WHY DOESNT THE MUSIC INDUSTRY GIVE EAZY E HIS PROPS

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
XXTRA MANNISH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

WHY DOESNT THE MUSIC INDUSTRY GIVE EAZY E HIS PROPS

Unread post by XXTRA MANNISH » February 11th, 2004, 2:13 pm

I THINK THEY BAIS {NY} FOR ONE THE RAPPER BIG L DIED THEY WAS GIVING HIM ALL TYPES OF PROPS AND HE WAS WACK. THE SOURCE MADE THE TRIBUTE JACKET PUN,LEFTEYE.PAC,BIGGIE,JMJ,ETC NO EAZY E .THEY DONT RECONIZED WHAT HE BROUGHT TO THE RAP GAME YOUNGER PEOPLE DONT KNOW ABOUT E MAYBE IN LA THEY THINK JAYZ,JA RULE,DMX IS GANGSTA RAP YEA PAC WAS THE @##$ BUT EAZY WAS LIKE THE GRANDDY TO GANGSTA @#$% PLUS HAD HIS OWN LABEL IN THE 80'SYOU DIDNT SEE THAT BACK THEN HE OPEN A LOT OF DOORS FOR THESE RAPPERS TODAY AND MOST OF THEM DONT KNOW IT

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: WHY DOESNT THE MUSIC INDUSTRY GIVE EAZY E HIS PROPS

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 11th, 2004, 9:14 pm

Eazy E wasnt that great of a rapper, I aint tryna diss, RIP to the nigga, but he was a wack ass rapper and thats real

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 12th, 2004, 6:26 pm

Yea fa real. No disrespect.
But he was wack. he jus sounded like a cartoon character
But he had some tracks still.

Real Muthafuckin G'z was Gully

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » February 12th, 2004, 7:03 pm

? Man I dont know what to think?He was great,but i think he got his career
destroyed by Ice Cube&Death Row.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 13th, 2004, 4:39 am

becuz the music industry is ran by whites and they dont recognize REAL G'Z like Eazy (RIP) but the real niggaz know the real

it wuznt for eazy no street nigga would be rappin bout his sh*t

and u niggaz sayin he wack , ya'll is wack wut cd's ya'll got out? ya'll ever made a multi-million dollar company with money ya'll got from slangin rocks? nevermind that ya'll probly never even slanged rocks lol , much less slanged yola back in the 80s when it hit the scene

RIP Eazy Muthaphukkin E
Eric Wright (RIP) its all the same

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » February 13th, 2004, 9:46 am

wattscrackin wrote:becuz the music industry is ran by whites and they dont recognize REAL G'Z like Eazy (RIP) but the real niggaz know the real

and u niggaz sayin he wack , ya'll is wack wut cd's ya'll got out? ya'll ever made a multi-million dollar company with money ya'll got from slangin rocks? nevermind that ya'll probly never even slanged rocks lol , much less slanged yola back in the 80s when it hit the scene

RIP Eazy Muthaphukkin E
I second that....these youngstas need to recognize.RIP Eazy

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 13th, 2004, 11:39 am

wattscrackin wrote:becuz the music industry is ran by whites and they dont recognize REAL G'Z like Eazy (RIP) but the real niggaz know the real

RIP Eazy Muthaphukkin E
I never said eazy e was a bad business man, obvisously he was a great business man but he wasnt good at rappin, period! If you say anything different your lien to yourself.

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 13th, 2004, 8:52 pm

Mysonne wrote:

RIP Eazy Muthaphukkin E
I never said eazy e was a bad business man, obvisously he was a great business man but he wasnt good at rappin, period! If you say anything different your lien to yourself.

No, it doesn't. It just mean's that they have a different opinion of what's good than you do. I think Eazy was dope. I don't have to try, & convince myself of it, that's just my opinion. You know?

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » February 16th, 2004, 9:35 pm

With out Eazy-E there would be no gun refrence's in rap and there would be no pac there would be no west-coast at all. Alot of those guys like pac after him were better lyrically but eazy opened it up for the west.

R.I.P. to the realest mutha-funkin G EAZY-E

WEST-COAST FOR LIFE !!

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » February 17th, 2004, 12:38 pm

[quote="lewis503"]With out Eazy-E there would be no gun refrence's in rap and there would be no pac there would be no west-coast at all. Alot of those guys like pac after him were better lyrically but eazy opened it up for the west.

If it wasn't for Schoolly D,there prob'ly wouldn't have a Boyz N The Hood
Or 6 In The Morning.Plus Schoolly was rapping about gun-refferances way
before Eazy was rapping and Dr.Dre was still wearing Lipstick lol!

