this wat happens to KKK aka NAZI's

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

this wat happens to KKK aka NAZI's

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 19th, 2005, 11:47 pm

http://www.fight-videos.net/videos/...adgangster.html

it looked a lil like this. see what happens to racist foos? get smashed on. mexican dude fuked his racist ass up, should have kept it too himself

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 20th, 2005, 12:03 am

KKK n Nazi's are 2 diff movements not AKA's of eachother

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 20th, 2005, 12:13 am

Shit they wont do that round here man after beatin that ass we gonna fucc them up bring out the AK's uzi's shit all skinhead racist bitches must die.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 20th, 2005, 1:08 am

WHYYYYYYYY is it so hard for yall to understand that when you talk about killing others who hate you it makes you no better than them????

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 20th, 2005, 1:11 am

the vid dont even work.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 20th, 2005, 9:10 am

your so worried about KKK and white racist maybe you should work on mexican and black racist too. you never talk about them, nobody ever does. you know whites arent the only racist ones.

if "nigger" slips out of a white persons moth, everybody calls him a racist and makes a big scene. if a black person takes a shit on a white persons face and calls him a skinny cracker he'll get away with it. nobody EVER talks about racist other than white racism.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 20th, 2005, 10:25 am

the reason why is cuz when a blacc person is subjected to a racist issue we end up hangin in a tree but if we call a white person a honkey or craccer alot of them really dont get mad unless you are a white power person shit we just really started sayin craccer maybe for 30,40 years if that you have been callin us niggers for hundreds so yeah we can make a big scene all day.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 20th, 2005, 11:46 am

its 2005, no black people are getting hung from trees. get over yourself.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 20th, 2005, 1:03 pm

se11 wrote:its 2005, no black people are getting hung from trees. get over yourself.

You cant be serious with this one?? It's amazing how so many people are out of touch(or in denial) with what is STILL going on in some parts of the world. Now of course the lynchings are not happening as much as they used to(they should of never been happening, but anway) but there are still cases of Black folk being found hung in trees down South, that the police are claiming was "suicide" :roll: , and there are many, many cases of Black folk that are being found hung in their jail cells down south that again is being labeled as "suicide". SO YES, IN 2005!!!

Ok ya'll can get back to this corny thread... :arrow:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 20th, 2005, 2:27 pm

what you talkin about se11. your ass and every angry, i want stand for this anymore white kinda dude is always talking about how people are racist against the white male. I never see you guys talking about how whites are racist against other races, in fact you're always trying to downplay white racism or say blacks or using the race card or some other silly inner-white guilt shit. so whites can stick to talking about how others are racists to them, and others can talk about how whites are racists to them.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 20th, 2005, 2:41 pm

Yes the poor downtrodden white man and his terrible burden.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 20th, 2005, 3:14 pm

perongregory wrote:what you talkin about se11. your ass and every angry, i want stand for this anymore white kinda dude is always talking about how people are racist against the white male. I never see you guys talking about how whites are racist against other races, in fact you're always trying to downplay white racism or say blacks or using the race card or some other silly inner-white guilt shit. so whites can stick to talking about how others are racists to them, and others can talk about how whites are racists to them.
i know there whites racism so do you. but nobody EVER accuses a black person of being racist ever.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 20th, 2005, 3:45 pm

To se11 just cuz you dont hear about it doesnt mean its not happening if you stay in the south or have links down hear you would know there have been reports in arkansas that they found blaccs in the woods hangin from a tree but say it was suicide.Tell me how is it suicide if the tree has no limbs that are in reach and the only way to get to it is a ladder but there is no ladder at the site and there is a spot where the clan meet a mile down from where it happened.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 20th, 2005, 4:24 pm

i dont know what happens down south i dont live their. but i wouldnt be surprised if a bunch of pissed off skinheads get mad hang a black guy. that's racism. i wouldn't be surprised if they went around burning blacks houses, there a bunch crazy racist people.

but every post from mexican805 is about "how KKK and nazi foos get stomped on". which is great. but the way he talks is like nobody else could ever be racist. like mexicans can never be racist, blacks can never be racist. but nobody ever talks about racism other than white racism, and they act like their race is flawless and whites are the only bad people. i know theres white racist, i know theres nazis, skinheads, klansmen, ect. i am aware. but apparently noone else is or they never talk about it.

