There is only one Islam

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

There is only one Islam

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 23rd, 2005, 2:45 pm

Posted on 12/23/2005 12:27:03 AM PST by Oledoy

“There is only one Islam”

Quote from the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils.

In an article published in the Australian newspaper (September 6, 2005) Australian Muslims made a public announcement of the formation of an Australian Islamic Political Party, and their policy to make Shariah (Islamic) Law the law for all Australians.

Shiite Muslim Mohammed Jomahaa cuts the head of his son with a sword during the annual ritual to mark Ashoura Day in the southern Lebanese town of Nabatiyeh,.

Tuesday March 2, 2004.

Shariah Law or Islamic Law contradicts with Australian culture in that;

§ Alcohol is forbidden.

§ Honour killing of daughters, wives and mothers for “sexual mis-conduct” is permitted (this includes being raped).

§ Women are inferior to men, for example, the value of a woman’s testimony is half that of a mans.

§ Muslim men can have up to four wives, with his rights divine. Punishment for leaving the religion is death.

While some believe this is only true of militant or extreme Muslims, moderate Muslims share exactly the same goals and values. For example, Islam is promoted through war; as shown in quotes from the English translation of the Holy Quran (Koran), published by Penguin Classics (1997).

1. I [Allah] shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels [Non-Muslims]. Strike off their heads; strike off the very tips of their fingers. That is because they defied Allah and His apostle. (8:12)

2. Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. But you may hate a thing although it is good for you, and love a thing although it is bad for you. Allah knows, but you know not. (2:216)

3. The true believers [Muslims] fight for the cause of Allah, but the infidels fight for the devil. Fight then against the friends of Satan. (4:76)

4. Believers [Muslims] make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that Allah is with the righteous. (9:123)

5. Prophet [Muhammed], make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate. (9:73)

In Europe, Muslims numbers have doubled over the last 30 years and now make up more than a quarter of the population of Marseilles and 15% in Paris and Brussels. Within a decade, Muslims will form the bulk of the population in Amsterdam and Rotterdam. However, Muslim numbers will not swell purely through immigration, but also through their high birthrate. For example, the most popular boys name in Brussels over the past four years has been Mohammed. It has been predicted that by 2070 there will be a Muslim majority in Europe, first France, followed by the Netherlands, Spain and Germany. (The Weekend Australian, November 26-27, 2005).

The Australian Federal Government is funding the expansion of Islam in Australia with multi-millions of dollars for the development of Islamic schools, while funding to State Government schools and Tertiary Institutions decreases. Currently there are 100 Islamic schools in Australia. The NSW Education Dept. publications push the Muslim cause, for example the 2004 issue of Inform featured a Muslim girl wearing a scarf. The Education Resource Guide also features a Muslim girl in Muslim uniform. However, there has not been an equal emphasis of other religious groups like Christians or Jews.

Racist rapes: Finally the truth comes out

So now we know the facts, straight from the Supreme Court, that a group of Lebanese Muslim gang rapists from south-western Sydney hunted their victims on the basis of their ethnicity and subjected them to hours of degrading, dehumanising torture. The young women, and girls as young as 14, were "sluts" and "Aussie pigs", the rapists said. So now that some of the perpetrators are in jail, will those people who cried racism and media "sensationalism" hang their heads in shame? Hardly.

The journalists, academics, legal brains and politicians who tried to claim last August that the gang rapes of south-western Sydney were just a run-of-the-mill police blotter story being beaten up by racists, scaremongers and political opportunists don't ever want to acknowledge the truth about that ugly episode in Australian history. They don't want to acknowledge the fear and tension that ran through a part of Sydney they rarely visit and can never understand.

This newspaper was the first to report the story, which had been common knowledge in police and media circles, and it has never censored the race element.

Even last week, with the conviction of two brothers for their part in the gang rape of Miss D, who was 16 when she was held at gunpoint in a Greenacre park, there were media outlets that downplayed the story and air-brushed race from it. Yet the victims have been crying out for the truth to be told. In court on Friday, one victim gave another a card on which she had written you're an Australian," the rapists told her during the five-hour attack.It's just so inconvenient of the victims to insist on telling the truth. "I looked in his eyes. I had never seen such indifference," one 18-year-old victim, codenamed Miss C, told the court, remembering one of the 14 men who called her "Aussie pig", gang raped her 25 times over a six-hour period in Bankstown and Chullora, and then turned a hose on her. "I'm going to f*** you Leb style," he said.

Fourteen gang rapists have been convicted, or pleaded guilty, thanks to the courage of seven victims who testified for days in court as their tormentors smirked nearby, the men's families threatened them and defence lawyers suggested they had enjoyed the rapes. "They're very brave, very strong and very courageous young women," said Salvation Army Major Joyce Harmer, who held the hands of many of the victims through the trials. "They knew this was something they had to do."

These were racist crimes. They were hate crimes. The rapists chose their victims on the basis of race. That fact is crucial to this story. If the perpetrators had been Anglo-Celtic Australians, the furore would have been enormous. No newspaper would have left out that fact and you can bet the guilt and shame would have been spread far and wide.

Multiculturalism serves to encourage ethnic groups to form niche communities rather than assimilating into a homogenous society. Multiculturalism will never work in Australia with Muslims as they are prohibited from friendship with non-Muslims. (4:144, 5:51). There is no integration or assimilation with Multiculturalism.

