nyc/nys Bloods

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Jas

nyc/nys Bloods

Unread post by Jas » July 2nd, 2004, 6:18 pm

Does anyone know where I can get a list of Nyc/Nys Blood sets

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: nyc/nys Bloods

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 3rd, 2004, 2:17 pm

the blood Cets i know are

EastCide = SMM , NTG , GKB, Valentine , 1-8 tray , paybacC,
westcide = 5-9 brim , rollin 20z

dats the only cets i ran into out in ny sure ders more as ny iz a blood state :roll:

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 4th, 2004, 11:19 pm

HOMIE U FORGOT TREE TOP PIRU, AND PAYBACC IS NO BLOOD SET IN NYC, AND BLACK P STONE, GUNZ GANGSTAZ, TECK 9, LAURELTON BRIM GANG, AND ABG BLOOD

life

Unread post by life » July 5th, 2004, 5:55 pm

HERES the LIST OF CRIP/bLOOD SETS THAT FORMED IN NY

NY CRIP SETS:

G-STONE CRIP(G-STONE HAS MANY SUbSETS)
ROCAFELLA GANGSTA CRIP
CC3
TRIPLE C's
HELL RAISER CRIP
GUN CLAPPIN CRIP
TRUE bLUE GANGTSA CRIP
BBBGC
OUTLAW GANGSTA CRIP
SILENT MURDA CRIP
EASTSIDE GANGSTA CRIP
SOUTH SIDE GANGSTA CRIP
INSANE GANGSTA CRIP

NY bLOOD SETS:

9-TRAY GANGSTA(NTG)-THEY GOT SMASHED OUT. THEN THEY FORMED back UP AND CHANGE THEIR NAME TO "9 TECCS and GARADES"(NTG)
GANGSTA KILLA bLOOD(GKB)-THEY GOT A COUPLE OF NAMES "GRIMMY KILLA bLOOD,GHETTO KILLA bLOOD" THERE NEWEST NAME IZ "G-SHINE"
VALENTINE bLOOD
1-8-TRAY bLOODS(I ONLY HEARD OF THIS SET. I NEVER MET ONE IN PERSON AND I LIVED ON 183rd STREET MY WHOLE LIFE

...........there a couple of more sets (crip/blood) that i did'nt name cuzz i cant remember them right now

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 5th, 2004, 5:57 pm

paybacc bloods are in throggs neCC in the bX and also got a set on concourse near fordam road my niCCa down with that set and for sure they a blood set at least in the bx i never ran into any of the sets u mentioned...being that out hea in new rochelle only blood set is gkb n 59 brim n they almost off the map here.......

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » July 6th, 2004, 7:08 am

ay LIFE --- NTG got smashed n started back up as HGB - HOME GROWN BANGAZ n GKB changed its name to GSHINE 4 sum reason n the list inkludes -

G-SHINE
HGB- HOme Grown Bangaz
OET outlaws - One Eight Trey
SMM- Sex Money MUrder
VB- Valentine Bloods
HSB- Hit Squad Brims
BSV- Blood Stone Villians
MDB - Mad Dog BLoods
ABG- ..?

Those are only the more popular UBN sets some elms n TTP's are there too but ive only herda of fake TTPs in NY who klaim 5's n there are Rollin 20s in flatbush an 5-9 brims

RickJames

Unread post by RickJames » July 7th, 2004, 7:14 am

whats the NTG oath

RickJames

Unread post by RickJames » July 7th, 2004, 7:15 am

ABG means anybody get it

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 19th, 2004, 10:14 am

life wrote: NY bLOOD SETS:

9-TRAY GANGSTA(NTG)-THEY GOT SMASHED OUT. THEN THEY FORMED back UP AND CHANGE THEIR NAME TO "9 TECCS and GARADES"(NTG)
GANGSTA KILLA bLOOD(GKB)-THEY GOT A COUPLE OF NAMES "GRIMMY KILLA bLOOD,GHETTO KILLA bLOOD" THERE NEWEST NAME IZ "G-SHINE"
VALENTINE bLOOD
1-8-TRAY bLOODS(I ONLY HEARD OF THIS SET. I NEVER MET ONE IN PERSON AND I LIVED ON 183rd STREET MY WHOLE LIFE

