Grape St Watts Crips after Jim Jones & Dipset

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moses » September 10th, 2005, 2:40 pm

u talkin mad shit lil nigga. NY hoods are foreal my nigga. i been on both coasts. i been to LA to the Bay and NY to NJ. Cali orginated that shit and some NY sets aint reppin or doin the same shit that Cali sets do, but no matter what they foreal. They got Blood & Crip hoods like Cali. the gang tension in Brownsville is just like it is Compton nigga. An there is legit NY-NJ W/S Piru sets. i wont name names of OGs, but some OGs straight from Cali. the head OG from Elm Street is straight compton ESP. i know a an OG from Red Family Piru straight up got his Cali set tatted on him. so some NY sets was brought over by Cali sets. usually W/S Bloods is Piru and E/S Bloods is UBN. i know NHB 20s aint reppin the Eastside UBN shit. they was brought over by a real NHB from West Adams. Some Blood sets was NY orientated but dont even doubt them. they all bang to the death and rep there hoods and alot of these young niggas is born into banging like LA niggas. Dont doubt either Coast nigga. if u doubting either coast at all. go to either coast's hood and say u doubt them. i bet you on what coast u in my nigga, the same shit will happen. there is no doubt in my mind.[/quote]

i don't even doubt folks in Beverly Hills. Never know who got what or who down with who. Don't sleep on no one! This is America - land of arrogance, murder, and big booties.

Reppin that third rock from the Sun
http://shazzloc.com

moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moses » September 10th, 2005, 2:42 pm

moses wrote:u talkin mad shit lil nigga. NY hoods are foreal my nigga. i been on both coasts. i been to LA to the Bay and NY to NJ. Cali orginated that shit and some NY sets aint reppin or doin the same shit that Cali sets do, but no matter what they foreal. They got Blood & Crip hoods like Cali. the gang tension in Brownsville is just like it is Compton nigga. An there is legit NY-NJ W/S Piru sets. i wont name names of OGs, but some OGs straight from Cali. the head OG from Elm Street is straight compton ESP. i know a an OG from Red Family Piru straight up got his Cali set tatted on him. so some NY sets was brought over by Cali sets. usually W/S Bloods is Piru and E/S Bloods is UBN. i know NHB 20s aint reppin the Eastside UBN shit. they was brought over by a real NHB from West Adams. Some Blood sets was NY orientated but dont even doubt them. they all bang to the death and rep there hoods and alot of these young niggas is born into banging like LA niggas. Dont doubt either Coast nigga. if u doubting either coast at all. go to either coast's hood and say u doubt them. i bet you on what coast u in my nigga, the same shit will happen. there is no doubt in my mind.
all that other stuff was spose to be in the little green box so nobody think i feelin heated like the chi-town homie. OOps my bad

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 10th, 2005, 9:53 pm

wizdom wrote:
kverdugazo wrote:Well if you really want somebody to do something about it nigga come to L.A. talking that shit that u a NY "piru" a ver k pasa mamaguebo. Fake ass niggas get off our nuts. Obviously y'all niggas thinkin about L.A. niggas so much that u wanna dress, talk, and act like 'em.....
y'all some FUCCIN FAGGOTS
u talkin mad shit lil nigga. NY hoods are foreal my nigga. i been on both coasts. i been to LA to the Bay and NY to NJ. Cali orginated that shit and some NY sets aint reppin or doin the same shit that Cali sets do, but no matter what they foreal. They got Blood & Crip hoods like Cali. the gang tension in Brownsville is just like it is Compton nigga. An there is legit NY-NJ W/S Piru sets. i wont name names of OGs, but some OGs straight from Cali. the head OG from Elm Street is straight compton ESP. i know a an OG from Red Family Piru straight up got his Cali set tatted on him. so some NY sets was brought over by Cali sets. usually W/S Bloods is Piru and E/S Bloods is UBN. i know NHB 20s aint reppin the Eastside UBN shit. they was brought over by a real NHB from West Adams. Some Blood sets was NY orientated but dont even doubt them. they all bang to the death and rep there hoods and alot of these young niggas is born into banging like LA niggas. Dont doubt either Coast nigga. if u doubting either coast at all. go to either coast's hood and say u doubt them. i bet you on what coast u in my nigga, the same shit will happen. there is no doubt in my mind.
Nigga who the fucc r u? Me a lil nigga? Nigga I'm 25 u mariconazo. Anyways nigga I've lived on both coasts and worldwide. Nigga I doubt u know what the fucc u talkin about. So what a scary nigga had to run from the Elm and started some bushit over there on the east coast. Maybe that's like one case but what about the rest of these phony ass niggas like dipset and Jim Jones? Niggas started "studio bangin" last year... that whole blood shit is some image shit. Aww we wanna be gangsta this year cuzz that's the lastest fad. Next year they'll change they style to rappin 'bout being gay... Fake niggas always follow the latest gay ass fads and right now it happens to be wear a red rag in a video and they're instantly bloods.... Those same niggas would suck a dick for the right price too.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 11th, 2005, 12:33 am

kverdugazo wrote:
wizdom wrote:
kverdugazo wrote:Well if you really want somebody to do something about it nigga come to L.A. talking that shit that u a NY "piru" a ver k pasa mamaguebo. Fake ass niggas get off our nuts. Obviously y'all niggas thinkin about L.A. niggas so much that u wanna dress, talk, and act like 'em.....
u talkin mad shit lil nigga. NY hoods are foreal my nigga. i been on both coasts. i been to LA to the Bay and NY to NJ. Cali orginated that shit and some NY sets aint reppin or doin the same shit that Cali sets do, but no matter what they foreal. They got Blood & Crip hoods like Cali. the gang tension in Brownsville is just like it is Compton nigga. An there is legit NY-NJ W/S Piru sets. i wont name names of OGs, but some OGs straight from Cali. the head OG from Elm Street is straight compton ESP. i know a an OG from Red Family Piru straight up got his Cali set tatted on him. so some NY sets was brought over by Cali sets. usually W/S Bloods is Piru and E/S Bloods is UBN. i know NHB 20s aint reppin the Eastside UBN shit. they was brought over by a real NHB from West Adams. Some Blood sets was NY orientated but dont even doubt them. they all bang to the death and rep there hoods and alot of these young niggas is born into banging like LA niggas. Dont doubt either Coast nigga. if u doubting either coast at all. go to either coast's hood and say u doubt them. i bet you on what coast u in my nigga, the same shit will happen. there is no doubt in my mind.
Nigga who the fucc r u? Me a lil nigga? Nigga I'm 25 u mariconazo. Anyways nigga I've lived on both coasts and worldwide. Nigga I doubt u know what the fucc u talkin about. So what a scary nigga had to run from the Elm and started some bushit over there on the east coast. Maybe that's like one case but what about the rest of these phony ass niggas like dipset and Jim Jones? Niggas started "studio bangin" last year... that whole blood shit is some image shit. Aww we wanna be gangsta this year cuzz that's the lastest fad. Next year they'll change they style to rappin 'bout being gay... Fake niggas always follow the latest gay ass fads and right now it happens to be wear a red rag in a video and they're instantly bloods.... Those same niggas would suck a dick for the right price too.
Not always. Lil' Wayne is red flaggin in his videos and now they are saying he is Vicelords.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » September 11th, 2005, 8:39 am

kverdugazo wrote:
wizdom wrote:
you hating on a new level, taking your time to vent on here huh?
now i should respect your opinion because you dont like how me make
our mills? and best believe its millions ----

find a shorty or stand fast and drink a cold glass of milk dommy
play a bachata cd or pump your elvis crespo ---
BET u got a dipset cd in your house

make money instead of lookin funny B
fuck what LA does and how niggas feel
fuck what we doing on our side
if it aint in your pockets dont touch it
maybe if you hopped of NY's dywck and took off the 59-50
got rid of the timbz and hopped on a flight here
....nevermind, forgot what point i was getting to except

this nigga kevin is hating like my babymoms
wishing for a niggas downfall haha

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » September 14th, 2005, 8:01 pm

wizdom wrote:
so u sayin red family piru is from cali?

