Crip graffiti (6/3 Point Crown)

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 11th, 2005, 11:42 am

No problem we are goin to get these niggaz off that 8 ball shit any way possible.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 15th, 2005, 3:16 pm

You won't believe this.

Even on other forums I can't escape reading about this topic. :evil:

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.ph ... try4405457[/url]

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 15th, 2005, 3:18 pm

PS, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy was on this website under a different name.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 15th, 2005, 8:13 pm

LMAO! The kid has a myspace!

http://www.myspace.com/sawoop454

He's claiming some Blood set in Denver!

Look:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 15th, 2005, 10:00 pm

A Ghost wrote:LMAO! The kid has a myspace!

http://www.myspace.com/sawoop454

He's claiming some Blood set in Denver!

Look:

actually...... there are Bloods in Denver....

I believe the first bloods to move there was CMGBs during the late70s/early80s, they were for a while the biggest there but 5-0 started cracking down on them harder few years ago and there were other blood sets, so I don't know what is the strongest blood set there right now.

This is off a intervention group in denver:
BLACK GANGS

BLOODS - Denver

Territory: East of Colorado Blvd., 22nd Ave. North to 38th Ave. (includes Montbello and Curtis Park area and Aurora). This group is guided and under the influence of Big City Gang members from Los Angeles, California. Their main objective is earn money ($$) from the sale of crack. Several sets within the Bloods:

Crenshaw Mafia Gangsters, C.M.G.
Lincoln Park Pyru
Parkhill Bloods, P.H.B.
Inglewood Family Bloods
Bounty Hunter Bloods, B.H.B.
Forest St. Bloods
Pyru Bloods
W/S Brim Bloods
Hoover Bloods (Aurora)
Dog Possee Bloods
Grape St. Bloods
Pretty Boys
Lime St. Bloods
51st Ave. Bloods
Duece Nine
Duece Six
And yes, that says Grape St. Bloods, I don't know what happened there

P.S. DJ Quik mentioned some of them in his songs

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs4/4300/cocaine.htm
http://www.therev.org/GangSigns.asp

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 15th, 2005, 10:24 pm

EndViolence I don't know if you have access to the site but I'll post the link for you.

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.ph ... 5277&st=20

He started a thread in a lowrider website asking how the Bloods gang was started.

Then he has "5 Poppin 6 Droppin" written under his avatar, (which is a red flag)

And he claims the set "yeah i feel ya. like im under 104 cmg, and my set is 454 HSH duecesix Blo¢k Bloodz"

You believe that kids with myspace accounts are real?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 16th, 2005, 12:24 am

A Ghost wrote:EndViolence I don't know if you have access to the site but I'll post the link for you.

He started a thread in a lowrider website asking how the Bloods gang was started.

Then he has "5 Poppin 6 Droppin" written under his avatar, (which is a red flag)

And he claims the set "yeah i feel ya. like im under 104 cmg, and my set is 454 HSH duecesix Blo¢k Bloodz"

No Idea, I didn't look at it closely and he is generic about stuff, but I'm jsut saying location wouldn't be a factor because CMG was the first blood gang in Colorado, since late 70's, so it would make sense if he claimed CMG.

But not saying he's real though, just saying the "denver" part wouldn't stop it from being real.

If he has to ask on that board (link didn't work) about how blood started, either he is a/in wannabe or he is really scared to ask his friends, either way something is wrong.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 16th, 2005, 10:44 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
A Ghost wrote:EndViolence I don't know if you have access to the site but I'll post the link for you.

No Idea, I didn't look at it closely and he is generic about stuff, but I'm jsut saying location wouldn't be a factor because CMG was the first blood gang in Colorado, since late 70's, so it would make sense if he claimed CMG.

But not saying he's real though, just saying the "denver" part wouldn't stop it from being real.

If he has to ask on that board (link didn't work) about how blood started, either he is a/in wannabe or he is really scared to ask his friends, either way something is wrong.
Right, I'm not saying Denver doesn't have Bloods, I'm sure they do, the entire board thinks that this kid is a fake.

I swear, he started a thread asking how the Bloods gang was started.

And he posts all of his info online, do real G's do that?

That's why we think he's fake.

