Lil Wayne is the fakest rapper in the game

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Lil Wayne is the fakest rapper in the game

Unread post by Trav » January 12th, 2006, 10:59 pm

I know this is west coast shit but with all this talk about people being fake lil wayne takes the cake from everyone in the game. He's the real wanksta!!!

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » January 12th, 2006, 11:31 pm

Back it up.

L.E..
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LAKE ELSINORE

Unread post by L.E.. » January 13th, 2006, 12:53 am

NIGGA LIL WAYNES MUSIC > YO LIFE REAL TALK CUHZ

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 13th, 2006, 2:32 am

argh cant stand the Dirty south crunk shit

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » January 13th, 2006, 9:52 am

Wasn't Lil Wayne that fool who shot himself a few years ago?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » January 13th, 2006, 10:07 am

trav

Log on and try and a new online personality hating is sooo 2005 step your game up.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » January 13th, 2006, 10:59 am

[quote="GTS"]trav

Log on and try and a new online personality hating is sooo 2005 step your game up.

I guess you a funny style nigga too. Why would i hate on a nigga who talks about he daddy all the time and that ain't his dad he's like 23 talkin bout my daddy dis my daddy that.And this is the good part he talkin clappin this and clappin that but in reality all he shot was his damn self.He grew up with money so how he so gangsta juvenile even said the damn tattoo tear is a fashion for him lol lol. And i'm hatin? Come on!!!!!!!

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » January 13th, 2006, 11:10 am

lil wayne shot himself, i didn't know that. he be saying he got shot when he was 12 years old. but i didn't know he was the one who did it.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » January 13th, 2006, 11:32 am

trav wrote:
GTS wrote:trav

I guess you a funny style nigga too. Why would i hate on a nigga who talks about he daddy all the time and that ain't his dad he's like 23 talkin bout my daddy dis my daddy that.And this is the good part he talkin clappin this and clappin that but in reality all he shot was his damn self.He grew up with money so how he so gangsta juvenile even said the damn tattoo tear is a fashion for him lol lol. And i'm hatin? Come on!!!!!!!
So you know him personally? Or you just goin on heresay info like lil bitches do?

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » January 13th, 2006, 12:12 pm

[quote="GTS"]

So you know him personally? Or you just goin on heresay info like lil women do?

Bake it how you want to i can tell you the same type of nigga as wayne lol. You got to be the only fag to believe wayne bodied someone lol. WHERE DO YA'LL FIND THESE CLOWNS. FROM NOW ON ONLY REAL NIGGAZ AND NIGGAZ WITH SENSE POST ON THIS PLEASE.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » January 13th, 2006, 12:37 pm

to clear 2 things up, 1.lil wayne never really raps about dirty south crunk shit the way the other guys play it out, and 2, he shot himself in the chest when he was cleaning his own gun.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » January 13th, 2006, 12:47 pm

trav wrote:
GTS wrote:
So you know him personally? Or you just goin on heresay info like lil women do?

Bake it how you want to i can tell you the same type of nigga as wayne lol. You got to be the only fag to believe wayne bodied someone lol. WHERE DO YA'LL FIND THESE CLOWNS. FROM NOW ON ONLY REAL NIGGAZ AND NIGGAZ WITH SENSE POST ON THIS PLEASE.
Your mom should of laid of that glass pipe when she had you.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » January 13th, 2006, 1:51 pm

Weezy is a joke:

Lil Wayne interview (speaking on Bloods' relations)

WordofSouth.com: Now here go another question a lot of people trying to get cleared up. You make a lot of references to Blood affiliation, and people wanna know if you in the Bloods or you just saying shit for whatever reason?

Wayne: Naw, I fuck with 'em. I ain't no Blood, I know a couple of 'em. Got New Orleans bloodline in me. And they got New Orleans Bloods, they consider me one. I consider myself one.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

3rdcoasta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3rdcoasta » January 13th, 2006, 4:45 pm

quit hatin cuzz. weezy got sum good shit he is a fake blood tho but alot uh rappaz be doin the same shit roccin ragz talikin and then say they just fucc with em. homey u bang or not no in between cuzz

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 13th, 2006, 5:18 pm

lil wayne, His shit gets loud play in my civic.

trav who did you get this info from?

GTS gotta Good point, Proove that nigga is faken funk. Post that shit for all eyes to see, and leave it ot to onself to discearn wus really good with that nigga lil wayne.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » January 13th, 2006, 10:39 pm

imo on lil wayne he may not be s gangsta as he potra his self to be,but he speak on some real gangsta shit, and I dont see him as a gangsta I see him as a thug theres a diffrence it's easyer to be a thug then a gangster.and also imo lil wayne shit is wayyyyyyy harder then the game shit.down south niggas is more on some thuggin shit then banging ive been down south and you aint seen a real getto intill youve been down south some of those places look like a third world country,so thay aint got no choice but to rob and sell dope the shit wayne raps about!

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » January 13th, 2006, 10:59 pm

Man when since niggaz say its ok to be fake. Ya'll on Game dick about all his lies but ya'll say wayne is ok? lol Ya'll niggaz watched this nigga grow up on t.v. so how could he be puttin in all this work to be some type of og.The nigga is a good rapper but 99% of the shit that comes out of his mouth is not true. This nigga just started claimin blood not too long ago now if a regular nigga do it ya'll ready to run the nigga out of town. And for the real on lil wayne that some new interviews with B.G., Juvenile, and even ya'll girl wayne on allhiphop.com go read bout wayne lol.