...........there a couple of more sets (crip/blood) that i did'nt name cuzz i cant remember them right now

Ni99a U are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Off. NTG was Nines Techs and Grenades since long time ago. And who the fuck can smash NTG? No set can smash NTG. Thats like a ni99az smashing r60's. Are u nutts? And 183rd is a long ass street. If you wanna meet some 1-8-3'z.... go to 183rd and Davidson in the Bronx. I'm tired of ni99az talking that hott shit on here that make no sense.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 29th, 2004, 1:34 pm

TO LIFE HOMIE THE SOUTH SIDERS R NOT GANGSTA CRIPS AND I NEVA HEARD OF NO ROCAFELLA CRIPS AND TO MY KNOWLEDGE IF I NEVA HEARD OF A SET THEN THY ARE MOST LIKELY FAKE

3X ETG

FatHead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FatHead » August 14th, 2004, 3:03 pm

Funny thing - in my high school there`s a gang called ABG (anybody get it) and they hate blood`s. Irony. They have no idea, I`m gonna have to enlighten `em, also since when was GKB name changed to G-Shine? That`s new`s to me.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 28th, 2004, 1:08 pm

Funny thing - in my high school there`s a gang called ABG (anybody get it) and they hate blood`s. Irony. They have no idea, I`m gonna have to enlighten `em, also since when was GKB name changed to G-Shine? That`s new`s to me.

ABG wus a Blood set i wuldnt kno y they hated Blood but they died off now n theres Barley any ABG left n GKB changed its name in Dec 03 (thats wen i first herd about it)

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » September 28th, 2004, 1:25 pm

yung_k wrote:paybacc bloods are in throggs neCC in the bX and also got a set on concourse near fordam road my niCCa down with that set and for sure they a blood set at least in the bx i never ran into any of the sets u mentioned...being that out hea in new rochelle only blood set is gkb n 59 brim n they almost off the map here.......
Yea... there is a set kalled 164th Payback Bloods... they from the Bronx. They were NTG but broke off. As you know, every UBN set has a God Father OG. The God Father OG of their set is Benny Blancko (B.I.P.).

FatHead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FatHead » September 30th, 2004, 6:48 pm

I think Cam`ron is in ABG cause in a freestyle on SMACK dvd he said

`what set I claim? it was already written, D-I-P ABG, anybody get it.`

While he said it he was throwin` up some handsign if I remember it correctly.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 30th, 2004, 6:50 pm

ABG is barley alive ne more they fell off a min ago

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 26th, 2005, 3:47 pm

theres still ABG
and ABM and TPO and FSU and LNW and a whole list of 3 letter gangs active thru out NY

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 28th, 2005, 12:57 am

zip3ace wrote:
yung_k wrote:paybacc bloods are in throggs neCC in the bX and also got a set on concourse near fordam road my niCCa down with that set and for sure they a blood set at least in the bx i never ran into any of the sets u mentioned...being that out hea in new rochelle only blood set is gkb n 59 brim n they almost off the map here.......
Yea... there is a set kalled 164th Payback Bloods... they from the Bronx. They were NTG but broke off. As you know, every UBN set has a God Father OG. The God Father OG of their set is Benny Blancko (B.I.P.).
yea good shit zip but i thought it was paybacks 360 aint to sure though they from throggs necc pjz off tremont an ol' homie from my g-mom building claims that hood and they did break away from ntg but them niccaz is cool with ubn what dude used to tell me

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 28th, 2005, 1:03 am

BABYBRAZE wrote:ABG is barley alive ne more they fell off a min ago
i agree but partially.........abg still around whatnot in brownsville if i aint mistaken..........homies from bk be like dudes aint blood but run with em aint never crossed paths with a nicca from there but i seen a grip of them cats on the smack dvd with game maybe mloco kno wassup....

