X from Allhood.net

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

X from Allhood.net

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 23rd, 2005, 1:54 am

Alonso, I know this is off-topic but this is earnest. X, who used 2 be a frequent participant on this site has jumped sites and is now posting STREETGANGS KILLA on allhood.net. I just wanted 2 make sure u apprehended what was going on. This is FAR severe than net-banging. This is utter debasement.

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: X from allhood

Unread post by willihen » September 23rd, 2005, 7:02 am

TarHeelRED wrote:Alonso, I know this is off-topic but this is earnest. X, who used 2 be a frequent participant on this site has jumped sites and is now posting STREETGANGS KILLA on allhood. I just wanted 2 make sure u apprehended what was going on. This is FAR severe than net-banging. This is utter debasement.
stupid people

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » September 23rd, 2005, 7:18 am

Allhood is stupid. That site won't last since they don't allow new members.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 23rd, 2005, 10:14 am

TarHeelRED wrote:Alonso, I know this is off-topic but this is earnest. X, who used 2 be a frequent participant on this site has jumped sites and is now posting STREETGANGS KILLA on allhood. I just wanted 2 make sure u apprehended what was going on. This is FAR severe than net-banging. This is utter debasement.

hahahaha r u fuccin serious fam u sound like a snitch /imformer type fool ryte now i wasent goin to say anything because it seemed like yous n x's beef but you on some reall petty shit n daz real....and nicca what u kno about allhood and what anybodys posting over there lol snoop ass nicca a int no1 net bangin yall niccaz over here jus get exposed all day for yall sheer fakeness snitch ass nicca lol

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 23rd, 2005, 10:53 am

GAY ASS TOPIC.

yea, this has alot to do with gangs in LA County.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » September 23rd, 2005, 12:53 pm

:shock:

Look at here, look at here!!!! LOL.........

This proves the s!@# I be speaking on. This thread right here should not be takin likely!!!! This shows you how cats here have come to straight up look at Alonso as some type of God or something. This thread right here proves why I say watch what you tell people on these sites. Honestly, and I don't really get down like this, but you tarheel should feel like a straight BITCH for this one right here. I mean is you getting broke off from dude who runs this site? What, you his little reporter of something??

Now on the real, THEM ARE MY WORDS WHAT YOU CAME OVER HERE AND REPEATED!!!

But let me put it like this, I'm in no way saying Streetgangs killa as a site, because all these sites have a potential be a major force for our communities. What I'm saying is F!@# WHAT HAS BEEN ALLOWED ON THE SITE, F!@# THE FACT THAT A BRUTHA TRIED TO WARN YA'LL ON THESE THAT YA'LL BE PROVIDING SO MUCH INFO TOO, AND DON'T KNOWING WHO YA'LL CONVERSING WITH!!! AND YA'LL DISS THE ONE WHO TRYING TO PUT YA'LL UP ON SOMETHING REAL :shock: ...LOL
YA'LL REALLY LOVED 'CASPER' THAT BAD HUH? LOL...SOME OF YA'LL REALLY GOT ALL EMOTIONAL TOO!!! :shock: LOL

F!@# THE FACT THAT WHAT I FEEL WAS SOME CREDIBLE BRUTHAS, AUTHENTIC BRUTHAS WAS BANNED FROM HERE, BUT THESE CORNY SO-CALLED 'AYRANS' AND 'JEWS' CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT TO SAY AND THE S!@# IS ALLOWED.

MY INTENTIONS IS NOT TO BE ON SOME SITE BANGING S!@#, IT IS SIMPLY TO POINT OUT THAT THIS SITE HAS BEEN ALLOWED TO GO OUT OF CONTROL AND TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IT IS FRAUDS HERE, AND WATCH WHO SOME OF YA'LL REAL CATS TALKING TOO.

BUT TO TARHEEL, YOU MAY NOT CARE, BUT FROM ONE BRUTHA TO ANOTHER, YOU SHOWED YOUR ASS ON THIS ONE, YOU DEFINATLY GAVE N.C. A BLACK-EYE WITH THIS THREAD :lol: . I HOPE ALL BRUTHAS DON'T GET LIKE THIS IN N.C.

STRAIGHT BITCH MOVE BRUTHA, SINCE YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO WEAR BLACK FLAGS :roll: HERE IN L.A. , YOU MIGHT WANT TO RESEARCH AND ASK WHAT WE CALL THIS MOVE YOU PUT DOWN. :arrow:

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 23rd, 2005, 1:12 pm

Not that I give a fuck about any of this but that's some snitch shit right there.

