The Long Beach Map

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 26th, 2005, 9:22 am

Is there posts missing from this thread or is it my imagination?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 26th, 2005, 4:13 pm

crstnamre wrote:Is there posts missing from this thread or is it my imagination?
The server changed, so a lot from yesterday are missing.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 26th, 2005, 4:17 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
crstnamre wrote:Is there posts missing from this thread or is it my imagination?
The server changed, so a lot from yesterday are missing.
TY. I thought I had finally lost it, lol!

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » November 9th, 2005, 12:14 pm

cbi562 wrote:Example would be:
I dont think 15th and Dawson has any 20s.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 10th, 2005, 11:51 am

LOL - Are you from the Beach cuzz? That is 15th and Staton loco. Dawson does not even corss 15th. These are couple of blocks - I aint gonna put the whole map out there - you know then bustas gonna front about how they now know who kicks it where.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

The Blocc

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » November 11th, 2005, 12:56 pm

tysuave wrote:for the long beach vets what hood kicc it on 19th and pine my uncle (rip) use to stay there before he passed when I went there to visit I seen 3 niggas get shoot in front of some apts with a blac iron gate and two died one at the scene the other at the hospotal I heard somebody at the scene say the one that was streched on the ground had just got out the pen but I couldent ffigure out were they were from cuzz they homeboys that pulled up had on cowboy's hats and jaccets I dident ask were they were from cuzz of what had just happened and they was crying and shit.
The homie Snake use to "C" near that blocc if they had on COWBOY hats and Jaccets it might be someone from our blocc WEST COAST ROLLING 80's. I just got out of jail and made no contact on the LEFT COAST I'll call the homiez later and see who got smoked. And I beleive O/G Herbie from Insane also stayed on that blocc I'll call some of his peoples to and see if he's alright.

Christina Marie

Re: The Blocc

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 11th, 2005, 5:40 pm

SnowmanW/S wrote:
tysuave wrote:for the long beach vets what hood kicc it on 19th and pine my uncle (rip) use to stay there before he passed when I went there to visit I seen 3 niggas get shoot in front of some apts with a blac iron gate and two died one at the scene the other at the hospotal I heard somebody at the scene say the one that was streched on the ground had just got out the pen but I couldent ffigure out were they were from cuzz they homeboys that pulled up had on cowboy's hats and jaccets I dident ask were they were from cuzz of what had just happened and they was crying and shit.
The homie Snake use to "C" near that blocc if they had on COWBOY hats and Jaccets it might be someone from our blocc WEST COAST ROLLING 80's. I just got out of jail and made no contact on the LEFT COAST I'll call the homiez later and see who got smoked. And I beleive O/G Herbie from Insane also stayed on that blocc I'll call some of his peoples to and see if he's alright.

Just wanted to say I hope you find that all is well.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » November 12th, 2005, 2:53 am

cbi562 wrote:LOL - Are you from the Beach cuzz? That is 15th and Staton loco. Dawson does not even corss 15th. These are couple of blocks - I aint gonna put the whole map out there - you know then bustas gonna front about how they now know who kicks it where.
Not anymore,I moved outta Strong Beach two months ago.My bad though..read it wrong..that is stanton.I use to stay on Dawson.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 12th, 2005, 3:37 am

I used to live on Dawson and 7th St. Back when we had the riots. It was wild.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » November 12th, 2005, 6:43 pm

crstnamre wrote:I used to live on Dawson and 7th St. Back when we had the riots. It was wild.
By pizza x two? I stayed on dawson and 7th before pic n save became big lots.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 12th, 2005, 7:05 pm

L o n g B e a c h wrote:
crstnamre wrote:I used to live on Dawson and 7th St. Back when we had the riots. It was wild.
By pizza x two? I stayed on dawson and 7th before pic n save became big lots.
Ya..I used to live across from the school, between 4th/7th St. We used to order from Pizza x 2 all the time..lol (pinapple and canadian bacon pizza :P..yummm) I think its a smoke shop now though. When I lived there it was still Pic & Save too.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 12th, 2005, 7:07 pm

Well - I came out of the Poly Complexes around 99 and moved out to the SFV. Long Beach will always be my hometown loco - that is why I am stuck in traffic all day just tryin to hit the 710. Sometimes I use the 110 to hit San Pedro - then take the streets to the LB. That is what happens when you get some loot and move out the hood. ;)

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 12th, 2005, 7:17 pm

I was raised and now live on the Eastside, by CSULB. I went to Stanford and Milliken. But I have lived all over LB. Seen the good, the bad and the ugly.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » November 12th, 2005, 7:42 pm

crstnamre wrote:I was raised and now live on the Eastside, by CSULB. I went to Stanford and Milliken. But I have lived all over LB. Seen the good, the bad and the ugly.
What Years did you go to them schools.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 12th, 2005, 7:46 pm

SnowmanW/S wrote:
crstnamre wrote:I was raised and now live on the Eastside, by CSULB. I went to Stanford and Milliken. But I have lived all over LB. Seen the good, the bad and the ugly.
What Years did you go to them schools.
I didnt graduate from Milliken because I was pregnant with my son, but the last year I attended was 85-86. I was 17. I did get my GED though.:D

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 14th, 2005, 12:48 am

Not good to hear you made that mistake at such a young age - or maybe it was not a mistake.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 14th, 2005, 1:07 am

cbi562 wrote:Not good to hear you made that mistake at such a young age - or maybe it was not a mistake.

Well he was not planned..but the decision to keep my baby was definitely was not a mistake. He is the best thing that ever happened to me. I would'nt change a thing even though it was very hard to raise him alone and I would counsel others to wait until they have their duckies in a row.:wink:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 14th, 2005, 7:12 pm

So many people act like having a kid early is a terrible thing, and the actual act of making the kid at a young, premature age is, but the kid him/herself can be the best thing that ever happened to the girl and maybe the boy too.

I don't know your situation, crst, so I am not saying this about you, but someone at my church said that these types of things could be blessings. The girl expecially, and possibly the boy, could become mature very quickly if something like this happens, and they could live better, more responsible lives after this, if they want to take care of their child and be good role models for the kid.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 14th, 2005, 7:38 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:So many people act like having a kid early is a terrible thing, and the actual act of making the kid at a young, premature age is, but the kid him/herself can be the best thing that ever happened to the girl and maybe the boy too.

I don't know your situation, crst, so I am not saying this about you, but someone at my church said that these types of things could be blessings. The girl expecially, and possibly the boy, could become mature very quickly if something like this happens, and they could live better, more responsible lives after this, if they want to take care of their child and be good role models for the kid.

Welllll, I don't know if it made me mature more quickly....I will be perfectly honest. There were a few years there that I was pretty wild. Don't get me wrong, I never drug my son around the streets with me or took him to dangerous places, or left him with ANYONE..but my mom. But w/o getting in to details, there were circumstances that I was dealing with(like his dad beating the sh*t out of me and me leaving him) that were just to much for me to deal with......so I got high to mask the pain. But, my son and I have a real good relationship and we have been through counseling long ago for issues remnant of that period. I have some regrets...that I wish I had done some things differently, but I cannot change the past...so whats the use of beating myself over those things? I just try to be the best mother I can be to him everyday now. And for me having him young, the biggest plus is that I can relate with him on many more levels than a parent that has a substantial generation gap. You may have seen in some of my other posts, we listen to the same music, go to concerts...we can talk about things that he is dealing with and I actually understand. By NO MEANS am I trying to be his best friend...he knows that I WILL say "that is'nt right" and "HELLLLLL NO" when and if it needs to be said. And yes, I do believe he was a blessing because I believe he saved my life,...I mean I was really wild.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 15th, 2006, 8:12 pm

Somebody needs to get on making an LBC map.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 15th, 2006, 10:43 pm

I dont know too much about Long Beach, but for the must part these sets dont have boundaries, they criss/cross/overlap each other.

They dont have solid historical boundaires like L.A...

Where is 20 and Insane hoods at, they both claim that Park, same blocks, all that shit. Where does one hood stop and the other begin?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 16th, 2006, 6:14 am

^more confusing now that babies are spreading out... Poly is recruiting...

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » March 16th, 2006, 7:23 pm

who cares they gettin rolled by the longos anyways

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 16th, 2006, 8:12 pm

^ Right now?

lol that's a disadvantage talking to the babies and tlc... kids don't know what they're talking about most of the time...

Anyone got an update on longos? Even the Asians don't talk much about them expect a few disses here and there from TRG's and stuff....

most babies just talk about tlc, most tlc talk about babies.. and almost half the time they're not serious/just messing around

TRG is dissing ABC's and vice versa

But I know last summer longos got a TRG, and either last december or something like that longos started up another greenlight on Asians in the penn

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » March 16th, 2006, 10:22 pm

what u talkin about homie i was talkin about how those 20s and the insanes in long beach been gettin roled on by the longos not no TRG and i could be wrong just from what i been hearing man

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » March 17th, 2006, 4:08 am

Some CV70s have moved into Long beach now...not by the border but pretty deep in there by willow st

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 17th, 2006, 5:21 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:Some CV70s have moved into Long beach now...not by the border but pretty deep in there by willow st

DAMN GOT RAN UP OUT THE HUB, HUH?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 17th, 2006, 6:25 am

Moon wrote:what u talkin about homie i was talkin about how those 20s and the insanes in long beach been gettin roled on by the longos not no TRG and i could be wrong just from what i been hearing man
I know that's what I mean... most babies and 20 ygs , basically younger high school kids that they keep recruiting so much aren't really banging, most just wallbang and mess around so they don't really know what's going on about the very gang they claim

So longos are rolling over both right now?

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » March 17th, 2006, 7:42 pm

yea homie i got some connections out in the beach and thats what im hearin

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » March 26th, 2006, 12:21 pm

The 20s is gettin rolled on? Last time I checked I was still alive. LOL

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » April 24th, 2006, 12:59 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:Some CV70s have moved into Long beach now...not by the border but pretty deep in there by willow st
Willow? No need to spill the beans but around what area cuz I around there evey now and then.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 24th, 2006, 9:25 pm

but for the must part these sets dont have boundaries, they criss/cross/overlap each other.

Exactly