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 28th, 2005, 10:07 am

yung_k wrote:the blood Cets i know are

dats the only cets i ran into out in ny sure ders more as ny iz a blood state :roll:
i thought there were more kingz than bloods,i rather call that a king state,but u would knwo more than me,im jus askin,and why do bloods have the gayest set names?i thought "fruit town" was bad,..but damn,valentine???,lol lol

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 28th, 2005, 1:30 pm

latin king thing is touchy Cuz they definatly were the biggest gang for a long time but i havent ran across 1 in a long time i cant tell you last time niccaz had any static or i seen a nicca yellowd up since the pr day lol ....the jakes fucced that movment up though for the most part cant front , on the spanish side i see more ddp then anything this point niccaz is deep.......valentine, i have no clue cuz , i dont even know what the deal is with them niccaz lol

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » December 28th, 2005, 5:36 pm

*deepsky* wrote:

i thought there were more kingz than bloods,i rather call that a king state,but u would knwo more than me,im jus askin,and why do bloods have the gayest set names?i thought "fruit town" was bad,..but damn,valentine???,lol lol
gay set names? DIRTY OLD MAN GANG aing gay soundin? FARM DOG, DUCKY HOOD, BLUNT SMOKIN ONLY, ROYAL GANGSTA CRIP.. they dont sound gay to u? smfh

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » December 29th, 2005, 8:01 pm

listen on the streets for the most part kings hold no weight in ny fa real man. in the cells dey r more of a presence

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 30th, 2005, 6:13 am

basically

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 1st, 2006, 5:41 pm

*deepsky* wrote:

Valentine is the name of a street in the Bronx.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 1st, 2006, 5:47 pm

*deepsky* wrote:

Kingz are probably deeper than Bloods in NY... but they dont have a street presence like the Bloods or crips do. They havent had one in a minute. The only time u see them out in bulk is at the PR Day parade. For example, u'll go into a blood hood and see blood shit on the walls, same with crips. U wont see that with the kings. I'll see a King every now and then, but they always on some humble shit. I guess they changed their movement.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 1st, 2006, 5:48 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:

gay set names? DIRTY OLD MAN GANG aing gay soundin? FARM DOG, DUCKY HOOD, BLUNT SMOKIN ONLY, ROYAL GANGSTA CRIP.. they dont sound gay to u? smfh
yea u right... Royal Gangsta does sound kinda lame.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 1st, 2006, 6:50 pm

zip3ace wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:

Kingz are probably deeper than Bloods in NY... but they dont have a street presence like the Bloods or crips do. They havent had one in a minute. The only time u see them out in bulk is at the PR Day parade. For example, u'll go into a blood hood and see blood shit on the walls, same with crips. U wont see that with the kings. I'll see a King every now and then, but they always on some humble shit. I guess they changed their movement.
basically

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 5th, 2006, 4:24 am

[quote="yung_k"]the blood Cets i know are

dats the only cets i ran into out in ny sure ders more as ny iz a blood state :roll:[/quote]

ive seen the same except rolling 20s nbh people say they out.to add on ive seen 79 mad swan,athens park,miller gangsta,6-2 brim

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 5th, 2006, 4:26 am

black p-stone is getting thick in numbers also in the bronx

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 5th, 2006, 9:35 am

Qdawg wrote:black p-stone is getting thick in numbers also in the bronx
they peoples nation or bloods in NY?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 5th, 2006, 4:09 pm

[quote="End Violence NOW"][quote="Qdawg"]black p-stone is getting thick in numbers also in the bronx[/quote]
they peoples nation or bloods in NY?[/quote]

the p stone bloods

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 5th, 2006, 4:55 pm

Qdawg wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
Qdawg wrote:black p-stone is getting thick in numbers also in the bronx
they peoples nation or bloods in NY?
the p stone bloods
What folks/people sets do they have in NY besides Latin Kings/Queens?

I thought there would be more nations than b/c's but in bps's case it seems like it went from chi to la to ny faster than directly form chi to ny