About WIGGAS....

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
blighteddragon

Unread post by blighteddragon » August 18th, 2005, 8:22 pm

writin like wat how i fu*kin wanna cauz thats who i am. wtf u talkin fu*kin dumbass like u know me r summin u neva even talked to me so shut the fu*k up if ya dont know who ya talkin bout

the only true knowledge is in known that u know nothin~socrates

n i know u dont know me

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 18th, 2005, 8:30 pm

blighteddragon wrote:writin like wat how i fu*kin wanna cauz thats who i am. wtf u talkin fu*kin dumbass like u know me r summin u neva even talked to me so shut the fu*k up if ya dont know who ya talkin bout

n i know u dont know me
AAAHH HA HA HA!!!! Little suburbia want's to play gangsta!!

LETS PLAY :twisted: :twisted:

I know you already by reading your dumbass posts. You go to an all white school with one or two black kids.

You've made friends with one and now automatically you're a thug.

You walk around the mall with about 6 or 7 other white kids like you wearing do-rags, gold chains, fitted hats, super-baggy pants, throwbacks and gold watches.

You watch movies on BET like Colors and Boyz-N-the-Hood and you roll around your 3 million dollar neighborhood playing 50 cent.

When your parents yell at you for acting like something you aren't you get mad and start saying things like "YO! that DON'T BE TRUE YO!! I'M A REAL GANGSTA FROM the STREETS YO!! YA'LL BE TRIPPIN YO!!! WEST SIDE!! TUPAC!!! SON!!!"

That is you.

blighteddragon

Unread post by blighteddragon » August 18th, 2005, 8:43 pm

nah u missed me man i went to a school that was bout 2/3 latin then the otha third was bout even wid black white n asian

i dont got to the mall much cauz it sux ass n i dont hang wid many white kids, cept for jus a couple cauz the rest is all fu*kin rednecks, i hang wid diff ppl, n i dont even own a watch n the only necklace i own is a big sharks tooth

watch fu*kin movies, but couldnt tell ya the first than bout either one of those movies

n 3 million dollar neighborhoods i neva seen one, the closest than to one was a bunch of condos outside of town

as for 50 cent ne the like yeah we listen to em along wid pantera n slip-knot n black sabbath too

n my mom n dad say summin to me bout how im actin i jus say fu*k u leave me alone pretty much n go on my way

like i said u dont fuckin now me

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » August 18th, 2005, 8:44 pm

Dr Funky wrote:
blighteddragon wrote:writin like wat how i fu*kin wanna cauz thats who i am. wtf u talkin fu*kin dumbass like u know me r summin u neva even talked to me so shut the fu*k up if ya dont know who ya talkin bout

n i know u dont know me
AAAHH HA HA HA!!!! Little suburbia want's to play gangsta!!

LETS PLAY :twisted: :twisted:

I know you already by reading your dumbass posts. You go to an all white school with one or two black kids.

You've made friends with one and now automatically you're a thug.

You walk around the mall with about 6 or 7 other white kids like you wearing do-rags, gold chains, fitted hats, super-baggy pants, throwbacks and gold watches.

You watch movies on BET like Colors and Boyz-N-the-Hood and you roll around your 3 million dollar neighborhood playing 50 cent.

When your parents yell at you for acting like something you aren't you get mad and start saying things like "YO! that DON'T BE TRUE YO!! I'M A REAL GANGSTA FROM the STREETS YO!! YA'LL BE TRIPPIN YO!!! WEST SIDE!! TUPAC!!! SON!!!"

That is you.

LOL!!!!! SO DAMN TRUE!!!! AND HES A LITTLE NORTH CAROLINA FARM BOY!

