Mitchey Slic or The game

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Mitchey Slic or The game

Unread post by tysuave » October 3rd, 2005, 12:26 am

who do yall think is better?I think mitchey slic is more realler has more stripes and a better style then the game the diffrence between the two, to me is, the game has a east coast style while mitchey slic is on some stright up west coast gangster shit while the game to me is a gimic if you listen to both of there music mitchey tells storeys of gangbanging and every thing that comes along with it while the game has none so on the realness witch means alot to me for me to feel your music if you claim to be a gangster rapper i have to give it to mitchey on this one (and by the way I based this on mitchey slics new album or mix tape mitchey does it!) the shit is banging I suggest you go add it to your cd collection it is a classcis true west coast banger by far the best ive heard from him he remade alot of west coast classcis and made them sound just as good if not better in my oppion!

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 3rd, 2005, 12:31 am

mitchy slick

the game is fake.i don't know of anyone who can vouche that he has any kind of credibility.

i mean he use to be a stripper,had a tounge ring,& was on dating shows.i hear he ain't even from cedar block,he's jus affiliated becuzz of his brother.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » October 3rd, 2005, 12:39 am

have you heard mitchey does it the new cd if you like mitchey's music then youll love this new one trust me, I think it's the best cd out right now,and I dident even want to get it at first had a choice of 1 more cd on a deal and now it's the only thing im listeing to right now you feel me.

S.R.E.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S.R.E. » October 3rd, 2005, 11:16 am

To answer your question, I would pick Mitchy Slick without a dout. I listen to both him and Game, but like suave said Mitchy has a more real flow and he killed it on "Mitchy Duz It", that is a hot album from start to finish. I stay playing that and that Don Diego "the Mafiamu Gangbanging Mixtape".

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » October 3rd, 2005, 10:51 pm

J-Hogg wrote:mitchy slick

the game is fake.i don't know of anyone who can vouche that he has any kind of credibility.

i mean he use to be a stripper,had a tounge ring,& was on dating shows.i hear he ain't even from cedar block,he's jus affiliated becuzz of his brother.
Watch his Documentary dvd i garantee you will change your mind on Game.

And he is from Santana blocc then he went into a foster home in carson then he came back, but he got kicked out of his house by one of his parents and went with his brother in cedar blocc.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 4th, 2005, 12:53 am

i've seen his dvd & it was jus more fake shit to pump up his gangsta image.

like flash guns every 5mins,claimin he got shot but i couldn't see no bullet wounds,& talkin a bunch of shit he ain't never done.

& the nigga says he's from cedar block(which he ain't) on his dvd & on spider locs dvd.where did you hear he was from santana block at?

check out the spider loc dvd here.

http://www.indastreets.net/Spider%20Loc ... 0Cent).wmv

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » October 4th, 2005, 1:08 am

thats why I hope that nigga mitchey blows up, so we can have a real one rep the west not a buster feel me!

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 4th, 2005, 2:05 am

they both hella weak

peace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by peace » October 4th, 2005, 9:06 am

Who the fuck is mitchey slic?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 4th, 2005, 2:48 pm

dog from daygo. got beef or had beef with jayo, and is down with Xzibit, Ras Kass, the albino, and any other nigga in that crew. Oh yeah, I think thats the golden state crew or some shit

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » October 4th, 2005, 5:14 pm

Mitchy Slick... that nigga is nasty. i like his style rather than the game and he keeping it more West.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » October 4th, 2005, 8:39 pm

J-Hogg wrote:i've seen his dvd & it was jus more fake shit to pump up his gangsta image.

like flash guns every 5mins,claimin he got shot but i couldn't see no bullet wounds,& talkin a bunch of shit he ain't never done.

& the nigga says he's from cedar block(which he ain't) on his dvd & on spider locs dvd.where did you hear he was from santana block at?

He says it everywhere even in that SPider loc dvd in the western confrence.

