rollin 30's baltimore we live it

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
pendejo

Unread post by pendejo » November 4th, 2005, 8:06 am

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:its just easy money. iam only here because this gang MS-13 is after me and i need their customs and history so we can tiCC them of in our taggin
fo real? Niga you f u k e d knee deep.
Last edited by pendejo on November 4th, 2005, 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 4th, 2005, 8:09 am

makaveli389 wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
GOODFELLA wrote:
rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:iam 15.
get it out of your system while your still young, after you turn 18 they will lock u up and thro away the key, youngzta
The $600 you make now is NOTHING compared to the stacks that college educated people make. Those are the real hustlers, they can pull G'z and it's all their cut. Plus, there's only so long that you can bang and make money. That means that after you have to stop (and eventually you will), and that means you stop making money, which means the people who went to college will hawk you since they keep making money till they retire and even after, since they get retirement funds.

And don't think that "college isn't for me," "I can't afford college," or that "I'm not smart enough". There are so many ways you can do college, there are many scholarships and grants for just being you - the most common $ awards are given to minorities and the poor.

And don't think you can just keep banging as an OG, because once you're hitting you 50's and 60's, either someone will "roll" right over you, or at the very least you wouldn't be able at 58 to scrap with some kids on the street. Look at your set. Any 60 year old men there (or in any set you see for that matter)? I wonder why they never make it that long...?

Bill Gates and Michael Dell never finished college. You dont need college to become rich. You just gotta be smart, be creative, be focused on what you wanna do. I guess it all depends on what you do. Obvisously if you lookin to become a lawyer or a doctor ur gonna need a formal education. But the true hustlers out there the corporate niggaz, CEO's n sh*t, alotta them dont have a college education, they just have that business, hustlin mentality.
Bill Gates and Dell also did nothing but stay inside, study, learn, and think all day. The only reason they didn't go to college was because they were so focused on computers and not anything else.

SO do you honestly think "true hustlers" in gangs dealing drugs will be learning about computers and stuff when they slang? Are they dealing for computer chips here?

Your examples only strengthen my point about education, Gates and Dell focused on nothing but learning.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 4th, 2005, 8:13 am

makaveli389 wrote:
yo foo wrote:
makaveli389 wrote: Bill Gates and Michael Dell never finished college. You dont need college to become rich. You just gotta be smart, be creative, be focused on what you wanna do. I guess it all depends on what you do. Obvisously if you lookin to become a lawyer or a doctor ur gonna need a formal education. But the true hustlers out there the corporate niggaz, CEO's n sh*t, alotta them dont have a college education, they just have that business, hustlin mentality.
Actually most do have a college education. Few don't, but the ones you named are the exceptions.

Percentage wise, yes more of them do have college degree than not, but just talking numbers in total, a large number dont have a college degree, and the two i listed just happens to be in the top 5 richest in America, Bill Gates being number 1. because school narrows and focuses your mind, trains you a methodic way to think. A true pure business minded euntrepenuer person, their brain is too creative and active to be able to focus on that sh*t.
What kind of college did you go to? What major is this where they "trains you a methodic way to think?" If anything, college professors will ask YOU the questions, they teach by getting you to think. Only in high school do they teach methods, and to freshmen in college, but that's only because in order to think creatively in a big way, you need to learn what has already been discovered to think of new uses and methods for them, building on it. Otherwise, people would still be inventing wheels and thinking it's something new.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 4th, 2005, 8:15 am

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:i mean everyone knows. i just dont want to sound stupid in front of all my other cuzz's
If they were really fam, then they would not disrespect you or think your stupid because you don't know about MS.

This proves that they ain't fam, just the fact that you feel pressure to front on them.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 4th, 2005, 9:08 am

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:i was a happy narcotic distributor till these people came. i went to the netas for a buisness propsition, i wasnt puerto rican or hispanic so they didnt care. god sent the crips to help me
Yes he did. Just like God sent Hitler to kill all the Jews. Just like God sent the KKK to kill Blacks. Just like God decided to have stray bullets from dive-bys kill little kids playing out in the street.
rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:our gang started because a family from cali moved in, one brother was a palmer blocc compton crip, the older one was rollin 30's so he strated it here and it was succesful

crip isnt a streetgang to me, its a religeon
Oh cool. So basically being a Crip or Blood now is like being in a Fraternity. They must have that one at Los Angeles Life University. Im going to take some courses there. Im staring off with Crips 101, then Im transferring to Bloods 102.

Then we can both go to church and pray to a giant AK-47. And then see how many punk ass little kids we can kill with some stray bullets.

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3

Unread post by rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 » November 4th, 2005, 5:20 pm

it doesnt work like that, were like most other crip gangs, this was started a while before i was born, it was started to protect the community from rouges. and we are real crips we got branded and we go the chiccen walk as an invatational

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » November 4th, 2005, 8:24 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
makaveli389 wrote:
yo foo wrote:
makaveli389 wrote: Bill Gates and Michael Dell never finished college. You dont need college to become rich. You just gotta be smart, be creative, be focused on what you wanna do. I guess it all depends on what you do. Obvisously if you lookin to become a lawyer or a doctor ur gonna need a formal education. But the true hustlers out there the corporate niggaz, CEO's n sh*t, alotta them dont have a college education, they just have that business, hustlin mentality.
Actually most do have a college education. Few don't, but the ones you named are the exceptions.

Percentage wise, yes more of them do have college degree than not, but just talking numbers in total, a large number dont have a college degree, and the two i listed just happens to be in the top 5 richest in America, Bill Gates being number 1. because school narrows and focuses your mind, trains you a methodic way to think. A true pure business minded euntrepenuer person, their brain is too creative and active to be able to focus on that sh*t.
What kind of college did you go to? What major is this where they "trains you a methodic way to think?" If anything, college professors will ask YOU the questions, they teach by getting you to think. Only in high school do they teach methods, and to freshmen in college, but that's only because in order to think creatively in a big way, you need to learn what has already been discovered to think of new uses and methods for them, building on it. Otherwise, people would still be inventing wheels and thinking it's something new.

sorry i didnt use very good wording. My point is, in school you have ur set schedule goto class every sit and listen to someone teach. its a methodical type of thing. And allota euntrepenuers, there mind aint up for that sh*t. at least not for four years of it. they wanna be out there actually doing things learning as they go along. a much higher percentage of business administration graduates end working for a large company like microsoft, rather than building their own.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » November 4th, 2005, 8:37 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
makaveli389 wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
GOODFELLA wrote:
rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:iam 15.
get it out of your system while your still young, after you turn 18 they will lock u up and thro away the key, youngzta
The $600 you make now is NOTHING compared to the stacks that college educated people make. Those are the real hustlers, they can pull G'z and it's all their cut. Plus, there's only so long that you can bang and make money. That means that after you have to stop (and eventually you will), and that means you stop making money, which means the people who went to college will hawk you since they keep making money till they retire and even after, since they get retirement funds.

And don't think that "college isn't for me," "I can't afford college," or that "I'm not smart enough". There are so many ways you can do college, there are many scholarships and grants for just being you - the most common $ awards are given to minorities and the poor.

And don't think you can just keep banging as an OG, because once you're hitting you 50's and 60's, either someone will "roll" right over you, or at the very least you wouldn't be able at 58 to scrap with some kids on the street. Look at your set. Any 60 year old men there (or in any set you see for that matter)? I wonder why they never make it that long...?

Bill Gates and Michael Dell never finished college. You dont need college to become rich. You just gotta be smart, be creative, be focused on what you wanna do. I guess it all depends on what you do. Obvisously if you lookin to become a lawyer or a doctor ur gonna need a formal education. But the true hustlers out there the corporate niggaz, CEO's n sh*t, alotta them dont have a college education, they just have that business, hustlin mentality.
Bill Gates and Dell also did nothing but stay inside, study, learn, and think all day. The only reason they didn't go to college was because they were so focused on computers and not anything else.

SO do you honestly think "true hustlers" in gangs dealing drugs will be learning about computers and stuff when they slang? Are they dealing for computer chips here?

Your examples only strengthen my point about education, Gates and Dell focused on nothing but learning.

Theres a difference between "education" and "college education". Learning how to cook crack is education. Learning how to run a restaurant is education also. And I never said anything about hustlers in gangs learning about computers. And anyways, theres alot more to sales and business n marketing than computers. Anything can be turned into a business.

you said "The $600 you make now is NOTHING compared to the stacks that college educated people make. Those are the real hustlers, they can pull G'z and it's all their cut. "

And all Im tryna point out is that theres also alotta "real hustlers" that dont have a college education. Each individual jus gotta knko whatchu gotta do find your niche and pursue it. You think you needa goto college to be successful, thats great, do your thing. You dont think you need college u wanna go in the real word and learn on your own and see how it goes, thats great also.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » November 4th, 2005, 8:45 pm

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:it doesnt work like that, were like most other crip gangs, this was started a while before i was born, it was started to protect the community from rouges. and we are real crips we got branded and we go the chiccen walk as an invatational
theres alotta new customs of crippin as it gets more n more commercial. the chiccen walk sounds pretty gay tho. that must be a pretty lame ass gang you joined. But hey at least yall makin that money. Get out before its too late.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 4th, 2005, 10:09 pm

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:it doesnt work like that, were like most other crip gangs, this was started a while before i was born, it was started to protect the community from rouges. and we are real crips we got branded and we go the chiccen walk as an invatational
Your right. It was started before you were born. In Los Angeles

Your right. It was started to protect neighborhoods from rouges. In Los Angeles

You are not from LA. You live in Baltimore. Im not saying its soft or anything, its just that LA had and still has different issues, cultures and mentalities than any other part of the country.

So to see gangs spring up in parts of the country that dont resemble LA at all does not make sense.

Not only that, kids are killing each other over it. Is that supposed to make somebody real? Does shooting somebody for a Los Angeles gang make you a real Los Angeles gang member?

Because thats what it sounds like to me.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » November 4th, 2005, 10:48 pm

:wink:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 4th, 2005, 10:57 pm

what?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 5th, 2005, 5:45 pm

makaveli389 wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
makaveli389 wrote:
yo foo wrote:

sorry i didnt use very good wording. My point is, in school you have ur set schedule goto class every sit and listen to someone teach. its a methodical type of thing. And allota euntrepenuers, there mind aint up for that sh*t. at least not for four years of it. they wanna be out there actually doing things learning as they go along. a much higher percentage of business administration graduates end working for a large company like microsoft, rather than building their own.
And:

"a much higher percentage of euntrepenuers end working for a large GANGS like ROLLIN' 30s CRIPS, AND GET MURKED OR JAILEDrather than building their ownFUTURE. a lot of business administration graduates aren't up for that."

What's your point?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 5th, 2005, 5:48 pm

makaveli389 wrote:
theres alotta new customs of crippin as it gets more n more commercial. the chiccen walk sounds pretty gay tho. that must be a pretty lame ass gang you joined. But hey at least yall makin that money. Get out before its too late.
At least we both agree on this.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » November 6th, 2005, 9:37 am

End Violence NOW wrote: "a much higher percentage of euntrepenuers end working for a large GANGS like ROLLIN' 30s CRIPS, AND GET MURKED OR JAILEDrather than building their ownFUTURE. a lot of business administration graduates aren't up for that."

What's your point?

i dont understand what ur saying. why are u misquoting me ? my original post had nothing to do with no rollin 30 crips or whatever. I was jus contesting the message u seem to be tryna get across that u need school to be successful, which is not true

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 6th, 2005, 9:49 am

makaveli389 wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote: "a much higher percentage of euntrepenuers end working for a large GANGS like ROLLIN' 30s CRIPS, AND GET MURKED OR JAILEDrather than building their ownFUTURE. a lot of business administration graduates aren't up for that."

What's your point?

i dont understand what ur saying. why are u misquoting me ? my original post had nothing to do with no rollin 30 crips or whatever. I was jus contesting the message u seem to be tryna get across that u need school to be successful, which is not true
I can tell you don't understand. My whole point was that you can take what you said in favor of no education and make the exact same point for education.

You said that most college educated people end up working for big companies and don't start their own thing.

In response, I could just as easily say that hustlers who aren't college educated usually join big gangs (like Rollin 30's like this kid in Baltimore just did) and not start their own thing or plan for the future.

I think that if you were college educated (I'm assuming you aren't, so tell me if I'm wrong) then you would have been able to understand what I did with the post. I wasn't wquoting you, I was using your words against you.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » November 6th, 2005, 2:54 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
makaveli389 wrote:

What's your point?

I can tell you don't understand. My whole point was that you can take what you said in favor of no education and make the exact same point for education.

You said that most college educated people end up working for big companies and don't start their own thing.

In response, I could just as easily say that hustlers who aren't college educated usually join big gangs (like Rollin 30's like this kid in Baltimore just did) and not start their own thing or plan for the future.

I think that if you were college educated (I'm assuming you aren't, so tell me if I'm wrong) then you would have been able to understand what I did with the post. I wasn't wquoting you, I was using your words against you.

Your right, Im not college educated, I been workin sales jobs since before I graduated high school. Right now Imu mortgage loan officer and I make more money than alotta ppl i kno thats just graduated from a 4 year college. I moved to LA n lived there for a while n Im back in DC now. And I feel that what Ive learned when i was out there workin is much more valuable than what i woulda learned if I was in college.

"hustlers who aren't college educated usually join big gangs"

-the majority of drug dealers arent even in gangs. there independent. and theres just as much drug dealers in the suburbs as there are in the cities. if you a true hustler you would kno violence is bad for business. And btw, 15 yr olds goin around cuttin their neighbors grass, them immigrants you see sellin fruits n goods n clothes on the streets, they hustlers too. you just seem to see only two paths.. either the criminal life or college education.

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dunn » November 7th, 2005, 10:24 am

Im in VA and MS-13 has been going at it with the south side locos... man I ain't even trippin off of MS right now Im more worred about the DEA and you need to be too little nigga. Tell your boy's the D's in the North North and thats only 15-20 minutes outside of Maryland. And oh yea if you was clicked up with me I'd slap the shit outta you for postin numbers on the internet, keep those finances on you mind not you lips.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 7th, 2005, 4:53 pm

makaveli389 wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
makaveli389 wrote:

What's your point?

Your right, Im not college educated, I been workin sales jobs since before I graduated high school. Right now Imu mortgage loan officer and I make more money than alotta ppl i kno thats just graduated from a 4 year college. I moved to LA n lived there for a while n Im back in DC now. And I feel that what Ive learned when i was out there workin is much more valuable than what i woulda learned if I was in college.

"hustlers who aren't college educated usually join big gangs"

-the majority of drug dealers arent even in gangs. there independent. and theres just as much drug dealers in the suburbs as there are in the cities. if you a true hustler you would kno violence is bad for business. And btw, 15 yr olds goin around cuttin their neighbors grass, them immigrants you see sellin fruits n goods n clothes on the streets, they hustlers too. you just seem to see only two paths.. either the criminal life or college education.

I would agree that loan officers are more about reputation than a 4 year degree, and make good money once you establish relationships, but the point remains. You need to study to get your license, right?

Exactly. Education, whether it be from a 2 year, 4 year, technical school (good options for those who are needy and need money sooner), night school, or simple licensing classes, education is still the key.

I am talking about getting no education period. That is just a waste. Sure, maybe one or two hustlers made it big in the past without any education whatsoever, but name them. Exactly, the fact that you can name them show they are exceptions. Exceptions to what? -----> Exceptions to the rule that education is key.
the majority of drug dealers arent even in gangs. there independent. and theres just as much drug dealers in the suburbs as there are in the cities. if you a true hustler you would kno violence is bad for business.

I know a little about DC from when I went there and I gotta tell you the projects there compared to the LA hoods are like apples and oranges. DC is of course mostly independant. LA is all gangs - independance means getting shot by yourself, alone. Violence is bad for business, but when the big shotcallers have an easy supply of 14 year olds coming in to slang, they don't care. They are willing to get 100s killed if it means a little more territory or profits (despite what they tell youngsters about staying alive).
And btw, 15 yr olds goin around cuttin their neighbors grass, them immigrants you see sellin fruits n goods n clothes on the streets, they hustlers too. you just seem to see only two paths.. either the criminal life or college education
I HAVE to agree with you there. Those kids and immigrants, and immigrant kids have the most hustle out of everyon I know. How do I know? That's my fmaily right there. All refugees, immigrants, my GRANDMA working 15 hours a day in tuna factories and sewing factories just to survive way back in the day. The whole family had nothing, and we all hustled the right way. My uncle mowed lawns from right after school to night, then studied all night. That is a true hustler right there. My mom ended up becoming a successful loan officer such as yourself, and got free ride scholarships (which isn't hard when you live in government housing). My grandpa was assassinated by Communists way back when so my grandma was the main supporter. It's all about survival and then next generation, the future.

BUT this kid is slanging for
it's easy money
ticc off MS
That is just pure retarded BS. This isn't hustle. This is taking lives and ruining people with addictions for what? To "TICC" OF SOME GANG?! IS THIS HUSTLE? PISSING OFF ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS GANGS IN THE WORLD?!??!?!! FOR NO REASON BUT "GETTING PICKED ON?"

This kid has NO reason to slang, and had PLENTY of opportunity to study to his fullest, even if he might be poor (I don't know, he didn't say). This is ignorance, not hustle we are witnessing.

Not taking opportunities when they are rubbed in your face every day (like school)? Doesn't sound like a hustler to me.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » November 7th, 2005, 7:36 pm

yes, we both agree, education is key to success, whether that be college education, learning a trade, or whatever. you gotta know what you wanna do and apply yourself. and you cant do anything without knowing how to do it so theres always some type of learning involved.

And btw, you dont need a license to be a loan officer, unless you open up ur own thing. you can just work for a lender or a broker. and you dont need to build relationships to make money, even tho thats the ultimate and easiest way. if you or your company do marketing, sending out letters or whatever, then ppl just call in lookin to refinance and those are ur customers. You can also just cold call (telemarketing) thats a bitch tho lol. Ive sold alot of things from drugs to baseball cards to cell phones n mortgages in my young lifespan (im only 20) so i kno quite a bit about hustlin =)

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 7th, 2005, 10:15 pm

You moved twice for being a loan officer and you're only twenty? Dang.

And ya, at least we both agree that education is the best way and that criminal hustling is not the best option.

But I think that everyone should agree this kid should not be dealing drugs. He can hustle any other way but becoming a criminal at this age is not smart.

Yo Rollin' 30, do you know what the first Blood/Crip Truce in Watts said?
If we all follow these rules and regulations, we might be able to live to 25.
Think about your future kid, and think about what you're doing to yourself and to the people you deal to.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 7th, 2005, 10:16 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ They got the age 25 (maybe it was 24, either way) because that is the average life span of an active banger.

Jota
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: rollin 30's baltimore we live it

Unread post by Jota » November 8th, 2005, 7:19 am

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:wow i can actually goto a page on this forum, everyone is bloCCEd accept this amazing!

hi, my name is scarface, iam from abltimore and iam a rollin 30's crip.i dont judge people by the flag around their neCC but by the content of their character.

now to the point. we are very orginized. we make over 10,000 a week, my cut of it is about 600$ a week, and iam new i just got branded
Rollin 30´s Crips baltimore you living it ? How you gonna be livin it FUCKING COPYCATS !!!!! BE ORIGINAL

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 8th, 2005, 2:36 pm

I still have an incredibly hard time picturing somebody going and selling rocks with their gang, then going home and booting up their computer and chatting on an internet website about it...

Like their sitting at the computer wearing, blue rags, with a gun on the shelf, and getting pissed at the computer screen then typing stuff like "Gangsta Crip yo! Ima slob kcilla yo!"

See my logic?

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3

Unread post by rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 » November 8th, 2005, 4:37 pm

iam not some illiterate gang member, i try school. and its 21st century most people have computers and iam using FREE internet. its pretty common for people to have computers now.

what iam syaing is an original rollin 30's started us up. eventho i never met the guy(in prison for life) were a DUECE of it.

i know about the slob truces, watts were all pussys. they couldent fight so now they b holdin hands, purple aint no gangsta color, BLUE is.Grape watts, PJ watts they all the same anyways.

dont even mention gangster crips.one eight trey, menlo gangsta crips. they are a joke. hoovers arent crips no more, they are hoover ciminals. and those wierd crip gangs like sex symbols and dirty old mans gang which i never heard of must be gay

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 8th, 2005, 6:28 pm

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:iam not some illiterate gang member, i try school. and its 21st century most people have computers and iam using FREE internet. its pretty common for people to have computers now.

what iam syaing is an original rollin 30's started us up. eventho i never met the guy(in prison for life) were a DUECE of it.
Lets imagine that I might believe you. Lets say that there is a 1% chance you are telling the truth.

How did somebody jump you in, yet you've never met the person?

And lets just say that you and some other guy actually are the Crips of Baltimore, why would you join something that you know isnt a positive thing?

Why become a Los Angeles gang member (in Baltimore) when you know that you could die for doing it?

Do you really want that? To get shot by somebody and killed, or go to jail for a Los Angeles gang? (in Baltimore)

Does that make sense?

PS, Dont "Try" school. Study hard and Graduate from school.

That way you can move out of the projects, and live a safe and good life.

(Thats if I believe the 1% chance that you are telling the truth)
Last edited by A Ghost on November 8th, 2005, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 8th, 2005, 6:29 pm

Jota and A Ghost, you are REALLY missing the point here.

But since you want to change this into a "east coast is fake" discussion, yes, some R30C did go to Baltimore, among other places. Last I have heard, one of their OG's went to Florida. The set in Florida, from what I know, modified their name or something to click up with other Crips there, but they are still R30's.

And yes, a lot of people have computers now. The only high schools I notced that kids had few computers were the schools in Watts, like Jordan (and that's going to change with Jordan Downs and the area getting free wireless internet, even if they have few computers), and the off-mainstream schools, the continuation or independant schools, like Pueblo De Los Angeles Continua.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 8th, 2005, 6:34 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:Jota and A Ghost, you are REALLY missing the point here.

But since you want to change this into a "east coast is fake" discussion, yes, some R30C did go to Baltimore, among other places. Last I have heard, one of their OG's went to Florida. The set in Florida, from what I know, modified their name or something to click up with other Crips there, but they are still R30's.

And yes, a lot of people have computers now. The only high schools I notced that kids had few computers were the schools in Watts, like Jordan (and that's going to change with Jordan Downs and the area getting free wireless internet, even if they have few computers), and the off-mainstream schools, the continuation or independant schools, like Pueblo De Los Angeles Continua.
Well if thats the case then its only a matter of time before there are Bloods and Crips in The Hamptons, Beverly Hills, Small towns in Kansas, Small towns in Russia and any other place that doesnt have anything to do with Los Angeles.

Mine as well stock up supplies and live in a bomb shelter....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 8th, 2005, 10:48 pm

A Ghost wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:Jota and A Ghost, you are REALLY missing the point here.

Well if thats the case then its only a matter of time before there are Bloods and Crips in The Hamptons, Beverly Hills, Small towns in Kansas, Small towns in Russia and any other place that doesnt have anything to do with Los Angeles.