And we clowned him for 7 pages. :shock:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 16th, 2005, 10:42 pm

^^ I don't know him, but if what you say is true about him having to ask how bloods started online, he is fake

there are Inglewood damu's that moved to Denver in the late 70's, he could have asked on of them

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 17th, 2005, 12:23 am

End Violence NOW wrote:^^ I don't know him, but if what you say is true about him having to ask how bloods started online, he is fake

there are Inglewood damu's that moved to Denver in the late 70's, he could have asked on of them
Thanks for the info.

what up Cuzz

6 Point Star

Unread post by what up Cuzz » December 17th, 2005, 12:56 am

see if you knew why some crips use the 6,its cuzz the crips aint what it was made to be thats why Tookie didn't want anything to do with the crips over the years.GD's 17 rules fine out what they are

what up Cuzz

Unread post by what up Cuzz » December 17th, 2005, 1:31 am

Oaktown_G wrote:Shit when I c that locs using that gd shit when they tag we go cross out all 6 stars and put there was never an 8 ball.
Washington and Tookie Created the baby Av. that became the baby cribs then to the crips to help the comm. not to do drive by and kill people
and it got out of hand so people that r crips use the 6star and the rules as the DG's. so get your sh*t right your dont talk it.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 17th, 2005, 12:45 pm

hahah wtf :roll: thanks for the history lesson lol......... on some real shit niccaz talk all that, fake 6 blah blah fake 5 shit ect.... ima let you all know the real. most westside sets (cali roots) dont bang numbers for obvious reasons so thats why you hear of some sets not repping the 6. for a fact most homegrown ny sets: gstone, kgc, 823, Ace23, ugc all bang 6 for the simple fact these hoods are anti-blood point blank period..... folks dont get passes cuz they all rep 6 it just happens bloods rep 5 out here thats all so cuzzins rep the 6 i just never saw how people see this fake aint no way possible people are things going to be the same under different conditions anywhere how i c it

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 19th, 2005, 11:20 pm

This goes out to all NY bangers and fake crips the history on the 8 ball.

there are alotta fake Cats are disrepeCting the memory ofall true Crips who have died for the cause....especially Raymond Washington. How are they doing that? By Claiming Crip and giving their respeCt and love to a man who has nothing to do with the Crips and has never done anything for the Crips. The man`s name is Larry Hoover. He is the leader of an organization known as the folk nation whiCh is based out of Chigago. Why would Crips give repeCt and love to a guy who leads a different struggle?..It has to do with a gang summit in kansas City in 1993. During that meeting which inCluded gang members from Los Angeles , Minneapolis ,Chigago and other Cities across the nation the Crips and folks became allies. Word of this alliance soon hit the streets of Kansas City. However it was misConstrued that Crips and folks we to join forCes and become one. This started a Chain reaCtion of events that turned true Crips in to fake ones. Rumors and lies were all over the place. Crips and folks were never supposed to CeCome one. But on the streets of Kansas City it was already happening. A still unidentified Crip gang in Kansas
City took folk knowledge and re-wrote it to fit Cips. They Called it Crip knowledge and it sounded similar yet different from folk knowledge. EXAMPLE: in folk knowledge theres gangster City...in the Crip knowledge its Crip
City...folks are known as a nation...so they called Crip a nation..in reality there has never been a Crip nation just like there no such thing as Crip City. They stole the folk nation 6 point star and Called it their own...they started wearing to the right just like folks do...they stole folk symbols like the pitChfork...they stole folk ranks like king and queen and prinCe...they gave love to folks nation founder david barksdale as well as larry hoover...all of this false Claiming became known as 8-ball Crippin...it affected every state in the midwest , south and east
Coast as well as some western states...but not California...sinCe there are no folk gangs in California there was no one tohave an allianCe with and it wouldnt have worked anyway because those Crip gang members from California who attended the meeting in kansas only speak for themselves and their gang...they do not speak or Control other Crip gangs in California. 8-ball Crippin was supposed to have stopped in 1995 when the 8-ball was "CraCCed"....in other words it stopped..or it was supposed to have stopped but it Continues to this day. To anyone who ads this that is a Crip who uses 8-ball shyt...your in violation...your a disgraCe to the Crip name...8-ball Crippin is fake...no true Crip uses knowledge or any pointed stars or give props to larry hoover or any of that...thats folk nation not Crip..THERES ONLY ONE TRUE WAY TO CRIP AND THATS THE L.A. WAY...if your 8-ball Crippin than no matter what you do , no matter how many bloods you drop , no matter how down you are..if you using knowledge books and / or givin props to larry hoover and / or Claiming any pointed stars or anything like that...then your fake. PERIOD.

