Crip graffiti (6/3 Point Crown)

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 21st, 2005, 7:45 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:Cuzz you got down crip in NY :lol: what the fu-- you talkin about homie and you callin me off brand :lol: please I know there are alot of fake G's out here but homie yall NY niggas couldnt even get down with these memphis niggas and you really dont know shit about nashville either and I hope you aint supposed to be claimin rochester homie my grandparents live up there that nice ass city NY niggas is a joke. :lol: :lol:
I think he means New Rochelle. And I heard that Rochestor was rough. Not sure if it's true though.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 22nd, 2005, 1:29 am

yes most definatly like a ghost said new roc ny buddy duno where you get rochester from.........lame, i dont know bout nashville neva claimed too, i ce in memphis so holla at me

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 22nd, 2005, 10:14 am

How many times do you come down to memphis.

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » December 23rd, 2005, 8:41 am

A Ghost wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
A Ghost wrote:EndViolence I don't know if you have access to the site but I'll post the link for you.

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.ph ... 5277&st=20

He started a thread in a lowrider website asking how the Bloods gang was started.

Then he has "5 Poppin 6 Droppin" written under his avatar, (which is a red flag)

And he claims the set "yeah i feel ya. like im under 104 cmg, and my set is 454 HSH duecesix Blo¢k Bloodz"

You believe that kids with myspace accounts are real?
No Idea, I didn't look at it closely and he is generic about stuff, but I'm jsut saying location wouldn't be a factor because CMG was the first blood gang in Colorado, since late 70's, so it would make sense if he claimed CMG.

But not saying he's real though, just saying the "denver" part wouldn't stop it from being real.

If he has to ask on that board (link didn't work) about how blood started, either he is a/in wannabe or he is really scared to ask his friends, either way something is wrong.
Right, I'm not saying Denver doesn't have Bloods, I'm sure they do, the entire board thinks that this kid is a fake.

I swear, he started a thread asking how the Bloods gang was started.

And he posts all of his info online, do real G's do that?

That's why we think he's fake.

And we clowned him for 7 pages. :shock:
dunno if its been mentioned or not, but its legal to be in a gang, it is ILLEGAL to commit crimes with a gang... makes the sentencing heavy... did he ever admit to droppin a six or anything, cause if he did he's prolly fakin the funk...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 23rd, 2005, 10:17 am

kaotik_hcp wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
A Ghost wrote:EndViolence I don't know if you have access to the site but I'll post the link for you.

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.ph ... 5277&st=20

He started a thread in a lowrider website asking how the Bloods gang was started.

Then he has "5 Poppin 6 Droppin" written under his avatar, (which is a red flag)

And he claims the set "yeah i feel ya. like im under 104 cmg, and my set is 454 HSH duecesix Blo¢k Bloodz"

You believe that kids with myspace accounts are real?
No Idea, I didn't look at it closely and he is generic about stuff, but I'm jsut saying location wouldn't be a factor because CMG was the first blood gang in Colorado, since late 70's, so it would make sense if he claimed CMG.

But not saying he's real though, just saying the "denver" part wouldn't stop it from being real.

If he has to ask on that board (link didn't work) about how blood started, either he is a/in wannabe or he is really scared to ask his friends, either way something is wrong.
Right, I'm not saying Denver doesn't have Bloods, I'm sure they do, the entire board thinks that this kid is a fake.

I swear, he started a thread asking how the Bloods gang was started.

And he posts all of his info online, do real G's do that?

That's why we think he's fake.

And we clowned him for 7 pages. :shock:
dunno if its been mentioned or not, but its legal to be in a gang, it is ILLEGAL to commit crimes with a gang... makes the sentencing heavy... did he ever admit to droppin a six or anything, cause if he did he's prolly fakin the funk...
He never came back to respond to us after that.

I don't think he ever admitted anything, but his myspace account had pictures of him holding hunting rifles and there were stars incorporated in his webpage.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 11th, 2006, 6:35 pm

Crips prolly use the 6 cuz they admire the principals of the star. Cuz likewise I dont think you really see Folkz Mobs using Crip shit in the South, but its Crips that use the Folkz shit. Alotta them Folkz is doing big things, they making clout in the jails system, they got power on the streets, they vicious on their own members who break their organization rules and they got members involved in Government offices in Chicago. Your alderman in Chicago might have a hand with the Black P. Stones or whoever Gangster Disciples or any other city gang. So alotta people would kinda respect that shit. And the Crips wanted to emulate the military mentality I guess. Anything without structure and disciple is weak and futile when you look at the big picture. Thats how the GDz pull so many members even though they share the city with a bunch of other super gangs like Vice Lords and you know the rest. Without their order them GDz would have like a small ass gang with 800 members or less. I dont condone theft oR knowledge, lit, and lessons, if you want knowledge flip Folkz or People for good, but in a way I can see why some Crips might be facinated. I may not like Scary Hoover but he's a legend at the end of the day.

"But half ya'll so concentrated on what you gotta say when some other fake Crips ask you whats behind the moon and all that gay shyt, that you aint even got the time or outlook on this gangbangin to do it right"
That aint gay though, thats how they recognize one BOS nigga from another. Anybody cant just claim a Folkz Mob, they gotta know lit and all this to be official. Fakes are exposed ALWAYS. I dunno bout Crips, no lit and so little organization that maybe you can fake it. Thats part of the structure that allows them to be as big as they is. The gangbanging you talking bout is petty small time little kid color book shit, they on BOS get money and run shit so they stronger as a Nation. Yall gotta be takes notes instead of looking at shit as gay just cuz you couldnt come up with the concept.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 11th, 2006, 8:30 pm

What's the stuff about "The yellow brick road?"