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 14th, 2005, 11:19 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
kverdugazo wrote:
wizdom wrote:
you hating on a new level, taking your time to vent on here huh?
now i should respect your opinion because you dont like how me make
our mills? and best believe its millions ----

find a shorty or stand fast and drink a cold glass of milk dommy
play a bachata cd or pump your elvis crespo ---
BET u got a dipset cd in your house

make money instead of lookin funny B
fu-- what LA does and how niggas feel
fu-- what we doing on our side
if it aint in your pockets dont touch it
maybe if you hopped of NY's dywck and took off the 59-50
got rid of the timbz and hopped on a flight here
....nevermind, forgot what point i was getting to except

this nigga kevin is hating like my babymoms
wishing for a niggas downfall haha
haha u gay ass nigga...y'all niggas is weak as fucc...Besides that I'd buy a bachata cd before I bought a dipset cd anyday fake ass slob wannabe nicca. Me get of NY "dywck"? Damn now u a straight hipocrite ass nigga... U all on L.A. dicc mark nigga..nigga k aint never seen the hood talkin about "blood" fucc tims, fucc dipset, fucc grimace(that gay ass purple barney piece of shit from McDonalds you got on your picture), ah fucc u ...and you can have Elvis Crespo to ya self nigga that skinny lil nigga is harder than you. Ah... ya sigo... fucc NY bloods and crips All y'all niggas fakin the funk. ya me voy ..pasen buenas mariconazos

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » September 16th, 2005, 1:25 am

LMAO why do niggaz make threads like this?

i bet jim jones is shakin in his shoes after hear this diss.

SYKE :roll:

niggaz is gettin money they don't give a fuck about no small time niggaz diss them.i bet jim jones could give a fuck about niggaz from grape st. watts.

& i'm not a jim jones or dipset fan but i'm not a shazzloc fan either.jus tryin to drop some knowledge on you youngstaz on here.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » September 16th, 2005, 11:30 am

I put it like dis, Everytime game walks in NY. Dipset holds it down for him. Whenever Dipset takes foot on the West Game holds it down for them.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 16th, 2005, 4:10 pm

haha whatever cuzzz u act like jim jones' faggot ass and dipshit ..digo dipset roll through the hub whenever they want hell naw.. those mark niggas probably would pay some niggas off just so they could chill in the hood so they get some "street credibility".. they can go chill in some mark blob hood if they want to..hopefully they get lost in the wrong hood tho' with or without a vest cuzz niggas will go for the head. 3's

dblockin

Unread post by dblockin » September 17th, 2005, 6:57 am

this thread is pointless first ny niggas were mad cause l.a was taking hip hop on a new level by sellin more records by talking about l.a. gang culture.now it's 2005 and now l.a. are mad cause ny niggaz are talking about that same gang culture that la niggaz use to talk(and still do)when they first came on the scene so the question here his who's to blame for all of this really?cause at the end of the day muthafuckers it's all about the power of the dollar 8)

moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moses » September 17th, 2005, 9:53 am

dblockin wrote:this thread is pointless first ny niggas were mad cause l.a was taking hip hop on a new level by sellin more records by talking about l.a. gang culture.now it's 2005 and now l.a. are mad cause ny niggaz are talking about that same gang culture that la niggaz use to talk(and still do)when they first came on the scene so the question here his who's to blame for all of this really?cause at the end of the day muthafuckers it's all about the power of the dollar 8)
yes that's it! I couldn't have put it better. i don't care who bang what and where. It's bout that money mane!!!

back in the 90's ny was mad cali took over the rap game. now cali mad ny took it back with the same thing cali was usin. cali streets is callin it a lack of respect from ny. i call it a rotating shift in market recognition. ny goes in and out and l.a. goes in and out. in between those times atl gets it's spotlight, then miami, then chi-town, then stl, then the bay, then the UK, then australia, then detroit, then houston, then new orleans then dc, then philly, etc, etc. Regions go in and out like LL Cool J's popularity.

for the latest in west coast anger http://shazzloc.com

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » September 17th, 2005, 4:33 pm

Q wrote:
wizdom wrote:
so u sayin red family piru is from cali?
i aint sayin red family piru is from cali. im sayin the nigga who started it was a nigga from cali or one of there OGs. Thats what the niggas tell me, ya know. i aint an investigator, i dont do backround checks. all i was saying was people in this forum be doubting NY gangs like they aint poppin, like they just a bunch of bitches saying shit like "fuck eastcoast Bloods & Crips." u dont think East Coast Bs & Cs would kill yo ass if u sed some shit like that?

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » September 17th, 2005, 4:39 pm

kverdugazo wrote:
wizdom wrote:
Ok Puta. i dont speak that mida mida shit nigga. im black. first off i dont like dip set and their shit, i hate em. i think they bite off West Coast shit. theres a difference between NY rappers and NY bangers. u sed u been on both coast nigga. what part of the east u been at? prolly not NY or NJ cause Bloods is poppin there, whether its UBN or Pirus. u a damn internet banger man. kause if u was really in the streets of NY talking like that, u'd already been delt.

moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moses » September 17th, 2005, 4:51 pm

actually what i heard from some blood homies was that some cat in jail in the ny area claimed a Cali gang to keep safe. He made it up from watching music videos. So when this dude was released he researched and connected with some bounty hunter bloods to make his jail story official. Couple bloods actually flew to Newark Airport was greeted by jersey bloods. He hung out with the jersey cats then swung over to harlem.
This nickerson cat was on a video showing how he expanded in the nyc area. i'm tryin to get the blood homie to release this info as DVD. he got cats on the airplane, meetin at the airport and in the streets settin up shop. but fact is...blood, crip or nerd anybody could pull a trigger. At least bloods and crips have targets for murder. Nerds randomly shoot up high schools, junior high, or become some other psycho killer.

Gang bangers anywhere murk for money and respect. Nerds murk to hang decorative body parts in they family room. Those rich suburban white boys with straight A's scare me. :shock:

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » September 19th, 2005, 9:59 am

TO KVERDUZO OR WHATEVER IF YOU REALLY FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT NYC COME OUT HERE AND SAY ALL OF THAT MATTER OF FACT THIS FRIDAY GAME IS PERFORMING AT CLUB ELITE ARK GO THERE AND TALK THAT, THATS RED FAM HOOD AND THEY ARE HELLA DEEP OVER THERE, YOU HATE FOR WHAT, IF YOU EVER COME TO NYC YOU WILL PROBABLY GET LOST AND WOUND IN THE WRONG HOOD AT THE WRONG TIME, ENUFF IS ENUFF STOP BITCHING CUZ THATS ALL YOU DOING, SOUND LIKE A SPOILED ASK WHITE KID AT A TOY STORE SHIT, NIGGAZ IS FEMALES NOWADAYS.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » September 19th, 2005, 3:33 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:TO KVERDUZO OR WHATEVER IF YOU REALLY FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT NYC COME OUT HERE AND SAY ALL OF THAT MATTER OF FACT THIS FRIDAY GAME IS PERFORMING AT CLUB ELITE ARK GO THERE AND TALK THAT, THATS RED FAM HOOD AND THEY ARE HELLA DEEP OVER THERE, YOU HATE FOR WHAT, IF YOU EVER COME TO NYC YOU WILL PROBABLY GET LOST AND WOUND IN THE WRONG HOOD AT THE WRONG TIME, ENUFF IS ENUFF STOP BITCHING because THATS ALL YOU DOING, SOUND LIKE A SPOILED ASK WHITE KID AT A TOY STORE SHIT, NIGGAZ IS FEMALES NOWADAYS.
Yep Yep

mine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mine » September 19th, 2005, 4:57 pm

moses wrote:

