White boys think this is kool and they can just slide Why?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Anonymous20

White boys think this is kool and they can just slide Why?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 19th, 2006, 7:38 am

This white boy can not even give you directions to the nearest Ghetto. He lives in Whiteyville with a speck of black folks that are not held up in the Clay County jail cause they got caught up messen with them white girls. LOL HOw do I know this to be true I use to live in Liberty, Mo. This shit is not kool at all. Let me go take a pictue with my white friends and title it MY Crackers
Check this out! Look for the picture that says My Niggaz
http://www.myspace.com/tyrone9

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 19th, 2006, 11:13 am

That shit is crazy my niggas get yo white ass back man. :lol:

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » February 19th, 2006, 4:45 pm

i must be missing something because the only thing i see about anything ghetto on that page is a tupac picture...

boston312
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by boston312 » February 20th, 2006, 2:25 am

I agree, this white dude's comment is pretty corny (im white myself). You have to understand that many white people in the suburbs (especially in the midwest) watch a lot of "YO MTV Raps" or "BET" and have a desillusioned perspective of the inner city and the Afro-American/Latino cultures there.

I spent 2 years of my life living in Hawthorne, California (an inner city located near Inglewood) and attending Luzinger High (a school that was notorious for Hispanic/Black race riots). From my personal experience, there was nothing glamorous about the Crime, Gangs, Narcotics and Homicides that go on there. There was nothing fun about avoiding black sections of the high school or city to prevent a fight or other altercation. There was nothing fun about particpating in these monster race riots and having your school session interrupted with Police in riot gear (whites would ally with the Hispanics and the Somoans with the Blacks).
The whole experience was a big obstacle.

One of the problems I have with hip-hop is that it glamourizes the ghetto. It gives the appearance that the inner city is come magical, fun, action packed environment. Its these messages that often confuses the kids in the suburbs and creates goofballs like this dude from "myspace.com".
Most Rappers are "studiogangsters" (Ice Cube, Eazy E, Dr Dre, Mac 10) and only rap about what the public wants to hear (Violence, crime and sex) even though they dont live these lifesyles. How many times has a rapper killed someone on record and yet they are still walking the streets?These rappers are the first ones to leave the "hood" once they cash in their checks. Obviously they dont think the Hood is so great neither.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: White boys think this is kool and they can just slide Wh

Unread post by A Ghost » February 20th, 2006, 6:35 pm

anurwarizra wrote:This white boy can not even give you directions to the nearest Ghetto. He lives in Whiteyville with a speck of black folks that are not held up in the Clay County jail cause they got caught up messen with them white girls. LOL HOw do I know this to be true I use to live in Liberty, Mo. This shit is not kool at all. Let me go take a pictue with my white friends and title it MY Crackers
Check this out! Look for the picture that says My Niggaz
http://www.myspace.com/tyrone9
Hmmm, cant find that link that says "My Niggaz" anywhere, but those girls that are there look good as f#ck!

Is that how they look in Kansas City? I gotta move out there

Around here they look like this:

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » February 20th, 2006, 9:50 pm

"niggas" as reference to friends or homeboys or whatever, is being used by everyone. its sounds retarded but you cant stop people from saying it. because he said that and has a tupac shakur picture on his page doesn't mean he is a wigger or trying to be gangster or whatever. the pictures he has of himself provves it.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » February 21st, 2006, 7:26 am

A Ghost wrote:Is that how they look in Kansas City? I gotta move out there

LMAO, still up to your old funny tricks aghost like it lol

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 21st, 2006, 7:48 am

NW10 wrote:
A Ghost wrote:Is that how they look in Kansas City? I gotta move out there

LMAO, still up to your old funny tricks aghost like it lol
Just like old times eh?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » February 21st, 2006, 11:25 am

yea

cant see what anurwarizra was on about

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 21st, 2006, 11:35 am

NW10 wrote:yea

cant see what anurwarizra was on about
The only ghetto thing I could see was the Pac picture

boston312
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by boston312 » February 22nd, 2006, 12:10 am

The N-gga comment is posted in his personal pics. When you go to his profile, click "view personal pics" right under his profile pic.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » February 22nd, 2006, 6:27 am

whites would ally with the Hispanics and the Somoans with the Blacks).
how many white are at your school? or were? most of my uso homies will be more keen to bomb on a esse than a black

boston312
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by boston312 » February 22nd, 2006, 7:27 pm

Catalyst wrote:
how many white are at your school? or were? most of my uso homies will be more keen to bomb on a esse than a black
Catalyst, its not a big secret that whites always side with the Latinos whenever the Black/Brown riots pop off. Whites and Latinos can get serously hurt or even killed by their own people if they are even caught talking to a black in jail.