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 20th, 2005, 8:04 pm

theres mexican,blak racist also, but i aint talking bout dem. im talking bout NAZI's, all of them racist. i didnt say whites, i said NAZIS so dont get it twisted. nazis aka skinheads. im kool with with people, luv white girls shittt.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 20th, 2005, 8:52 pm

theres mexican,blak racist also, but i aint talking bout dem.

why dont you talk about them?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 20th, 2005, 9:59 pm

the blaccs that are racist do you ever c them on the news in washington D.C. do you see them starting rallies that are against other races do you c them walkin around supporting people that have killed millions and say there only helping there own kind out?No you only c that from whites not mexicans,chinese,or anybody else.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » November 21st, 2005, 1:44 am

Im white and i hate this white power BS and this black panthe shit as well.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » November 21st, 2005, 2:52 am

crstnamre wrote:WHYYYYYYYY is it so hard for yall to understand that when you talk about killing others who hate you it makes you no better than them????

that's real right there..

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 21st, 2005, 2:57 am

johnnyblac wrote:
crstnamre wrote:WHYYYYYYYY is it so hard for yall to understand that when you talk about killing others who hate you it makes you no better than them????

that's real right there..
I just read over this thread and it makes me so damn sad that this hate just keeps perpetuating. This is why we cannot get rid of hate in this world. Maybe I am just PMSing...I dont know. But it makes me feel like crying. Thanks Johnny...it is true. So sad. :cry:

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » November 21st, 2005, 7:36 am

se11 wrote:
theres mexican,blak racist also, but i aint talking bout dem.

why dont you talk about them?
*Are you white?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 21st, 2005, 1:10 pm

^^^ He is cuz he said he feels insulted by being called a craccer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 21st, 2005, 3:46 pm

se11 wrote:its 2005, no black people are getting hung from trees. get over yourself.
Not True, a blackman was lynched earlier this year because a few guys thought it wasnt fair that he was dating a white person

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 21st, 2005, 6:15 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:^^^ He is because he said he feels insulted by being called a craccer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i have a question to you? do you like being called a nigger?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 21st, 2005, 10:53 pm

You call me that all day I aint gonna trip shit call me a coon, porch monkey thats some shite white folks came up with but if you disrespect my race i'll put ya 6 feet under. More than likely I would laugh at you cause you get upset by the name craccer or I could just go along callin you white trash,Honkey, but you aint gonna get no where doin that so it is pointless.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 21st, 2005, 11:16 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:You call me that all day I aint gonna trip shit call me a coon, porch monkey thats some shite white folks came up with but if you disrespect my race i'll put ya 6 feet under. More than likely I would laugh at you cause you get upset by the name craccer or I could just go along callin you white trash,Honkey, but you aint gonna get no where doin that so it is pointless.
Thats right.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 22nd, 2005, 12:03 am

Apreciate it^^^.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 22nd, 2005, 9:39 am

Lets face it.....The whole world is racist.
The more ineducated people are, the more racist they are.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 22nd, 2005, 2:40 pm

That is true.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 22nd, 2005, 2:49 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:You call me that all day I aint gonna trip shit call me a coon, porch monkey thats some shite white folks came up with but if you disrespect my race i'll put ya 6 feet under. More than likely I would laugh at you cause you get upset by the name craccer or I could just go along callin you white trash,Honkey, but you aint gonna get no where doin that so it is pointless.
i never once called you it. there you go putting word into my mouth. i never called someone a "nigger" unless i am really mad and they came at me first. find to me ONCE where i called you that. do it, i want to see it. if we were in an argument with you, you'd probably go around telling everyone i called you a nigger to make me look bad then accuse me of a hate crime. you did it on the internet already, whats stopping you from doing it in life.

and back to what i mean. you say
if you disrespect my race i'll put ya 6 feet under
so you obyviously dont appreciate being called a nigger, a coon, whatever. so what makes you think people like being called cracker, honkey, wetback, beaner, whatever? if you get mad when people disrespect you, why cant others?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 22nd, 2005, 2:50 pm

i never once called you it. there you go putting word into my mouth. i never called someone a "nigger" unless i am really mad and they came at me first. find to me ONCE where i called you that. do it, i want to see it. if we were in an argument with you, you'd probably go around telling everyone i called you a nigger to make me look bad then accuse me of a hate crime. you did it on the internet already, whats stopping you from doing it in life.

and back to what i mean. you say
if you disrespect my race i'll put ya 6 feet under
so you obyviously dont appreciate being called a nigger, a coon, whatever. so what makes you think people like being called cracker, honkey, wetback, beaner, whatever? if you get mad when people disrespect you, why cant others?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 22nd, 2005, 9:22 pm

I didnt say you did call me a nigger I said go ahead and say it I dont care.And when I said disrespectin my race if you say some shit I should c happy cuz whites took us from that ceespool africa and we should c happy for that yeah you gonna get beat to the ground.C that other shit is just words your weak if let words bother you but when your put down as a people thats different.One more thing if I dont really get folks in my buisness so you could call me nigger and I dont have to call anyone or tell anybody you said its between me and you.Oh and you said when you get mad you say nigger well that shows your weakness I could make you cry without using any words dissin your race. 1 more question this is a gang website why are you on here? :? :?