Pictures Of Gang Members II

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 17th, 2005, 6:16 pm

cbi562 wrote:Straight up loco - posting pics aint cool. Either you stupid or you do not understand the level of privacy you have on these boards. Stop profiling yourself pNut.
my noob curiosity kinda got me sidetracked i guess... i know better now but hey, if some cat wanna look me up 4 the wrong reasons, i got "41 Mag"-nificent ways in dealing with it

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 17th, 2005, 7:47 pm

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:
cbi562 wrote:Straight up loco - posting pics aint cool. Either you stupid or you do not understand the level of privacy you have on these boards. Stop profiling yourself pNut.
my noob curiosity kinda got me sidetracked i guess... i know better now but hey, if some cat wanna look me up 4 the wrong reasons, i got "41 Mag"-nificent ways in dealing with it
LOL haven't heard that one before...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 18th, 2005, 9:48 pm

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"][quote="cbi562"]Straight up loco - posting pics aint cool. Either you stupid or you do not understand the level of privacy you have on these boards. Stop profiling yourself pNut.[/quote]

my noob curiosity kinda got me sidetracked i guess... i know better now but hey, if some cat wanna look me up 4 the wrong reasons, i got "41 Mag"-nificent ways in dealing with it[/quote]LOLOLOL HOMIE I GOT 47 SOLUTION FOR any give problem and many people already know my 38 reasons not to messs with my ass ..im retired lol i dont give a ...next week ill ride a tank with hydros on dee's...but if u actively eat with those tools ,those pic are not even safe at home lol

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 18th, 2005, 10:24 pm

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:Image

this me(AlCapone/pNut) at age 28 taken in sons bedroom. Dont wanna get banned for posting anything with guns/drugs/signs so i post a clean pic for now til further notice regarding rules
your son has all that stuff in his room? kids these days are spoiled haha

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » December 18th, 2005, 10:36 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:
LOLOLOL HOMIE I GOT 47 SOLUTION FOR any give problem and many people already know my 38 reasons not to messs with my ass ..im retired lol i dont give a ...next week ill ride a tank with hydros on dee's...but if u actively eat with those tools ,those pic are not even safe at home lol
learn how to quote homie. you've been at this site forever and cant get it right. its hard reading your post.

dont type right after the quote like this [/quote]asfdlasfjasldf

type a space down from it. its not hard.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 19th, 2005, 7:28 am

hahahah :lol: true story

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » December 19th, 2005, 1:01 pm

End Violence NOW wrote: your son has all that stuff in his room? kids these days are spoiled haha
LOL that is some ghetto equipment. It must be a old pic, if it aint - nigga we have HDTV now - go get a plasama. ;)

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 19th, 2005, 4:21 pm

cbi562 wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote: your son has all that stuff in his room? kids these days are spoiled haha
LOL that is some ghetto equipment. It must be a old pic, if it aint - nigga we have HDTV now - go get a plasama. ;)
^^lol I got a widescreen HDTV now but when I wa a kid I dino't have sh*t in my room besides my bed and a used table lol

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » December 20th, 2005, 11:56 am

You are such a bad liar. LOL. I just got the 65" Sharp Aquos for my house in Vegas and its kinda sad that people can not even make that much money in a year of what I paid for that television. Shit nigga when the Samsung 82" drops, I am gonna be racin to get it. Fuck it yo - I am gettin off topic.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 3:25 pm

^^ You don't believe I got a HDTV? It's as big as you claim your's to be but here it is:
Better quality on it than other widescreens, Sony WEGA

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 3:28 pm

cbi562 wrote:You are such a bad liar. LOL. I just got the 65" Sharp Aquos for my house in Vegas and its kinda sad that people can not even make that much money in a year of what I paid for that television. Shit nigga when the Samsung 82" drops, I am gonna be racin to get it. fu-- it yo - I am gettin off topic.
How much did that cost?

and about the topic, I think the topic got off itself, if anyone read the recent posts they aren't really gonna want to post pics, either that or everyone will jump on them for "putting them on blast"

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » December 20th, 2005, 3:34 pm

I was joking. LOL. Yours is a tube HDTV - mine is an LCD. How does your come close to my LCD 65 inch - its about 15 grand?I have the Sony Bravia flat panles in my bathroom - I just came out from takin a big shit and watching Court TV. ahahahahah

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » December 20th, 2005, 3:37 pm

I see that you livin good - too bad you have to pay for sat or maybe u have them black cards. ahahaha.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 3:41 pm

cbi562 wrote:I was joking. LOL. Yours is a tube HDTV - mine is an LCD. How does your come close to my LCD 65 inch - its about 15 grand?I have the Sony Bravia flat panles in my bathroom - I just came out from takin a big shit and watching Court TV. ahahahahah
^^LOL I hope your joking because that's a little overboard, shoulda sent that to charity

And I got upgraded to digital cable for free! It was tight, I went to their office to say I'm gonna cancel and get satellite because calbe is a rip off and they said they would give me free digital if I stayed with them. I heard about that before too

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » December 20th, 2005, 10:12 pm

I was not joking on having a $20,000 retail priced TV in my living room in Vegas - I was joking around about calling you a liar. As far as having a TV in my bathroom, yeah in my folks house I got them Bravia’s in the bathroom that I use most often and I have another in my master bedroom in my own house.

You could not even steal cable? That shit is easy as a motherfucker. Most companies put them scramble filters on the line your cable input is coming from, so all you have to do is break into the main box and unscrew the shit off and your ready to go. If you line has been disconnected from the main box and can not find what is the correct switch to tap into, you can do the trial & error until you found it.