Does that have any relation?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 11th, 2006, 11:31 pm

Quickdraw wrote:Crips prolly use the 6 because they admire the principals of the star. because likewise I dont think you really see Folkz Mobs using Crip shit in the South, but its Crips that use the Folkz shit. Alotta them Folkz is doing big things, they making clout in the jails system, they got power on the streets, they vicious on their own members who break their organization rules and they got members involved in Government offices in Chicago. Your alderman in Chicago might have a hand with the Black P. Stones or whoever Gangster Disciples or any other city gang. So alotta people would kinda respect that shit. And the Crips wanted to emulate the military mentality I guess. Anything without structure and disciple is weak and futile when you look at the big picture. Thats how the GDz pull so many members even though they share the city with a bunch of other super gangs like Vice Lords and you know the rest. Without their order them GDz would have like a small ass gang with 800 members or less. I dont condone theft oR knowledge, lit, and lessons, if you want knowledge flip Folkz or People for good, but in a way I can see why some Crips might be facinated. I may not like Scary Hoover but he's a legend at the end of the day.

"But half ya'll so concentrated on what you gotta say when some other fake Crips ask you whats behind the moon and all that gay shyt, that you aint even got the time or outlook on this gangbangin to do it right"
That aint gay though, thats how they recognize one BOS nigga from another. Anybody cant just claim a Folkz Mob, they gotta know lit and all this to be official. Fakes are exposed ALWAYS. I dunno bout Crips, no lit and so little organization that maybe you can fake it. Thats part of the structure that allows them to be as big as they is. The gangbanging you talking bout is petty small time little kid color book shit, they on BOS get money and run shit so they stronger as a Nation. Yall gotta be takes notes instead of looking at shit as gay just because you couldnt come up with the concept.
i agree with the majority of your post, i wasnt hating on the 6 nor condoning it, it is what it is basically. no point wasting time hating on it niccaz from different places are gonna do different things basically, care less bout what the next mad does

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 8th, 2006, 11:04 pm

Its still funny how are you gonna be down crip and claim a damn jewish star :lol:

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » February 20th, 2006, 12:34 pm

ANY CRIP SET THAT IS CLAIMIN 6 POINT STAR AND SHIT, AND SPITTIN CRIP KNOLEDGE IS FAKE, ITS CALLED 8BALL CRIPPIN HOMIE, REAL CRIPS DONT CLAIM THAT SHIT.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 20th, 2006, 2:55 pm

I already know niggas wanna keep that shit goin but its not gonna be around much longer.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 20th, 2006, 6:50 pm

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 20th, 2006, 7:38 pm

^^^^Where is that at?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 20th, 2006, 8:30 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:^^^^Where is that at?
Niagara Falls

(North of Buffalo)

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 21st, 2006, 8:10 am

Damn i'm suprised there aint no 6 star up there.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 21st, 2006, 8:16 am

Oaktown_G wrote:Damn i'm suprised there aint no 6 star up there.
Yeah I know, they have no clue what they are doing.

A while ago I saw a group of kids walking down the street all flagged up in red, with red bandannas hanging out of their right pockets.

I cant figure out why this crap is happening all of a sudden after 30 years. We already have enough problems of our own.

It's because of Buffalo. They're bringing their problems here.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 21st, 2006, 5:37 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:Damn i'm suprised there aint no 6 star up there.
Here's your star

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 21st, 2006, 8:49 pm

Yup there go that fake shit :lol:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 21st, 2006, 9:16 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:Yup there go that fake shit :lol:
Like I said, we dont need this stupid Blood/Crip shit, we've got enough problems of our own.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 22nd, 2006, 9:37 am

Now lookin at it I think that may just be GD shit.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 22nd, 2006, 10:45 am

Oaktown_G wrote:Now lookin at it I think that may just be GD shit.
How about this?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 22nd, 2006, 1:17 pm

thats folks and crips. there is still a lot of areas in ny where they get along real good

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 22nd, 2006, 1:38 pm

Q wrote:thats folks and crips. there is still a lot of areas in ny where they get along real good
I wish we could start a post pics of your hood again :?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 22nd, 2006, 1:47 pm

That looks like that fake crip shit the ones that use folk stuff.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 22nd, 2006, 3:20 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:That looks like that fake crip shit the ones that use folk stuff.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 22nd, 2006, 9:05 pm

PS, its not all negative things, there are some postivities

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 23rd, 2006, 7:21 am

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 23rd, 2006, 10:10 am

Oaktown_G wrote:That looks like that fake crip shit the ones that use folk stuff.
Another factor is, a lot of people here are on New York City's nuts.

Then I think, how can you like a place that has no respect for anything north of Yonkers?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 23rd, 2006, 10:49 am

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » February 23rd, 2006, 3:28 pm

thats in la right?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 23rd, 2006, 3:32 pm

It's really amazing however, that everyone here is ignorant to the things going on around them.

Nobody cares, it's a perfect breeding ground for this gang shit.

All anywants to do is party, "get money", and "slap b!tches"

ImageImage

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 23rd, 2006, 3:33 pm

Kelemi253 wrote:thats in la right?
No these are in Niagara Falls, New York