Back when I was a freshman and Sophmore at Luezinger High (in 93 and 94) we probaly had about 100 white students at the school out of 2,000 students. I mostly had hispanic friends there but the other white boys who were fighting were also with the brown. The blacks had the Somoans for their allies.

I have never heard of a white boy fighting on the black side during the brown/black riots with maybee the exception of B-Rad from the movie "Malibu's Most Wanted". You must be from the East Coast.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 22nd, 2006, 7:54 pm

boston312 wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
Catalyst, its not a big secret that whites always side with the Latinos whenever the Black/Brown riots pop off. Whites and Latinos can get serously hurt or even killed by their own people if they are even caught talking to a black in jail.

Back when I was a freshman and Sophmore at Luezinger High (in 93 and 94) we probaly had about 100 white students at the school out of 2,000 students. I mostly had hispanic friends there but the other white boys who were fighting were also with the brown. The blacks had the Somoans for their allies.

I have never heard of a white boy fighting on the black side during the brown/black riots with maybee the exception of B-Rad from the movie "Malibu's Most Wanted". You must be from the East Coast.
Thank god Boston is here to drop this knowledge which we have not heard before.

Do you know what a 'uso' is? It's a samoan. But good thing you brought up your little wigger dig, that was pretty 'down' bro.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 22nd, 2006, 7:58 pm

As for that page I think everybody should agree that nobody should really be saying that shit that is not black, but ESPECIALLY whites, should never say that word or even try to regulate Latins or anybody else for saying that shit. I see white people getting hurt feelings like "why are THEY allowed to say it? They're not black" and trying to regulate or control that. That's not your business and you should just stick to never using it yourself. Asians, Latin cats, Arab cats say that shit with minimum recourse even if they really shouldnt' be doing that. But whites is just ridiculous to be using that word like that.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » February 25th, 2006, 3:17 am

boston312 wrote:
Catalyst wrote:

i actually mis read and thought you said "samoans would ally with latinos"

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 1st, 2006, 12:24 pm

Catalyst wrote:oh an anuwariza, there was nothing wrong with the myspace account, its not uncommon to find a white guy listening 2pac, what i can say, he was a great artist ever since he left for cuba 8)
You saw nothing wrong with the white boy with a few of his white friends and under the picture it said My Niggaz? Did you look for the picture? Non of them are black not to metion in the mid-west thats not kool. You will get your ass beat for even looking like you wanna say that word. He can not even tell you where the ghetto is. He is a joke. LoL

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 1st, 2006, 1:29 pm

^^ do you realize everybodys saying nigga. its not right, but everyones saying it. that kid isnt trying to be ghetto or a thug or anything like that and he makes a point of it in his pictures. if he was standing their with a XXXL tee shirt and a bandana on then he'd be trying to be a thug, but he's clearly not.

saying "my niggaz" is stupid for someone non black, but people are going to say it no matter what. and the truth is everyone is copying black people, its the truth. but just because a white person like him used it doesn't mean hes a racist, a thug, or a wannabe. he's just copying what everyone else is doing. i think he was using "my niggaz" as more of a joke then a serious comment. a lot of white people use "my nigga" as a joke. i doubt he goes to the club or the places he shows in the pictures and says it, becuase kids like him usually dont. the way black people use it seriously in a group, white people will use it as a joke in a group in a nonoffensive way.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 1st, 2006, 5:44 pm

Stupid pussy ass bitch white people will use it as a joke cause they're fucking idiots. Real respectable white people don't say that shit ever. I don't care how idiotic the usage or justification for the word seems to an outsider, out of respect you shouldn't use that word.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 1st, 2006, 6:06 pm

would you rather have them say "my nigga joey is coming over" using it SERIOUSLY. that just sounds totally wrong. i see asians and whites and arabs using it seriously, and it sounds retarted.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 1st, 2006, 8:16 pm

se11 wrote:would you rather have them say "my nigga joey is coming over" using it SERIOUSLY. that just sounds totally wrong. i see asians and whites and arabs using it seriously, and it sounds retarted.
No, I rather them not say it at all.

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » March 3rd, 2006, 2:18 am

I find it interesting that white people that listen to rap and follow the hip hop culture are automatically labeled in negative terms. Why is this? It's not as if whites never followed black 'culture' in years past. A lot of whites listened to old soul and R and B growing up in the 50's and 60's. The fact is, hip hop/rap is HUGE the world over, in every corner of the world. I was in the middle east not too long ago, and it seemed like every darned kid and young teen knew 50 cent's 'club' song by heart.

It was started by black people in america, but now it's transcended race and become a movement its own. Considering that it's so popular, why is it so offensive to see whites dress a certain way? Are all black people who listen to rap and hip hop gangsters and thugs? I don't think so!

