were gangsters, and since most people have never been there, everyone accepts what he says, even if they were probably average kids and/or b***hes.[/quote]

The quote button wasn't working, I meant to quote Guage12 who was quoting Mak.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » August 30th, 2005, 5:30 pm

honestly why have an opinion on something you cant change?

therefore your petty outlook on something outside of your grasp is meaningless

boo hoo hoo niggas in atlanta aint doing it right
little rock doesnt have low ryders
the projects in new york are big buildings
and all that otha bull shit ya spittin

yet...

if u look to real Gs with real clout and real pull
like OG T Rodgers - or others who stand next to the authenticity of gangs outside of Cali

theres niggas in SoCal who say the rest of Cali is doing it wrong - so what
why are you guys bitching
in the words of Ice T
"dont open your mouth if you cant get a bite"

who knows --- maybe ya faking the funk
hip hop started in the south bronx but am i boycotting err ting that flys out of wisconsin because "it didnt start there"

plus ya acting like gangs is some hot shit
its not
niggas join gangs for protection and a sense of family and then we die
thats it
no happy ending
no glory in it like snoop or the game
we live in the hood and die over some shit
its not like the Gs in kali know the history of they shit either
most niggas been at war so long they forgot why

wut kinda stupid shit is this?
any nigga with the guts to pull a trigger and stab niggas is real in my books
when u see a knife flying in and out of your stomach then all the hand signs and dances you learn flee nigga
u laid up in traction and thats it

if one of you wants to hop on a flight to EVERY state that has bloods and crips to stop banging please do so. i wanna see how far u get

hey matter of fact try this...

GET MONEY

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » August 30th, 2005, 7:21 pm

biggest crip and blood shit being commercialized was them red and blu bandanna material chukcs they only had those two colors too
media all trikcing foos about gang bangin

theTruth

Unread post by theTruth » August 30th, 2005, 9:38 pm

Guage12 wrote:blood and crip is just a name.

And no nigga blood and crip is not just a name homie, in california it's a culture a way of life and once again it's no joke.... to many people have died for this and thats something these out of state "bangers" don't understand[/quote]

You talk like it is something that deserves respect.

It isn’t culture, and it aint no way of life, it just a bunch of tribal ass barbarians showing the world why a nigga will always be a nigger.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » August 30th, 2005, 10:30 pm

theTruth wrote:
Guage12 wrote:blood and crip is just a name.

And no nigga blood and crip is not just a name homie, in california it's a culture a way of life and once again it's no joke.... to many people have died for this and thats something these out of state "bangers" don't understand
You talk like it is something that deserves respect.

It isn’t culture, and it aint no way of life, it just a bunch of tribal ass barbarians showing the world why a nigga will always be a nigger.[/quote

Nigga I ain't tryin act like It Deservs ANYTHING its just fools be actin like it's a fuckin kids game like you could flag a rag and say you claimin shit... and that nigga purplecityhello is just tryin to make himself feel better cause he stay in Harlem a city thats on some dick riding shit with them fake ass Bloods out there stupid ass niggas got bloods and crips in the same projects buildings... :o

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » August 31st, 2005, 1:10 am

yeah that nigga is a mark cuzzz... some mark ass east coast dj that think he a blood....those mark niggas from Dip Set are like 30 yrs old and just came out last year with they dead flags...those niggas are straight comercialized marks tryin to sell records behind the Crip/blood gimmic. Nigga just mad cuz he fit in the category. Here's an idea nigga GET MONEY without a commercialized gimmic and without ridin dick. 3's

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 31st, 2005, 3:31 pm

keverdugo wrote:yeah that nigga is a mark cuzzz... some mark ass east coast dj that think he a blood....those mark niggas from Dip Set are like 30 yrs old and just came out last year with they dead flags...those niggas are straight comercialized marks tryin to sell records behind the Crip/blood gimmic. Nigga just mad because he fit in the category. Here's an idea nigga GET MONEY without a commercialized gimmic and without ridin dick. 3's
I think you're proving purplecityhello's point. You are dissing everyone and people you don't even know/met.

Other than that, I think some of us are having different conversations here.

