WHAT SET IS THE GAME FROM?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

WHAT SET IS THE GAME FROM?

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 5th, 2005, 11:55 pm

we have a retard person on the board who name is PAST.

i explain to past that the game is claimin cedar block piru & i even post the spider loc dvd that shows a clip of the westcoast conference where the game is standing next to snoop dogg & steve harvey & says "i'm from cedar block piru"

but even after seeing that this retarded kid called "past" insists that the game is from santana block crip.so will some explain to the poor retard kid what hood the game is from.here the dvd

http://www.indastreets.net/Spider%20Loc ... 0Cent).wmv

about 8 mins into the dvd is when he says it.check it out

NewJerzThug

Unread post by NewJerzThug » October 6th, 2005, 12:26 am

i think game was born in a santana block crip area and then moved and claimed cedar block piru

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 6th, 2005, 12:33 am

NewJerzThug wrote:i think game was born in a santana block crip area and then moved and claimed cedar block piru
thank you clearing that up for his retarded ass.LOL :lol:

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 6th, 2005, 12:52 am

here is a quote by the retard.someone please explain to him that this is not what the game says on the spider loc dvd.

Past wrote:
He says it everywhere even in that SPider loc dvd in the western confrence.

"I grew up in a small hood called santana blocc"

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » October 6th, 2005, 3:07 pm

J-Hogg wrote:here is a quote by the retard.someone please explain to him that this is not what the game says on the spider loc dvd.

Past wrote:

Your a fucking dumbass , I was saying his grew up there but didnt bang there PAY ATTENTION.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 6th, 2005, 5:11 pm

Past wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:here is a quote by the retard.someone please explain to him that this is not what the game says on the spider loc dvd.

Past wrote:

Your a #%@&#%@ dumbass , I was saying his grew up there but didnt bang there PAY ATTENTION.
WRONG HOE

you said he said he from santana block on the spider loc dvd,thats not what he said.

now jus admit you are a dumbfuckin hoe.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » October 6th, 2005, 7:22 pm

Past wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:
Past wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:i've seen his dvd & it was jus more fake shit to pump up his gangsta image.

like flash guns every 5mins,claimin he got shot but i couldn't see no bullet wounds,& talkin a bunch of shit he ain't never done.

& the nigga says he's from cedar block(which he ain't) on his dvd & on spider locs dvd.where did you hear he was from santana block at?

check out the spider loc dvd here.

LOL did you even watch the dvd? :?

he says he's from cedar block piru.& he even talks about how some bitch asked if he's cool with snoop even he's a blood & snoops a crip.

when have you ever seen a santana block crip throw up blood & where so much red?make a thread & ask what game is from & i garantee they will say he's from cedar block piru.
Damn your ignorent you obvously didnt pay attention when game first spoke there, but you say you saw Games dvd yet you dont know his from Santana Blocc, and he did grew up there but he didnt bang there , he got kicked out of his house there by one of his parents and he went with his brother in cedar blocc and thats where he started bangin .
Dumbass netbanger you need to open your eyes.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 6th, 2005, 11:24 pm

Past wrote:
Past wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:
Past wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:i've seen his dvd & it was jus more fake shit to pump up his gangsta image.

like flash guns every 5mins,claimin he got shot but i couldn't see no bullet wounds,& talkin a bunch of shit he ain't never done.

& the nigga says he's from cedar block(which he ain't) on his dvd & on spider locs dvd.where did you hear he was from santana block at?

he says he's from cedar block piru.& he even talks about how some bitch asked if he's cool with snoop even he's a blood & snoops a crip.

when have you ever seen a santana block crip throw up blood & where so much red?make a thread & ask what game is from & i garantee they will say he's from cedar block piru.
Damn your ignorent you obvously didnt pay attention when game first spoke there, but you say you saw Games dvd yet you dont know his from Santana Blocc, and he did grew up there but he didnt bang there , he got kicked out of his house there by one of his parents and he went with his brother in cedar blocc and thats where he started bangin .
Dumbass netbanger you need to open your eyes.
i don't even bang so how am i a netbanger?