"I grew up in a small hood called santana blocc"

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 5th, 2005, 12:05 am

Past wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:i've seen his dvd & it was jus more fake shit to pump up his gangsta image.

LOL did you even watch the dvd? :?

he says he's from cedar block piru.& he even talks about how some bitch asked if he's cool with snoop even he's a blood & snoops a crip.

when have you ever seen a santana block crip throw up blood & where so much red?make a thread & ask what game is from & i garantee they will say he's from cedar block piru.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » October 5th, 2005, 4:50 pm

J-Hogg wrote:
Past wrote:

he says he's from cedar block piru.& he even talks about how some bitch asked if he's cool with snoop even he's a blood & snoops a crip.

when have you ever seen a santana block crip throw up blood & where so much red?make a thread & ask what game is from & i garantee they will say he's from cedar block piru.
Damn your ignorent you obvously didnt pay attention when game first spoke there, but you say you saw Games dvd yet you dont know his from Santana Blocc, and he did group up there but he didnt bang there , he got kicked out of his house there by one of his parents and he went with his brother in cedar blocc and thats where he started bangin .

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Game

Unread post by Young Deuce » October 5th, 2005, 5:59 pm

I aint never heard of that other cat. Game started off weak
-Lost beef with Joe B
-Wearin Crip colors in R.Kelly video (He is a Cedar Block Piru)
-Gettin smack by Suge Knight (I heard) :D
But he gettin a little respect
-Puttin out 300 Bars
-Gettin in Round 2 of Gucci mane vs. Jessey
So he kinda even it out.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Game

Unread post by Past » October 5th, 2005, 6:16 pm

Young Deuce wrote:I aint never heard of that other cat. Game started off weak
-Lost beef with Joe B
-Puttin out 300 Bars
So he kinda even it out.
How did he lose his beef with buddens when buddens was the one who apologized to him?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » October 5th, 2005, 6:43 pm

:? For Real :? Didnt hear that one? My mistake :)

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 5th, 2005, 11:47 pm

Past wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:
Past wrote:

Damn your ignorent you obvously didnt pay attention when game first spoke there, but you say you saw Games dvd yet you dont know his from Santana Blocc, and he did group up there but he didnt bang there , he got kicked out of his house there by one of his parents and he went with his brother in cedar blocc and thats where he started bangin .
WOW i didn't know RETARDED people came to this board.

you are dumber then i could imagen.i post the fuckin dvd for you with a clip of the westcoast conference where he clearly says "i'm from a small hood on the westside of compton called cedar block piru"

& you still think he's from santana block crip?your the most retarded person i've met in along time.your mom must of been to strung out to send you to school to get any kind of education.i'll make the thread for you so you can finally see just how RETARDED you are.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » October 6th, 2005, 1:03 am

we know were he say he from now the prblem is was he from another hood before, some people say he was, or use to hang with santana blocc whatever the case he dident look like a banger when I seen him on change of heart and he still dont look like one now no matter how hard he tries i'll just put it like this if he was so much of a banger why havent any gees from other hoods around small ass compton vouched for him let alone his own hood and to keep it real the only reason why we even speak on this nigga is cuzz dre and 50 brought him out with out those names most of us whouldent even know who cuzz is he's not that great of a rapper even thou I like his hooks maybe he should just do hooks thats all he did on lil kim's new shit o and by the way the song he did with quic was weak I thought it whould be a tight combo but it seems like he only does good with east coast artists we need real reptuble to hold it down for the west,not somebody who start a beef a then make up 2,3,times he just make the west look soft like him whould pac do that hell to the naw any real nigga know the g-code cross me and thats it! games a wennie!!

