Crips in the NETHERLANDS!!??

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 9th, 2005, 9:41 am

Besides, even if I did say it to their face they wouldnt understand me because THEY DONT SPEAK ENGLISH

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 9th, 2005, 12:17 pm

Its a curious thing. I'm thinking that c's and B's have become so popularised through the media in the main. The facts are that in many, many cities all across Europe - from Ireland, UK, France, Holland, Italy etc to the Caribbean, to Latin America to all over, there have always been forms fo gangs where communities of people have been dispossessed and live in it generation after generation. If the struggles to find social justice fail over years due to the cold institutional racism of the successive governments, communities of humans can turn inward. The enemy is found within - them and us - C's and B's in Cali. But the real enemy was always outside. Every city holds the poor who have been denied the nutriments and resourses to thrive and so there has always been gangs of different kinds, indiginous to their own contexts. But why C's in NL? Somehow they have become icons - iconografic images of what a streetgang "should'' look like. Its caught a kind of romantic currency which has become potent and powerful in its influence. Like its viral. It doesnt matter if you/me/anyone thinks its fake, whatever, its there, simple as. Its been hyped, pumped and sold by the money making media and gone global. Still, at least we aint got no copycat C's and B's in UK!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 9th, 2005, 2:55 pm

Noog wrote:Its a curious thing. I'm thinking that c's and B's have become so popularised through the media in the main. The facts are that in many, many cities all across Europe - from Ireland, UK, France, Holland, Italy etc to the Caribbean, to Latin America to all over, there have always been forms fo gangs where communities of people have been dispossessed and live in it generation after generation. If the struggles to find social justice fail over years due to the cold institutional racism of the successive governments, communities of humans can turn inward. The enemy is found within - them and us - C's and B's in Cali. But the real enemy was always outside. Every city holds the poor who have been denied the nutriments and resourses to thrive and so there has always been gangs of different kinds, indiginous to their own contexts. But why C's in NL? Somehow they have become icons - iconografic images of what a streetgang "should'' look like. Its caught a kind of romantic currency which has become potent and powerful in its influence. Like its viral. It doesnt matter if you/me/anyone thinks its fake, whatever, its there, simple as. Its been hyped, pumped and sold by the money making media and gone global. Still, at least we aint got no copycat C's and B's in UK!
You still want me to shutup EndViolenceNOW?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 9th, 2005, 11:57 pm

A Ghost wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:Either say that to their face or don't say it at all. And I know you wouldn't ever say that to their face, so just shutup.
Thats not very nice now is it EndViolenceNOW.
Sorry, I apologize for that.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 10th, 2005, 3:33 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:Either say that to their face or don't say it at all. And I know you wouldn't ever say that to their face, so just shutup.
I am touched. :wink:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 10th, 2005, 7:48 am

End Violence NOW wrote:Sorry, I apologize for that
Thank you.

I will try and word my responses differently.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 10th, 2005, 2:58 pm

Help! A rare outbreak of civility. Chivalry aint dead sir knights he!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 10th, 2005, 3:20 pm

Noog wrote:Help! A rare outbreak of civility. Chivalry aint dead sir knights he!
LOL!

Its just that there's no point in arguing over something that has no end. Plus when people start fighting everyone gets banned. :?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 10th, 2005, 5:44 pm

crstnamre wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Hehe hey if I couldn't admit something, I could never be a man. Plus, if I didn't apologize for being hostile, my screenname would be mad hypocritical.

Jota
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jota » November 12th, 2005, 11:50 am

They are the fakest shit ive ever seen in my life with the New York Bloods and the South side paris crips 13. Is just phoney they are FAKE not a gang . How come in holland they gonna be crips that sounds a lie from the start . A group of african inmigrants caribbean surinam decide to copycat ruthlessly so they start wearing blue and after watching movies like " Colors " they decide to call themselves Rollin 30´s Crips right since they live in a neighbourhood with many african inmigrants they say this our Hood and one day they beat to jack him another african inmigrant that lives in another area of the city so this boy goes back to his neighbourhood tells his friends (african inmigrants too ) and they say how can they be Crips if they can be Crips we too, so they start wearing blue they watch a bit of " Colors too" to get the handsigns and they say we gonna be the Eight Tray Gangster Crips and this area is gonna be our Hood so they go back where theyre friend got beated dreesed in blue and they see this guys that did it , a fight starts one of the "83 gangster crips "
has a knife he stabs one of the guys in the heart and because of it dies the newspaper get interested in the story and the next day you see in capital letters GANG VIOLENCE IN HOLLAND ONE DEAD , and all of a sudden you got GANG WARFARE IN HOLLAND , eventhough they are only two groups of copycats and separated like 5 miles from each other they call it Violent gang city . But aint never an OG (Original Gangster ) from Eight Tray Gangster Crips ( South Central Los Angeles ) went to that holland city and decide to start them as members of Eight Tray Gangster Crips and teach them how the gang works and the rules .