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 17th, 2004, 1:00 pm

yeah, schooly d was out, but was ayone listenin? True enough, eazy didn't haave much skill himself, but for the most part, cube and the DOC wrote his shi-, and they were both tight. Eazy's quality went way down once they left. But back to the point, if Eazy never came around, DRE never woulda got his beats out there, and everyone on the east would still be with them fast pace goofy beats with a whole lotta scrathes, and wouldn't be nobody rappin gangsta shi- on either coast. Ice T had 6 in the mornin, but he wouldn't be rollin no bentley if eazy and them hadn't of made it possible to be a G and sell units.

But, for the fist post, don't dis Big L, cuz I don't like to many east coast rappers, but he has lyrics like a mf'er. Biggie couldn't see Big L on his best day. Jay Z neither.

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » February 17th, 2004, 1:05 pm

True True*thumb up*!

XXTRA MANNISH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by XXTRA MANNISH » February 17th, 2004, 5:10 pm

I JUST DONT LIKE BIG L I REALLY WASNT DISSING HIM I JUST PUT OUT THERE WHAT I THINK ABOUT HIM" WACK"

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 2nd, 2004, 4:21 pm

Big L's track "Ebonics" is CLASSIC...

Eazy-E is a great business man. Took the hustlin' off the streets and into corporate America. He's just one example of why rappers are the best businessmen in music to this day. Even the Vice-President of ASCAP (who is my teacher) admits Hip Hop music has the best businessmen and make the most $$$...it all came from the streets...

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 11th, 2004, 8:32 am

FIRST OF ALL BIGGIE IS AND WAS THE " GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME" I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN BROOKLYN SO I KNOW AND I LOVE EAZY E MUSIC I GOT CUZ RINGERS ON MY PHONE AND I GOT HIS SCREEN SAVER AND I RESPECT HIM BECAUSE HE WAS ONE OF THE PIONEERS OF GANGSTA RAP ALONG with GENERAL JEFF, MIXMASTER SPADE, DR. DRE DOC AND THE WHOLE NWA. AND ON THE REAL MOSTLY EVERY EAST COAST RAPPER REPECTS EAZY E IS JUST THAT THE MEDIA IS JUST REAL FU**ED UP OVER SO THEY SHOW AND AND PLAY WHAT THEY WANNA SHOW AND PLAY BUT RIP CIP TO BIG HOMIE EAZY E AKA ERIC WRIGHT MAY HE CRIP AND PEACE AND HIS FAMILY LIVE IN PEACE AND HAPPINES ON THE REAL

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Snowman » March 14th, 2004, 6:53 am

I know I would probebly getshot at for saying this, but if you ask me, Eazy was not really that much of agood rapper.

Don't get me wrong, he was the perfect gangsta icon and brought alot to the rap game, but h didn't write most of his own lyrics an when he did they were kinda repetetive and a bit boring.

*ducks away quietly*

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 29th, 2006, 6:17 am

Yall niggaz trippin EAZY E WASNT VERY LYRICAL BUT HE KNEW HOW TO STORY-TELL AND KEEP IT REAL...DONT FO GET HE DID SAY FU** the POLICE

WHAT NY RAPPERS EVER SAID that???

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » November 29th, 2006, 6:27 am

big l wack? he was light years ahead of eazy e

eazy was good tho but big l was a proper mc, eazy e's lyrics were simple

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 29th, 2006, 2:21 pm

all you people sound like lil kids talkin all that smack bout both big L or Easy

Easy iis a bigger legend fo sho he is way up there more than L
but big L can smok him on the mic

EAsy muttufukkin E had some dope ass lyrics fuckk wat ya'll heard, get some songs off lime wire or somethin, get his songs with Mc ren...thos with bg knocc out n them

easy is the only mothafucka to sign niggaz n bit*es straight from hte streets he had no hoe cock on ruthless...bone thugs n harmony, dresta the gangsta,MC ren,bg knocc out, BWA,...niga was soo damn reaL he was on a whole other level...sometimes its not the rymes or the flow but jst wat the nigga says n how he put it

big L was lyrical as a mothafucka i think he the greatest of all time basicly in rymin and punchlines

you cant hate on any of them....MTV don honour no real rappers fuck'em..they only know biggie and pac

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 29th, 2006, 4:53 pm

MIDTOWN wrote:Eazy E wasnt that great of a rapper, I aint tryna diss, RIP to the nigga, but he was a wack ass rapper and thats real
You trippin nigga i know you was not serious i aint even finna ask.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 29th, 2006, 4:57 pm

FIRST OF ALL BIGGIE IS AND WAS THE " GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME"

LOOOOOL!!!!! Biggie was one of the worst rappers of all time nigga whatchu speakin on.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 29th, 2006, 5:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My nigga Blacc Straight west coast with it :lol: :lol: :lol: