Blood Gang Migration to England

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Blood Gang Migration to England

Unread post by NW10 » April 19th, 2005, 1:25 pm

A member of Streetgangs recently brought to my attention a London born man who grew up in NYC. He is affiliated with the Bloods. On returning to England a newspaper report on him talked about gangs and showed a picture of him sporting Blood atire.

Questions arose about the possibility of him recruiting and creating the first ever Blood set in the UK, in East London.

Personally i feel that gangs already operating in London will not be pleased by this and i think he could become a marked man. However other poor young people already in a life of crime may relish this opportunity if he was 'recruiting'.

Does anyone have any views on whether or not a Blood gang could be created in London, especially when it is so far from America.

Also for those of you Americans who did not think that England has areas of large black population there are actually more black people in London than Los Angeles, however allowing for size difference the percent of blacks in each city is around 12-13% each.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Blood Gang Migration to England

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 19th, 2005, 1:28 pm

no comment

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » April 19th, 2005, 1:55 pm

Watch LA cats start bitchin about this one.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 19th, 2005, 2:41 pm

i remember it use to be like every gang wanted to be crip cause of Pac, now that the game is going international the bloods seem to be popping out of every where...
any one feel me on this?
i mean i could be totally wrong, but for the youth of this world i feel it goes in trends that run with music.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 19th, 2005, 2:47 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:i mean i could be totally wrong, but for the youth of this world i feel it goes in trends that run with music.
I can see what you're talking about.

This thread should be good....

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » April 19th, 2005, 9:33 pm

lol i didn't know pac was a crip

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 19th, 2005, 10:12 pm

DeaD-SouL wrote:lol i didn't know pac was a crip
for some reason i thought he was....?
well after he busted on the scene all i ever heard was crip this thug life that, the bandanas being tied on in the front,,, most people don't even know how to tie them thangs on the right way with out that big ass knot any way,,,
now that the game has came out on the scene huge and all making moves with Gunit,,, all i hear is blood bouce, Piru, flamed up homie B dawg,,,
my view on the matter has nothing to do with the Bloods actually are making international moves, but for a gang that started on the streets of LA,,, shit just doesn't really add up to me.
i mean until reciently i never heard that bloods other than the LA based ones, claim piru? since when? i use to roll with some VGB's never ever heard any of them talk about piru.
then again this could all just be my view, like i said, correct me if im wrong.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 19th, 2005, 10:31 pm

I know how to wear a bandana like Pac. No knot. But I don't because I'd look like an idiot. LOL

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 19th, 2005, 10:52 pm

yeah, my bad, aparently Pac wasn't affiliated with any gangs. HA!

Boris
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Boris » April 20th, 2005, 7:22 am

Cant see my man lasting too long living that life here. Either the local man dem will go for him, or the filth will be on him so hard he cant even score some bud without going down for it.

Im sure a while back someone mentioned seeing some Crip grafitti in London somewhere....? Either way, I cant see any blood or crip gang lasting too long in London.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 20th, 2005, 10:32 am

You guys probably have a lot more organized crime out there right.
So I'm sure those guys wouldn't take to nicely towards people copying American stuff.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 20th, 2005, 11:13 am

Dr Funky wrote:You guys probably have a lot more organized crime out there right.
So I'm sure those guys wouldn't take to nicely towards people copying American stuff.
Thats what i said, but you cant rule out the possibility. I know the guy in question now, it was Noog who brought him to my attention.

The guy is 27, from a Blood set in the Bronx. He was born in East London. I seen a photo of him from a London Local Newspaper (Hackney Gazette) and he was wearing a red rag, white t-shirt, and shit i forgot what baseball cap he had on. I dont think it was a particular cap but ill find out

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 20th, 2005, 11:56 am

i guess it could be legit, but starting out from the bottom on a street gang, it would be really hard with out some of those local connections.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 21st, 2005, 12:02 pm

Hmm...I was sure I posted to this thread yesterday. Either it got deleted or I messed up.

Anyways, I doubt it would happen. Hackney is so full of gangs already, I think they'd be quashed before they got off the ground. I think the only way it would work would be if an existing gang just started copying the Americans.