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 6th, 2005, 1:53 am

tysuave wrote:we know were he say he from now the prblem is was he from another hood before, some people say he was, or use to hang with santana blocc whatever the case
yes that is the point.he may have stayed on santana block when he was a kid but he claims cedar block piru gang,he doesn't claims santana block crip.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » October 6th, 2005, 1:53 am

Game is a real gangsta cause if u read that he had parents who were Hoover Crip members and he was bangin with CBP and got shot 5 times over drugs and his bro took him in to CBP and tought him how to survive.BTW Game is better with BWS.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » October 6th, 2005, 3:30 am

Add on to my last post.... read the info on his life then judge him.and don't judge a him just on his lyrics.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » October 7th, 2005, 2:17 am

heres a mitchy slic interview

BALLERSTATUS FEATURE STORY

Mitchy Slick: Beating The System
Monday - April 18, 2005
Mitchy Slick
Photo Credit: Buck Casteel

— by Bill "Low-Key" Heinzelman

Strong Army Steady member Mitchy Slick is finally looking to do what no emcee has been able to, put San Diego on the map. While L.A. and the Bay area have basked in the

hip-hop limelight, San Diego has gone relatively unnoticed.

If you are thinking it's because the city lacks talent, think again. Mitchy chops it up with BallerStatus.net to give you the real run down on why San Diego has been overlooked and under appreciated for over a decade. In addition, Mitchy discusses his sophomore release Urban Survival Syndrome, as well as his displeasure with fans thinking Xzibit sold out.

BallerStatus.net: Let's just start off with some background and history questions. Where were you born and raised?

Mitchy Slick: Right here in south east San Diego.

BallerStatus.net: What was it like growing up there over the years?

Mitchy Slick: San Diego is crazy. Everybody knows about southern California, but San Diego is a major city. We have all that type of major drama going around here, but San Diego is real big on football and sports. There are also a lot of dope dealings. I came up in a time when dope was really tearing up the black community, so it's strange to see this city be regarding as a tourist spot, when really it's not. A lot of people around here don't even know where the hell a vacation spot is in San Diego. I would also say it's real fast paced in San Diego. Like I said, cats are really into football. When I was younger I was into football, but right after you're done with that comes the bullsh-t. As soon as you get old enough and you need good grades to play football, then the bullsh-t starts.

BallerStatus.net: Let's get into your career. How did you first start to get into this hip-hop game?

Mitchy Slick: Me and my folks in San Diego had a record company called Bottom Up Records. They had my big homie LT on their label. They also had my homie Damu on there, which was their star act. They were doing some big sh-t, and they showed me that you could make some money in this rap game. Therefore, I was interested because all I was into at the time was having some money. I was on the block at the time, doing my thing and not giving a sh-t about rap, but I saw my big homies doing some things, going out of town, so I made myself a demo. DJ Jam, which is Snoop's DJ, was talking to one of my homies, and said he knew Sir Jinx -- the cat who put out Ice Cube's first records, WC's Mad Circle, and the Lench Mob. So my homeboy Reece introduced me to Sir Jinx, and it just went from there. I started seeing major sh-t take place right away. I met a lot of cats my first day in L.A. I was like, "Damn, San Diego doesn't know anything about this. We don't know nothing about the Hollywood sh-t, only the gangsta sh-t." When I seen gangstas having money and doing rap sh-t, I was intrigued. Eventually, I hooked up with X and its been on since then.

Me and Jinx never put out that record we did though. I have it sitting in the lab just rotting away, but I love Jinx, that is my dude and he taught me damn near everything I know. My official solo debut was Trigeration Station. Once I released that album, it was a wrap. I had the streets of Diego going crazy. It was DJ Jam who introduced me to Sir Jinx, then I hooked up with Xzibit, and now I am doing my own thing. I branched out, and now I made my own connections. I have dealt with WC and DJ Crazy Tunes. I got to meet Snoop, Quik, and Dre. I have been in the lab with all the big hitters. I seen them put it down and I just watched the entire time. I soaked it all up, and now I don't need anybody. Well, of course I need somebody, but if it was up to me and I had to run a company, I could do it all myself.

BallerStatus.net: How did the whole Strong Arm Steady gang form?

