dumb question i know

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
flaboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

dumb question i know

Unread post by flaboy » February 3rd, 2004, 6:08 pm

what do u do if your favorite color is blue but u live in a b neighborhood and u dislike red? i have always wondered cause i hate wearing red and love blue but am not aroung gangs so it doesnt matter in my case but im sure some of you gs liked the other color at one time and i know a lot of cats grow up round a certain gang so they always like that color just curios

flaboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: dumb question i know

Unread post by flaboy » February 3rd, 2004, 8:20 pm

another dumb one a lot of the people on this site claim to be gs but how hard are u really if you sittin in the house typin i know im doing the same but i dont claim g

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 3rd, 2004, 8:31 pm

flaboy wrote:another dumb one a lot of the people on this site claim to be gs but how hard are u really if you sittin in the house typin i know im doing the same but i dont claim g
homie u really sound ignorant. so u r saying we cant be g's becuz we have enuff money to afford computers. what do u think we r outside 24hours 7 days a week. ur a real loser 4 both the questions u just asked

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » February 3rd, 2004, 8:38 pm

on the real mann im sick of peepz sayin shit like that "real ganstas dont sit on a computer and type" cuz that dont mean shit homie.how would u know what a gansta do if u aint one. plus its what u do that makes u a gansta for yo hood u know being a gansta doesnt mean u r out all night doin dirt til he dosent has time to type on computer,just because some peepz do that it doesnt mean that your suppose to in order to be a gansta u know.some niggaz think ganstas dont mess with computers and stuff cuz they dont have the time or becuz they would be a marc if they did and that stuff sounds ingorant cuzzin

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » February 3rd, 2004, 8:42 pm

i guess according to him, real G's don't have free time and shit... real G's don't go on computers...? shit... that's like sayin real G's don't watch TV

fool real G's do whatever they damn well please

flaboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by flaboy » February 3rd, 2004, 8:46 pm

i dont claim to know whats up and i am ignorant to gs thats why i ask and even prefaced the question by saying its dumb excuse my ignorance im from fla
whats ur excuse?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 3rd, 2004, 8:47 pm

exactly homies

flaboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by flaboy » February 3rd, 2004, 8:49 pm

the only thing i know about gs is what ive read and seen on tv so i dont know 0 but im still interested and curios but i see some of you feel u r so hard u r going to talk ish instead of educating the ignorant thanks oes

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 3rd, 2004, 8:51 pm

if ur gonna talk like that u aint gon learn nuttin hear frum nobody cuz homies aint feelin wut u sayin

flaboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by flaboy » February 3rd, 2004, 8:54 pm

i didnt know there were rules to conversations harcore gangster lol

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 3rd, 2004, 9:01 pm

thats y nobody tellin u nuttin

flaboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by flaboy » February 3rd, 2004, 9:04 pm

thanks appreciate the luv just trying to understand people i respect but dont know much about except for the media which we all know is bs

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » February 3rd, 2004, 9:08 pm

flaboy wrote:the only thing i know about gs is what ive read and seen on tv so i dont know 0 but im still interested and curios but i see some of you feel u r so hard u r going to talk ish instead of educating the ignorant thanks oes
so if u dont know nuthin but what u see and read why would u type that in a way seem the doesnt even sound like a question thats the only reason i responded the way i did homie...u dig

flaboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by flaboy » February 3rd, 2004, 9:14 pm

well black if i could understand what ur are saying i would answer but............ im not on here trying to flouge like im anything but one man with little knowledge about this topic but on the other hand i aint a little girl whos gonna get on my knees to get some info

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » February 3rd, 2004, 10:15 pm

a gangsta is gonna do what they wanna do good or bad. as long he dont sit around the house playing with pokemon cards or playing with dolls and %$#@ lol.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 3rd, 2004, 11:25 pm

say flaboy. theres a search box at the top of the page. if you wanna find out something type in a word and hit search, that will take you to almost anything you wanna know. try it bro, theres alot of info there thats been covered...

flaboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by flaboy » February 4th, 2004, 5:26 pm

thanks stater i will get my learn on

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 4th, 2004, 5:49 pm

HELL YEAH YOU WILL...

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » February 5th, 2004, 4:41 am

flaboy wrote:what do u do if your favorite color is blue but u live in a b neighborhood and u dislike red? i have always wondered cause i hate wearing red and love blue but am not aroung gangs so it doesnt matter in my case but im sure some of you gs liked the other color at one time and i know a lot of cats grow up round a certain gang so they always like that color just curios
The way i Cee it,You will have a few options.#1 Wear blak or some color other than blue/red#2 Become a pressure case and start wearing the color you DON'T LIKE, OR#3 LEARN TO LIKE the color you DON'T LIKE and Get put on the hood and start reppin in a REAL WAY.You gotta remember there can be some consquences though.One can be that if you wear a lotta blue/red you might get checked by the hood 4 being blued/flamed up. OR somebody might kill you cause they think u a CRIP OR blood cause u like to get True blued/flamed up.Truss me homie,you don't have to be" AROUND GANGS" to catch drama for wearin to much blue or red.All it takes is one to drive and one to pull the trigger. PEACE

flaboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by flaboy » February 5th, 2004, 3:04 pm

thanks for the info big rust

TMAN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TMAN » February 6th, 2004, 3:02 pm

I learned on these boards if you want answers, show respect first. I have had my questions answered in good fashion by asking in a respectful manner.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 8th, 2004, 4:47 am

2%SODA wrote:i guess according to him, real G's don't have free time and stuff... real G's don't go on computers...? stuff... that's like sayin real G's don't watch TV

fool real G's do whatever they damn well please
Gangsta's don't dance we boogie!

But then again, Hoodsta's ain't Gee's..................We Hoods!

Light_skin_boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boy » February 8th, 2004, 4:50 pm

flaboy u should just chill at listen to what people have to say im from australia im here to learn and listen and maybe make new friendz...... and ask reasonable questions not dumb questions so think before u speak.....

flaboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by flaboy » February 9th, 2004, 6:30 pm

thanks light skinned i coudnt have figured that out without ur imput

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 10th, 2004, 4:58 am

flaboy wrote:what do u do if your favorite color is blue but u live in a b neighborhood and u dislike red? i have always wondered cause i hate wearing red and love blue but am not aroung gangs so it doesnt matter in my case but im sure some of you gs liked the other color at one time and i know a lot of cats grow up round a certain gang so they always like that color just curios
I stay flamed up in the summertime.

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » February 12th, 2004, 12:29 am

flaboy, lets say you wanted to join the U.S. army but you didnt like the U.S. flag. you would still join it. when you join a gang its more about your homies and the people your around then your favorite color.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”