Now in terms of whiggers, well, I don't know. White kids, as well as any kids regardless of race, have the very same problems and issues growing up. They have family problems, poverty, drug problems, divorce, isolation, loneliness, violence, etc. Heck, more white people are on welfare than black people are! These kids need a strong sense of belonging to something, whatever can fill that void. Now, if these white kids are being picked on and harrased by people of color, what other option do they have than to join a white power gang? They can't hang with the blacks because they will call him a wigger and other bad terms even though he may not have a racist bone in his body. So his only option is to punk out, move away, or join with a white power group. Then now it's worse because the white power groups gain strength that way, and they feel "justfied" in their existence because they are picked on.

Anyways, just my two cents.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 3rd, 2006, 10:04 am

Thats bs. blacks'll accept a white person, now depending on the group he might have to prove himself. But blacks and especially whites don't want no fake ass running around talkin some "yo ma nigga, wes in the hood" kinda shit. Thats foolish. If you a down ass whitboy have a general love for black culture and express it in a non-fake way you'll be accepted. And blacks don't use that gay ass word wigger. Thats a white word that I first heard from white people. Why would a black person label himself a nigger? When you ccall someone a wigger you are unconciously calling blacks niggers.

Anyways I have white friends who love rap and hip hop and dont act like damn fools. And Hip hop might not have race barriers but it will always be black culture cause its slang, clothes, style, etc originated, and if it stays true, will always emanate from urban black culture.

I mean how else could you classify hip hop other than the black and brown urban perspective on art?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 3rd, 2006, 10:21 am

perongregory wrote:Thats bs. blacks'll accept a white person, now depending on the group he might have to prove himself. But blacks and especially whites don't want no fake ass running around talkin some "yo ma nigga, wes in the hood" kinda shit. Thats foolish. If you a down ass whitboy have a general love for black culture and express it in a non-fake way you'll be accepted. And blacks don't use that gay ass word wigger. Thats a white word that I first heard from white people. Why would a black person label himself a nigger? When you ccall someone a wigger you are unconciously calling blacks niggers.

Anyways I have white friends who love rap and hip hop and dont act like damn fools. And Hip hop might not have race barriers but it will always be black culture cause its slang, clothes, style, etc originated, and if it stays true, will always emanate from urban black culture.

I mean how else could you classify hip hop other than the black and brown urban perspective on art?
I think a lot of times what happens is a group of white kids from the happy pleasant suburbs that are obsessed with BET and MTV will go and drive through the hood that way they could claim that they are tough. That shit is annoying

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » March 3rd, 2006, 10:31 am

You're right perongregory and Ghost, that fake stuff is annoying when people try too hard.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 3rd, 2006, 1:05 pm

always be black culture cause its slang, clothes, style, etc originated, and if it stays true, will always emanate from urban black culture.
so does that means if a white person wants to wear tight clothes from armani and listen to techno, does that mean hes not part of the black culture? then what kind of culture is he? he cant be part of the white clubbing kind of culture because whites started it....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 3rd, 2006, 1:23 pm

se11 wrote:
always be black culture cause its slang, clothes, style, etc originated, and if it stays true, will always emanate from urban black culture.
so does that means if a white person wants to wear tight clothes from armani and listen to techno, does that mean hes not part of the black culture? then what kind of culture is he? he cant be part of the white clubbing kind of culture because whites started it....
I don't quite understand what you're trying to say, but if he wears tight clothes from armani and listens to techno I guess he's not apart of the black culture we call hip hop because first of all he doesn't listen to one of the main aspects of hip hop: rap- which begats the attitudes and slang of hip hop, and he wears mod, eurotrash or whatever fashion other cultural movements sport.

I think you mean if a black kid did that shit then...

Well to answer your question I said there exist no racial barriers in hip hop but you can't destroy the fact that its black culture, because it borrows many of its elements, and pathos from black culture. The same woul go fo white clubbing or whatever culture that is.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 3rd, 2006, 2:58 pm

its black culture
its black culture, but the artist with the third most albums ever sold is eminem. what does that make him?

you can rock and roll is a part of white culture(according to your argument), but jimi hendrix was one of the most famous rockers of all time. what does that make jimi?

you cant say music is someones culture unless its something totally exclusive to one culture. when slaves sang in the fields, im not saying this to offend, but that style of whatever music you want to call it, is black culture. gospel music is black culture. hip hop was started by blacks, but its not black culture, no matter how many things resemble what black people do. culture is history. and once big pun did his thing the exclussivly black went away. same with rock. when jimi did his thing, the exclusivly white went away. i don't agree that our generation of music or even in the time of jimi, that its a part of someones culture.