Mitchy Slick: As far as being in L.A., in regards to the gang stipulations, there is only so many people I could be around and learn from. Me just being around Snoop Dogg is not possible, or even going to a certain part of town. But being cool with the Likwit Crew, I was able to be around a strictly business environment. I knew Krondon, Phil, and X for five or six years, just from being in L.A. and promoting my music. A lot of times I was on the sidelines just watching them because some cats didn't even know I rhymed. It was like college for me the first two years. Once Krondon heard me spit, he felt it and had an idea to put out some mixtapes together. So I got on a few mixtapes along with Planet Asia, Krondon, Bad Azz, and some other L.A. and Southern Cal cats. That was the beginning of the Strong Arm Steady movement. We were strong arming the game, taking other peoples beats and getting on them. We got on the 50 sh-t. 50 brought that sh-t to the table; I don't care what anybody says. The whole Strong Army Steady sh-t was Krondon's idea; I just jumped on it. Krondon was really feeling me and wanted to start a group, so he got Xzibit and Phil involved, and the group formed.

(Mitchy is interrupted by some young kids on the block asking his new mxitape coming out) Little kids on the block man, they think I am a real rapper (Chuckles)...

BallerStatus.net: You have your new album dropping soon, Urban Survival Syndrome correct?

Mitchy Slick: Yeah, I got a couple of deals on the table right now for the album. I have been talking to Virgin, Warner Bros, and a couple others. A lot of cats have been hollerin' since the success of Game. The album will come out by the end of the second quarter; I won't hold it past then.

BallerStatus.net: So your searching for a deal?

Mitchy Slick: Na, they been coming to me, so if something comes my way I am going to run with it. If not, I'll drop it independent; there is no rush because we have our own distribution company. We sell records through Siccness Distribution and Siccness.net.

BallerStatus.net: What can people expect from this album?

Mitchy Slick: This album is going to f--k them up. I'm an independent artist that is going to put out a major label album. I have Xzibit, Kokane, Tash, Krondon, and Phil the Agony as guests, as well as production from Jelly Roll -- these are platinum cats, and this is all out of my pocket. I did everything myself, from the promotion to putting the album together. Basically, it's going to be a trip for people to see me coming with some Diego sh-t. It ain't no industry jocking sh-t. It's going to be our sh-t. We got some hard ass songs, as well as a couple for the ladies because that was the only complaint last time, the whole album was strictly gang bangin'. This album will have more variety. My single on there was the most requested song for two months on the Diego hip-hop radio station. That was before they stopped the station. The radio station out here, 98.9, they changed programming directors for some reason, but I had the most requested song on there; not Nelly, Ludacris, Chingy, Jigga, but Mitchy Slick.

BallerStatus.net: What about a Strong Arm Steady album, is that in the works?

Mitchy Slick: We have about 20 songs done already. We are working like f--king slaves with this album. It's being worked on.

BallerStatus.net: Being close to Xzibit, how do you feel when people say Xzibit sold out?

Mitchy Slick: Xzibit sold out?

BallerStatus.net: Yeah, people say that about X because he's doing "Pimp My Ride," commercials, and things like that.

Mitchy Slick: I never hear it from that perspective; Sold out? I don't know. If that is what they are saying, then I'm hearing it from you for the first time. The people I'm around, they understand business. Me personally, you have to understand why I am in the game. I am not no hip-hop or backpacker motherf--ka, I really don't give a f--k! I will do a MC Hammer on your ass for $25 million dollars. 'Cause me, homie, you can't kill me or judge who I am by what I do as a business man. I'm gonna do whatever to get some money, as long as it's not homosexual or something that is going to degrade my manhood. Where I'm from, we struggle. My homies around here are broke. They are facing life, need lawyers, all of that. If I can put myself in a position to help change things like that, then come on man! Black folks done gangbanged, shot and sold dope for so long, but I think I'm a special cat. I think god put me here to do special things. Having an opportunity to be on MTV in front of 80 million viewers, how are you going to pass that down and say you are a real man that is about your family and about hustling?

BallerStatus.net: That's hip-hop, you know how it is.