Gang bangers anywhere murk for money and respect. Nerds murk to hang decorative body parts in they family room. Those rich suburban white boys with straight A's scare me. :shock:
stop trying to justify the gang shit, its corny as hell also...and it happens way more than whiteboys spazzing in schools and shit, it needs to end somehow_gangs need to get their minds right 1st, and think about the BS they do_revenge aint the way to solve things, specialy nowadays, with the laws getting tighter round your neck.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » September 19th, 2005, 5:08 pm

elite ark friday huh? we will be in the building. holla at us, we wont be hard to find.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 19th, 2005, 9:06 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:TO KVERDUZO OR WHATEVER IF YOU REALLY FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT NYC COME OUT HERE AND SAY ALL OF THAT MATTER OF FACT THIS FRIDAY GAME IS PERFORMING AT CLUB ELITE ARK GO THERE AND TALK THAT, THATS RED FAM HOOD AND THEY ARE HELLA DEEP OVER THERE, YOU HATE FOR WHAT, IF YOU EVER COME TO NYC YOU WILL PROBABLY GET LOST AND WOUND IN THE WRONG HOOD AT THE WRONG TIME, ENUFF IS ENUFF STOP BITCHING because THATS ALL YOU DOING, SOUND LIKE A SPOILED ASK WHITE KID AT A TOY STORE SHIT, NIGGAZ IS FEMALES NOWADAYS.
haha niggas like u is the women homie talkin about ETG niggas is faker than a m.f. nowadays. Anyways homie why don't u go take care of bizness over there @ Club Elite eh? I could give a mad fucc about some fake ass slobs... And as 4 u talkin shit haha nigga u make me laught u fat bitch I beat the shit out yo ass cuzzz u have no clue who u talkin to nigga u or that faggot ass nigga "Wisdom" y'all some gay ass niggas all on l.a.'s nuts. y'all faggot ass cheesetoast all on l.a. dick niggas make us laugh over here nigga.

moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moses » September 20th, 2005, 7:44 am

mine wrote:
moses wrote:

stop trying to justify the gang shit, its corny as hell also...and it happens way more than whiteboys spazzing in schools and shit, it needs to end somehow_gangs need to get their minds right 1st, and think about the BS they do_revenge aint the way to solve things, specialy nowadays, with the laws getting tighter round your neck.
I am not justifying gangs. I'm leveling the playing field. This is America, the land of arrogant and violent citizens. Inner Cities, suburbs, farmlands, reservations, where ever. No place in America is free of violence. I am a black man with more of a chance of no trouble walking through any blood or crip hood than i have walking through an all white comminuty. If the spazzed out white boys don't get me then the bad boys in blue (cops) will beat me down for being in the wrong neighborhood. I don't fear any black man. Black folk have some sense. In L.A. with red or blood or Chi-town with left or right, at least they ask first "where you from". A crazy white can see me and just shoot. I'll just be another dead nigga. The epidemic is these crips and bloods killin cops. I don't condone murder but these crooked cops brought that on themselves. The morale of this story: Ain't no place or person in America harder than any other place or person...it's all senseless violence.

We have to help our brothers get they mind right...not just talk about it!

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » September 20th, 2005, 8:15 am

FIRST OF ALL U NOT BLACC CHILL WITH THE NIGGA WORD SPICAROO OR SPIC OR HICK, AND U NOT BEATING SHIT, U JUST BITCH AND COMPLAIN ME PERSONALLY IF I GOT A PROBLEM WITH SOMETHING OR SOMEONE IM GOING TO HANDLE IT LIKE A MAN AND NOT BITCH AND COMPLAIN AND CRY, DAM U SOUND MAD GANGSTER TYPING FUCCING LOSER.

mine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mine » September 20th, 2005, 10:44 am

"I don't condone murder but these crooked cops brought that on themselves."