CuriousEuropean

Unread post by CuriousEuropean » April 21st, 2005, 12:25 pm

It would be a shocker if he got it off the ground to any type of level. Anybody can dress in whatever gear and hang around with others and claim whatever they want. When it gets down to the business end and making money via whatever means, I doubt the Bloods would carry the same weight in London as they do elsewhere.

With the UK gun control being more stringent than the US, the whole everyday shooting and violence that is commonplace in the US, is less likely to happen in UK. Altho’ not impossible. So the rule by violence / fear is compromised. And everyone has a chance in a knife fight.

Of course the UK has a level of street violence and shootings, but not on a huge scale. The Burger Bar Boys case has just brought down a whole storm for guns on the streets.

And anyhow, how is a new gang going to shift the crazy Albanians, Russians, Turks and Kosovans from the top money rackets ?. The Eastern Europeans are nuts, game as they come and merciless. The knife nasty crews that litter London do small crimes compared to the bigger organised crime gangs.

I personally hope it doesn’t fly. London’s got a tense racial undercurrent / knife / gang culture anyhow, it certainly doesn’t need international finance / organisation mobilising every little blood thirsty maniac to act with an aim. London would be bonkers.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 22nd, 2005, 5:02 pm

is there any G's on here holding it down in England?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 23rd, 2005, 4:02 am

WhiteBoy wrote:is there any G's on here holding it down in England?
No, theres a few kids on here that claim to be in gangs but they dont know their stuff whatsoever.

Boris
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Boris » April 23rd, 2005, 4:36 am

WhiteBoy wrote:is there any G's on here holding it down in England?
I wouldnt have thought many of the British "G's" spend too much time online bro...

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » April 23rd, 2005, 4:51 am

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Watch LA cats start bitchin about this one.
Yea..NY bloods and Crips are way different..

Im hearing all this shit from FAM out there that Everyone switching sets..and some bloods kick it with some crips n shit..

I respect NY on a hustling level..but they should stick to tagging n sellin they shit son

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 3rd, 2005, 8:30 am

Having thought about this thread, I dont think London is gonna be colonised by Bloods or whoever - I just can't see it for all the reasons already given. And at the end of the day, this guy who got deported from NY, he probably just kickin' back and chilling with his grandma where he landed and looking to find a life he didnt get the opportunity to look into before 'cos of whatever personal XY and Z he was dealing with in his neighbourhood. I wish him all the best.

London is likey nearer to NY than LA in its underworld makeup, the hustle is on, but there aint no big LA style gangs at all at the present time - In my neighbourhood, little uns I know told me that a local crew 'Fields Boys' joined with another crew 'Haggerston' and are now 'Fields/Haggerston Combined' (scary name huh!) - these are small, disorganised estate (projects) based crews who hustle 'n 'work' for 'big men' in the area and beef with similar little estate based crews. They are no where near the LA scene and likely no where near the NY scene either.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 3rd, 2005, 9:06 am

Noog wrote:Having thought about this thread, I dont think London is gonna be colonised by Bloods
True. The possibility and thoughts are far fetched.
Noog wrote:London is likey nearer to NY than LA in its underworld makeup
True, were on a hustling level. We leave the heavy shit to the organised criminals, keep it underground.
Noog wrote:'Fields Boys'
I heard of them. Near my area we have the Lock City Crew.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » May 30th, 2005, 11:03 am

This shit is wack first people starting a crip gang in holland calling themsevles main triad crips and now this what blood gang migrated to england?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 30th, 2005, 3:16 pm

DiaBo wrote:This shit is wack first people starting a crip gang in holland calling themsevles main triad crips and now this what blood gang migrated to england?
What you on? Dont you know Crips n bloods is already migrated worldwide aswell as offsprings? If you read the thread youll realise its a far fetched theory and if you read peoples conclusions youll realise it is also unlikely to happen

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 3rd, 2005, 5:12 am

NW im not on shit.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 29th, 2005, 9:12 am

A curious thing....I was of the view that there would be no recruitment going on in London from this ex-NYC Blood. Word has it though that he has been seen in the enz with other youths and yup, those British youths are wearin' red rags too - he was seen doing a kind of 'presentation' he had organised for young people in the enz on the pretext that it was about warning young people about the perils of his 'former' life. Eyes are on him.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 29th, 2005, 3:24 pm

Noog wrote:yup, those British youths are wearin' red rags too.
Is this round your end (Hackney) right??

Interesting...could you see them bringing around the same hype as the Muslim Boys (PDC, Peeldem Crew and Stockwell Crew) did earlier last year?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 30th, 2005, 5:04 am

I guess it's all an unknown really, who knows. True, last year there was a fuss over Muslim Boys (aka Poverty Driven Children) etc, but my feeling is that it was hyped up in the media 0 I don't know if thats fact as PDC are miles from here in Hackney. About these lads wearing red rags and rallying around the lad deported from NYC, again the jury is out. My guess would be that if things grow then the medis WILL hype it up, no doubts. I just can't gauge the reality of it,
- will it just fade away because of a cultural clash and that the lad will have his work cut out to persuade Hackney boys that this is down with Hackney style - or it will grow. If it does, then no doubts locals would organize an opposite to counter B's. And then we got a heap of trouble in the enz. We got enuff brewing right now that I dont want to discuss on line and its not good news, so this possibility in the mix makes me nervous. At the end of the day, I hope nothing takes root as our community doesn't need an increase in homicide in the borough, simple as. But the fact is I just don't know.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 18th, 2005, 5:56 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:
DeaD-SouL wrote:lol i didn't know pac was a crip
for some reason i thought he was....?
well after he busted on the scene all i ever heard was crip this thug life that, the bandanas being tied on in the front,,, most people don't even know how to tie them thangs on the right way with out that big ass knot any way,,,
now that the game has came out on the scene huge and all making moves with Gunit,,, all i hear is blood bouce, Piru, flamed up homie B dawg,,,
my view on the matter has nothing to do with the Bloods actually are making international moves, but for a gang that started on the streets of LA,,, shit just doesn't really add up to me.
i mean until reciently i never heard that bloods other than the LA based ones, claim piru? since when? i use to roll with some VGB's never ever heard any of them talk about piru.
then again this could all just be my view, like i said, correct me if im wrong.
It's the high school kids doing all of this. Picked up my little brother from his school and all these wannabe bloods EVERYwhere.

About the Crip thing, it was because of Snoop Dogg. From way back when he did the "Deep Cover" song and he talked about "the boys in blue"

LOL he got away with so much excessive whoo-banging on his music videos back in the early 90's because no mass media knew enough to censor it. He has Steelers on ALL the time and all of these dudes throwing up Rollin' 20's. Just look at the music video for Gin and Juice, there were all these 20's in the drive in movie theater where they had teh big crowd and lolo's bouncin.

Now he just gets away with it because it's too late, too many people would complain about free speech if they censored him hard. Same with any other big-time rapper.

But now they censor the smaller, less known ones. The "Bang On" video that Boo-Yaa Tribe wasn't even that flamed up, but MTV banned it. Then they made a cut version of it, but MTV, trying to look all moral, banned it again. They really had no excuse that time. They said some BS about how the name "Boo Ya Tribe" itself was affiliated and thus BANNED THE WHOLE GROUP. That's BS. What does Boo-Ya have to do with Westside Carson Pirus?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 18th, 2005, 6:46 pm

NW10 wrote:A member of Streetgangs recently brought to my attention a London born man who grew up in NYC. He is affiliated with the Bloods. On returning to England a newspaper report on him talked about gangs and showed a picture of him sporting Blood atire.

Questions arose about the possibility of him recruiting and creating the first ever Blood set in the UK, in East London.

Personally i feel that gangs already operating in London will not be pleased by this and i think he could become a marked man. However other poor young people already in a life of crime may relish this opportunity if he was 'recruiting'.

Does anyone have any views on whether or not a Blood gang could be created in London, especially when it is so far from America.

Also for those of you Americans who did not think that England has areas of large black population there are actually more black people in London than Los Angeles, however allowing for size difference the percent of blacks in each city is around 12-13% each.
well its about time i guess,there has BEEN crips in london

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... /kpCC2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... ripOGs.jpg[/img]

i dont know how real they are,but i know they are there....

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » October 19th, 2005, 4:56 am

no Bloods or crips in london. and those photos arent taken in england

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 19th, 2005, 10:13 am

NW10 wrote:no Bloods or crips in london. and those photos arent taken in england
where were they taken? the site i got them from says they are in europe,well maybe not london,but some part of europe

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » October 20th, 2005, 12:02 pm

i think they are supposed to be in holland/netherlands