X had a point by saying that a lot of BS is posted lately on this site, by a few individuals.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 23rd, 2005, 1:32 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Not that I give a fu-- about any of this but that's some snitch shit right there.

X had a point by saying that a lot of BS is posted lately on this site, by a few individuals.

I feel you...

I mean it's like dude ain't even trying to hide this b!@# move!!! He didn't say this s!@# in pm, he openly showing his gayness. I mean what he expecting to happen by posting this bs?.....He sound like a straight kid running to tell his daddy!!!!!

DISGUSTING!!!!!!

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 23rd, 2005, 2:15 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:Alonso, this is earnest.
:shock:

TarHeelRED wrote: X, who used 2 be a frequent participant on this site has jumped sites and is now posting STREETGANGS KILLA on allhood.
[img]http://forumspile.com/Care-Whoop_de_fucking_doo.gif[/img]

TarHeelRED wrote:I just wanted 2 make sure u apprehended what was going on. This is FAR severe than net-banging. This is utter debasement.

"APPREHEND"?? FAR SEVERE??.......WTF??

AND 'X' FROM ALLHOOD? What you talking about bruh? You obviously a Nutcase....

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 23rd, 2005, 2:55 pm

This is utter fagness and ur a rat.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 23rd, 2005, 6:37 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Not that I give a fu-- about any of this but that's some snitch shit right there.

Yea, but what do you expect? This is the Internet. Of course retards are going to come here and post BS.
But that should not stop people who are really interested to participate.
Most of these cats are easy to rip apart verbally.
You are paying these guy to much attention.

Solve this stupid beef and keep on walking.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » September 23rd, 2005, 7:34 pm

and just so y'all know though i don't like his wording
X doesn't hate jews
that's my peoples and i'm a bonafide HEBREW

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 23rd, 2005, 7:53 pm

bayarearep wrote:and just so y'all know though i don't like his wording
X doesn't hate jews
that's my peoples and i'm a bonafide HEBREW

LOL...

Lace these nutcases 'bay'.........They ain't knowing!!!!

And here my own brutha over here trying to speak grimy on the very brutha who for his people!!!

DISGUSTING!!!!!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 23rd, 2005, 8:35 pm

Y'all can debase me anyway u want 2 but I still retain my manhood and I have integrity. I don't have 2 stoop 2 THE IGNORANT, REMOTE, AND MODEST mind frame y'all retain. This mockery and exposing y'all call yourselves doing is feeble. I don't have 2 manifest how fatuous folk can act y'all are doing it. They castigated Jesus, so I know they are going 2 castigate little ol' me.

X, what are u out 4 vengeance? 4 what? U are suppose 2 conduct yourself in an orderly manner Mr NOI. How would Farrakhan feel about how you're carrying on?

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » September 23rd, 2005, 9:16 pm

how you feel runnin round like a woman?
X didn't do anything to you

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 23rd, 2005, 9:29 pm

[quote="X"]:shock:

This shows you how cats here have come to straight up look at Alonso as some type of God or something. Nah, My GOD IS THE 1 AND ONLY GENUINE GOD, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISSAC, AND JACOB. ELOHIM, EL-SHADDAI, JEHOVAH, THE GREAT I AM, IMMANUEL, AND JESUS. Those are a few of his names, and did u perceive not 1 time did I mention "Allah" (Al ilah as "he" was known from inception)( the proclaimed sun god, the divinity of over 300 gods).
It's about reverence. I revere Alonso as I do all folk.

Honestly, and I don't really get down like this, but you tarheel should feel like a straight BITCH for this one right here. [color]U have long ago exemplified your ignorance a long time ago Mr NOI.[/color]

But let me put it like this, I'm in no way saying Streetgangs killa as a site, because all these sites have a potential be a major force for our communities. Now you're rationalizing.Y go aroung proclaiming STREETGANGSKILLA? Do u think u would get a pass from a rival if u did this in the streets.