Yeah I agree with the cop thing (and higher ups) dude, some of them need to be iced also locked up for a long time.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 20th, 2005, 10:57 am

BG MLOCO wrote:FIRST OF ALL U NOT black CHILL WITH THE NIGGA WORD SPICAROO OR SPIC OR HICK, AND U NOT BEATING SHIT, U JUST BITCH AND COMPLAIN ME PERSONALLY IF I GOT A PROBLEM WITH SOMETHING OR SOMEONE IM GOING TO HANDLE IT LIKE A MAN AND NOT BITCH AND COMPLAIN AND CRY, DAM U SOUND MAD GANGSTER TYPING FUCCING LOSER.
Coño tu si eres bruto my nigga... soy Dominicano.. U live in NY nigga u should know what dominicans are you stupid ass... haha damn nigga u dumb ass a m.f. haha and callin me a loser haha nigga u the faggot all on L.A.'s nuts nigga I lived in the CpT I know where the hood at you live 3,000 miles away tryin to bang a hood in LA u aint never seen mark ass nigga.

dblockin

Unread post by dblockin » September 20th, 2005, 11:13 am

man some much hate on this thread :(

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » September 20th, 2005, 1:36 pm

kverdugazo wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:FIRST OF ALL U NOT black CHILL WITH THE NIGGA WORD SPICAROO OR SPIC OR HICK, AND U NOT BEATING SHIT, U JUST BITCH AND COMPLAIN ME PERSONALLY IF I GOT A PROBLEM WITH SOMETHING OR SOMEONE IM GOING TO HANDLE IT LIKE A MAN AND NOT BITCH AND COMPLAIN AND CRY, DAM U SOUND MAD GANGSTER TYPING FUCCING LOSER.
Coño tu si eres bruto my nigga... soy Dominicano.. U live in NY nigga u should know what dominicans are you stupid ass... haha damn nigga u dumb ass a m.f. haha and callin me a loser haha nigga u the faggot all on L.A.'s nuts nigga I lived in the CpT I know where the hood at you live 3,000 miles away tryin to bang a hood in LA u aint never seen mark ass nigga.
every1 clap for the O.G. of Crips in cyberspace. im sayin u sound mad hard behind that komputer..

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 20th, 2005, 1:53 pm

^^ lo ke tu digas mamaguebazo... Who was talking to your faggot-ass anyway nigga? anyways... back to the thread fucc dipset and jim jones and I aint hatin' Im just sayin they music is wack as a m.f. and now that these niggas all flamed makes 'em even gayer... pink flag wearin faggots

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » September 20th, 2005, 2:57 pm

I look at it like this..yea theres fakes on both sides, east and west. Yea cali gangbangin is now a fad in NY, but that dont mean they are fake.. theres real niggas in every hood, you can get it anywhere.. its just they put a different label on the same shit they always been doing out here for many years, just with the colors red/blue.

Rappers turning gangbangin into mainstream.. shit i aint mad at them , currently this is what is selling in society whateva they gotta do to feed their family and selves go ahead i cant knock it.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 20th, 2005, 4:26 pm

Early wrote:I look at it like this..yea theres fakes on both sides, east and west. Yea cali gangbangin is now a fad in NY, but that dont mean they are fake.. theres real niggas in every hood, you can get it anywhere.. its just they put a different label on the same shit they always been doing out here for many years, just with the colors red/blue.

Rappers turning gangbangin into mainstream.. shit i aint mad at them , currently this is what is selling in society whateva they gotta do to feed their family and selves go ahead i cant knock it.
I aint sayin niggas from NY is fake just these bandwagon ass niggas tryin to claim something they aint from... most niggas en Cali don't agree with they shit tryin to copy the R1ders and pirus... Were representing our neighborhoods and too many niggas have died over what these bandwagon eastcoast and nerdy whitekids from alabama think is "cool"

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » September 20th, 2005, 5:51 pm

Q wrote:yall be thinking bout us TOO much. get a life and stop talking when u aint doing anything about it.
that shit is so true... like them ni99az just have us on they mind all day.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » September 20th, 2005, 5:54 pm

Ha Ha! Yall ni99az be having bad dreams about new york. night mares and shit.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 20th, 2005, 5:58 pm

^^fuccin nerd... and y'all NY niggas havin wetdreams about L.A. niggas fuccin faggots