I dont understand how a gang researcher Alonso gives them backup to the holland crips and talk like if they were real. I know they have appeared in books one i even read but its like i called it someone reads the newspaper and says now theyre crips there, the eight tray gangster crips dont have sets like in inland empire so like they gonna go to holland.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 12th, 2005, 2:12 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
crstnamre wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Hehe hey if I couldn't admit something, I could never be a man. Plus, if I didn't apologize for being hostile, my screenname would be mad hypocritical.

I wish more guys thought like this...more people in general! And very true @ the SN thing.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 12th, 2005, 9:59 pm

Jota wrote:They are the fakest shit ive ever seen in my life with the New York Bloods and the South side paris crips 13. Is just phoney they are FAKE not a gang . How come in holland they gonna be crips that sounds a lie from the start . A group of african inmigrants caribbean surinam decide to copycat ruthlessly so they start wearing blue and after watching movies like " Colors " they decide to call themselves Rollin 30´s Crips right since they live in a neighbourhood with many african inmigrants they say this our Hood and one day they beat to jack him another african inmigrant that lives in another area of the city so this boy goes back to his neighbourhood tells his friends (african inmigrants too ) and they say how can they be Crips if they can be Crips we too, so they start wearing blue they watch a bit of " Colors too" to get the handsigns and they say we gonna be the Eight Tray Gangster Crips and this area is gonna be our Hood so they go back where theyre friend got beated dreesed in blue and they see this guys that did it , a fight starts one of the "83 gangster crips "
has a knife he stabs one of the guys in the heart and because of it dies the newspaper get interested in the story and the next day you see in capital letters GANG VIOLENCE IN HOLLAND ONE DEAD , and all of a sudden you got GANG WARFARE IN HOLLAND , eventhough they are only two groups of copycats and separated like 5 miles from each other they call it Violent gang city . But aint never an OG (Original Gangster ) from Eight Tray Gangster Crips ( South Central Los Angeles ) went to that holland city and decide to start them as members of Eight Tray Gangster Crips and teach them how the gang works and the rules .

I dont understand how a gang researcher Alonso gives them backup to the holland crips and talk like if they were real. I know they have appeared in books one i even read but its like i called it someone reads the newspaper and says now theyre crips there, the eight tray gangster crips dont have sets like in inland empire so like they gonna go to holland.
Dawg, I never said Alonso called them "real", he just acknowledged they were there, and in many other places in the world. In the interview, after naming some places, he said he could tell whether or not the set was a copycat or if it was from an official set.

But he never says which sets he thinks are real and which sets he thinks are fake, which to me was a smart move to make (actually, it was a smart move to not make, which is just as important)

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 12th, 2005, 10:51 pm

Being nuetral is very smart

Rich_Rollin_loc

Unread post by Rich_Rollin_loc » November 13th, 2005, 1:18 am

This stuff is still funny loc's out there they have no purpose.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 13th, 2005, 3:22 am

[quote="Rich_Rollin_loc"]This stuff is still funny loc's out there they have no purpose.[/quote

thats hella ignorant cuzzin whats the purpose of locs throughout the country blacc is blacc pjs is pjs poverty is povertya hood is a hood i could understand your view if these cats is rich dudes claimin the fame but untill we C in holland or wherever aint no tellin

nine line four

NeoTheXerox
What city do you live in now?: Rotterdam

Crips in the Neterlands NOT Fake

Unread post by NeoTheXerox » November 24th, 2005, 11:14 am

Everytime I see the same BS about gangs in other countries, because all americans think that the USA the only place is and the only rights has to started a gang or to be a gangmember, why.because the USA is a bigger country. A crip is a crip a blood is a blood no matter what country he or she cames from.

There are gangs every where from china to Zealand from Germany to UK. It is not a different if you are an American Crip or a Germany Crip or a Blood from China.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 24th, 2005, 11:33 am

NeoTheXerox wrote:It is not a different if you are an American Crip or a Germany Crip or a Blood from China.
There is a huge difference. Bloods and Crips are in America were started in America because of American issues and problems.

American culture is completely different from all the other places in the world.

So if you have an American Counter-Culture going to different countries with different cultures it makes no sense.

There is NO reason for other countries to be banging Crips and Bloods.

And Americans need to stop this now. We need to stop the violence on our own soil before everthing gets out of control.

NeoTheXerox

Unread post by NeoTheXerox » November 24th, 2005, 11:47 am

A Ghost wrote:
NeoTheXerox wrote:It is not a different if you are an American Crip or a Germany Crip or a Blood from China.

And Americans need to stop this now. We need to stop the violence on our own soil before everthing gets out of control.
You mean there is no reason fo rother countries included america to be banging crips and bloods

NeoTheXerox

Unread post by NeoTheXerox » November 24th, 2005, 11:49 am

A Ghost wrote:

You mean there is no reason for other countries included america to be banging crips and bloods

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 24th, 2005, 12:27 pm

There have always been gangs in the UK, but always different than B's and C's. Prophecy - there will never be B's and C's in UK - they are culturally too different, as a poster said, they are American grown from and American culture. Copy-cat B's and C's wouldn't be tolerated here, even if a seed planted, it would get weeded out before it could grow. Thats not because some young people in UK inner cities dont 'aspire' to be like the American thing, but because of the clear visibility of the culture; colors, identifying tats, cloths etc. Street soldier style here could be worn by both gang member or everyday rudeboy, you cant tell by looking.