May all ya'll fake niggaz choke on a fat dick and die lol.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » January 14th, 2006, 9:49 pm

trav wrote:Man when since niggaz say its ok to be fake. Ya'll on Game dick about all his lies but ya'll say wayne is ok? lol Ya'll niggaz watched this nigga grow up on t.v. so how could he be puttin in all this work to be some type of og.The nigga is a good rapper but 99% of the shit that comes out of his mouth is not true. This nigga just started claimin blood not too long ago now if a regular nigga do it ya'll ready to run the nigga out of town. And for the real on lil wayne that some new interviews with B.G., Juvenile, and even ya'll girl wayne on allhiphop.com go read bout wayne lol.

May all ya'll fake niggaz choke on a fat dick and die lol.

ah dude how the f%%% you gone tell some niggas to choke on a fat dic and then laugh about it smell like a buster to me,but anyways my point is this I dont conseder him no gangsta let alone a blood to me he repensent thug life,and as for the stuff he rap about he may not live it, cuzz he dont have to, but it's niggas in the street he really do, thats why niggas feel him .

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 14th, 2006, 10:03 pm

I agree tho trav, Nigga Games a Beyotch.

His own Brother even admitted that niggas not hood, Never was hood, and never will be hood. That nigga Faked Funk. He anit gangsta. He Put up a front, And now he's been exposed for all eyes to see this bytch.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » January 14th, 2006, 11:28 pm

tysuave i can laugh because you fags are funny. Most of ya'll is soft thats why i laugh when i say that kind of shit cause. You have to go through shit to know how shit feels and Baby's little boy ain't been through it.
And answer 1 more question Game is being exposed and niggaz not feeling him no more but his music is still hot but Wayne is doing the same thing and he's hot???????? Game will get a pass in my hood years ahead lil wayne. And dats real talk.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » January 15th, 2006, 12:34 am

trav wrote:tysuave i can laugh because you fags are funny. Most of ya'll is soft thats why i laugh when i say that kind of shit cause. You have to go through shit to know how shit feels and Baby's little boy ain't been through it.
And answer 1 more question Game is being exposed and niggaz not feeling him no more but his music is still hot but Wayne is doing the same thing and he's hot???????? Game will get a pass in my hood years ahead lil wayne. And dats real talk.

Why is that you bitch ass niggas allway's speak up on some gay ass shit and you exepct niggas to think you hard, cuzz you calling niggas fags, and telling them to suck dicks, and shit sounds like you the fag punk,but anyways, I dont got time to argue with off brand punks like you! (if you cant express your opions with out calling people names cuzz they dont argree with you) :arrow: I try to make it a habit not to respond to busters now back to the topic go by the carter pt.2 (laweze ana the bottom of the map- where you gotta wear an extra comdom- and ah extra strap) that nigga's tight!

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » January 15th, 2006, 11:04 pm

Ok homie what stripes am i gettin off talkin shit to some homos on the computer come on. How do u sound sayin something like that? But anyway i'm from New Haven,Ct my hood is the ville if you ever come to Ct slide through and i'll show you what it is.

Anyway " weezy what made you speak on me i jumped in your squad beef and it wasn't on me cause they left and had you on lonely you ain't a street nigga everybody knows your PHONY you could spit you a beast ain't lying you could go but when you step out the booth you still a HO" B.G.'s Triggaman

Whooooo that nigga B.G. killed Wayne on that triggaman shit.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » February 7th, 2006, 11:11 pm

New Haven,Ct ??????? i no it aint where ya from but where ya at ....but serious New Haven,Ct man i missed yall on that hood 2 hood dvd but New Haven,Ct catz is kickin up dust in a major way huh ........STOP IT

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » February 8th, 2006, 1:15 am

SAINTJAYMES wrote:New Haven,Ct ??????? i no it aint where ya from but where ya at ....but serious New Haven,Ct man i missed yall on that hood 2 hood dvd but New Haven,Ct catz is kickin up dust in a major way huh ........STOP IT

Dawg come and see what we about homie i'm not gonna sit up here argue bout what we do in my hood and this and that come and see. If its so sweet come on dawg. My nigga everytime and of the G-Unit get on the radio here they shout out my hood even on Shade 45 they shout out my hood. what bout yours?

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » February 8th, 2006, 1:17 am

And i forgot to tell you this Yayo addresses my town as Pistol Wavin New Haven.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 8th, 2006, 10:15 am

Wayne may be a fake blood but the nigga hard though he a southern nigga with lyrics his only problem he tries to be like jay-z.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » February 8th, 2006, 10:20 am

so yall got gang activity out there ??? or is it just thug niggas hold'n down they block

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » February 8th, 2006, 1:02 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:so yall got gang activity out there ??? or is it just thug niggas hold'n down they block
We got some fake bloods on the other side but for the most part its hustlin crews. The younger niggaz is into to the gang shit.

IBFLIPINCHIKENS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IBFLIPINCHIKENS » February 8th, 2006, 3:36 pm

why whould you say lil wayne is fake

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 8th, 2006, 10:49 pm

The bloods in N.O. are on that 5 point star shit but will bang very hard and plus how you gonna wait until your mama die and then decide I wanna be cool and join a gang its obvious.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » February 12th, 2006, 12:22 pm

i hate to speak on niccas i don't know like that. i don't think he is claimin blood if anything vice lord. i think some of the shit he is doing now is suspect i will say that

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 12th, 2006, 1:36 pm

No he blood VL aint really on like that in N.O.