Mine as well stock up supplies and live in a bomb shelter....
WOW you are a dumbass. HOW IS THE HAMPTONS OR BEVERLY HILLS ANYTHING LIKE BALTIMORE?!?!??!?! They are much harder than your city full of wannabe UBN Bloods. They aren't just wannabe Bloods, they are wannabe UBN and they are off-brand even at that.
That just shows how little you know.

And Kansas City has some hard bangers. What do you have? You have cheap little "5/6 poppn" tags that look like they have been written by a 4 year old.

And above all this, you are missing the point. Which is,
NO ONE SHOULD BE BANGING, PERIOD
That is the point we're trying to tell this dude and you are messing it up by calling him fake when we know who the fraud is here "Ghost."

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 9th, 2005, 7:30 am

End Violence NOW wrote:WOW you are a dumbass. HOW IS THE HAMPTONS OR BEVERLY HILLS ANYTHING LIKE BALTIMORE?!?!??!?! They are much harder than your city full of wannabe UBN Bloods. They aren't just wannabe Bloods, they are wannabe UBN and they are off-brand even at that.
That just shows how little you know.

And Kansas City has some hard bangers. What do you have? You have cheap little "5/6 poppn" tags that look like they have been written by a 4 year old.

And above all this, you are missing the point. Which is,
NO ONE SHOULD BE BANGING, PERIOD
That is the point we're trying to tell this dude and you are messing it up by calling him fake when we know who the fraud is here "Ghost."
Have I ever claimed to be in a gang EndViolenceNOW?

I was not comparing Baltimore to Beverly Hills. I know that Kansas City, and Baltimore are rough.

I just cant figure out why this stuff spread. And just in case this kid really is lying I dont want to give him the psychological thought that we were trying to talk to him as if he really was from the ghetto. Just in case.

And if he really is, then he needs to get out before he gets killed or put in jail.

Have you ever been to my city? Do you even know anything about here? Dont respond to that.

Pretty quick to judge huh? Fake UBN? Sure I'll call them fake too. Because they dont have anything to do with LA. But that doesnt mean that they wont do something stupid and kill somebody.

Just like Baltimore. Calling them fake doesnt mean they wont shoot you.

"Ghost"? <-- Thats not cool EndViolenceNOW.

Simply because of the fact that Baltimore is a dangerous city, I cant figure out how somebody can afford a computer and then brag about being in a gang online.

Its just a very confusing situation.

Its too bad that you feel that way.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 9th, 2005, 10:24 am

PS This:
EndViolenceNOW wrote:Jota and A Ghost, you are REALLY missing the point here. You want to change this into a "east coast is fake" discussion
And this:
EndViolenceNOW wrote:WOW you are a dumbass. HOW IS THE HAMPTONS OR BEVERLY HILLS ANYTHING LIKE BALTIMORE?!?!??!?! They are much harder than your city full of wannabe UBN Bloods. They aren't just wannabe Bloods, they are wannabe UBN and they are off-brand even at that.
Contradict each other.

What is your real opinion? Do YOU think that East coast is fake or not? It's either yes or no.

And as far as UBN, I dont know what that is but one specific set is GKB (Gangsta Killa Blood) and there are REAL ties.

I'm sick and tired of having to show proof, if you want it I will pm you.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 9th, 2005, 11:10 pm

Just to clear this up, I REALLY don't care if a gang is "fake" or not, I believe ALL gangs are bad for our youth. You can talk about how many gangs were started for protection, which most were, but at this point gangs are not the best solution, they will lead to the highest-risk life possible in the US, which doesn't sound very secure to me.

As for calling people fakes or whatever, I would rather take this kid's word for it and try to convince him to get out, even if it means risking encouraging a possible fake. Why?

Let's say the kid is fake. Then by me believing him, the worst that can happened is that the dude will get some sort of ego boost, and the worst that can happen is that he goes around in all blue playing Snoop Dogg really loud. Not much serious damage there.

BUT, if the dude is telling the truth, and we don't believe him and call him mark, then we will only encourage his banging by motivating him to be as gutter as possible to prove himself.

I would rather risk encourage "fakeness" if it means not motivating banging.