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 18th, 2005, 8:54 pm

Big Fake aka blighteddragon wrote:nah u missed me man i went to a school that was bout 2/3 latin then the otha third was bout even wid black white n asian

i dont got to the mall much cauz it sux ass n i dont hang wid many white kids, cept for jus a couple cauz the rest is all fu*kin rednecks, i hang wid diff ppl, n i dont even own a watch n the only necklace i own is a big sharks tooth

watch fu*kin movies, but couldnt tell ya the first than bout either one of those movies

n 3 million dollar neighborhoods i neva seen one, the closest than to one was a bunch of condos outside of town

as for 50 cent ne the like yeah we listen to em along wid pantera n slip-knot n black sabbath too

n my mom n dad say summin to me bout how im actin i jus say fu*k u leave me alone pretty much n go on my way

like i said u dont fuckin now me
NAW MAYNGE!! NAW MAYNGE!! AAHH HA HA HA HA!!!

Stop posting that shit I can't fuckin read it poser boy. This shit is fun! :twisted:

Let's go again you Overalls wearing, bucktooth, duck raping, poser, wannabe 50 cent, tractor racing bitch!!

Let's do this North Carolina style.

You grew up on a farm. Your sister is your mother/ cousin/ doctor.

You have never slept with your cousin but you do f#ck your aunt Reba.

You have 0 black friends and you still hang out at the tractor pulls with all your other white farmboy/ suburban /cow tipping friends.

You listen to tupac in the barn while feeding the goats and you think to yourself.

"YEAH! What he's talking about is just like me!!!"

Then you wack off to some Garth Brooks song and go to sleep knowing that you are a true gangsta

blighteddragon

Unread post by blighteddragon » August 18th, 2005, 8:59 pm

u funny man now if only u hadda mutha fu*kin clue wat u was talkin bout and to tell ya the truth im bout bored readin the same damn post ova n ova by u n u need ta go the fu*k on n get a clue bout summin b4 u start writin randomized BS u prolly jacked off some fu*kin hick movie

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 18th, 2005, 9:08 pm

blighteddragon wrote:u funny man now if only u hadda mutha fu*kin clue wat u was talkin bout and to tell ya the truth im bout bored readin the same damn post ova n ova by u n u need ta go the fu*k on n get a clue bout summin b4 u start writin randomized BS u prolly jacked off some fu*kin hick movie
F@CK!!!!! TYPE LIKE A HUMAN FUCKIN BEING DUMBASS!!! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU YOU FUCKIN FAKE!!!

blighteddragon

Unread post by blighteddragon » August 18th, 2005, 9:12 pm

ill type like i fuckin wanna k. u dont like it then dont fuckin read it goddamn it man back the fuckin hell off in go malest some lil kid r somin there mr motha fuckin gangsta man u so mutha fuckin bad ass then stop bitchin like a lil momas boy n deal wid it

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 18th, 2005, 9:16 pm

blighteddragon wrote:ill type like i fuckin wanna k. u dont like it then dont fuckin read it goddamn it man back the fuckin hell off in go malest some lil kid r somin there mr motha fuckin gangsta man u so mutha fuckin bad ass then stop bitchin like a lil momas boy n deal wid it
I don't feel like "DEALING WITH IT" Because I'm sick of fake white thugs who are just rebelling against their parents not realizing that people have died in the real ghettos and you just want to act like 50 fuckin cent!

blighteddragon

Unread post by blighteddragon » August 18th, 2005, 9:20 pm

wtf does my parents have ta do wid ne of this

n y do i wanna be like 50 cent, wtf i neva said ne that shit

n ppl diein yeah i know ive been there n seen that n done that n i dont fuckin care ne goddamn more wat u have to say to me

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 18th, 2005, 9:25 pm

blighteddragon wrote:wtf does my parents have ta do wid ne of this

n y do i wanna be like 50 cent, wtf i neva said ne that shit

n ppl diein yeah i know ive been there n seen that n done that n i dont fuckin care ne goddamn more wat u have to say to me
I can't fuckin understand you country boy!

blighteddragon

Unread post by blighteddragon » August 18th, 2005, 9:30 pm

well jus to damn bad 4 u. guess u jus didnt get a clue r nothin. r maybe u jus cant read very well i dunno n i dont really care cauz u the only person i eva talk too that cried bout how i typed like a lil bitch

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 18th, 2005, 9:34 pm

blighteddragon wrote:well jus to damn bad 4 u. guess u jus didnt get a clue r nothin. r maybe u jus cant read very well i dunno n i dont really care cauz u the only person i eva talk too that cried bout how i typed like a lil bitch
ONLY ONE YOU TALKED TO????? YOU JUST JOINED 2 FUCKIN HOURS AGO!!!

