Hood2Hood: The Blockumentary DvD (2005)

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Miher

Unread post by Miher » September 27th, 2005, 10:50 pm

How exactly were they nerdy? Shit seemed pretty real to me...
And yeah, I'd like to know also how this was all accomplished. Everyone seemed pretty willing to talk to the camera and flaunt their guns/money/drugs.
Anyway, I think the Blockumentary is fuckin tight...it'd be cool if they made a sequel with cities that weren't included in the first.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » September 28th, 2005, 9:03 am

THEM NIGGAZ IS DICC HEADS SPEAKING MAD RECCLESS ON THE DVD AND AND THE HOODS PROBABLY AINT AS BAD AS THEY SAID IT WAS THE HOOD I WOULD VOUCH FOR IS, ATL BANKHEAD, BALTIMORE, MARCY AND THOMPKINS AND THOSE GD'S IN CHICAGO.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » September 28th, 2005, 3:59 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:THEM NIGGAZ IS DICC HEADS SPEAKING MAD RECCLESS ON THE DVD AND AND THE HOODS PROBABLY AINT AS BAD AS THEY SAID IT WAS THE HOOD I WOULD VOUCH FOR IS, ATL BANKHEAD, BALTIMORE, MARCY AND THOMPKINS AND THOSE GD'S IN CHICAGO.
well i'll vouch for every spot they had from San Francisco, all the richmond spots

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 28th, 2005, 5:23 pm

I wonna see this doc

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 28th, 2005, 5:30 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:THEM NIGGAZ IS DICC HEADS SPEAKING MAD RECCLESS ON THE DVD AND AND THE HOODS PROBABLY AINT AS BAD AS THEY SAID IT WAS THE HOOD I WOULD VOUCH FOR IS, ATL BANKHEAD, BALTIMORE, MARCY AND THOMPKINS AND THOSE GD'S IN CHICAGO.
lol not like your hood right.lol

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 29th, 2005, 8:24 am

kverdugazo wrote:
GTS wrote:
kverdugazo wrote:Any nigga that actually went out and bought that shit is a fuccin idiot...the whole "documentary" was a fuccin waste of time. besides u could've ripped it on kazaa or emule. Shit was gay tho'.. they got the nerdiest ass niggas on there.
Any fool that listens to you is an idiot.
La tuya cabron... Who the fucc are u anyway? Aint nobody talking to your faggot ass cuzzz
lol internet tough guy over here. Regarding the movie the Bay Area and LA were good but the rest was played.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » September 29th, 2005, 8:28 am

TO GTS NAH CUZ IF I ON THAT DVD I WOULDNT HAVE BEEN TALKING THAT RECKLESS, SHOWING HEADS WHERE YOUR STASH IS, WHAT U SELL, HOW MUCH WEIGHT U GOT, I GUESS THE FBI, DEA AND LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENTS DONT WATCH THIS HOOD DVD'S, I WOULD HAVE TALKED BUT NOT ABOUT CERTAIN SUBJECTS.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 29th, 2005, 10:44 am

I hear ya but it doesn't take away the fact that some real $$ is movin thru those turfs. But definately cover your face if you in a movie.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 29th, 2005, 2:48 pm

kverdugazo wrote:Nigga what the fucc do u know cuzzz? Internet tuff guy ... nigga I'm the same wherever I go. Nigga I lived a few blocks down the street from where they did the documentary in the CpT and I went to the swapmeet all the time.

lol congradulations

Chase-C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chase-C » September 29th, 2005, 4:59 pm

What do they sell at the Swapmeet? Where in Compton do they sell the real Eazy-E Compton Hat. I want to keep it as a collectible.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 29th, 2005, 6:44 pm

this string is about Hood 2 Hood, if there is one more non Hood 2 Hood post on here, you will be banned.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 30th, 2005, 8:53 am

alonso wrote:this string is about Hood 2 Hood, if there is one more non Hood 2 Hood post on here, you will be banned.

A little drastic there ya think.

turnal

Unread post by turnal » October 16th, 2005, 8:23 am

I wondering what the title of the song in "Richmond" is.
The song was bangin' as fuck, so help me.

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » October 16th, 2005, 3:14 pm

im downloading it on limewire right now. is there any mexicans in the dvd? like surenos nortenos? kings?
and the fresno dvd also? any 13's or 14's?

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » October 16th, 2005, 3:40 pm

nah no mexicans

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » October 16th, 2005, 7:46 pm

i downloaded some it was ight. wached compton, vegas, chicago, new orleans, philly. Compton brothas looked like they was down, CHI-town yea looked like a crazy hood, but them bois didnt look down lol dont look like no bangers to me, neither duz vegas. NEW ORLEANS, there hood b krazy, with Ak's n shit.
and i know why they didnt put mexicans, cuz the people who made it were blak, and blak n brown b feuding. it probably wouldnt be safe to go into surenos barrio without permission or anyting, they'd mistake em for sum b's or c's n prolly would of poped em...
so what other cities are good and seem down on the dvd? im trying to dowload others.