F!@# THE FACT THAT WHAT I FEEL WAS SOME CREDIBLE BRUTHAS, AUTHENTIC BRUTHAS WAS BANNED FROM HERE, BUT THESE CORNY SO-CALLED 'AYRANS' AND 'JEWS' CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT TO SAY AND THE S!@# IS ALLOWED. Speaking of Jews, don't the Koran condemn and indoctrinate the slaying and persecution of the Jews? Muhammad himself articulated the condemantion of Jews. After Farrakhans' subsequent cancer ordeal now all of a sudden he got love and compassion 4 the Jews. LOL. That's defying the Koran's decrees. Y'all don't adhere 2 either book(HOLY BIBLE, koran).

MY INTENTIONS IS NOT TO BE ON SOME SITE BANGING S!@#, TOO late buddy. U have surpassed net banging. You took it 2 the severity of SITE banging. Shouldn't u be out vexing folk with them Final Calls? U know u have a significant and grave quota u MUST attain. Why do u proceed 2 try 2 obscure your swearing? Just by reading your last couple of posts u swear more than a sailor. Everybody know u rail(which also violates 1 of the NOI's ordinances). If u are going 2 do all this(ex.$#%$# *%#@) u might as well proceed 2 type the word or don't type it at all.

BUT TO TARHEEL, YOU MAY NOT CARE, BUT FROM ONE BRUTHA TO ANOTHER, YOU SHOWED YOUR ASS ON THIS ONE, YOU DEFINATLY GAVE N.C. A BLACK-EYE WITH THIS THREAD :lol: . I HOPE ALL BRUTHAS DON'T GET LIKE THIS IN N.C. The only way 2 be infallible is 2 journey 2 N.C. and find out!! LA don't fret me playa. U can get killed in N.C. just like u can in L.A. I got love 4 all cities but LA ain't no superior city. Ain't no other city finite 2 LA.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 23rd, 2005, 9:30 pm

This shows you how cats here have come to straight up look at Alonso as some type of God or something. Nah, My GOD IS THE 1 AND ONLY GENUINE GOD, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISSAC, AND JACOB. ELOHIM, EL-SHADDAI, JEHOVAH, THE GREAT I AM, IMMANUEL, AND JESUS. Those are a few of his names, and did u perceive not 1 time did I mention "Allah" (Al ilah as "he" was known from inception)( the proclaimed sun god, the divinity of over 300 gods).

Honestly, and I don't really get down like this, but you tarheel should feel like a straight BITCH for this one right here. [color]U have long ago exemplified your ignorance a long time ago Mr NOI.[/color]

But let me put it like this, I'm in no way saying Streetgangs killa as a site, because all these sites have a potential be a major force for our communities. Now you're rationalizing.Y go aroung proclaiming STREETGANGSKILLA? Do u think u would get a pass from a rival if u did this in the streets.

F!@# THE FACT THAT WHAT I FEEL WAS SOME CREDIBLE BRUTHAS, AUTHENTIC BRUTHAS WAS BANNED FROM HERE, BUT THESE CORNY SO-CALLED 'AYRANS' AND 'JEWS' CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT TO SAY AND THE S!@# IS ALLOWED. Speaking of Jews, don't the Koran condemn and indoctrinate the slaying and persecution of the Jews? Muhammad himself articulated the condemantion of Jews. After Farrakhans' subsequent cancer ordeal now all of a sudden he got love and compassion 4 the Jews. LOL. That's defying the Koran's decrees. Y'all don't adhere 2 either book(HOLY BIBLE, koran).

MY INTENTIONS IS NOT TO BE ON SOME SITE BANGING S!@#, TOO late buddy. U have surpassed net banging. You took it 2 the severity of SITE banging. Shouldn't u be out vexing folk with them Final Calls? U know u have a significant and grave quota u MUST attain. Why do u proceed 2 try 2 obscure your swearing? Just by reading your last couple of posts u swear more than a sailor. Everybody know u rail(which also violates 1 of the NOI's ordinances). If u are going 2 do all this(ex.$#%$# *%#@) u might as well proceed 2 type the word or don't type it at all.