I'M THE ONLY ONE HERE!!!!

YOU'RE NOT FROM "the HOOD"

STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE!!!!!!

blighteddragon

Unread post by blighteddragon » August 18th, 2005, 9:40 pm

ok then wtf eva man u so damn smart i talk on the web prolly more than u. unless part of ur hood life includes cyber surfin while im workin so u not the oly person i eva talked to on the net

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 18th, 2005, 10:01 pm

blighteddragon wrote:ok then wtf eva man u so damn smart i talk on the web prolly more than u. unless part of ur hood life includes cyber surfin while im workin so u not the oly person i eva talked to on the net
YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I'M ON THIS WEBSITE YOU LITTLE FAGGOT!?

BECAUSE I GO TO NIAGARA COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE.

I WORKED AN ENTIRE WINTER TO BUY THIS COMPUTER FOR SCHOOL.

ONE DAY A NIAGARA FALLS POLICE OFFICER WAS ALMOST SHOT AND KILLED IN NIAGARA FALLS BY A BLOOD GENERAL FROM BUFFALO.

I THOUGHT IT WAS MY UNCLE WHO WAS SHOT BECAUSE HE IS ALSO A NIAGARA FALLS POLICE OFFICER.

AFTER THAT I HEARD THAT BLOODS WERE INFILTRARING MY CITY.

I WANTED TO FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THEM AND THAT'S HOW I FOUND THIS WEBSITE.

EVER SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN SHOWING THE SLOW DECLINE OF MY CITY ON THIS SITE.

I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE HERE IN 10 YEARS.

HAPPY NOW YOU LITTLE F@CK!!??

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » August 19th, 2005, 2:37 am

too many wiggas have joined this forum since the last time i was here

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 19th, 2005, 12:55 pm

There to many wiggas joining black gangs what wrong with these kats homies.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 22nd, 2005, 4:12 am

Ice wrote:too many wiggas have joined this forum since the last time i was here
Yeah too many white surburban kids somehow manage to get a V.I.P access

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 22nd, 2005, 1:05 pm

Real funny you think im white you got me messed up lol.

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dunn » September 1st, 2005, 9:11 am

i was gonna write somethin but i forgot what it was... so here's somethin else.

Don't waste your breath arguing about who's real or not cause ultimately it ain't gonna affect you. Personally i like this rush of white people who think they g'd up tryna slang and claim. They easy to rob and I ain't really gotta worry about them ridin on me. If you face to face and you think they fake G-check'em, you might make some money out of it. They learn a life lesson and you get some scrilla.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 3rd, 2005, 7:37 pm

^^ jajaja 'tamos de acuerdo! I agree with homeboy on this one haha most of the time you gotta go to the suburbs to find 'em tho' I mean when is the last time u seen a white dude in Compton or Watts? Almost never unless he's LAPD

SoG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoG » September 4th, 2005, 6:52 pm

I agree with the sentiment on this board, white people who act like blacks are a disgrace. Craving attention or desperatly seeking a voice.

It is true that the blacks and mexicans copied the Italian gangsters, but hopefully one day they will move on like the Italians did.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » September 4th, 2005, 11:06 pm

keverdugo wrote:^^ jajaja 'tamos de acuerdo! I agree with homeboy on this one haha most of the time you gotta go to the suburbs to find 'em tho' I mean when is the last time u seen a white dude in Compton or Watts? Almost never unless he's LAPD
there are nice areas of compton, and at least a thousand whites live there according to stats I read.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » September 4th, 2005, 11:06 pm

go on myspace.com and go to browse and put the compton area code in and youll see some whites.

