El Dorado Red speaks on Dipset

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
MiChuhSuh

El Dorado Red speaks on Dipset

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 1st, 2005, 9:25 pm

This was in an email reply (I edited out my email and his email though)
Date: Dec 1, 2005 8:07 PM

a lot of niggaz use this gang shit as a hustle. iam from the eastside of harlem 3rd ave to be exact i never heard of none of them getting active on some blood shit.the eastside rider will be in stores feb. cop that!!!!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Dec 1, 2005 9:20 PM

Aye since you are 9-3, can you help settle a bet?

Was anyone in Dipset active when you were out there?

Because some they are official but I hear from others that they were just "in the gang" and not active

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 1st, 2005, 9:27 pm

^^^^^^^^^
Wait, I just oticed something, the time on the post are wrong...... switch those times around, the reply is at the top and my email is at the bottom

Aw man my computer's messed up again....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 1st, 2005, 9:30 pm

^^^^^^^ That 9:07 doesn't may ANY sense, it's not even 9:07 yet, and I sent that email at like 5.......
nevermind my computer's just off I don't even want to figure out how those times got messed up...........
We need an edit button for this...............

Anyways, what do ya'll think? purplecity, you know El Dorado or at least more about him than us westcoast dudes, does he have any fake motivation for this email, or is he just saying what he thinks?

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » December 1st, 2005, 10:42 pm

In his On Bloodz video its in LA so is he from LA like Young Hootie cause its confusing.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 2nd, 2005, 12:04 am

Maniac wrote:In his On Bloodz video its in LA so is he from LA like Young Hootie cause its confusing.
No, he just worked with Hootie and Big Wy

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » December 2nd, 2005, 12:36 am

How bout Hooda John cause i thought they were the rap group the realitives.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 2nd, 2005, 12:55 am

Maniac wrote:How bout Hooda John cause i thought they were the rap group the realitives.
Okay that's just off-topic now

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 2nd, 2005, 3:20 am

he's from ny.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 2nd, 2005, 7:17 pm

I guess no reaction..... haha

When Grape St.s dissed Dipset it's like "East vs. West" and stuff and so everyone grouped up against Dipset saying east is weak, but when someone actually from Harlem, in the gang that they claimed to be form, says they are fake, then it's just like whatever haha

People are funny like that

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 3rd, 2005, 2:59 am

^^^ MF'ers act like they know. This has been discussed so many times on here... you look like your fishing right now

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » December 3rd, 2005, 2:35 pm

yea well. i found multiple niggas in harlem who told me they wus blood b4 i even heard of dipset. el dorado lookin 4 sum publicity so he gona shit on his own hood niggas

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » December 6th, 2005, 3:06 am

this is stupid...

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » December 9th, 2005, 2:05 am

come on cuuz dipset are you niccas forgettin is really from the diplomats which was started by cameron who already said he wasn't a blood. i have heard some of el dorado' s shit on some music sites. the nicca is aight he sounds better than jim jones in that on bloodz video he had the best verse. he pretty clean i ain't to fond of the video. i just think the style is about 15 years late.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 9th, 2005, 9:56 am

BABYBRAZE wrote:yea well. i found multiple niggas in harlem who told me they wus blood b4 i even heard of dipset. el dorado lookin 4 sum publicity so he gona shit on his own hood niggas
exactly
Jim Jones and his lil posse of niggas is very active. santana be here and there - poppin up on the block to chill err once and a while -- killa is like a ghost and i dont blame him-----

we all tryna get money and thats that at the end of the day

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 9th, 2005, 12:36 pm

Dude is trying to get publicity by hatin' on niggaz. It's obvious that you big time when some no name dude komes out hatin' and klaimin. Where was you the last five years they been around to let us know this valued information? Probably on they dicks.

My theory is that if Harlem and NTG ridin' for Dipset, then some of them niggaz must be ryders. I'd like to at least assume that real street niggaz wouldn't tuck they dicks and balls in to ride with mark ass dudes who usin' the gang image to sell records, but maybe I'm wrong about that.

Look at Mack 10. Nigga aint a banger nomore, he's a "hustla". That's kause the 'wood aint ridin for that nigga.

kingterp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kingterp » December 9th, 2005, 5:49 pm

youngwun wrote:Dude is trying to get publicity by hatin' on niggaz. It's obvious that you big time when some no name dude komes out hatin' and klaimin. Where was you the last five years they been around to let us know this valued information? Probably on they dicks.

My theory is that if Harlem and NTG ridin' for Dipset, then some of them niggaz must be ryders. I'd like to at least assume that real street niggaz wouldn't tuck they dicks and balls in to ride with mark ass dudes who usin' the gang image to sell records, but maybe I'm wrong about that.