Mitchy Slick: Yeah, that is hip-hop, but I don't care about it. I'm on some real street sh-t. I don't give a f--k about no rap sh-t. All these fake ass beefs -- I wanna shoot you on record, but then you are doing shows in the same place -- that sh-t is all fake to me. I'm not on some hip-hop/Rap sh-t; I'm on some street sh-t. I'm on the block with some dirty little kids. I'm on the block homie, so I don't give a damn. I wish I could be in Xzibit's position. I think that anybody else in a position like that, who is a rapper, I bet everyone one of them would want to do "Pimp My Ride." I can't think of one rapper who wouldn't want to do it.

Now how Xzibit gets down on the show and how he does that, I'm different. You have to understand where he is coming from. A lot of cats out here care about the jewelry and the rims. Out of all the rappers I have been around, Xzibit cares the least about it. He cares about his son and taking care of his family. He came from nothing, and I don't think a lot of cats know where he came from. I know! People don't see that. I been to Xzibit's hometown, I seen his folks. I don't even know why he doesn't bring the sh-t to the forefront. Maybe he wants to get away from that sh-t, but I know about his gangbangin' history, the dope selling, and the motherf--kas wanting to shoot him. I know why he left were he came from to go to California. He was in California heating up soap cans with a f--king candle at one point. He had no electricity in his house, and he was just trying to make it. On some straight rapper sh-t, I know this, and I witnessed it. Plus, he is making more money from this damn show than the whole time he was rapping in two seasons! Man, I don't even hear that sh-t, that he sold out. Maybe I have heard it, but it doesn't compute in my mind or something.

Now, do I think that Steady Gang, and Xzibit is a proper representation of the type of sh-t that Mitchy Slick is making, and how he is getting down? He is not, but he isn't even trying to be at this point. You come to a point when you have to decide whether you are going to make the homeboys happy or am I going to get my paper? All of the emcees that decide to keep the homeboys happy; you are only going to get so many sales. After awhile, you have to figure out what you are going to do. Are you going to stay at one million, or move to three and four? 50 Cent is a perfect example. I don't know him personally, but his image, the sh-t he tries to get off, and everything he does, the type of music he makes; that is Mitchy Slick on the West Coast. There is a couple other cats who would probably be better comparisons, but as far as being a business man, I know 50 Cent don't give a f--k about people saying sh-t about him making songs for the females. I know he don't give a sh-t. He had to choose: am I going to please the homeboys, or get this paper like Nelly and Chingy? A gangsta ni--a getting paper like Nelly and Chingy is unheard of. So he is doing what he has to do as a business man. Me? I don't give a f--k about this hip-hop bullsh-t, I don't! It's all fake anyway. If I get an opportunity to make five or six million, I'll do it. I love M.O.P. I love MC Eiht. I love E-40. I love Three Six Mafia. But I know for sure, there comes a time when you have sold all the records you can to the gangstas. They don't buy the majority of the records, and who doesn't know that by now. I studied this game man! I watched Rap City every day for five years straight (laughs).

BallerStatus.net: What else do you have going on in the future?

Mitchy Slick: I got an guy coming out on my record label, Wrong Kind Records. His name is Tiny Dude and the album is called Stripes. I got another album called Yellow Tape, which consists of me, little Mitch, who is my cousin, Tiny Dude, Greeny Green, Ric Nut, and Don Diego. I am going to drop those two albums, as well as my solo this year. We are just warming everything up. I have also been doing some ghost writing for a couple of cats around here. I am trying to get my publishing bars up. I have been doing some ghost writing for a couple of platinum cats that people know from the West, so I am just trying to make music and really eat off this rap sh-t. Either way the real-estate sh-t is already crackin for me. So rap sh-t or not, Slick is going to be a millionaire

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 7th, 2005, 2:15 pm

mitchy slick>the lame allday

[img]http://www.djslimk.com/media/2/20050930-game.jpg[/img]

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » October 7th, 2005, 3:26 pm

WTF ur a fool and your the only queer and i would like to see you in a Blood set and get shot 5 times over drugs and get kicked outta home cause that al happened to game

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wutevr » October 11th, 2005, 4:43 am

who Big Fase 100 his half brother

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

i herd the same

Unread post by wutevr » October 11th, 2005, 4:58 am

Past wrote:

Watch his Documentary dvd i garantee you will change your mind on Game.

