Crip graffiti (6/3 Point Crown)

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » November 8th, 2005, 10:00 am

20_loc wrote:SpadeRGC if you can tell me where I can find them please all the ones I seen on that fake shit.I went to jamacia queens 2 years ago and seen some crip niggaz so fake then they tried to jump me for tellin them they fake i'm sittin up here tryin to these niggaz out and they get mad.Claimin some Rocafella crip sayin they cool with 20's because I dont know you bogus ass niggaz.
lyin ass. aint no rocafella nuttin in jamaica queens homeboy. if so tell me where?

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 8th, 2005, 10:15 am

I know that them niggaz was claimin brooklyn but they was down there.

SpadeRGC

Unread post by SpadeRGC » November 8th, 2005, 12:58 pm

20_loc wrote:I know that them niggaz was claimin brooklyn but they was down there.
IF THIS SHIT DID HAPPEN THEN U PROBLY HEARD THE SET NAME WRONG CUZ IT WASNT ROCAFELLA GANGSTA CRIP(RGC), THERE AINT NOTHIN FAKE ABOUT MY SET HOMIE.
AND JUST YO LET U KNOW THERES ONLY 1 RGC HOMIE IN BROOKLYN SO IS IMPOSIBLE FOR A COUPLE OF THEM TO TRY TO JUMP U UNLESS THEY WERE SOME OTHER NIGGAS FALSE CLAIMIN MY SET OR SOMETHIN LIKE THAT

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 8th, 2005, 1:18 pm

Them niggaz just said some rocafella crips and then said but it aint got nothin to do with jay-z and them.My bad homie a nigga aint neva heard of some shit like that but these niggaz must of been false flaggin your shit sayin they under the 6 and when I was tellin them the truth thats when they got mad.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 8th, 2005, 1:27 pm

A cuz if you stay in brooklyn do you know any rollin 20's and what do they C like up there cuz there is alot of them that are fake up there.

SpadeRGC

Unread post by SpadeRGC » November 8th, 2005, 1:31 pm

ITs COO LOC, BUT YEA MY SET DONT GOT NOTHIN TO DO with JAY-Z OR HIS RECORD LABEL. ROCAFELLA HAS MEANINS TO IT AND IT HAS A BRAKE DOWN TO IT U KNOW WHAT I MEAN RIGHT
R.o.c.a.f.e.l.l.a GANGSTA CRIP

SpadeRGC

Unread post by SpadeRGC » November 8th, 2005, 1:37 pm

20_loc wrote:A because if you stay in brooklyn do you know any rollin 20's and what do they C like up there because there is alot of them that are fake up there.
I GOT U HOMIE BUT THIS AINT THE RITE PLACE TO TALK ABOUT THIS SO DO U GOT AN AOL SCREEN NAME WHERE I CAN CONTACT U AT ?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 8th, 2005, 2:31 pm

Gangsters banging over the internet? :?

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 8th, 2005, 9:00 pm

Gangsters banging over the internet? Confused
Lame ass niggaz hatin over the internet. :?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 9th, 2005, 7:15 am

20_loc wrote:Gangsters banging over the internet? Confused
Lame ass niggaz hatin over the internet.
No, no hating.

Just trying to figure out how some tough guy in a gang is trading E-Mails and AOL screen names.

It practically sounds like everybody is saying stuff like, "If I eva see a Blue Macintosh I'm bustin on that muthafukckca, B's poppin all ova dis website. Killa Windows 2000 EXP!!"

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 9th, 2005, 8:34 am

No, no hating.

Just trying to figure out how some tough guy in a gang is trading E-Mails and AOL screen names.

It practically sounds like everybody is saying stuff like, "If I eva see a Blue Macintosh I'm bustin on that muthafukckca, B's poppin all ova dis website. Killa Windows 2000 EXP!!
Cuzz you crazy :lol: :lol: :lol:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 9th, 2005, 9:03 am

Never mind

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » November 9th, 2005, 12:44 pm

20_loc wrote:A because if you stay in brooklyn do you know any rollin 20's and what do they C like up there because there is alot of them that are fake up there.
yea theres sum fake ass 20's the homies is lookin for

SpadeRGC

Unread post by SpadeRGC » November 9th, 2005, 3:58 pm

IF ANYBODY IN HERE IS TRYIN TO PM ME? FOR SOME REASON I CANT CHECC MY PM'S SO JUST E-MAIL ME AT ClifeRGC@AOL.COM

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 10th, 2005, 1:41 pm

spade man wasent you claimin geer gang before man :? 20z is wack everywhere period lol niccaz in the bx claimin that is corny!