snipez

Unread post by snipez » October 30th, 2005, 12:56 pm

some of these cats need a beat down

goodsin

Unread post by goodsin » November 1st, 2005, 10:07 am

What did they have in philly any sets any fights what.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » November 3rd, 2005, 8:04 am

i seen that shit it was aaight the shit got old after a while it was some cools shit. i really liked how them ny cats was banged out but they money came first . i didn't like the LA shit or how they portrayed so cal niccas like we broke and just throw up gang signs. i ain't a blood but them niccas got filmed like they were disrespected like they were rentin they hood from the tortillas how you going to get up attempt to put yo hood on the map when you got another set sprayed all in yo shit.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » November 3rd, 2005, 8:05 am

i seen that shit it was aaight the shit got old after a while it was some cools shit. i really liked how them ny cats was banged out but they money came first . i didn't like the LA shit or how they portrayed so cal niccas like we broke and just throw up gang signs. i ain't a blood but them niccas got filmed like they were disrespected like they were rentin they hood from the tortillas how you going to get up attempt to put yo hood on the map when you got another set sprayed all in yo shit.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: hood to hood

Unread post by classicc » November 3rd, 2005, 8:22 am

NorthernBrotha wrote:they must be sellin bootleg copys up here in canada cause mine has every city EXCEPT, Compton, Las Vegas, Houston and L.A. and it cuts off in the middle of New Orleans :x any one else have this problem, what up with that...

you didn't miss nothin homie the shit in so cal was gar fuccin bage homie both blood and the crip side i waited basically for that shit and got fucced they showed some broke as niccas from the crip side i thing from budlong they really was just like showin the niccas who aint got no hustle just 6 niccas standin in the front yard sharin a forty c- walkin all day come on Cuz ... and some wierdo ass pirus that look like they don't even walk out the gates of they hood them niccas really looked like some actors with some fat ass nicca and some pretty boy that looked mexican with long braids and some nicca that got shot in the head then his dumb ass mentions some nicca by name that supposedly has been killed all them niccas was standin on camera by a cvt tag.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: hood to hood

Unread post by classicc » November 3rd, 2005, 8:23 am

NorthernBrotha wrote:they must be sellin bootleg copys up here in canada cause mine has every city EXCEPT, Compton, Las Vegas, Houston and L.A. and it cuts off in the middle of New Orleans :x any one else have this problem, what up with that...

you didn't miss nothin homie the shit in so cal was gar fuccin bage homie both blood and the crip side i waited basically for that shit and got fucced they showed some broke as niccas from the crip side i thing from budlong they really was just like showin the niccas who aint got no hustle just 6 niccas standin in the front yard sharin a forty c- walkin all day come on Cuz ... and some wierdo ass pirus that look like they don't even walk out the gates of they hood them niccas really looked like some actors with some fat ass nicca and some pretty boy that looked mexican with long braids and some nicca that got shot in the head then his dumb ass mentions some nicca by name that supposedly has been killed all them niccas was standin on camera by a cvt tag.

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YungLoCC » November 9th, 2005, 5:50 pm

yeah big up's to my bay niggaz reppin dey hoods dey city on the bloccumentary.... yeah i know sum of yall was talkn bout lil homie frum the town (oakland) lookn like a cracchead on the corner dancin.. but it aint like that homie dats how we get down out here in the yay with OUR YELLOW BUS PASS GETTIN STUPID DUMB RETARDED SUPER HYPHY YeEee!!!! yadidameeean? but yeah the movie was cool and it does get borin after awhile.. man funniest part i say was in the movie was i think it was CHI-TOWN wen that cracchead was hittin that shit then that b**ch started tweekin thinkin seh see a mouse haha halarious shit man. otha then that it was coo to see how otha hoods and otha cities handle dey shiet.

BaY AreA RePPin RicHtOwn510 LiKe YeEEee!!!!

Foooooooolishhhh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Foooooooolishhhh » November 13th, 2005, 12:39 am

can anyone post up a link of some of the videos i hella wanna see this shit

apapap3

Unread post by apapap3 » November 14th, 2005, 5:00 pm

Does anyone know the name of the song in the beginning and middle of oakland?

TheRealest

Unread post by TheRealest » November 18th, 2005, 2:25 pm

can any one send me some clips of this dvd?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 25th, 2005, 12:39 pm

Man, just kause some mexican gang tagged up Mob hood dont mean they rentin they hood from them. Niggaz do that shit homie. Where you from? Six pack and main street dudes tag up our hood... we kross it out and send it right back at 'em. It's part of bangin homie. Dont mean niggaz aint holdin it down.

CWalkz

Unread post by CWalkz » November 27th, 2005, 10:37 am

Yall Niggaz In The Bay Dance Like Yall On Crack, Thizz Dance

naysty

Unread post by naysty » December 1st, 2005, 4:15 pm

i would thank yall so much if anyone could tell me how the song in oakland is called!! please help me!

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » December 17th, 2005, 9:06 pm

I heard when the hood 2 hood nigga went to cleveland he got his bus shot at? anyone got info on this

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » December 18th, 2005, 2:46 pm

I downloaded this documentary from the net a while ago.... but it was more like a comedy or something.

I don't know how people do things in US, but here if you'd speak like that on the camera, showing your guns and your stashes, you'd get locked up pretty fast. If that really is the way people handle their business in US, it's no wonder your prisons are so full...

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » December 21st, 2005, 5:02 pm

just saw it off the net, it was real good, real long tho.