Im gonna stop here - I think the policeman on these boards my trip for drifting the topic off.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 21st, 2005, 7:48 am

^^LOL just don't like to steal is all. but my uncle used to steal cable, it was tight getting ppv boxing tho

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 21st, 2005, 4:26 pm

niggas need to stay on topic damn,yall niggas talkin bout T.v's an shit,fuccin up the topic...anyway

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 21st, 2005, 8:33 pm

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 21st, 2005, 8:36 pm

my bad i did it wrong up theremhere it is

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 21st, 2005, 8:48 pm

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 21st, 2005, 8:48 pm

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 21st, 2005, 8:50 pm

imperial gangstaz from chicago,they are a FOLK gang,black an pink

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 21st, 2005, 10:30 pm

*deepsky* wrote:my bad i did it wrong up theremhere it is

What is GSW doing with a MExican (not being racist, but I thought GSW didn't like mexicans)

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 21st, 2005, 10:42 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:my bad i did it wrong up theremhere it is

What is GSW doing with a MExican (not being racist, but I thought GSW didn't like mexicans)
he look liek he might jus be a homie or somethin,i doubt he a grape,he prolly jus rep the hood,he anit flaggin,this anit my picture,its my homies,thats his lil brother in the middle,tahst all i remember bout this picture

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » December 21st, 2005, 11:48 pm

on gangstass cuz yall aint got nothinn better to do and I kno 1 or 2 of those bdogs do they kno u got em up there, third you on myspace jaccin niggas 4 they fliccs cuz yall must b one time in training

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » December 21st, 2005, 11:49 pm

third how u look postin these niggas up 4k the police cuz

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 22nd, 2005, 12:24 am

Napp Bashin wrote:third how u look postin these niggas up 4k the police because
im sure the police gonna put all th emuder and robbery cases behind and log onto the streegangs.com message baord,become a member with v.i.p acees and search for my lil post with the pictures,and when they do...then what?...they gonna go look for the people in the picture??niggas please,yall niggas waay to damn ratinol,u dont know NONE then "b dags" in that picture,cuz I DO,now go head an tell me what set it is mr"nap basher"

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 22nd, 2005, 12:37 am

Napp Bashin wrote:on gangstass because yall aint got nothinn better to do and I kno 1 or 2 of those bdogs do they kno u got em up there, third you on myspace jaccin niggas 4 they fliccs because yall must b one time in training
lyin ass lil girl,u dont know NONE of them "bdawgs" in them pictures,TRUST ME.so mind ya bizz an stop worring about another MAN..like a fagg would do

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 22nd, 2005, 12:40 am

an LAST,stop tryin to call me ya cuzz u fuccin rip Tramp ass girl.u remind me of a female,actin like u the real deal an shit,nigga back ya punk ass up,st8 net bangin,look at ya stupid ass screen name,u net bangin like a lil fagg,niggas like u make me laugh,u are another "x"...a joke in its self

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » December 22nd, 2005, 4:18 am

*deepsky* wrote:
an LAST,stop tryin to call me ya cuzz u fuccin rip Tramp ass girl.u remind me of a female,actin like u the real deal an shit,nigga back ya punk ass up,st8 net bangin,look at ya stupid ass screen name,u net bangin like a lil fagg,niggas like u make me laugh,u are another "x"...a joke in its self
lolll yall niggas need to stoP net Bangin hahaha. sh-t aint that serious. and loll @ callin that nigga a rip when you from rip gang yaself. least that niggas from a real hood. not that i like treys or nothin', But i do got one homie from that hood. i saved that niggas life haha, he owe me big time. Napp u know any treys that went to Venice High? he was like the only trey up there last year..

anyway, back on suBject. wtf niggas doin rokin Pink. hahaha. and what damu hood is that where they at a funeral. and the other Pik with them younger kats, is that ny? niggas not flaggin like that out in LA..hol up, i see some snow in the packground, that must be NY or NJ.

yall do be Puttin niggas on Blast though. But niggaz doin it to themselves, the fuk you gotta Put ur Pik online with you all flamed up n shit? the funeral i can understand, but just you tryna look hard?

nigga please.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 22nd, 2005, 6:23 am

^ the pink was for Imperial Gangsters in chicago, like he said. that's their colors

but ya, people put their own pics online like that

but some people here act too paranoid, it's not like one time doesn't know who the shotcallers are, and those are the guys they really go after, plus they don't care if anyone's just flagging online, because alotta people fake their stuff online, so they don't know who's real and who isn't, for all they know these are just wannabes in the pics

in fact, by trying to help get rid of the pictures (no offense napp basher) some of you made the situation worse by saying "I know them" because that helps show they aren't wannabes.

but really, the only time law enforcement comes here is if someone is typing things like "I killed someone" or "I robbed a bank today" or something stupid like that, they aren't tripping off pictures unless you post yourself hitting up a 7-11 or something.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 22nd, 2005, 9:54 am

P0rk wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
lolll yall niggas need to stoP net Bangin hahaha. sh-t aint that serious. and loll @ callin that nigga a rip when you from rip gang yaself. least that niggas from a real hood. not that i like treys or nothin', But i do got one homie from that hood. i saved that niggas life haha, he owe me big time. Napp u know any treys that went to Venice High? he was like the only trey up there last year..

anyway, back on suBject. wtf niggas doin rokin Pink. hahaha. and what damu hood is that where they at a funeral. and the other Pik with them younger kats, is that ny? niggas not flaggin like that out in LA..hol up, i see some snow in the packground, that must be NY or NJ.

yall do be Puttin niggas on Blast though. But niggaz doin it to themselves, the #%@& you gotta Put ur Pik online with you all flamed up n shit? the funeral i can understand, but just you tryna look hard?

nigga please.
lol,i agree but ay,tahts how niggaz do it,they roC pink,but from what i hear they bang HARD,and yea thats some bloods from upstate somewhere,not sure exactly tho.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”