And he is from Santana blocc then he went into a foster home in carson then he came back, but he got kicked out of his house by one of his parents and went with his brother in cedar blocc.
hav u herd 300 bars and runnin- a 15min dis freestyle on 'u know wut it is vol.3. both his brothers were murdered. He got a schloarship ta Washington State but got booted for dirty test during his freshman year. dats when i think he got serious with his half bro big fase 100 and cbp in the projects---- sumthin along those lines i believe it sounds rite

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wutevr » October 11th, 2005, 5:06 am

perongregory wrote:dog from daygo. got beef or had beef with jayo, and is down with Xzibit, Ras Kass, the albino, and any other nigga in that crew. Oh yeah, I think thats the golden state crew or some shit
i think it is Strong Arm Steady Crew if Im not mistaken. I think they is nuetral? but yah they got sum tight raps and beatz

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Game

Unread post by wutevr » October 11th, 2005, 5:17 am

Past wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:I aint never heard of that other cat. Game started off weak
-Lost beef with Joe B
-Puttin out 300 Bars
So he kinda even it out.
Yah rite lose ta joe HAHhahahaahhah....now thats funny shit!!!!

How did he lose his beef with buddens when buddens was the one who apologized to him?

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » October 12th, 2005, 1:47 pm

suave ya boy mitchy is sick as fuck i finally found his shit on limewire

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » November 3rd, 2005, 9:32 am

mitchy is better he is and has been from LINCOLN since i started hearing bout the nicca underground but he IS a lyricist southeast is not even a fraction of what he is talkin bout. the gang violence has died down so much in dago its not even really worth mentioning. dago niccas now is strictly bout bread bad bitches and gettin big shit. i mean you have lil cliccs like us that pop up but major gang activity is pretty dead. i think we had 65 murders last year 17 were gang related probably 90 percent of those were mexican. game Claims piru he even said in the source that his brother is the banger but i feel his lyrics more cause you know and its proven how tough compton/l a is piru/ bloods up there are alot different and in my opinion more violent i have been to mitch's hood trued up numerous times my pops stayed on manomet in the heart of lincoln and i have only been hit up with the L twice with no funk thats cause its a small small small number of niccas who aint got shit to lose that might do something the hardes hood i would have to say known is either NHC 40 or 5/9 brims maybe the wcc rollin 20-30's other than that its nothin going down no niccas on bay vista projects with ak's not even close homie lol bottom line mitch the better lyricist game the real life story teller

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » November 3rd, 2005, 9:33 am

mitchy is better he is and has been from LINCOLN since i started hearing bout the nicca underground but he IS a lyricist southeast is not even a fraction of what he is talkin bout. the gang violence has died down so much in dago its not even really worth mentioning. dago niccas now is strictly bout bread bad bitches and gettin big shit. i mean you have lil cliccs like us that pop up but major gang activity is pretty dead. i think we had 65 murders last year 17 were gang related probably 90 percent of those were mexican. game Claims piru he even said in the source that his brother is the banger but i feel his lyrics more cause you know and its proven how tough compton/l a is piru/ bloods up there are alot different and in my opinion more violent i have been to mitch's hood trued up numerous times my pops stayed on manomet in the heart of lincoln and i have only been hit up with the L twice with no funk thats cause its a small small small number of niccas who aint got shit to lose that might do something the hardes hood i would have to say known is either NHC 40 or 5/9 brims maybe the wcc rollin 20-30's other than that its nothin going down no niccas on bay vista projects with ak's not even close homie lol bottom line mitch the better lyricist game the real life story teller