Spain

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
T~

Spain

Unread post by T~ » March 11th, 2005, 6:13 pm

gangs in Spain...

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Spain

Unread post by $outh$ide » March 13th, 2005, 10:04 pm

wot bout Madrid any1 no bout it

Al

Unread post by Al » April 15th, 2005, 5:51 pm

Hi, I´m from South Spain.
The most criminal city in Spain without a doubt is Marbella, although theres no streetgangs there. Spain it´s the european country with the fastest growing number of organized criminal groups. And Marbella it´s the capital of this world. It´s plenty of eastern mafia: russians washing their money, lithuanian (who control mostly the prostitution), bulgarian and serbian (dedicated to high profile robberies), colombian (cocaine trafficking, distributing to Europe through Spain), Morocco mafias (trafficking with hasch and human beings), etc. Also, italian mafia (mostly napolitan Camorra) had their presence.

They do money laundering speculating with houses pricing (in the last seven years house price in Spain has risen more than 121%).
In Marbella for example the last two mayors ended up in jail. A few weeks ago, a police operation in Marbella arrested many lawyers and notaries for laundering 600 millions euros (around 770 million dollars) coming from many murders comitted in Russia.

The killings comitted there in Marbella use to be execution-style, although sometime it ends in a bullet hail. Early this year, three masked men tried to kill an algerian snitch related to hasch trafficking. They start firing at him with automatic weapons in a commercial centre. They just manage to hurt the algerian bodyguard, but killed one by-stander, and one 7-year old child.

And about street gangs, theres Latin Kings and Ñetas in Madrid and Barcelona. Mostly they are young latinos inmigrants, and are respected and feared, although their number is small. The Latin King in Madrid it´s a boy of 17 years old..., and as I know, there has been at least one gang killing in Madrid (some Latin Kings stabbed a 16 year old colombian boy).

Boris
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Boris » April 16th, 2005, 6:04 am

I was in Barcelona last October and saw "LK" tagged a lot near some estates and on basketball courts by Sagrada Familia...

Boris
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Boris » April 16th, 2005, 6:06 am

I was in Barcelona last October and saw "LK" tagged a lot near some estates and on basketball courts by Sagrada Familia...

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » April 17th, 2005, 5:04 am

Ñeta in Spain? How the hell did that happen?

Al

Unread post by Al » April 17th, 2005, 5:11 pm

Yeah, even the TV made a documentary about the Latin Kings in Madrid and the ones from Barcelona too. They are young latino boys, with less than a few years living in Spain, who had exported their gang culture.
The case about the Ñetas it´s the same that the one about the Latin Kings. The latin inmigration in Spanish major cities it´s very strong. The number of colombians, dominicans, etc, rises from year to year. And now the government it´s offering lot of ways to obtain Spanish citizenship for inmigrants, just working 6 months here there you got it, so more to come it´s expected in the next years, (when south-americans come to Spain, we use to call it "volver a la madre patria", something like "come back to mother country").

But aside of the major cities, the rest of the ghettos in Spain are ruled by gypsies. They´re no more than 2% of the total population, but in the south (where I´m from) that number rises to 17%. And you can trust me: young gypsies are FEARED.
Besides many of their own civil rights organizations try to integrate them into society, they live by their own rules, wich share many common points with the classic Italian mafia. Gypsies got they´re own language, they´re own music, and they´re own way for makin justice.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 18th, 2005, 9:18 am

yup gypsys.. hehe

frenchmexicano

Unread post by frenchmexicano » May 25th, 2005, 11:55 am

i know that in spain the mafia ETA is active and very dangerous, But La Ñeta, Latin Kings, and 18th street are active in Madrid, Barcelona, Alicante...

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 30th, 2005, 3:36 pm

A lot goes on in the costa del crime where many older english criminals migrated too, particularly for the drug trade. Tenerife too has many north eastern criminals there doin the drug trade
Anyone see a documentary called clubland/drugland or something bowt costa del sol?

