Are these NYC Bloods and Crips real or fake

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 20th, 2005, 5:32 pm

youngwun wrote:Well, I kould be stereotypical gangbanger #029183 and say "fu-- dis dude" right away or I kould put it in my mind and give it a thought or two and try not to just jump to konclusions. I've not spent my entire life in my hood. Niggaz get forced out, make their way back in, and so on and so forth. Evictions, legal problems, going out of town to escape the prior all lead us to different parts of the kountry, and we all kome back. That being said, I know what's like to go from the hood to some place that is the polar opposite. I've spent a lot of time reading and educating myself but that doesnt fill the void of the homies on the block, so I've found myself hanging with niggaz that aint necessarily the norm for the peoples I kall my roll dogs, know what I mean? I kant help but relate and just view deepsky's posts as his way of killing that time till things can be the same again and he can return to the hood. They didnt start no new gang... I think that was explained. It's just a krew, kause all those niggaz be from different gangs back here or up in NYCk so it's just they way of killin time, stickin together and keepin it real. I kant hate on that... I mean, shit, that's how the UBN and all that kame together. Niggaz from different sets gettin together and just identifying under one banner... Crips had shit like that too. Educate yourself... this might not be jail but being that far from what you know can be very similiar to the konfines of a prison ckell. Kid's who want to hate on shit like that just kant relate, that's fine... not everyone leads the same life. Yall just need to sit down and realize we all face different ckhallanges and have different ways of dealing with them.

And not that this is even the kase, but how do you think a lot of these sets in LA got started? Niggaz from one gang wanted to have more of a say so they start up something new. If that makes a nigga a mark then a lot of gangs are based off mark ass niggaz who are guilty of what krime you think Deepsky is kommiting. Dont get that twisted, regardless, kause it aint the same.

I aint kosigning shit... I'm relating and not jumping to konclusions. The purpose of this board is to post what's going on in different neighborhoods akross the kountry. Deepsky did that, what are you doing? Oh, hating. Keep it up.
exactly homie,all i did was post up whats goin on down in my area.....i dont see the problem

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 20th, 2005, 5:48 pm

And I love how if a nigga agrees with a nigga that doesnt see eye to eye with this mark, then said mark thinks it must be the same guy on two names. Yeah, okay. Yall real insecure.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 7th, 2006, 5:18 pm

like everywhere else its a patch of real niggahs & a patch of fake niggahs,most dudes claimin get no paper..get locked up & come out claiming another set 70% of the time

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 8th, 2006, 9:37 am

Word Up^

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 9th, 2006, 2:42 pm

all depends on if u mean real or official. cause if a set got blood influenced sumhow n b steady smashin on crip niggas n put in they work all day. whose tho say they arent real? they arent official but how arent them kids real if they puttin in more work and are more active then sum official sets?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 9th, 2006, 4:27 pm

no disrepect to anybody but dont believe the madness you see on this site man..banging been died down in ny niggahs is just strictly slingin getting paper...banging in new york now is a game of "show & tell" rocking rags & crates for attention.. the older more realer g's is on the low doing they own thing leaving they foot soldiers for dolo

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 9th, 2006, 7:11 pm

im not from NYC but in my opinion i think there are real babngers in NYC, i mean shit...they got the bodies to prove it 9and there is always that element of wannabee's wanting to belong in some shit that they aint built4

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 9th, 2006, 7:35 pm

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]im not from NYC but in my opinion i think there are real babngers in NYC, i mean shit...they got the bodies to prove it 9and there is always that element of wannabee's wanting to belong in some shit that they aint built4[/quote]

oldschool g's from ny dont approve that blood/crip stuff out here...thats a cali movement only in there eyes

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 9th, 2006, 7:45 pm

[quote="Qdawg"]like everywhere else its a patch of real niggahs & a patch of fake niggahs,most dudes claimin get no paper..get locked up & come out claiming another set 70% of the time[/quote]

but to al capone what you just said all goes back to this quote.this is how niggahs get down

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » January 10th, 2006, 2:51 pm

fuck this gang shit fo real tho
get money

i fucked up and got cased up over some stupid shit, youll be a grown ass man with some cracka judge in your face talkin to u like u some child --- fuck that

this shit aint for us god

niggas aint your niggas, u may think they is
niggas show they true colors (and it aint red or blue)
we too busy worrying about the color the next man is wearing, police killing us all and we killing us all

fuck this gang shit for real, ya all smarter than that
but im just talking, this is all thunder above ya heads
but guess what - i know how its gonna end if u dont stop banging
u gonna be in a fuckin box - jail or coffin
dont do this shit to your children - the babies deserve better than what we had... this might be my last post on this site, and all the real niggas i keep it contact with know why but str8 up the babies deserve better

fuck raising your kids in harlem or compton, fuck keeping it real, teach the babies righteousness and thats keepin it real