So to any niggas claimin that shit well dude there you have it.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 19th, 2005, 11:24 pm

To what up cuzz I know what i'm talkin about and if you dont believe me read what is above this and nigga alot of cats in H-town on that fake shit and it was Raymond who started the Baby Ave's not Tookie he already had his own gang.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 19th, 2005, 11:36 pm

:roll: :lol:

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 20th, 2005, 11:28 am

You aint gonna make a smart ass remark :?:

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 20th, 2005, 11:43 am

Oaktown_G wrote:You aint gonna make a smart ass remark :?:
it aint a smart ass remark that BS you posted looks like some shit out of a blood vs. crip chatroom, in all reality none of that shit is saying anything of relavance AT ALL, just the same online chatter that been around since forever on the net which you seem to have copied and pasted and its what u seem to live by, bangin 6 has nothing to do with who started loC on the E/C what dont you understand nicca? you typing b/s history that has nothing to do with the topic probably aint even real, your saying niccaz is KANSAS got nyC sets bangin 6 honestly? fuC out of here with that shit im done with this topic though shit is waC anyway

do what u do fam i ride that 914

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 20th, 2005, 1:23 pm

NY niggas well cuzz do what you do be fake then all I got to say is dont run up on no real loc homie or its lights out and cuz I aint get this from no chat room homie this is real so keep reppin a number :lol: you a disgrace to the crip name.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 20th, 2005, 1:59 pm

haha nicca your a fool if you ever read any of my posts you would know what im about. I have ran into a couple people on this forum in the street Cuzzo so its an open invatation to you also :) fucc you and wuteva set your reppin nicca your not saying anything new, you just started claiming nicca? this topic been talked about for ages on streetgangs i dont hate on the 6 its pointless ask any w/s loc on this forum in ny if smashin on nicca who rep 6 is gonna solve anything..... your on the petty shit step ya game up partna and dont come 2 ny pushing how you are lol

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 20th, 2005, 2:49 pm

Damn homie sound like you catchin feelings saying fuck my set well do what you do in the end all you are gonna be is another fake ass NY nigga wantin to be gangsta.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 20th, 2005, 3:47 pm

u sound fake point blank period.... worrying about what the next man(s) does like i said you are the fraud...i dont rep 6 but fucca 5 phoney ass nicca, u a joke

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 20th, 2005, 5:01 pm

I'm spittin the truth but sound fake homie you are pathetic :lol: if you rather be fake then real then do what you do sounds like you over there catchin feelings anyway.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 20th, 2005, 5:14 pm

catching feeling about what nicca? your not saying anything....only thing you keep saying im "catching feelings" wack ass jokes nicca step ya game up, who leaves cali then turns crip? hahaha if anybody, you the fraud "cuz"

KashvilleBB

Unread post by KashvilleBB » December 21st, 2005, 2:51 am

Man the thing is the 5 and 6 shit aint proper for the Blood & the Crip game. Face it. I know people bang the stuff all the time & I guess you real quick to hop on the train but fact is fact- if all the Crips was as worried about keeping them C's up and gettin along throughout the U.S. ya'll would run the shyt, everybody know it. But half ya'll so concentrated on what you gotta say when some other fake Crips ask you whats behind the moon and all that gay shyt, that you aint even got the time or outlook on this gangbangin to do it right. Then the real Crips that know what they speakin on got to take away from they time to try to correct all these fake ones. Get ya game right, I know Crips down here that would get atcha on sight if you was on Folk shit, but it is some fake ones you could come kick it with too. Bottom line, if you Crippin you aint Sixxin. I'm with the RED on the RIGHT and I bet I'm still more proper on C shyt than you Yung.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 21st, 2005, 10:01 am

^^^ Thank you homie for that, I see blood niggas know what i'm talkin bout these fake ass crips on the eastcoast is a disgrace to the crip name.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 21st, 2005, 12:31 pm

KashvilleBB wrote:Man the thing is the 5 and 6 shit aint proper for the Blood & the Crip game. Face it. I know people bang the stuff all the time & I guess you real quick to hop on the train but fact is fact- if all the Crips was as worried about keeping them C's up and gettin along throughout the U.S. ya'll would run the shyt, everybody know it. But half ya'll so concentrated on what you gotta say when some other fake Crips ask you whats behind the moon and all that gay shyt, that you aint even got the time or outlook on this gangbangin to do it right. Then the real Crips that know what they speakin on got to take away from they time to try to correct all these fake ones. Get ya game right, I know Crips down here that would get atcha on sight if you was on Folk shit, but it is some fake ones you could come kick it with too. Bottom line, if you Crippin you aint Sixxin. I'm with the RED on the RIGHT and I bet I'm still more proper on C shyt than you Yung.
hahahah both yall nicca is some bama ass sidliners quote me 1 time diccheads when i said i bang the 6? i never said i did, and i never did, so what are yall cheerleaders saying? i said if thats what niccaz do, thats what they do... I aint hating i aint got time to hate on the next man yall niccaz must be new to the game yall sound like rookies to the gang scene

to Cashvillebb pass me with all that teenassee shit nica my set down in memphis and i steady frequent your side of town too nicca if i aint mistaken cashville a few hours away from memphis so holla @ the riverside niccas see if they bang the 6 lol the homie lil paso n donut from nine-owe started that shit down there stupid ass niccaz so niccaz definatly aint claimin no 6 lol

yall niccaz need to go to school or somthing hahaha this aint yall field i feel like i gota explain everything on this weak ass site yall niccaz prolly dont even bang

KashvilleBB

Unread post by KashvilleBB » December 21st, 2005, 2:25 pm

Go to school? You ain't got to explain shyt to me bruh. Don't explain why you call someone a cheerleader but you are so quick to hop on the 6/3 train. I picture you up in NY, but not in the streets, I picture you the type of kat that be in front of this computer all day every day, CHEERLEADING with yo "true blue" pom-poms and a pink paper origami "crown" on your head. The difference between you and me isn't hard to recognize bruh. I grew up into gangbangin and I'm just startin to get in this internet shit. You been on this internet shyt forever tryin to explain to all the real B-Dawgs and Locs how NY aint fake. Like I said before, don't explain shyt to me. Ya'lls whole state is made up of Bloods that started and prison and Crips that started in.... well hell I donno.. the forums @ Streetgangs????

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 21st, 2005, 2:37 pm

My nigga slim from riverside he claim them 90's I went to school with the nigga he been gettin niggas off that BS so what you talkin about.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 21st, 2005, 2:44 pm

And you NY niggas wonder why dont nobody respect yall gang bangin and dont come back and say come up here and say that cuz we have had alot of niggas come down here from NY and get turned out and scared of these niggas in memphis and memphis got only a few real gangsta type niggas and they in the hood.Say you know niggas from riverside wow rollin 90's aint deep out here so what.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 21st, 2005, 2:51 pm

KashvilleBB wrote:Go to school? You ain't got to explain shyt to me bruh. Don't explain why you call someone a cheerleader but you are so quick to hop on the 6/3 train. I picture you up in NY, but not in the streets, I picture you the type of kat that be in front of this computer all day every day, CHEERLEADING with yo "true blue" pom-poms and a pink paper origami "crown" on your head. The difference between you and me isn't hard to recognize bruh. I grew up into gangbangin and I'm just startin to get in this internet shit. You been on this internet shyt forever tryin to explain to all the real B-Dawgs and Locs how NY aint fake. Like I said before, don't explain shyt to me. well hell I donno.. the forums @ Streetgangs????
kashville bitch boy I must have hit a nerve lol you and oaktown g can take both yall diccs out yall mouths now, like i said niccaz can always find where im at so there definatly aint any fakin cuh, hahhaahah and i know you been on the internet gettin ny blood info lmao

"Ya'lls whole state is made up of Bloods that started and prison and Crips that started in...."

groupie ass nicca there are NONE where im located at so your internet source is fucced up Cuzzin just stay in your country ass bama necc of the woods n stay outta grown folks business i dont even know where you came from truthfully.. niccaz tryin to double team niccaz in forums a bama ass dumu from the home of country music and a nicca from cali who turned crip in the midwest hahahah both yall offbrand

and yea i do ride the 6 train dicc head its right up the blocc @pelham bay station lol no 3 train near here 2 train on pelham parcway ;) marc asss niccaz

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 21st, 2005, 6:58 pm

Cuzz you got down crip in NY :lol: what the fuck you talkin about homie and you callin me off brand :lol: please I know there are alot of fake G's out here but homie yall NY niggas couldnt even get down with these memphis niggas and you really dont know shit about nashville either and I hope you aint supposed to be claimin rochester homie my grandparents live up there that nice ass city NY niggas is a joke. :lol: :lol: