bangin in down south Florida 2005 (hood pictures inside)

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » November 18th, 2005, 11:42 pm

bayarearep wrote:my potna stays in Little Haiti
he says crips ain't movin nothin there
though there is some cats from Mona Park in compton
little hati....once again,home of the ZOE POUND...we Crippin over in the Carol city,miramar/river city an opa loca areas...LK sum parts of opa loca,barley carol city,and sum parts of miramar,but they mainly in hialiah,no real blood hood sdown here,jus a few blood cats from NY,but they not connected or tryin to make moves,but yea,little hati is almost a half an hour from where we are,so i have no idea if there are even any loCs there

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » November 19th, 2005, 9:32 am

So when are you'll, gone stop takeing pictures, and start putting in work for the hood lil cuzz?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » November 19th, 2005, 1:33 pm

tysuave wrote:So when are you'll, gone stop takeing pictures, and start putting in work for the hood lil cuzz?
one of the females has a small ass digital camera dats on here key chain,we have meetings every other friday,so we take pictures sometimes for the hell of it,it anit like we call eachother like ay lets all go take pictures....anyway,homie we BEEn puttin in worC Cuz,niggas in doin wat they gotta do makin money,like i said,LK's have been so called runnin shit in this area as far as shuttin down parties,makin the money,so when we got up in numbers,we startin makin money to,dats the REAL reason they gettin at us,the 211 homies that we rolled over been makin money on the blocc,so when they rolled ova we jus all became one feel me,so its basicly to make money,bang ONLY when we have to,and keep dem LK niggas out the hood and from tryin to shut down shit all the time ...dey was on that dumb shit,ANYBODY from down here will tell u,u cant even have a party without them commin thru on that kinda shit,startin shit with random people,shottin in the air....yes in the air..basicly all for nothin,so that wat pissed us all off an made us start the RGC thang,even tho there is prolly more that 100 of them,we can handel em,cuz it anit like they roll 100 deep everywhere they go feel me,so its wateva,so homie,belive we put in worC,but we anit out here to glorify that we Crippin,like them LKs do,dats how u fucc up,so we jus move when we have to,its all bout otha thangs,some i wont get into detail with,jus know that we puttin in worc...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 20th, 2005, 5:32 pm

*deepsky* wrote:Image
i ment to thro dis one on,homie on the left is throwin up RGC..dats all niggas could come up with belive it or now.....its a letter R so fucc it,im tierd of niggas throwin up ONLY C's or bk..so we said niggas need to start throwin up R's feel me,but anit nothin
What ethnicity are these dudes? I know the one on the left hast to be Asian.

And where did that female get her digital camera, that is good quality for a keychain thing. I really need a digital camera, I want to upload some pictures for my myspace haha.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » November 20th, 2005, 6:20 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
i ment to thro dis one on,homie on the left is throwin up RGC..dats all niggas could come up with belive it or now.....its a letter R so fucc it,im tierd of niggas throwin up ONLY C's or bk..so we said niggas need to start throwin up R's feel me,but anit nothin

And where did that female get her digital camera, that is good quality for a keychain thing. I really need a digital camera, I want to upload some pictures for my myspace haha.
they are brothers,that wolf an foX,we call dem the blues brothaz,cuz they also got a younger brotha name lil gonzo,they all locc'n,but they are filipino,how eva u spell it ,i thik they are mix with cuban too,and i dont know where she got the camera from,i would say chec radio shacc,best buy,or maybe even CVS,or circut city

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » November 26th, 2005, 11:54 am

*deepsky* wrote:
yall prolly wonderin why we take so many damn pictures,well one the NY OG's has wat he calls,a blu book of knowledge or sum shit,he keeps track of ALL the RGC niggaz,EVERYBODY name,age,status,original set hometown all that shit,so he keeps the pictures in the book,i neva heard of that,but it does keep shit VERY organized.as of right now we got over 60 -65 niggas rollin with RGC,so i would say we doin well,still,not as much as dem LK's.but we anit that far behind,LK's numbers are well in the hundreds down here....
thats dumb! yall must have never heard about the 59 Brimz in LI, NY. that shit is just more evidence to hit yall on some RICO shit. If I were u, I would burn it.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » November 26th, 2005, 12:08 pm

zip3ace wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
yall prolly wonderin why we take so many damn pictures,well one the NY OG's has wat he calls,a blu book of knowledge or sum shit,he keeps track of ALL the RGC niggaz,EVERYBODY name,age,status,original set hometown all that shit,so he keeps the pictures in the book,i neva heard of that,but it does keep shit VERY organized.as of right now we got over 60 -65 niggas rollin with RGC,so i would say we doin well,still,not as much as dem LK's.but we anit that far behind,LK's numbers are well in the hundreds down here....
thats dumb! yall must have never heard about the 59 Brimz in LI, NY. that shit is just more evidence to hit yall on some RICO shit. If I were u, I would burn it.
i hear u Cuz,but the police anit trippin hard on colors down here feel me,but i trust the homie with it,beside,he dont put niggas REAL names feel me,jus street names,original sets feel me,but wat happen with dem 59's?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » November 26th, 2005, 1:01 pm

How do your "RGC" homies fill about you posting flicks of them along with they faces shown and "Hood names" all over the internet?

Are they cool with it?

Do they incourage you?

Here in LA. That shi* will get you murdered or severly smashed by your own homies. Unless The homies said it was cool. Which 9 times out of 10 niggaz is on the run with warrants so it aint cool. One or two niggaz OK but damn near the whole hood on a regular...

Good thing niggaz out there dont have the same mentality as niggaz do here cuz that shi* aint going down....

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » November 26th, 2005, 1:42 pm

Young Nile wrote:How do your "RGC" homies fill about you posting flicks of them along with they faces shown and "Hood names" all over the internet?

Are they cool with it?

Do they incourage you?

Here in LA. That shi* will get you murdered or severly smashed by your own homies. Unless The homies said it was cool. Which 9 times out of 10 niggaz is on the run with warrants so it aint cool. One or two niggaz OK but damn near the whole hood on a regular...

Good thing niggaz out there dont have the same mentality as niggaz do here because that shi* aint going down....
THE SIMPLE FACT IS,9 times outta 10,miami police anit gona search a LA gang site forum lookin for RGC..it jus dont happen,all i gotta do is cancle the photobucct account,and POOF,all the pictures are gone,so to be honest.we anit doin nothin iileagle Cuz,i KNOW who to post an who not to post,noticed i only showed the younger niggas,homie i anit fallin in a trap i got it CUZ....and u right these niggas dont have the same LA mind,thats one the reasons im here,niggas is tryin to make money and live long,like i said 100 times,ONLY reason we started this RGC is to fight off them LK's who are growing outta control..belive me,there anit no bloods barley down here,so it really anit no gang bangin wars down here..as far as bklue an red,we here to make our money on our blocc without worring about some spanish cats in yellow runnin up an tryin to wreck shit,feel me,we anit out here killin off niggas jus because,this is miami,it anit like that down here..YET,,so niggas anit doin much but a lil fights,scrapes now an then,..RARELY do niggas even need to carry heat....only on 4 or 5 times was shots ever fired bettween us an them,so u feel wat im sayin,im from the hood belive it or not homie,an i will be the first to say it anit that serious down here in flroida....YET...cuz we are growin big time

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » November 26th, 2005, 6:48 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
i hear u because,but the police anit trippin hard on colors down here feel me,but i trust the homie with it,beside,he dont put niggas REAL names feel me,jus street names,original sets feel me,but wat happen with dem 59's?
kops busted in the home. found the code book...

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » November 26th, 2005, 6:52 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
Young Nile wrote:How do your "RGC" homies fill about you posting flicks of them along with they faces shown and "Hood names" all over the internet?

Are they cool with it?

Do they incourage you?

Good thing niggaz out there dont have the same mentality as niggaz do here because that shi* aint going down....
THE SIMPLE FACT IS,9 times outta 10,miami police anit gona search a LA gang site forum lookin for RGC..it jus dont happen,all i gotta do is cancle the photobucct account,and POOF,all the pictures are gone,so to be honest.we anit doin nothin iileagle because,i KNOW who to post an who not to post,noticed i only showed the younger niggas,homie i anit fallin in a trap i got it because....and u right these niggas dont have the same LA mind,thats one the reasons im here,niggas is tryin to make money and live long,like i said 100 times,ONLY reason we started this RGC is to fight off them LK's who are growing outta control..belive me,there anit no bloods barley down here,so it really anit no gang bangin wars down here..as far as bklue an red,we here to make our money on our blocc without worring about some spanish cats in yellow runnin up an tryin to wreck shit,feel me,we anit out here killin off niggas jus because,this is miami,it anit like that down here..YET,,so niggas anit doin much but a lil fights,scrapes now an then,..RARELY do niggas even need to carry heat....only on 4 or 5 times was shots ever fired bettween us an them,so u feel wat im sayin,im from the hood belive it or not homie,an i will be the first to say it anit that serious down here in flroida....YET...because we are growin big time
never underestimate the opposition.

young ni99az snitch!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 27th, 2005, 11:54 am

People actin a bit paranoid on here. I dont think photographs of niggaz hangin out in blue is gonna get anyone busted. But still, yeah, dudes on here have a point... only pix that get taken out here in the hood are after funerals and get togethers. It's all good, we aint stickin up no bricks of dope or guns in the air. Be kareful though deepsky homie.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » November 28th, 2005, 3:17 pm

paranoid for good reason, i had people send me my rap sheet and page in the gang book and all typa wild shit a few months back

watch what u say, block your IP and dont ever give your real name on this piece

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 28th, 2005, 6:10 pm

youngwun wrote:People actin a bit paranoid on here. I dont think photographs of niggaz hangin out in blue is gonna get anyone busted. But still, yeah, dudes on here have a point... only pix that get taken out here in the hood are after funerals and get togethers. It's all good, we aint stickin up no bricks of dope or guns in the air. Be kareful though deepsky homie.
I see 60 kids talking alot of pictures (posted them in the other section).

Only saw one older dude taking pictures, Big Cat. He did one for LA Weekly and one for this site.

Also, this guy is old, but Hot Dog from 60s, I saw his pictures around.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 29th, 2005, 6:00 pm

Word? Shit homie, didn't know it was that serious. I never give my name, real or gang on this thang, so I guess I'm safe. I've been as vague as possible.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 30th, 2005, 2:49 am

I don't think Hot Dog is active anymore haha he used to hang out with Ice Cube with ice was a kid so he is pretty old

I don't understand Big Cat going out there like that though, he is supposedly their current leader

But yeah, I don't think it's smart putting yourself out there.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » December 3rd, 2005, 12:13 am

*deepsky* wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
i ment to thro dis one on,homie on the left is throwin up RGC..dats all niggas could come up with belive it or now.....its a letter R so mess it,im tierd of niggas throwin up ONLY be's or bk..so we said niggas need to start throwin up R's feel me,but anit nothin

they are brothers,that wolf an foX,we call dem the blues brothaz,because they also got a younger brotha name lil gonzo,they all locc'n,but they are filipino,how eva u spell it ,i thik they are mix with cuban too,and i dont know where she got the camera from,i would say chec radio shacc,best buy,or maybe even CVS,or circut city
yea they look filipino and i know they your boys. but it look like that one nigga on the right got some cambodian lettering tattoo on his left forearm. im not kambodian so im not sure, but it looks like it. Filipinos just go by the english lettering.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » December 9th, 2005, 3:41 pm

YO IN ONE OF THEOSE PICTURES A DUDE FLIP THE BLOOD SIGN DOWN DON'T THAT STAND FOR PIRU?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 9th, 2005, 4:47 pm

100 wrote:YO IN ONE OF THEOSE PICTURES A DUDE FLIP THE BLOOD SIGN DOWN DON'T THAT STAND FOR PIRU?
in sum cases it does,but jus as u see some bloods throwin up the bk sign,i think it is smm sign or sum shit,ask purplecityhello,he would know,but yea we thro the b upside down ,the bloods in our area dont claim piru anyway so its a wateva,there really anit now way to thro up LKk.so instead we jus drop 5's an thro down b's an break 5 point crowns

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 10th, 2005, 8:43 am

*deepsky* wrote:
100 wrote:YO IN ONE OF THEOSE PICTURES A DUDE FLIP THE BLOOD SIGN DOWN DON'T THAT STAND FOR PIRU?
in sum cases it does,but jus as u see some bloods throwin up the bk sign,i think it is smm sign or sum shit,ask purplecityhello,he would know,but yea we thro the b upside down ,the bloods in our area dont claim piru anyway so its a wateva,there really anit now way to thro up LKk.so instead we jus drop 5's an thro down b's an break 5 point crowns
thats Piru - when u throw B down if you a ckrab aint the B posta b open like a c? sekond there is a sign for LKK - its the latin king sign with your middle finger out instead of your pointing finger

smm sign look like a capitol B but uses different fingers than sets like block crip.... or diddy haha

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 10th, 2005, 10:29 am

*deepsky* wrote:
cuz i know what sign u talkin bout slob niccaz throw the bk sign we throw up as "bklood rules" pinky n ring finger down a lil bit though (at leasT in westchester/north bronx its how dem ubnK niccaz do)..... niccaz also jus throw the b down the same way here, there are no pirus near our hood so niccaz just droppin the b aint no pz even thought about....... dissin clown niccaz we juus throwin lk upside down or the middle finger like purple city said.....
"when u throw B down if you a crip aint the B posta b open like a be?"