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 10th, 2005, 1:48 pm

SpadeRGC wrote: AND YEA U RIGHT THERE ARE ALOT OF NY CRIPS THAT U MAY FIND CLAIMIN THE 6 (BUT NOT ALL) BUT ME AND MY HOMIES ARE TRYIN TO SPIT SOME REAL KNOWLEDGE THEM THEM LOCS IN BROOKYLN because THEY GANGSTA/DEEP AND ALL BUT THEY CRIPPIN INCORRECTLY, U KNOW REPPIN THE 6 AND WHATEVER AND THEIR KNOWLEDGE HAS MORE FOLK SHIT IN THERE THEN IT HAS CRIP lol. BUT IM NOT GONNA SPEAK FOR THE WHOLE BROOKLYN because THERE ARE SOME REAL OFFICIAL HOMIES OVER THERE CRIP THE RITE WAY.

I FEEL ITS AIGHT IF THE CRIPS THAT ARE IN CHICAGO GOT LOVE FOR the FOLKS OR WHATEVER BUT DONT INTERFEAR THAT with THE WAY U C-BANG. BANG YA C/BLUE/CET/ALLIANCE....WHATEVER, BUT NOT A STAR OR A CROWN
BUT LIKE I SAID CEFOR "C'S UP,ALL C'S UP"
THERES ONLY ONE WAY OF CRIPPIN -THE "CRIP" WAY
GET IT STRAIT
time out fam what bk niccaz(set) is you telling this? true story majority of the loC activity branch from bk point blank not to dis but aint to bronx set gone have no pull in bk dont care how u put it........ on ocassions i chill with duece shotguns on newkirk n rugby and TFC g-stone cats on 21st in flatbush n 60z on decatur in bushwicc n aint none of them niccaz on that 6 shit but i dunno where you be at fam im listening though

9"0"-14

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 10th, 2005, 10:29 pm

yung_k fucc you nigga dont disrespect the set cuz I aint one of you NY niggaz so watch yo mouth.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 10th, 2005, 10:31 pm

While you sayin 20's is whacc nigga what you claimin probally one of those fake NY sets.

SpadeRGC

Unread post by SpadeRGC » November 10th, 2005, 10:52 pm

20_loc wrote:While you sayin 20's is whacc nigga what you claimin probally one of those fake NY sets.
WWWOOOOOOOOWWW, HOLD UP CUZ WHAT U MEANT BY THAT ?

SpadeRGC

Unread post by SpadeRGC » November 10th, 2005, 11:04 pm

yung_k wrote:
SpadeRGC wrote: AND YEA U RIGHT THERE ARE ALOT OF NY CRIPS THAT U MAY FIND CLAIMIN THE 6 (BUT NOT ALL) BUT ME AND MY HOMIES ARE TRYIN TO SPIT SOME REAL KNOWLEDGE THEM THEM LOCS IN BROOKYLN because THEY GANGSTA/DEEP AND ALL BUT THEY CRIPPIN INCORRECTLY, U KNOW REPPIN THE 6 AND WHATEVER AND THEIR KNOWLEDGE HAS MORE FOLK SHIT IN THERE THEN IT HAS CRIP lol. BUT IM NOT GONNA SPEAK FOR THE WHOLE BROOKLYN because THERE ARE SOME REAL OFFICIAL HOMIES OVER THERE CRIP THE RITE WAY.

I FEEL ITS AIGHT IF THE CRIPS THAT ARE IN CHICAGO GOT LOVE FOR the FOLKS OR WHATEVER BUT DONT INTERFEAR THAT with THE WAY U C-BANG. BANG YA C/BLUE/CET/ALLIANCE....WHATEVER, BUT NOT A STAR OR A CROWN
BUT LIKE I SAID CEFOR "C'S UP,ALL C'S UP"
THERES ONLY ONE WAY OF CRIPPIN -THE "CRIP" WAY
GET IT STRAIT
time out fam what bk niccaz(set) is you telling this? true story majority of the loC activity branch from bk point blank not to dis but aint to bronx set gone have no pull in bk dont care how u put it........ on ocassions i chill with duece shotguns on newkirk n rugby and TFC g-stone cats on 21st in flatbush n 60z on decatur in bushwicc n aint none of them niccaz on that 6 shit but i dunno where you be at fam im listening though

9"0"-14
I AINT SAYIN THE LOCS IN BK ARE FAKE IM IM JUST SAYIN THAT ALOT OF THEM ARE ON THAT 6 SHIT. ALMOST EVERY EIGHT.DUECE.TRAY GEE STONE(BROWNSVILLE) NIGGA I MET REPS THE 6 AND ALOT OF THE HOOVERS OVER THERE SAY THAT THEY HALF FOLK OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT AND THEM SGC G-STONES ON FLATBUSH REP THE 6 TOO

I NEVER SAID THAT THE WHOLE BK WAS ON SOME 6 SHIT I SAID THERES ALOT A NIGGAZ OVER THERE THAT ARE ON THAT SHIT AND THERE ALSO ARE NIGGAS THAT ARENT.