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » March 3rd, 2006, 5:57 pm

Hip Hop actually started within the black and Puerto Rican community, but understand it's a culture within a culture. Not all blacks go around calling each other niggaz. But within this culture its accepted. It's like Goth is to whites, it has its own dress, terminology, speech, but it's the culture that makes the rules. For example i hear people within the hip hop community say its OK for certain races to use the n-word.. but there's a duality to that word when whites use it. Again the culture defines what's acceptable and what's not .. its the culture that makes the rules .. it's not black folks. You have black folks that have problems with the usage of the n-word within the hip hop community, while others have embraced it.

Generally speaking, I think most people like it when you try to learn of their culture. It's like when i test out my spanish. Most older kats encourage me to speak it even when i know I'm not articulating some of the words correctly. I think i've only had one young kat (Mexican kat), that told me my spanish sounded stupid to him. It doesn't discourage me from learning, but i need to hear that. Just like i think whites need to hear how the usage of the n-word comes across to most black folks within that culture. But that shouldn't alienate them, or discourage them from learning.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 3rd, 2006, 6:11 pm

Hip hop is black and brown culture. Even Eminem said that he's the second cat to get rich of black shit after elvis. Which brings me to the point that Rock N roll music started of as black music and whites took it and gave it a culture, slang, clothes, socialoutlooks, etc.. SO if you really wanna get into it Jimi was just going back to his roots when he was playing that rock.

You say gospel is black, well what makes it black? Is it that the music oozes a certain black mind state, a black ethos, and that it came from blacks.? Yes. even though there are many white gospel singers, it won't stop the music from being black culture.

Hip hop is not rap. Rap is apart of hip hop. Where does hip hop get its material the urban black community. Rappers for the exception of a few express black culture to the world. Just because black hip hoppers co-opted black culture and gave it to the rest of the world doesn't neutralize the culture for all. And this is the reason certain confused whites think they can say nigga, and so forth. They think hip hop everybody is welcome in hip hop. Little do they know, if we had a venn diagram, hip hop would overlap with black culture.

Rappers didn't start those trends, blacks in the hoods started that shit, rappers took it and got paid by showing the world a certain black mindstate, lifestyle. So, hip hop is for everyone, but it will always be black and boricua culture.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 3rd, 2006, 10:36 pm

now its black and brown culture. before big pun went multi platinum, what other latinos were really making a name in hip hop to the general public? maybe im too young to know about or care about anyone before big pun, but to me he really popularized hip hop to the latin community. just like when i think of what whiteboy really popularized it to the white community, i dont think of vanilla ice, i think of eminem.

it just seems like your doing everybody possible to exclude white people from hip hop culture, even though thy may be the minority who listents to it. i dont care anymore, if you really have a beef with that guy saying "ma niggaz" send him a message on myspace or something, i just dont care anymore.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 4th, 2006, 1:32 am

se11 wrote:now its black and brown culture. before big pun went multi platinum, what other latinos were really making a name in hip hop to the general public? maybe im too young to know about or care about anyone before big pun, but to me he really popularized hip hop to the latin community. just like when i think of what whiteboy really popularized it to the white community, i dont think of vanilla ice, i think of eminem.

it just seems like your doing everybody possible to exclude white people from hip hop culture, even though thy may be the minority who listents to it. i dont care anymore, if you really have a beef with that guy saying "ma niggaz" send him a message on myspace or something, i just dont care anymore.
There were a lot of dudes in the latin communty that was in hip hop. But when we say latinos we really mean Boricuas. Crazy Legs, Kid Capri, Before pun Fat Joe, Desde, Jojo, Bobbito, The dude in the fat boys, Lady K, The New York rockers, whatever, you get the point. Puerto ricans have been in hip hop from the get go. So I say black and brown, cause thats what it truly is - they were the other one there at Hip hop's birth, sharing, helping to build the foundation, and even if they might not get the same recognition, still existing and shaping the culture. So big pun is a drop in the bucket. And on teh westside Cypress Hill,

Beastie boys popularized white people to hip-hop (people always forget them), and Eminem popularized hip-hop to the pop scene.

It just that white people were not in the communities that found hip hop. They were creating punk rock. Like it took whites until the third generation of hip hop for them to finally start to etch their uniqueness in hip hop history.

And plus do you know a major reason hip hop started? For the ravaged, gang filled borough of south bronx, to stop tearing itself apart (basically for pricans, and black gangs to stop fighting each other and amongst themselves). And if they want to still battle, they could battle in Hip hop's various forms. So its a bonding in the black and brown that shares blood. It was to unite black and brown in south, Bronx. The White kids came latter. The first white kids to listen to rap were the punk rocker white kids.

Anyways, it's technically black and brown culture, because they come from the area that feeds and breeds hip hop, and if more whites probably grow up and live amongst the blacks and other latinos, they will start to really be apart of the culture.