Western Countries face the first defeat in history by non-military means. Australians like Europeans, face becoming a minority in their own country by demographic change due to population flows that we seem to have little say in. Your grandchildren will suffer the consequences of an unchallenged migration program that ensures we could not in the future, challenge the implementation of Shariah law.

WHY? Once any one group (ethnic or religious) become the majority it is their culture and ideals that become the norm and eventually legislated, which is called a DEMOCRACY. It is their voting majority right.

Did you know that 90-95% of the conflicts in the world today are Muslims fighting non-muslims or each other?

Islam is intolerant of other religions, so much so that Christians in Nigeria, Sudan and middle eastern countries are killed for practicing their religion. Muslims are also responsible for burning down their churches. Sydney has recently seen an attack on four churches for similar reasons. (December 16, 2005) How can we tolerate such intolerance?

WHAT YOU CAN DO

Learn more and educate yourself beyond the regular channels of information such as TV / Radio and daily newspapers.

Access citizens media via personal blogs, websites, radiocasts, alternative newspapers and avoid the politically correct filters currently enforced by so many outlets today. Join groups such as;

Support legislation/groups that demand integration/assimilation of new arrivals as a mandated minimum requirement.

Learn to view common “name calling’ like racist, flag waver or patriot for what it is, an attempt to shutdown informed debate when someone cannot argue further with you and reverts to slurs.

Encourage discussion on immigration, with your friends, workmates and strangers. Immigration is not a taboo subject, nor does it make you “racist”.

Contact the Government, start a petition and tell others.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

http://www.masada2000.org/islam.html

http://www.muslimsout.org/

DISCLAIMER: THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT ENDORSED BY ANY OF THE ABOVE WEBSITES, NOR DO WE CONDONE THE USE OF VIOLENCE. THIS DOCUMENT IS FOR INFORMATIVE PURPOSES ONLY, AND USES INFORMATION ALREADY PUBLICLY AVAILABLE.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1545891/posts

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 23rd, 2005, 2:58 pm

This is ridiculous. Those guys cant be serious.
In addition to that, most people have false perceptions of the Sharia.
Sharia basically means "Path" or "Road". It is a School of Law and there is no such thing like THE ONE interpretation of Sharia Laws. One Scholar says it is allowed to have up to 4 women another says it isnt.
Just like in Christianity, the Mormons practise Polygamie the others dont. Its a question of interpretation.

But still those guys wanting to establish the hardcore version of Sharia Laws are nuts. Just like the Taliban, Al Quaida etc.
All religious fundamentalist are nuts.....

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: There is only one Islam

Unread post by Sentenza » December 23rd, 2005, 3:05 pm

crstnamre wrote:Posted on 12/23/2005 12:27:03 AM PST by Oledoy

Did you know that 90-95% of the conflicts in the world today are Muslims fighting non-muslims or each other?
I strongly disagree with this.
First of all i couldnt confirm this figure. Second of all just because a Muslim is in wr doesnt mean he is for Allah. If a Muslim steals a bread doesnt mean he did it to harm christians for Allah.
Then you would have to say that Americans are in the Name of Jesus in Iraq and not because of politics.
You have to look at every war for itself and analyze the reasons for it.
The war in Chechnya for example is not about religion, but politics.
In Congo, the bloodiest conflict since WW2 (estimated 3 Million casualties so far) there are not many Muslims involved if at all. The list goes on.

But this BS is a typical Right Wing argument.
"Most poor people in the world are africans and therefore they must be dumb" goes in the same line of thought.

There are reasons for everything!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 23rd, 2005, 4:38 pm

Sentenza wrote:This is ridiculous. Those guys cant be serious.
In addition to that, most people have false perceptions of the Sharia.
Sharia basically means "Path" or "Road". It is a School of Law and there is no such thing like THE ONE interpretation of Sharia Laws. One Scholar says it is allowed to have up to 4 women another says it isnt.
Just like in Christianity, the Mormons practise Polygamie the others dont. Its a question of interpretation.

But still those guys wanting to establish the hardcore version of Sharia Laws are nuts. Just like the Taliban, Al Quaida etc.
All religious fundamentalist are nuts.....
^

^^ Mormons aren't "Christian" because they don't believe Jesus was God.

They inf fact also believe anyone can become a god, also contradicting Christianity.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 23rd, 2005, 6:29 pm

Well it was just an example.... I could find you another one.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » December 24th, 2005, 5:01 pm

I wouldnt care what they practised so long as it wasnt in my country and my fellow white brothers were not the ones who enforced their existance here and protected them more than they do their own kind . Im in a living nightmare...

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 24th, 2005, 7:32 pm

Acme, where have u been i missed u

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 25th, 2005, 7:20 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:I wouldnt care what they practised so long as it wasnt in my country and my fellow white brothers were not the ones who enforced their existance here and protected them more than they do their own kind . Im in a living nightmare...
I have no obligations to any race but to my conscience.
I am white but i d rather cut my hand off than jumping in for racist pigs of my own race or any other race.
Why should i care which religion someone belives in, as long as he is not harming me? I am not on a proselytize mission and plain foreign looks is just not enough for me to hate on anyone.
For some pigs it obviously is.