Look at Mack 10. Nigga aint a banger nomore, he's a "hustla". That's kause the 'wood aint ridin for that nigga.
they will for money

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 9th, 2005, 6:29 pm

what you talkin bout nigga? Mack 10 always at that hustla, dealer persona. But he always repped that red. even on this last album of his. Plus WC was the nigga that was the gangsta, he was the hustla.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » December 9th, 2005, 10:48 pm

"id rather hustle homeboy, then gangbang any day" thats a weak hearted statement

52Pueblo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 52Pueblo » February 24th, 2006, 12:45 pm

EH ALL THESE N1GGAZ HATN!!! THATZ LIKE N1GGAZ N the W00D B HATN ON the RELAT1VEZ NOW!!! MAN 1F U GET MONEY N1GGAZ GET MAD!! THEY GONE TRY 2 BOOST SHYTE UP 1TZ VERY FEW SUPER BLOODZ AND R1PZ THATZ JUST GONE SAY FUCK 1T AT NE MOMENT ESSPEC1ALLY RAPPERZ!! 1F THAT WAZ the KASE 1TLL B A GANG OF DEAD POL1CE AND L.A WOULD B MURDER KAP1TAL OF the NAT1ON!!
BUT YEAH 1 DONT L1KE D1PSET 1 KANT VIBE 2 THEY SHYTE BUT THEN AGA1N 1T A1NT MY STYLE

BUT YEA 1 LIKE MACK 10 MUSIK AND 1 ALSO L1KE the RELAT1VEZ MUS1K!! BUT EH U KNOW WHO ELSE 1Z HARD THAT N1GGA RED RUM AND NEW N1GGAZ L1KE D1SKO AND DAMANI 1Z TYTE 2!! EH YA BETTA L1STEN 2 1CE KUBE ON THAT GANGSTA NAT1ON "DONT NOBODY WANNA BUY YA ALBUM 1F U DONT GOT MURDER KASES AND BEEN SHOT" EH 1M OUT

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » February 25th, 2006, 6:17 am

name 1 rapper that made it big

that still gets love from his hood

mutha fuckas get mad when u make it big and cant bring the whole neighborhood with you

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 27th, 2006, 2:24 pm

he got a new cd out called "eastside ryda volume 1"...i dont think he will last long in the game

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 1st, 2007, 9:22 am

I don't give a F*ck tho el dorado red is the realest blood nigga in harlem beside the diplomats these otha niggaz that b wearing their red ragz just b stylin with it ya feel me.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 26th, 2007, 10:16 am

[quote="Hell"]I don't give a F*ck tho el dorado red is the realest blood nigga in harlem beside the diplomats these otha niggaz that b wearing their red ragz just b stylin with it ya feel me.[/quote]

alotta heads on the streets uptown never heard of el dorado...until this rap career with him jumped off,he speaks on dipset but yet are featured on purplecity mixtapes

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 26th, 2007, 10:20 am

Qdawg wrote:
Hell wrote:I don't give a F*ck tho el dorado red is the realest blood nigga in harlem beside the diplomats these otha niggaz that b wearing their red ragz just b stylin with it ya feel me.
alotta heads on the streets uptown never heard of el dorado...until this rap career with him jumped off,he speaks on dipset but yet are featured on purplecity mixtapes
WHAT PART OF HARLEM EL DORADO RED IS FROM ANYWAY. IS HE SOMEWHERE NEAR LENOX?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 26th, 2007, 10:37 am

[quote="YO-B"][quote="Qdawg"][quote="Hell"]I don't give a F*ck tho el dorado red is the realest blood nigga in harlem beside the diplomats these otha niggaz that b wearing their red ragz just b stylin with it ya feel me.[/quote]

alotta heads on the streets uptown never heard of el dorado...until this rap career with him jumped off,he speaks on dipset but yet are featured on purplecity mixtapes[/quote]WHAT PART OF HARLEM EL DORADO RED IS FROM ANYWAY. IS HE SOMEWHERE NEAR LENOX?[/quote]

i couldnt even tell you what neighborhood he from uptown i heard a couple tracks from him & that was that,hes not bringing nothing new to the game

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 26th, 2007, 10:41 am

Qdawg wrote:
YO-B wrote:
Qdawg wrote:
Hell wrote:I don't give a F*ck tho el dorado red is the realest blood nigga in harlem beside the diplomats these otha niggaz that b wearing their red ragz just b stylin with it ya feel me.
WHAT PART OF HARLEM EL DORADO RED IS FROM ANYWAY. IS HE SOMEWHERE NEAR LENOX?
i couldnt even tell you what neighborhood he from uptown i heard a couple tracks from him & that was that,hes not bringing nothing new to the game
you right he is not bringing anything new 2 the game. bekuase theres miller 47 gangstas that made that song called if you blood throw it up and there aoukple other blood krews that is making blood musik.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 27th, 2007, 8:02 am

I wonder how dorado red feel about big wy joining dipset west with skyballa.