PS2 Crime Life: Gang Wars

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

PS2 Crime Life: Gang Wars

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 9th, 2005, 7:57 pm

Crime Life: Gang Wars
Info News Previews Review Cheats Strategies Features Downloads Prices
Publisher: Konami
Developer: Konami
Release Date: February 2006

Crime Life: Gang Wars is a gritty, free-roaming third-person action game with an epic storyline that takes gamers deep into urban gang culture. Players follow Tre, the up-and-coming leader of the Outlawz, as he and his crew struggle to survive the cruel streets of Grand Central City. With a focus on traditional beat-em-up fighting action, Crime Life: Gang Wars confronts gamers with choices that will effect the story as they help Tre protect his 'hood from other gangs and build his reputation, which is worth more than gold on the streets. To rebuild the Outlawz into the most powerful gang in Grand Central City, Tre must prove himself to be the toughest fighter in the city and make the right decisions that will take him to the top.Genre: Action

http://www.gamepro.com/sony/ps2/25878/info.shtml

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » December 9th, 2005, 10:14 pm

Looks good its a Blood and Crip game as you may notice and it the game is based on something like San Andreas and Warriors.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » December 10th, 2005, 10:11 pm

Maniac wrote:Looks good its a Blood and Crip game as you may notice and it the game is based on something like San Andreas and Warriors.
Looks like a bad rip off San an...

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » December 14th, 2005, 11:39 am

Past wrote:
Maniac wrote:Looks good its a Blood and Crip game as you may notice and it the game is based on something like San Andreas and Warriors.
Looks like a bad rip off San an...

GRAND THEFT IS A RIP OFF OF SHIT THATS NOT CREATED YET! :D

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » January 18th, 2006, 4:05 pm

I think the PC version of Crime Life: Gang Wars is already out, I have seen the cover at EB Games and I wanted to exchange it for this crappy Star Wars game that I can't even play on my computer cause I have to pay for it. They didn't let me exchange it cause this gay asshole in the store said it was opened, but I didn't even install it, I just opened it to see the controls and read the manual, and then I noticed the tiny pay subscription on the back, which is almost impossible to see when you're excited about a game that is on a commertial that doesn't even say you have to pay for an account, and opened it like an animal, ripping the transperent foil off. What a trip.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 18th, 2006, 4:16 pm

LOL thats messed up^

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » January 18th, 2006, 4:57 pm

Yep. I think that guy was jewish. He just needed a hat to fit his looks. I am not even going to give it a capital letter. Now, jewish people own about everything behind scenes, which is the world's response to the holocaust, and black people getting arrested every day is the world's response to Martin Luther King Jr. which is that Im on neither side, because Im not racist, and I just want to point out that most of the crimes such as gun murders happen by black people, I am not racist, I just want to say that it pissess me off to go on a news site or the city's police site and see every single description given to police is that most of the crimes are commited by Blacks. And that is the Black people's response to the world, for all of their suffering, their shoot to kill anyone you see on the street that pisses me off technique is more of what is now called revange, and then the cops arrest them which stuffs more anger into Black youths. But that jewish guy wanted to save money and another thing that I forgot to say is that I paid him 3 extra dollars for an extended warranty, but he stole from us, after paying him, going in my car, and noticing that we have to pay after I open it while i am in my car, I get pissed and come the next day to return it, but he says it can't be returned or exchanged because it was OPENED, by that he wanted us to think that he thought that we installed it, but what was really going through his mind was that those 3 extra dollars he had ripped us off with were going to be gone, OMG!!!! 3 DOLLARS!?!?!? OMG THAT IS SOOO MUCH MONEY!!!!! Wtf is wrong with that guy, by his cheap ways of saying 'I don't like you' and 'This is going to be easy because he probably doesn't understand english and I can rip him off because he talks a different lenguage.' Ya I talk in a different lenguage and I saw a person from my childhood which I haven't seen in awhile, brightened up my mood and then kind of slipped it to normal when I saw you have to pay for it and then lowered it to anger and extreme danger to others when that guy refused, so I got pissed and started swearing in my lengauge and everyone kept looking at me which made me even more pissed and when I got home I bought a 10 Sack and took some toilet paper and made a blunt or joint or whatever you call it, and smoked the whole 160 grams of purple haze to make my mind lay off the stress. And I was also caught between thoughts, kind of like an image that won't change, once smoking my home made mini-doobie, my mind changed to better things about the game instead of robberies and murders and beatings and shit, I thought about how I was going to get some of my money back, and thought where I might have to sell my game for half price from which the original price is which would be the maximum that the retail stores would offer. I bought the game for $29.99 and cost me 32.30 or something which I would be only offered 15 dollars for it, but for me, it wasn't about the money, it was about that bastard that ripped me off for the first time in my life and that actually got away with it. Then I think back at what happened, and get pissed some more which turns me into an addict of weed, you know, calm the stress down, and I should have looked at the cover and remebered that all of the multiplayer games for sale, you have to pay for an account. I also think back at why I didn't buy the type of game that I have always loved, why I didn't buy Crime Life: Gang Wars instead of a crappy fictional game such as the game I still have beside me, and didn't even try to do something about it ever since, even though it cost the same price, I went for crap, not the loved genre, and I regret it. This point in my life was the only mistake I have made in years, which will lead me to do even worse crimes that now which I am smoking a 3 foot long 12 inch thick, doobie, mostly of the weed type super silver haze, with my 'HOMIEZ' beside me, and had thaught me a great lesson, and the lesson is: "Think twice, act second." And trust me, I am wasted like friggin hell here and I can hardly move because of this cannabis, very strong, very tasty and very sweeeet, but the fact that guy ripped me off, it will be his last. As I said in the beggining or middle part, no one has got away with it for more than 24 hours, which he has but we got him. Lemme tell you, revenge is sweeeet, just like this doobie. Wow thats strong...... Feels good too.....

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » January 18th, 2006, 5:14 pm

The game on the shelves might have been an pre order model. But I saw numerous boxes of the game beside to so it have not must been released but that gay asslicker didn't say anything about the game, Crime Life: Gang Wars when I brought it for exchange, I asked him if I could, and he just said that I can't because I 'opened it'. So it must have been out. There was never any signs that you have to pre order it, no labes on the cover, and no billboards to feature it as it was coming soon. I mean the game is a gta wannabe and must be advertised, but it wasn't. I didn't even see any commertials on tv like trailers of it. But basiclly, I assume that guy would say something if it wasn't out and I could exchange the game. There was only boxes of the game, there wasn't signs that there was a cd and manual and shit like that inside which I would have felt because of heavyness. I shook it and nothing sounded from inside. It was empty. But that didn't make me suspicious that it was empty, that gay star wars game was an empty box when I brought it to the counter, so It didn't bother me, the thing that bothered me was that there was no ads on tv such as game previews like trailers and I didn't even know it was out, so that was kind of bothering me because I would have been one of the first people to know about it. LOL that was really gay, I might have bought a pirated game or a game that isn't supposed to release until Februaury 2006, and this had happened in December 2005, so how could it have already been in that store?