DVSXR6T

Unread post by DVSXR6T » October 4th, 2005, 4:24 pm

Wiggas! :P That is the funniest shit i have ever heard. Australia is full of em. Please come and get em and take em back to the states for some tuturiol. HAHA

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 4th, 2005, 4:49 pm

What does "DVSXR6T" stand for?
A gang?
Just curious....

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » October 4th, 2005, 5:39 pm

Invincible wrote:
keverdugo wrote:^^ jajaja 'tamos de acuerdo! I agree with homeboy on this one haha most of the time you gotta go to the suburbs to find 'em tho' I mean when is the last time u seen a white dude in Compton or Watts? Almost never unless he's LAPD
there are nice areas of compton, and at least a thousand whites live there according to stats I read.
Man I lived in Compton...how u gonna tell me? There might be some old white people still there.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 4th, 2005, 6:28 pm

kverdugazo wrote:^^ jajaja 'tamos de acuerdo! I agree with homeboy on this one haha most of the time you gotta go to the suburbs to find 'em tho' I mean when is the last time u seen a white dude in Compton or Watts? Almost never unless he's LAPD
There's white cats in Compton.

From what someone else said on the board (can't confirm), there is a CC named Goldie.

From what I heard from real life, there is a white Piru in Compton. Can't confirm exactly on the Piru part now, since that's a rumor as of now, but I do know for a FACT he's Game's homeboy from Compton.

DVSXR6T

Unread post by DVSXR6T » October 4th, 2005, 6:58 pm

DVSXR6T is not a gang. It is a number plate. An XR6T is an austrlian car. Ford 6 cylinder turbo charged sedan. :D

XxDueceBoyxX

Unread post by XxDueceBoyxX » October 5th, 2005, 3:16 pm

(I Spell Bad) I am white name is Anthony Sinagra I live in Maine I was born in Ny lived there for 5 years then moved to Mass. I lived in Gloucster were I moved to the "projects" and started to hang with a bunch of black kids and thats why I do the things I do and shit. After about 3-4 years of hanging with my friends I got in a Bloods gang(still in it) but it was the fact that I know every kid there and am there friends that it is ok to them and every one that is new cuz I been this way from way back from i was 5, but you have to face it Black people in way made white kids wiggas in every way Black Socuity has Influenced Almost all of the USA and the rest off the world in one way or a nother. with Musuc and Movies. So deal with that the fact that people want to be in your Culture.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 5th, 2005, 3:54 pm

XxDueceBoyxX wrote:(I Spell Bad) I am white name is Anthony Sinagra I live in Maine I was born in Ny lived there for 5 years then moved to Mass. I lived in Gloucster were I moved to the "projects" and started to hang with a bunch of black kids and thats why I do the things I do and shit. After about 3-4 years of hanging with my friends I got in a Bloods gang(still in it) but it was the fact that I know every kid there and am there friends that it is ok to them and every one that is new because I been this way from way back from i was 5, but you have to face it Black people in way made white kids wiggas in every way Black Socuity has Influenced Almost all of the USA and the rest off the world in one way or a nother. with Musuc and Movies. So deal with that the fact that people want to be in your Culture.
You don't dress like this do you?

[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/photo/dishes.jpg[/img][img]http://www.wiggaz.com/photo/nygun.jpg[/img]

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 5th, 2005, 6:36 pm

XxDueceBoyxX wrote:(I Spell Bad) I am white name is Anthony Sinagra I live in Maine I was born in Ny lived there for 5 years then moved to Mass. I lived in Gloucster were I moved to the "projects" and started to hang with a bunch of black kids and thats why I do the things I do and shit. After about 3-4 years of hanging with my friends I got in a Bloods gang(still in it) but it was the fact that I know every kid there and am there friends that it is ok to them and every one that is new because I been this way from way back from i was 5, but you have to face it Black people in way made white kids wiggas in every way Black Socuity has Influenced Almost all of the USA and the rest off the world in one way or a nother. with Musuc and Movies. So deal with that the fact that people want to be in your Culture.
..............................theres bloods in Maine?