& what does that quote prove?NOTHING,that shit was said after the fact that you said the game said he was from santana block on the spider loc dvd dumbfuck.LOL :lol:

i was talking about what gang he was from not where he fuckin grew up dummy. :roll:

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » October 6th, 2005, 11:39 pm

Past wrote:
Past wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:
Past wrote:

There you go again ,and abouthe spider loc dvd i dont remember what he said i saw it last month , if he didnt say santana blocc my bad but as far as where he from and what set he banged i said it all correctly.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » October 7th, 2005, 8:01 am

What kinda Hoover Crip is his parents?

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » October 7th, 2005, 11:09 am

Game is from Cedar Block Piru. he grew up in the Santana BlocK hood, but ni99as was tryna bang on him kause he would kicK it with Bloods so he Bekame 1.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 7th, 2005, 11:32 am

Where exactly IS Cedar Block??? is in on the west side of COmpton near Athens or the east????

Or is it slightly north bordering Lynwood?????

????

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » October 7th, 2005, 3:28 pm

Its just near Carson i think.

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 7th, 2005, 11:21 pm

Maniac wrote:Its just near Carson i think.
yo no offense,
maybe im an asshole,

but how does an australian dood kno where the different hoods are in LA and why do u give a fuck anyway?

peace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by peace » October 8th, 2005, 3:20 am

Cedar Block Piru.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » October 8th, 2005, 4:40 am

GOODFELLA wrote:
Maniac wrote:Its just near Carson i think.
yo no offense,
maybe im an ahole,

but how does an australian dood kno where the different hoods are in LA and why do u give a fu-- anyway?
I happen to like having knowledge of LA gangs so thats why GOODFELLA.

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 8th, 2005, 7:02 pm

oh thats cool if u wanna waste your time thats on you then.
I happen to personally not give two shits who is a crip or blood and Carson could be right next to Alaska for all I care... That knowledge will never be useful unless i actually go there so fuc it.

qbone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by qbone » October 9th, 2005, 4:20 pm

say good fella let me ask u this if u could care less about crips and bloods then why r you on street gangs web site??
most people on here r for info r just talking either way we all have entrance in conversation about gangs r the street knowledge.no offense to each its own and i am a crip who actually admire the muslim brother's in philly
and been on south street came with game on tour with snoop
there last may. may be u should come to cali and see your black brothers out
west,cause i sure am going to try and go over sea and see what the hoods like over there. keep the unity homie we need it as a whole

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 9th, 2005, 6:12 pm

ahahahahahaa..... ok... truth is i dunno what im doin on this site i found it in a search and had something to say about something and been posting ever since... and im sorry about bustin the australian guys balls a lil bit like i said i can be an asshole...

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » October 9th, 2005, 10:41 pm

Yeah thanks gbone and goodfella but one of the aussie guys DC bust my balls with a previous post and said im not American but im over it and lets get back on topic as people have stuff to say.

qbone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by qbone » October 9th, 2005, 11:36 pm

fo sho maniac u knw we got to keep it real with each other .goodfella i respect your opinion just be cool homie and keep posting .
game is from cedar block piru and they respect him i do also i have spent months with homie on tour with his homies with him and we all got along and stuck together on the road him and black wall street thats real homie
thats how the west was won.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » October 9th, 2005, 11:40 pm

What eva happened to Game's brotha in CBP.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » October 10th, 2005, 11:12 am

Ive been to cedar block, I did some filming with blackwallsstreet, there hood is those dead end streets off wilmington, not sure the details of boundaries but i know they hood is around there cause thats where we was filming at, and games brother is still around

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 10th, 2005, 12:08 pm

qbone wrote:say good fella let me ask u this if u could care less about crips and bloods then why r you on street gangs web site??

I get this alot too. Is the only topics on these sites about 'gangs'? And as for me, I be in these threads because maybe the so-called bangers on here don't go to the "prevention" threads so I will post or drop some postive articles right in the middle of where the most ignorance is....And while I be in these 'gang' topics, I can't help but seeing alot of this bs and fakeness being told in these threads..

qbone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by qbone » October 12th, 2005, 12:00 am

x u right about that in alot of these threads it goe's down.but long as we keep intervening when necessary its bond to change this is a very informative
website and i must admitt i got a lot of respect for it . keep up the good theards x .see ya on other posts topics.i think by now everybody know where game from . i have to say he buying property in his hood that really qualifys him to be from compton a home owner can-t knock that real talk.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » October 12th, 2005, 12:34 am

real know real, fake know fake, its easy to see what post and posters to pay attention to and soak game from and which ones to skip over and smirk at.