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 10th, 2006, 3:12 pm

i feel ya purplecity...ny is the city of gods 5% & 85ers period....peace though god

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 12th, 2006, 9:03 am

ON SOME REAL I WOULD SAY NYC GANG SCENE HASNT REALLY CHANGED ITS CALMS DOWN AND THEM PICCS UP AGAING ITS VERY INCONSISTENT, ONE DAY ITS ALL GOOD THEN THE NEXT DAY ITS ON U CANT REALLY SAY IS HAS DROPPED CUZ LAST YEAR THERE WERE LIKE I THINK 500 HOMICIDES IN NYC ALONE, AND AT LEATST 48% WHERE GANG RELATED BUT, OTHER THAN THAT THIS GANG LIFE AINT A JOKE OR A GOOD BOYS CLUB, NAH MEAN IM DOING MY THING IN COLLEGE GOT A JOB AND A STOCK TRADER AND A SIDE HUSLTE IM OK MY KIDS HOPEFULLY WONT GOT THROUGH WHAT I EXPERIENCED

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 12th, 2006, 12:00 pm

whatever happened to that set called sally gangsta ?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 12th, 2006, 2:59 pm

they still around

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 13th, 2006, 8:05 am

823 SGC YEA A GOT A COUPLE OF HOMIES IN THEY SET, ASK THE CANARSIE G-SHINES AND 93'S IF THE SGG'S IS STILL AROUND LOL.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 13th, 2006, 8:09 am

i aint hear about them dudes in a minute

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 13th, 2006, 1:13 pm

[quote="yung_k"]i aint hear about them dudes in a minute[/quote]

true true....good lookin on the info though fellas havent heard of them in years as well as gun clappin

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 13th, 2006, 7:44 pm

Not for nothing I haven't seen a Grapestreet Crip in the bronx in a minute too

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 14th, 2006, 11:43 am

what blocc in the cronx is saposed to be 103? i neva even seen 1 of them niccaz before in ny only in jerzee

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 14th, 2006, 5:53 pm

for real i never heard of them being in the bronx..only heard of grape st crips being in pomonok pjs in queens only

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 15th, 2006, 10:42 am

A while Cacc when I went to Lehman Highschool for Summer School, like in 2002 or 3, there was a couple of heads roccin the purple rags. But they was on some shit though. Sort of like they aint fuccin with nobody else but they own kind.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 15th, 2006, 4:29 pm

i was in lehman hs a few years back for summer skool it was jus a grip of ubn cats from truman castle hill and throggs necc in there i was roccin with only 1 other loc nicca from ny 20s that was an interesting ass summer lol

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » January 16th, 2006, 8:58 pm

I think we was all in the same summer school.. maybe the same class

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 17th, 2006, 7:14 am

:shock:

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 17th, 2006, 6:01 pm

Qdawg wrote:for real i never heard of them being in the bronx..only heard of grape st crips being in pomonok pjs in queens only
they was in a few places in queens but never heard of em in pomonok. mad folks in pomonok. loc sets i know of in pomonok is g stone, 161 hoover, r 60's . never even heard of a grape over there

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 17th, 2006, 6:02 pm

lmao

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 17th, 2006, 6:04 pm

i ran into a fake grape street niggah claiming 81gsc from there..pomonok got 7-4-14s if im correct

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 19th, 2006, 10:41 am

LMAO CACC IN THE DAYZ GRAPE WAS DEEP IN EAST FLATBUSH.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 19th, 2006, 11:09 am

Just wondering, but would anybody happen to have a complete list of cities within New York State that has had Blood/ Crip activity?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 19th, 2006, 1:23 pm

every big part of ny

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 19th, 2006, 7:54 pm

Q wrote:every big part of ny
What about the smaller areas like Watertown, Binghampton and places like those?

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 20th, 2006, 6:09 pm

I dont think yall realize that theres principles and knowledge behind the 5 point star and the 6 point star for the Folks. Each point has a universal meaning to the Nation. Nobody draws them up on the wall cuz they like the way it looks and it got nothing to do with the Jews. So when you show disdain for them you showing your ignorance, jealously and lack of respect for a structure of law much greater than your's. Any little ass kids can start a gang, but it takes alotta knowledge and discipline to birth a Nation. Thats why the Chi mobs in their motherland will pull thousands of members and the individual Bloods and Crips in their motherland will only have about 600 members. You gotta expand your thoughts, the more you open your mind to the more things you can control in your city.