Some are talking about the validity/realness of some bloods and crips, while the original topic is the concern that kids will start thinking this is a good think. That's what is meant by "commercialized." They are selling this in the media to kids who will start thinking it's cool, and believe, me, it's not "cool" ever. It's full of anger and hate and sadness and pain, none of which are "cool." We should prevent gangs, not spread them, or talk about who is really gangster or whatever, because the best system would be one without violence, prostitution, and self-inflicted genocide/exploitation of people addicted to harmful substances.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » August 31st, 2005, 4:35 pm

Whatever homie... I wasn't proving his point at all.. I was agreeing with 12 Gauge or whatever his nick is... I don't think it's cool either to glorify being a Crip or blood...and it don't make you real if you pick up a strap and go smoke somebody either id rather see niggas go "retro" digamos and go from the shoulders but those days are over. It is true tho' most lil homies in LA don't know why they warin' with other hoods so It makes even less sense for some "wanksta" from NY, Alabama, or Canada to automatically think he's down and from a hood he's never seen nor knows any real nigga that was ever from it. I think most niggas grow out of it anyway but I think it's kinda corny for some old niggas from NY or Atlanta or wherever to jump on the Crip/blood bandwagon gimmic and try to sell records. How u gonna try to just now start claimin Crip or blood?It's 2005 man...niggas is gettin faker and faker every year. Afew years ago the Diplomats looked like some preppy sports niggas wearing basketball jerseys and all colors and shit and then niggas changed and acted like they've been bloods for years... yeah right those niggas is abusing the rap industry to sell records with the blood gimmic. Those niggas aint never been put on to no blood hood ever so stop fakin the funk! Nos chekiamos

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » August 31st, 2005, 4:35 pm

yo im really sicc and tired of this same shit. if u aint from cali dont crip or flame it BS. thats like sayin if u aint from nyc dont rap just like the nigga purple said. how come nobody responds to that? we dont say hey u dont rhyme like us so dont ryhme, your not from ny so your not suppose 2 rap. i dont think yall realize how feminine yall sound whining over the same thing over and over especially when some of yall aint banging but still say this bs

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » August 31st, 2005, 4:57 pm

lol its also funny how them dip set niccas started wearin pink, and now fools in cali is doing it.

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » August 31st, 2005, 5:35 pm

well, it's funny how them dip set fags started wearin rags and shit ...its obvious they did it because of cali, so basically they are the copy cats

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » August 31st, 2005, 6:23 pm

dip set started claimin bloods. bloods were started in cali. we get the point u aint sayin nothin new buddy lol. enlighten me please.

I just think its funny NY bit the style from Cali, made a lil change to it, and now cali fools are biting the moderated style from NY! hahahaha

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » August 31st, 2005, 8:08 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
keverdugo wrote:yeah that nigga is a mark cuzzz... some mark ass east coast dj that think he a blood....those mark niggas from Dip Set are like 30 yrs old and just came out last year with they dead flags...those niggas are straight comercialized marks tryin to sell records behind the Crip/blood gimmic. Nigga just mad because he fit in the category. Here's an idea nigga GET MONEY without a commercialized gimmic and without ridin dick. 3's
I think you're proving purplecityhello's point. You are dissing everyone and people you don't even know/met.

Some are talking about the validity/realness of some bloods and crips, while the original topic is the concern that kids will start thinking this is a good think. That's what is meant by "commercialized." They are selling this in the media to kids who will start thinking it's cool, and believe, me, it's not "cool" ever. It's full of anger and hate and sadness and pain, none of which are "cool." We should prevent gangs, not spread them, or talk about who is really gangster or whatever, because the best system would be one without violence, prostitution, and self-inflicted genocide/exploitation of people addicted to harmful substances.
moreless ive been damu since 92'
kame home in NY
youse a young kat B
get a hobby ofay
or better yet theres "real" niggas hurtin in the N.O.
maybe you can ask your mom to send your allowance to

http://www.redcross.org

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 1st, 2005, 12:36 am

haha nicca u a clown cuzzz Who put your ass on to the hood? Niggas in NY were always talkin shit about the bestcoast back in '92 Ain't no slob niggas in Ny back then anyways nigga you lyin cuzzz that's some straight BS right there. Niggas in NY nor the south knew what a Piru was back then anyways. I was like 12 or 13 and went to see some fam and niggas was stucc on stupid concerning the Crip/blood shit. The only way they would know is if they watched the riots and saw the gang truce and shit like that. And as far as hip hop and gangs are concerned Crips and Bloods existed before hip-hop anyway besides that WC hip-hop has always been different from EastCoast hip hop so whatever u were tryin to spit before se murio cabron. Anyways homeskillet sticc to djaying and leave the fake slob shit alone. However, I feel u on the being constructive and helping out the homies in N.O.
Nos fuimo'