OH YEA I WAS GEER BUT THEN I HOOKED UP with EASTSIDE 2X ROCAFELLA GANGSTA CRIP CUZ ITS A STRAIT NY SET AND IMMA STRAIT NY NIGGA BUT I STILL GOT LOVE FOR MY GEER HOMIES.
GEERxROCAFELLAxSIXTYS IS THE ALLIANCE

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 10th, 2005, 11:35 pm

I aint mean nothin by it cuz I hate when stupid kid ass niggaz say some dumb shit so I do the same.A cuz you repin that 2x also.

SpadeRGC

Unread post by SpadeRGC » November 11th, 2005, 1:50 am

20_loc wrote:I aint mean nothin by it because I hate when stupid kid ass niggaz say some dumb shit so I do the same.A because you repin that 2x also.
HOW U KNOW THAT MY SET IZ ON THE DUECE CARD

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 11th, 2005, 11:07 am

20_loc wrote:I aint mean nothin by it because I hate when stupid kid ass niggaz say some dumb shit so I do the same.A because you repin that 2x also.

listen to what you just said you stupid nigga lol you a hypocrite you hate it but yet you do it retarted ass nicca lol keep bangin yo weak ass set i done hit a vein through typing to you, internet ass nicca!

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 12th, 2005, 12:22 pm

I aint gonna bother sayin nothin else to your lame ass succa niggaz can hate all day when they fake.I dont bang on the computer only in the streets so when you get some nuts yung_k you know where to find me.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 13th, 2005, 3:00 am

:lol:

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 20th, 2005, 4:15 pm

Shit when I c that locs using that gd shit when they tag we go cross out all 6 stars and put there was never an 8 ball.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 22nd, 2005, 11:56 am

o.k. :roll:

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Crip graffiti (6/3 Point Crown)

Unread post by Quickdraw » November 23rd, 2005, 11:23 am

CashvilleL0C wrote:I have never seen a six point crown... Its strictly six point star and 3 point crown for all I know. Most Crip sets on the East side of Chicago bang the 3 point crown. And sets with strong ties to Folk Nation like Hoovers and most Gangsta Crips use the 6 point star. Theres a bunch of discussions that mention this, I wont get into detail...
You aint from the Chi, aint no Eastside Crips, aint no Hoovers up here just the GDz in Hooverville on 44th. Damn you so off the mark it aint funny. Crips outside LA ride under the 6 cuz yall HYBRIDS that mix our mobs in Chi-town with that Westcoast shit. Aint no Crips here you mention Hoover you mention the Chairman not no Hoover Crips.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 23rd, 2005, 2:15 pm

Any crip unda the 6 point star is fake and I got a grapestreet nigga up there in the chi so there are some crips up there.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » December 5th, 2005, 11:43 pm

Folks and Peoples come from Chicago, and they are alliances of numerous other individual gangs. For instance:

Folks include: Gangster Disciples (GD's or 7-4's), Blacc Disciples (B trey D's) Spanish Cobras, Maniac Latin Disciples (MLD's), Two-Sixers, and more. They identify themselves with a 6 pointed star and pitchforks, and each branch has its own variations. They ALWAYS stress everything to the right. Colors vary from branch to branch.

Peoples include: Vicelords, Blacc P. Stones, Latin Kings, Latin Counts, Miccey Cobras, and more. They identify themselves with a 5 pointed star and canes, and ALWAYS stress everything to the left. Colors vary from branch to branch.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 11th, 2005, 1:16 am

Me and my niggaz the other night caught a grapestreet hittin his shit up then put a big ass 6 star on the wall my homie said cuz what are doin with that shit on the wall he said aw cuz i'm under the 6 so we beat the shit shit out of him puttin that fake shit up there disrespectin crip by using that folk shit.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » December 11th, 2005, 1:32 am

Thanx for doin that mixbreed a service....mashem when you findem...