BUT TO TARHEEL, YOU MAY NOT CARE, BUT FROM ONE BRUTHA TO ANOTHER, YOU SHOWED YOUR ASS ON THIS ONE, YOU DEFINATLY GAVE N.C. A BLACK-EYE WITH THIS THREAD :lol: . I HOPE ALL BRUTHAS DON'T GET LIKE THIS IN N.C. The only way 2 be infallible is 2 journey 2 N.C. and find out!! LA don't fret me playa. U can get killed in N.C. just like u can in L.A. I got love 4 all cities but LA ain't no superior city. Ain't no other city finite 2 LA.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 23rd, 2005, 9:33 pm

Honestly, and I don't really get down like this, but you tarheel should feel like a straight BITCH for this one right here. U have long ago exemplified your ignorance a long time ago Mr NOI.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » September 26th, 2005, 11:49 am

Damn I dont even agree with half the shit X say or do but damn you dry snitching like a motherfucker Tarheel, Im pretty sure Alonso know who be on what site anyway. All yall niccas need to do a G check on yourself and rethink alot of the bitch moves yall be doing online. :evil:

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 26th, 2005, 12:37 pm

lol nicca is a joke

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » September 27th, 2005, 9:28 pm

lol @ this snitchin ass shit
grown men sucin dic :oops:

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 28th, 2005, 8:42 am

leftcoast wrote:lol @ this snitchin ass shit

Naw but this a "gang message board" right? This the kind of s!@# I be speaking on here. Look at what this nutcase did on this thread. Point blank, it's unacceptable, and straight gay and these the kinds of dudes some of ya'll sharing info with? DISGUSTING!!! :arrow:

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 28th, 2005, 10:28 pm

X wrote:

Naw but this a "gang message board" right? This the kind of s!@# I be speaking on here. Look at what this nutcase did on this thread. Point blank, it's unacceptable, and straight gay and these the kinds of dudes some of ya'll sharing info with? DISGUSTING!!! :arrow:
OK, Mr. OOHHH I can't wait 2 tell streetgangs.com about B.G. Casper.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 29th, 2005, 8:28 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
X wrote:

OK, Mr. OOHHH I can't wait 2 tell streetgangs.com about B.G. Casper.
And you would be Mr. OOOHHH I can't wait to tell alonso on him.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » May 10th, 2006, 10:58 pm

If X wants to post "streetgangs Killa" at allhood it does not matter to me, because look where he is at now. He is where he hates, where we wants to kill, and he is here now so that should tell you about him. That makes not sense to me but I will let others conclude what they want.

And if you guys think that TarHeelRed is a snitch because he informed me on a public FORUM that someone was hating on me in another public forum, then you guys know nothing about what snitching is.

But I would like for those who have my back to let me know when other haters are posting anti-streetgangs.com posts, eith here or anywhere else.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » May 10th, 2006, 10:59 pm

SkoobyDoo wrote:Allhood is stupid. That site won't last since they don't allow new members.
i guess you were right. Tried to click on it and it is down. what happened ?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 11th, 2006, 1:44 am

AH is selective with getting members as they dont want out of towners

http://xxx.xxxxxxx

so you need the admin to activate your account.

Alonso you didnt ban X did you?

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » May 11th, 2006, 9:21 am

alonso wrote:If X wants to post "streetgangs Killa" at allhood it does not matter to me, because look where he is at now. He is where he hates, where we wants to kill, and he is here now so that should tell you about him. That makes not sense to me but I will let others conclude what they want.

And if you guys think that TarHeelRed is a snitch because he informed me on a public FORUM that someone was hating on me in another public forum, then you guys know nothing about what snitching is.

But I would like for those who have my back to let me know when other haters are posting anti-streetgangs.com posts, eith here or anywhere else.
How come you respond to the b.s and not the real issues and conflicts on this board?

:lol: Whats your defination of snitching?

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » May 11th, 2006, 9:23 am

alonso wrote:
SkoobyDoo wrote:Allhood is stupid. That site won't last since they don't allow new members.
i guess you were right. Tried to click on it and it is down. what happened ?
:shock: I guess if your gonna spy...its best to do it yourself.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » May 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

was a bitch move..

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » May 11th, 2006, 10:34 am

"His Royal Freshness wrote:was a bitch move..
What was a Bitch move?

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » May 11th, 2006, 10:39 am

alonso wrote:If X wants to post "streetgangs Killa" at allhood it does not matter to me, because look where he is at now. He is where he hates, where we wants to kill, and he is here now so that should tell you about him. That makes not sense to me but I will let others conclude what they want.

Now its funny to me how you found time to come at X now but when he was sending you messages and asking you questions you never responded. I have sent you messages about why I can't send pm's anymore and no response. It seem you choose to answer what u want to answer and I'm cool with that. The people that AllHood rejects because they don't come real always come back on this board crying. I laugh how people can come on here and spread false information about the streets and get a pass.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”