A lad who was notorius round my old end fled there after being involved in a drive-by shooting and murder in Middlesbrough in which he threw someone out of a brothel window
Last edited by NW10 on September 18th, 2005, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » September 17th, 2005, 6:39 am

frenchmexicano wrote:i know that in spain the mafia ETA is active and very dangerous, But La Ñeta, Latin Kings, and 18th street are active in Madrid, Barcelona, Alicante...
Eta is a terrorist organisation not a mob.

C'Z ROB

Unread post by C'Z ROB » October 8th, 2007, 8:48 am

In Spain the Crips already they begin to turn. They have his sedate in Barcelona, but even there is much that to do. Saragossa also this starting noticing the arrival of the crips they do not go out in TV but in the neighborhoods everything is known. The power of the Crips has come to Saragossa, Barcelona, Tarragona and Reus. It is what I for the present, since I belong to Reus's crips.

Up to soon!!!

C'Z UP & B'Z DOWN

wor

Unread post by wor » February 11th, 2008, 1:23 pm

ustede flipao lo unico que pasa esque en españa los ganster no son lo rapero ni escuxan rap ni na, otra cultura

montrealnord
What city do you live in now?: Montreal City

Unread post by montrealnord » July 19th, 2008, 11:26 am

never heard that Ñeta was in spain too, but my homie from Harlem told me that Bloods was active in Spain and Netherlands in europe, and all other sets in europe should be fake, also the sets in London.

I met some Latin King homies from spain, also I heard there should be MS13.

this trailer of MS13 say so

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: malaga

Unread post by richardhead » October 29th, 2008, 12:27 pm

What a load of rubbish. The only gangs in Spain are the English gangs from Manchester,Liverpool, London and Nottingham. They have all the money and the girls. So get your facts right. P--ck.

visa
What city do you live in now?: Berlin

Unread post by visa » April 6th, 2012, 12:34 pm

richardhead wrote:What a load of rubbish. The only gangs in Spain are the English gangs from Manchester,Liverpool, London and Nottingham. They have all the money and the girls. So get your facts right. P--ck.
English gangs? LOL.

In Spain i know gangs only Latin Kings. Russians, Lituanians, Rumanos etc, they all are not gangs.

Chiva
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Caen.

Unread post by Chiva » September 16th, 2012, 3:55 pm

My friend's son Berika is the barcelonian nets leader.he is georgian too, primero rank. As he said nets means street warrior but problem is that he shot 1 man from lk and got arrested when he was 14 years old, he grew up in nets hands. With Georgian mentality, "thief of a law" can explain that these gangs are bitches.

Chiva
What city do you live in now?: Caen.

Unread post by Chiva » September 16th, 2012, 3:57 pm

visa wrote:
richardhead wrote:What a load of rubbish. The only gangs in Spain are the English gangs from Manchester,Liverpool, London and Nottingham. They have all the money and the girls. So get your facts right. P--ck.
English gangs? LOL.

In Spain i know gangs only Latin Kings. Russians, Lituanians, Rumanos etc, they all are not gangs.
Georgians? Chechnyans? There is an Georgian mob, who's boss is still Tariel Oniani, I know that guy ppersonally, he ordered russian mafia boss yaponchik's death.

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC-Middle Village

Unread post by sticks » September 18th, 2012, 3:54 pm

Jesus all of yous are full of shit. "i know him personally..." well i just pissed my fucking trousers. Suck my dick you lying cocksuckers

NathanD
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re:

Unread post by NathanD » May 28th, 2013, 2:46 am

frenchmexicano wrote:i know that in spain the mafia ETA is active and very dangerous, But La Ñeta, Latin Kings, and 18th street are active in Madrid, Barcelona, Alicante...
Nah, I live in Alicante and I never seen any serious gang member. Ñeta and Latin Kings was alive long time, but no seriously. The most importants gangs in Spain are organized drug/crime/corruption and terrorists force.

Wall
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Wall » May 29th, 2013, 8:12 am

There aren't real gangs, but there are some squads of gypsian people that they usually active in ilegal activities
Latin Kings had a gang activity, but now a days I don't hear much of them.

M0N3Y
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Ermua

Unread post by M0N3Y » July 9th, 2013, 1:21 pm

I'm from Basque Country from spain where E.T.A (Euskadi Ta Askatasuna = Euskadi And Freedom) is. Actually they aren't active but they still have politic influences.