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » September 1st, 2005, 8:15 am

moreless im not gonna give u the history of FEB or NTG in Harlem
i mean...who are you?
you was like 12 or 13 huh?
bestcoast back in 92.....naaaah son youre timeline is cracked out
that east west shit wasnt even a reality back then
i flew back and forth the same way i do today
west coast hip hop has always been different from east coast hip hop huh?
even back when Das Efx's shamgod produced tracks for ice cube
back when NWA was puttin out tracks on marley marl instrumentals
WC has old and new tracks over premier beats
but i guess you know better than I
go pick up a book B

go get a job and hop off your mother's computer unless you got sumtin worth saying - all that boo hoo ya stole bloods from kali shit is played out - do u actually think you the first one to say this shit?
u dont know if ur an essay or ckrip
do me a favor and buy a cd from the fake eastcoast dj mark ;)
http://www.mixunit.com
http://www.redcross.com

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kwalei » September 1st, 2005, 9:45 am

:o
NY and NJ bloods are real but im not sure about the southern stuff. In NY A man named OG Mack came from LA eastside Miller Gangstas to NY. He got locked up in Rikers Island and started blood there. He started Nine trey gangstas first and other sets later. In NJ, men from Queens St blood of Inglewood introduce blood life to NJ.

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kwalei » September 1st, 2005, 9:47 am

One more thing, we should look into how crips and bloods ended up outside of Cali. Many OG migrate physically.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 1st, 2005, 12:00 pm

jaja me an ese? orale wuey k pendejo tu eres! Soy Dominicano de pura sepa compai. Anyways, as far as what u tryin to say... yeah niggas from the west sampled eastcoast artists... so? The style is still different tho'. I ain't sayin' I'm anti-eastcoast cuzz I grew up listening to East and west coast artists. Also nicca how u gonna say that back in '92 that westcoast vs. eastcoast shit wasn't goin' on? In '91 or '92 is when it started homeskillet long before the Pac and Biggie b.s. The Eastcoast had always been biased towards Westcoast artists... Example "Yo MTV Raps" 95% East Coast artists and 5% everywhere else. Anyways as far as Crips and bloods migrating.. ok thats one thing but most hoods that started outside the West are fake. It's one thing to be a kid and grow up in the shit and it's another be a grown man and start claimin the shit in the 2000's that shit is wack cuzzz. Yeah and I know I aint the 1st nigga that said it... other niggas realize that shit is gay as fucc too. W3st out

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 1st, 2005, 4:46 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:

moreless ive been damu since 92'
kame home in NY
youse a young kat B
get a hobby ofay
or better yet theres "real" niggas hurtin in the N.O.
maybe you can ask your mom to send your allowance to

Why are you quoting me? I wasn't dissing you, I was backing you up. Whatever, and anyways ya, we should all chip in for the NO this is one of teh craziest things to happen since 9/11 or the LA Riots.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 1st, 2005, 4:50 pm

kwalei wrote::o
NY and NJ bloods are real but im not sure about the southern stuff. In NY A man named OG Mack came from LA eastside Miller Gangstas to NY. He got locked up in Rikers Island and started blood there. He started Nine trey gangstas first and other sets later. In NJ, men from Queens St blood of Inglewood introduce blood life to NJ.
Sorry to say but you guys were lied to, no one in California even heard of "OG Mack."

He did start blood on Rikers, but he wasn't from LA or Millers.

As for QSB in NJ, I don't know, that is interesting, I was wondering how NJ got bloods. Never heard about it though.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » September 1st, 2005, 8:21 pm

who really cares
we give u the info and then people discredit it and still have their own opinion
ya never heard the saying "dont say shit if u cant do shit"
niggas be gettin they panties in a bunch
slow down

http://www.mixunit.com

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kwalei » September 2nd, 2005, 7:36 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
kwalei wrote::o
Sorry to say but you guys were lied to, no one in California even heard of "OG Mack."

He did start blood on Rikers, but he wasn't from LA or Millers.

As for QSB in NJ, I don't know, that is interesting, I was wondering how NJ got bloods. Never heard about it though.
I could find the souce on the QSB thing if you want. Also OG Mack's real name was Omar Portee. You might be right about him I could send u some info on that.

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kwalei » September 6th, 2005, 8:58 am

:o
The New Jersey bloods are real fo sure. check yahoo for double ii bloods. The

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”