naaawwww man

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 10th, 2005, 10:39 am

aint the yoks in upstate peace with them burgax?

i know that thru most manhattan that they on some allieshit

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » December 12th, 2005, 3:17 am

wizdom wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
i ment to thro dis one on,homie on the left is throwin up RGC..dats all niggas could come up with belive it or now.....its a letter R so mess it,im tierd of niggas throwin up ONLY be's or bk..so we said niggas need to start throwin up R's feel me,but anit nothin

they are brothers,that wolf an foX,we call dem the blues brothaz,because they also got a younger brotha name lil gonzo,they all locc'n,but they are filipino,how eva u spell it ,i thik they are mix with cuban too,and i dont know where she got the camera from,i would say chec radio shacc,best buy,or maybe even CVS,or circut city
yea they look filipino and i know they your boys. but it look like that one nigga on the right got some cambodian lettering tattoo on his left forearm. im not kambodian so im not sure, but it looks like it. Filipinos just go by the english lettering.
Naw man..Dude is Laos...you could see the 3 headed elephant tattoo above the Lao letters.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 12th, 2005, 8:43 am

purplecityhello wrote:aint the yoks in upstate peace with them burgax?

i know that thru most manhattan that they on some allieshit
on some real shit shit purplecity i have only ceen like 2 folks everr here in the 914 aint it been on site kings are in portchester but they never leave they hood so they never seen either....... niether one of their numbers is deep in lower westchester so it would make sence if they did lol......

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » December 12th, 2005, 8:27 pm

*deepsky* wrote:

AS FARS AS KINGS ORIGINAL ONES, YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU SIGN

MIDDLE FINGER AND RING FINGER FOLD DOWN THUMB, INDEX AND PINKY OUT STAND OUT THATS THEIR CROWN!

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 16th, 2005, 11:08 pm

niggaz too critical and shit, the Loc is getting his Crip on and thats that
2C's

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » December 18th, 2005, 2:43 pm

yung_k wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
because i know what sign u talkin bout blood niccaz throw the bk sign we throw up as "blood rules" pinky n ring finger down a lil bit though (at leasT in westchester/north bronx its how dem ubnK niccaz do)..... niccaz also jus throw the b down the same way here, there are no pirus near our hood so niccaz just droppin the b aint no pz even thought about....... dissin clown niccaz we juus throwin lk upside down or the middle finger like purple city said.....
"when u throw B down if you a crip aint the B posta b open like a be?"

naaawwww man
the sign i think yall are reffering to is the GKB sign... Bloods Rule is a lil different

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » December 18th, 2005, 2:50 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
thats Piru - when u throw B down if you a ckrab aint the B posta b open like a c? sekond there is a sign for LKK - its the latin king sign with your middle finger out instead of your pointing finger

smm sign look like a capitol B but uses different fingers than sets like block crip.... or diddy haha
i knew SMM to stack their shit like they throwing up westide with both hand, but u put the hands together with the index finger of one hand placed on top of the pinky finger on the other hand.

so when u throw it up it look like two M'z with an S in the middle.

thats the best i could describe it.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » December 30th, 2005, 2:06 am

*deepsky* wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
i ment to thro dis one on,homie on the left is throwin up RGC..dats all niggas could come up with belive it or now.....its a letter R so mess it,im tierd of niggas throwin up ONLY C's or bk..so we said niggas need to start throwin up R's feel me,but anit nothin

Deepsky...quit jacking peoples pix off myspace and uploading it to your photobucket account.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » December 30th, 2005, 12:23 pm

L o n g B e a c h wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
i ment to thro dis one on,homie on the left is throwin up RGC..dats all niggas could come up with belive it or now.....its a letter R so mess it,im tierd of niggas throwin up ONLY C's or bk..so we said niggas need to start throwin up R's feel me,but anit nothin

Deepsky...quit jacking peoples pix off myspace and uploading it to your photobucket account.
LMAO!! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 30th, 2005, 12:55 pm

100 wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:

AS FARS AS KINGS ORIGINAL ONES, YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU SIGN

MIDDLE FINGER AND RING FINGER FOLD DOWN THUMB, INDEX AND PINKY OUT STAND OUT THATS THEIR CROWN!
lol so the "I love you" thing is on purpose? because i noticed that, someone taught me some stuff in sign language one time and it was teh same as People's Nation, Jungles/City BPS and brims and i was like "wtf?"

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 19th, 2006, 2:39 pm

them down south boys is down for they crown,head busting & making paper from what i see/heard...i respect that