NeoTheXerox

Unread post by NeoTheXerox » November 24th, 2005, 1:47 pm

Noog wrote:There have always been gangs in the UK, but always different than B's and C's. Prophecy - there will never be B's and C's in UK - they are culturally too different, as a poster said, they are American grown from and American culture. Copy-cat B's and C's wouldn't be tolerated here, even if a seed planted, it would get weeded out before it could grow.
They are your words not mine :roll: That's the way you thinking :roll:
but that's Not the way we living!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 24th, 2005, 9:20 pm

NeoTheXerox wrote:You mean there is no reason for other countries included america to be banging crips and bloods
Yes that's what I meant. And I mean it triple for other countries.

[quote="NeoTheXerox']They are your words not mine That's the way you thinking
but that's Not the way we living![/quote]

How exactly are you living?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 24th, 2005, 10:49 pm

Even though crips arent living like we are supposed to that doesnt mean other countries should do like they c in LA. If you are from the netherlands what the hell is there a reason to c screamin crip.

NeoTheXerox

Unread post by NeoTheXerox » August 1st, 2006, 7:42 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:Even though crips arent living like we are supposed to that doesnt mean other countries should do like they c in LA. If you are from the netherlands what the hell is there a reason to c screamin crip.
The same as you!!!

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 7th, 2006, 3:40 am

Yea maybe...but there's no doubts that it comes across as fakey, get me - if C's and B's began cropping up in London say, they'd be laughed at, simple as that - peps wouldn't be laughing at the LA ting, 'cos thats real over there seen, but it would'nt be real in UK. And for that reason, it doesn'r come across as real in Netherlands.

I'm not saying that out there in Netherlands you ain't on it, but it's just that it's a borrowed culture, wheres the originality in that!

In London a kid from an NYC Blood set settled in Hackney after being deported from Rykers Island to UK - he said he wanted to turn local youths from gang culture in Hackney but he soon tried to set something up here and got sent to Brixton prison (he had little youths robbing for him, seen wearing red blah blah). The thing died straight out, simple as that.

Here in Hackney, East London there are too much crews -

A few examples out of too many to mention

London Fields Man Dem/Boyz (Fields/Haggerston Combined)

Holly Street Man Dem/Boyz

Mash Town

Love of Money

Pembury Man Dem/P-Block

Mothers Square Man Dem

Springfield Finest E5

LOS - Lords of Stoke N16

And a hunderd up and coming.....BUT NO COUSINS OF B'S OR C'S!

Its an original home grown ting!

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » August 7th, 2006, 10:42 am

Oaktown_G wrote:Even though crips arent living like we are supposed to that doesnt mean other countries should do like they c in LA. If you are from the netherlands what the hell is there a reason to c screamin crip.
wha set u from?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 7th, 2006, 11:21 am

Damn, I forgot about this thread.....

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » August 9th, 2006, 5:53 am

Noog wrote:
And a hunderd up and coming.....BUT NO COUSINS OF B'S OR C'S!

Its an original home grown ting!
yea f that stuff, we dnt need copycat gangs that kill over stupid stuff like bein blue or red.

and in netherlands whoever are crips there are jus wannabes, ppl from there tell me that anyone claimin they crip or blood are jus copycat wannabes

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » August 10th, 2006, 1:40 am

Noog wrote:Yea maybe...but there's no doubts that it comes across as fakey, get me - if C's and B's began cropping up in London say, they'd be laughed at, simple as that - peps wouldn't be laughing at the LA ting, 'cos thats real over there seen, but it would'nt be real in UK. And for that reason, it doesn'r come across as real in Netherlands.

I'm not saying that out there in Netherlands you ain't on it, but it's just that it's a borrowed culture, wheres the originality in that!
You see the Hells Angels everywhere,everybody copycatted them.But everybody respect them and nobody is saying they are fake,in the UK or Holland.Why is it that with the crips everybody is saying stick to your own thing?Alonso already said it ones that in the ninetees Eight Tray Gangster Crips were arrested in Holland.And before everybody is saying crips from Holland aint the real deal.Well they are in Amsterdam,Rotterdam and The Haque.You can visit them and then we will see who's fake.In The Haque they own a bar/pub in the centrum of The Haque.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » August 10th, 2006, 4:56 am

Here is a clip of them on youtube,the song that you hear is also from the crips.You see some footage of a documentaire of the Dutch t.v..

http://youtube.com/watchv=N_jYgnWqSK4

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 10th, 2006, 6:43 am

Hey Dutch, help needed - I got the link yo youtube but cant find the bits about NL Crips - the link wouldnt take me direct (page not displayed ting) so I went to the site but...anyhow, is there a easy way?

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » August 10th, 2006, 7:54 am

Noog wrote:Hey Dutch, help needed - I got the link yo youtube but cant find the bits about NL Crips - the link wouldnt take me direct (page not displayed ting) so I went to the site but...anyhow, is there a easy way?
Go to Youtube,to the search button and look for Main Triad Crips.Let me know if you found it?